[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend years thinking I'm trans >be on hormones for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (3 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 194x259
>spend years thinking I'm trans
>be on hormones for over a year
>be cute
>suddenly feeling like I could just be nonbinary or femboy or something
>still want to be known as a girl to everyone but suddenly the guy stuff doesn't seem so bad
What the fuck do I do? How can I ever be happy with myself?
>>
what guy stuff? females can do things like lift weights, shoot guns, wear unfit clothing or kiss other females of the same species.
some people might give you some shit for that, but it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>6103883
>How can I ever be happy with myself?
hahahaha you're finally getting it now
>>
>>6103883
Try embracing it for a while. Stay on your hormones and just do you. Test the waters. See how you like identifying as a boy. Sexually, are you into guys? If so, does it make you more aroused to think of the lewd stuff you'd do with guys to be gay? Does your penis bother you? Are you okay with it?
>>
>>6103911
>what guy stuff
rubbing penises together :3
>>
>be cute

that's pretty subjective desu
you need proof, my man (enphasis on the "man")
>>
Maybe butch it up? You don't have to wear pink dresses all day to be a girl after all.
>>
>>6104201

Meh MtFs can use their dicks if they want, you don't have to have genital dysphoria to have gender dysphoria.
>>
>>6103883
Perhaps you're just a uke with peter pan syndrome?

You wanna be a cute uke and get fucked in the ass by your seme and be yaoi all life, but you're getting older and older, yet don't want to become a masc man and fuck women?
>>
>>6104553
Yep, uke or seme doesn't matter to me. No girls though thanks.
>>
File: kari_(kakko_k).jpg (330 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
kari_(kakko_k).jpg
330 KB, 800x800
>>6104201
you'll get weird looks in the comunity but it's not rare at all. it's a sensitive spot, it feels nice, you just want things your body wants. some transgirls penetrate people and other things and still considere themselves girls.

>>6104152
also this. when you try to supress things they become more and more tempting, you should had been through that already before transitioning.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.