[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with being made fun of as a trans? I am mtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: YwJSAoo.gif (767 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
YwJSAoo.gif
767 KB, 298x298
How do you deal with being made fun of as a trans?

I am mtf but havent started transitioning other than wearing gender neutral clothing. I get looks around town of people trying to "figure" me out because i have a baby face. I hate being mocked by people who are much happier with their life and probably never attempted suicide. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to snap and attack them if I felt I had a chance. Safety aside it's hard to let things like that go. How do you do it?

They are making fun to impress a girl or seem more manly, they are fucking bigots. They treat our lives as trivial for the sake of their small gain. It makes me sick.
>>
>>6102368
You just ignore them I don't see the problem here
>>
where do u live op?
once u pass shit gets way easier.
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? Getting looks and confusing the shit out of people when you're presenting androgynous is insanely fun and gives you a self esteem boost. The problem starts when it happens when you're trying to actually look like a girl, and that's when you start feeling shitty about it.

I'm currently in the andro stage (entered it without noticing because my hair grew and my face is girly by default) and the extra attention is fucking amazing.
>>
>>6102368
>How do you deal with being made fun of as a trans?

Suicide
>>
>>6102791

>i live in a big city where people are okay with trans
>>
>>6102776

But many of us will never pass, then what?
>>
>>6102836
Conservative second world country, actually.
>>
Op here
Thanks for replies.

I think it will get easier when I may pass. I live in US. I think last night I was overreacting as I woke up to this thread and now I feel a bit better about it.

Where I feel poorly is in never fitting in with either male or female. Too girly for the boys and too mannish for the women. I guess this just flared up because some people at the store were mocking me the other day. They did this all non directly. I walked in and one of the group started talking to me, I at first thought he was friendly. I later realized he was mocking me when he put his arms around me to give me a "hug". It felt like he was trying to show off"look, I touched the butt". This maybe was more bothersome to me because many of my old "friends" turned out to be jerks treating me like I was the groups pet. They would through me a bone now and then and say i was "cool" but would always talk behind my back and make wisecracks. It was like a competition, who could make the most fun of me right in front of my face without me knowing.

A couple days before in the grocery store this girl looked at me and started to laugh hysterically as she continued to look. Perhaps this would be more fun if I in general felt more attractive. I am very overweight so regardless of gender so I feel unnatractive to most.

I guess it's all not that bad tho, I'm going to hang in their until I pass. I think I was just having a rough day yesterday.
>>
>>6102904
Former soviet countries are ok with trans?
>>
>>6102791
Good luck to you, thanks for your reply. I am excited for you entering your transition. I hope I can start to take these looks as a compliment when I start to feel better about myself and lose weight.

I'm going to try to keep a positive mindset from now on and not let this stuff bother me like it has before.
>>
>>6102807
Why are you even on this board? To put down the lgtb community?
>>
File: 1461865496139.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
1461865496139.gif
2 MB, 504x279
>>6102854
>>
>>6102854
you can pass if you aim for the type of woman that would result of having a body like yours.
big women have a decade or more to learn to cope with how to make the best of how they look, most people deal with being ugly. if you try to look like someone you aren't it will never work no matter if you're trans or cis.
>>
>>6104309

no we beat up faggots and degenerates here
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.