[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cumming from anal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 11.jpg (102 KB, 638x721) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
102 KB, 638x721
How do you people do it? I've been trying to cum from anal, but I just don't know how.
I just wanna feel even better when I'm making my boyfriend feel good ;_;
>>
>>6101959

Gotta find that anal G spot girl, the prostate. For some people a little jacking off can help. How long have you been on HRT? I hear the prostate can shrink but the rest of the anus becomes more sensitive on E.
>>
I too am also wondering. I'm able to hit it, and it feels fucking great, but i can't reach orgasm on that alone, like it feels like i'm about to climax but then it dies down, leaving me disappointed
>>
>>6101970
I-I haven't started HRT yet.
And how do I know it is the spot? My bf says if he finds the spot I should feel stimulation all over my dick or something like that, but I just don't know.
>>
>>6101986
it doesn't feel like your dick, it's just a great sensation inside of your tummy, kindof. you'll know when you hit it, trust me. Try getting a dildo or something sit on your back, and put in the dildo upwards. you might have to lift your legs up a bit.

you can also sit on your knees and do it, just make the dildo face forward, instead of straight up. you may need to really kinda push (but not too hard, obviously). a bit of practice and you'll find it
>>
>>6101995
also, it's only like 3 inches deep, so don't put it in too deep, and not too shallow either.
>>
Not everyone can easily get off on just anal stimulation, but usually even very slight stimulation of somewhere else at the same time is enough to trigger an anal orgasm if you're having trouble achieving one on its own. Put a vibrator on your dick or just gently rub the underside of the head with your finger or something - even squeezing your dick between your legs while you're being fucked can be enough to do it, depending on whether the position allows for that or not. If you have sensitive nipples, that works too - I'm capable of orgasm just from playing with my nipples so cumming from getting fucked in the ass while I play with them is even easier.
>>
Poppers
>>
I've never managed to orgasm from prostate stimulation. Though with srs I've got a lot closer to it from vaginal penetration than through butt penetration.

Though the thing is, I never feel like I need to orgasm after prostate stimulation because it just feels amazing without it. Like even without orgasm I get so light headed after and just feel tingly/fuzzy all over.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 150x170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 150x170
>>6101970
>The anus becomes more sensitive on E

Where did you hear this meme? Is it true?
>>
>>6101986
for me it felt like a weird buzzing/tingling at the base of my dick
Its like a middle fingers length into your butt and on the side facing your dick
>>
>>6102606
it kinda is

source: me
>>
Never managed to orgasm from pure prostate simulation, but I can get *really* close. Even a little bit of stimulation of my dick once I'm at that point and I have a body wracking orgasm.

I would love to have a pure prostate orgasm, but I'm not sure my wife can get enough tactile feedback through the strapon to really tune in to whats going to do it for me, or maybe I'm just not sensitive enough.
>>
>>6102606
i mean like, pretty much everything feels more sensitive. I was consistently getting massive sensory overload when i started E. Fortunately it's calmed down now.
>>
>>6101959
I've cum entirely from anal before, before going on HRT. You have to find the prostate and stroke it. It's roughly 3" in and towards your belly; your fingers won't be able to reach it unless you're fisting yourself.

It wasn't even white, I just started spraying precum. hnnnggg...

>it just feels amazing without it
this. Every couple weeks, I feel this insatiable desire for prostate stimulation. Should prolly get a proper dildo, because the butt plug I've got isn't really cutting it.
>>
>>6103600

>Should prolly get a proper dildo

One of the best purchases I've ever made. Just be careful with sizing. The first two I ordered were definitely bigger than I intended, and the third was smaller than I wanted. I get plenty of use out of all of them now, but I'm probably going to buy another one soon in the quest for that perfect size. Highly recommend edefantasies, totally discreet billing and shipping and useful reviews. Amazon works too, though.

On the other hand, I don't have a butt plug and want to get one. Any recommendations?
>>
>>6101959
I think I'm one of those "lucky" (or cursed) ones who is physically predispositioned to anal orgasm. I had experienced ejaculating early on from fingering myself but then had a very long dry spell where I would be aroused from it but then never get over the top. Here's some things that helped me:

>have sensitive nips
I could never orgasm from nipple play but it's definitely part of my arousal cycle and helps me have multiple orgasms from ass play

>get an aneros toy
I've got the Aneros Vice. First time I inserted it, it was like "whoa! yep, that's my prostate... right there!" It was like having someone put their finger right on it. It definitely lets you know where it is. The fact that the Vice has a vibe is just icing on the cake.

>learn to "work" the aneros (or any thing going in your ass) with your PC muscles
The trick is to try to hold it in between the two extremes. On one end, you are totally clamped down; on the other you are totally relaxed open. Try to always hold it in the middle of those. What you end up doing is massaging the toy in a sort gentle twitchy way with your pc muscles. You then use this same sort of action on anything else going into your backside

>learn to mentally separate ejaculation from orgasm
You can have orgasm without ejaculation. Accept them as they come to you instead of rejecting them because you aren't ejaculating. Also you may ejaculate without having reached orgasm yet. It your body tells you it wants to keep going, then don't stop just because something came out of your peen. You can also have orgasms regardless of how hard or soft your penis is.

>stroke your penis but also stop stroking your penis
You may need to touch yourself to reach a certain level of arousal to let your prostate swell up. The trick is to stop stroking it. Let the stimulation from your backside give you the orgasm and use stroking your peen as a method of just keeping your arousal level up.
>>
>>6102225

Femboy please.
>>
>>6101995
I get this tummy sensation too... and a pressure in my balls/near the base of my dick. When your bf is having sex, try to get him to angle his dick towards your balls/penis area... it's about 2-4 inches inside of the butt.

It does help to practise on your own and explore, and wearing things like buttplugs for a few hours before you have sex can help a lot (it gives you constant, small amounts of sensation, so when you actually have sex you're already super sensitive). Do you own any toys?

HRT does make anal feel better eventually. Idk why. I think it'd be an interesting research paper to get like 30-40 pre-HRT MTFs and test their anal sensitivity, then do it again after like 5 years of HRT. I'm curious if it's mental or a real effect.
>>
>>6103768

Would one of those chastity devices help? Like, if I just prevented myself from cumming due to penis stimulation for a few days while massaging my prostate every day would that improve my chances of experiencing the anal orgasm? Or would I just get a worst ever case of blue balls?

I just don't have the willpower to not touch my cock when it's super hard and twitching right there in front of me and I'm getting super close while using my dildo.
>>
>>6104037
idk as far as chastity devices go, maybe? probably more so if the thought of being in chastity is a huge turn on for you.

Abstaining from coming for a period of time will increase your arousal and make it easier to ejaculate, so maybe?
>>
>>6104336

Chastity isn't a fetish of mine, but I've seen videos of people wearing them constantly dribbling cum from anal stimulation and that IS hot to me.
>>
>>6103916
i'd be happy to participate in such a study
for research of course
>>
File: 1455509520247.png (424 KB, 362x537) Image search: [Google]
1455509520247.png
424 KB, 362x537
http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/butt-plugs-c-1054.aspx
There's a pretty good selection of butt plugs here.

I'm not very well versed in my butt plugs, although the vibrating one looks interesting. Currently only have a silicone foxtail one (fwb is a furry, his recommendation) from lovehoney.

I'm getting all excited, don't usually talk about this kinda stuff :D

>>6103768
>learn to mentally separate ejaculation from orgasm
I've had better orgasms where I don't cum sometimes. You can just keep going until you lose your mind.
>>
>>6101959
I think you need a chastity device, but not with a lock, just permanent. They exist, then you'll be forced to learn to cum hands free, I'm willing to bet a lot that you'll cum hands free in no time. All the sissies I see cum hands free usually has a chastity device on.
>>
>>6104556
Honestly, chastity devices, for me, provide stimulation even if my cock isn't hard. Yeah, it's hand-free, but it's not cumming without any stimulation to the penis. Isn't that cheating/defeating the purpose?
>>
>>6101959
You have him cum in you then squirt it out
>>
>>6104959
No, the point of the chastity device is to keep the person wearing it at all times, but unable to do anything about it themselves so that they become passive sexstarved deviants. Thus depedent on their partner.

I wish they would make a chastity device that vibrated.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.