[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONFIRMED Arin Hanson a trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11
Lol no he isn't, or maybe he is. It's kind of awesome that he's addressed this and clearly has read our threads. Not just seen them but actually read through them.

https://www.[red ed ed ed it].com/r/gamegrumps/comments/4gvk9j/im_arin_im_on_a_plane_my_back_hurts_and_here_i_am/d2laz1w

tl;dr He says he's not trans woman while answer a question about misconceptions about him. He mentions threads and people being convinced/ referring to him as she/ her.
>>
Literally who?
>>
Wow, that means someone must have actually sent him a link to that thread and he read it. That's pretty embarrassing, I feel bad for him.

>inb4 stop misgendering her
>>
>>6101134
Internet animator turned hack
>>
>>6101134
egoraptor
>>
>>6101120
Lmao that was kind of embarrassing to read. She's definitely still trance tho
>>
>>6101176
more like egoTRAPtor
>>
>>6101134
She's an animator that does video game reviews or something on youtube.
>>
>>6101134
she's one of those weird "let's play" type people. tons of video evidence that she's trans but she's in narnia right now
>>
>I'm very proud and happy to be a man

Wow, sounds very trans to me...
>>
>>6102169
exactly, who the fuck says that lol
>>
>>6101134
This.
>>
File: 1389073344525.jpg (6 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1389073344525.jpg
6 KB, 255x200
you guys actually believe that he is a girl though? what evidence is there actually?
>>
>>6102238
there is a huge body of evidence, which unfortunately i keep forgetting to save. hopefully another anon has it
>>
Well here he is obviously admitting to looking into threads while maybe not here still very weird to be looking into coming out threads which he admited to reading for what ever fucking reason.
He has also shown knowledge of trans topics like in the Wind waker video.
Also numerous cross dressing and makeup tutorials
>>
>>6101120
Whether Arin is trans or not, these threads cannot be helping him (I'll call Arin him because of what he stated in his post).

If he's actually cis, this shit must get pretty annoying, and could even affect what he's doing right now. I mean, for all we know, he could have a trans friend or something that he cares about, and is as knowledgeable as he is because of that.

If he is trans, than this shit must be deeply embarrassing and painful to look at, considering all that he built as "Arin". Think of the backlash he'd get if he really was trans and came out. Sure, it would attract attention, but it would also most likely split his audience in half, at least. That, and the idea of being known as "another famous tranny" would be hard to deal with, wouldn't you think?

TL;DR - Just leave him alone and let things play out on their own
>>
>>6102180
Someone repeatedly and consistently accused of being a closet transsexual might say such a thing
>>
>>6101120
>That fem jontron.
Would fug that chubby girl that's into old games/10
>>
>>6101634
>>6101674
Literally nobody
>>
>>6102664
He's probably thinking why do I have so many crazy fans that start threats on unrelated sites, why can't I have normal fans that aren't brain damaged
>>
>>6102867
That's what I'd be thinking, tbqhwy familia
>>
>>6102730
Arin has a pretty hot "girl next door" look going on.
>>
>>6102593
people emailed a link of the thread to him. he doesnt just sit around browsing /lgbt/
>>
>>6103518
have you seen her wife? she's clearly into hons.
>>
>>6103518
im sure, thats also why he felt the need to make that post separate from the other misconceptions people had, face it the guy is basically the dude who talks about gays way too much to not be gay
>>
>>6103652
>>6103518
that's also why "he" has such intimate knowledge of transgender topics, brings them up out of nowhere, takes every possible chance to dress like a girl or play female characters, and whenever "confronted" about any of this comes up with extremely long-winded and elaborate explanations about how "he" is in fact an unquestionably, perfectly normal heterosexual male
>>
File: fuckingkek.png (49 KB, 1152x314) Image search: [Google]
fuckingkek.png
49 KB, 1152x314
Here's a cap for anyone interested.
>>
Anyone have archive links for those original threads?

A lot of the video shit was posted in that thread.
>>
>>6105255
aha

i managed to find the original 4chan links in my history, which now redirect to the archive (interestingly you can't find these through search)
http://deploy.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/5874676
http://deploy.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/5663299

here are a couple:

https://a.pomf.cat/cmuama.webm
"Arin, why do you love to play as a woman so much?"

https://a.pomf.cat/rprhza.webm
Make-up reveal (2real4me)

https://a.pomf.cat/bgxrws.webm
Arin talks about SRS
>>
>>6105352

Good man, many thanks.
>>
>>6104468
So here's one for you. I'm a cis guy, (gay of course, otherwise I wouldn't be here), and I'm also pretty interested in this whole trans thing. In a respectful manner, of course. I have in the past, questioned my own gender identity, and begun a search of information on what gender identity is and what it means to be male.

Ultimately, I came to the conclusion that I'm just a cis guy, and I will always want to be male, no matter what kind of things I like or enjoy.

This has led me to just being naturally interested in trans topics, especially since they are so prevalent. So ultimately, I'm in the same spot as Arin right now. Anyone who would ever look into my search history would definitely label me as trans.

But it's just a journey I went through with the final destination being "I'm a dude."

I'm just guessing that Arin went through something similar. Questioning, searching, and finding out he is just a dude all along, regardless of the things he enjoys.

So yeah, you're just delusional, and are forcing your opinion of a public figure onto that same public figure because you're so narrow-minded that you couldn't possibly imagine an alternative conclusion to the one you came to.
>>
>>6102699
Underrated post, imo.
>>
>>6105381

Arin go to bed.
>>
>>6105373
some other things I came up with on my search:

>the arin transon story
https://archiveofourown.org/works/3835825

(unrelated but not worth posting anywhere else):http://www.tgboards.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13514
>>
>>6105381
Or maybe we do it just because it's fun?
>>
>>6105381
that's nice and all, but you wouldn't act like she does to all these things. sure, the mere act of googling something in curiosity doesn't make you trans. we just want erin to be able to accept herself for who she is, and to know that it's OK
>>
File: oh please.gif (497 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
oh please.gif
497 KB, 500x240
>>6105394
>>6105401
>>
>>6105421
>but you wouldn't act like she does to all these things

How do you know? I also did quite a bit of research on several trans relevant topics. Including srs and hrt. It's also just really interesting medical stuff, like hemispherectomy, amputation or skin grafting.

Either you're trolling me, or a really delusional asshole.
>>
Wait so there's a shitload of insane trannies that want someone semi famous or whatever that makes something they enjoy to be a tranny so they can self insert and feel closer to that person they admire?

Why can't they just enjoy the shit he makes without having to make him become one of their "sisters"
>>
>>6105395
>the arin transon story
The fremdschämen in this thread was already too much. People who write fanfics about real people and z-list celebrities should be put in stocks.
>>
>>6105446
i can tell by the way you're talking to me right now. you even admit to having known about it and thought about it, but calmly decided and explained how you aren't trans
>>
>>6105461
>fremdschämen
is that a word that you'd describe cringe stories as?
>>
>>6105465
Because I was confused when I was going through puberty. My gender, sexuality and body image were things I failed to instantly be sure of.

I don't see how being questioning and ending up not trans is impossible. You are acting as if once you ask the question "Could I want to be female?" is asked, you definitely want that. It's a yes or no question, and in my case, and I'm assuming in Arin's case, the answer was no.
>>
>>6105485
>once you ask the question "Could I want to be female?" is asked, you definitely want that
no, i'm not saying that at all
>>
>>6105474
Fremdscham is German. It's a word used for when you're really embarassed because someone else did something really embarassing to themselves.

For example, I feel Fremdscham for the people trying to convince the world and Arin that he should transition into a woman.
>>
File: lovely.gif (674 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
lovely.gif
674 KB, 500x280
>>6105495
>>
>>6101120
We need to start a gofundme to fund her transition. Start sending whoremoans to her house.

#TeamErin
>>
>>6105495
That doesn't even make sense, people have asked shit like "if you you could press a button and be a female instantly, would you?" to me and I'm definitly not trans.
>>
>>6105495
Sorry I >>6105516 meant >>6105485
>>
>>6105458
It's not a need to feel indetified, it's just that you see a couple of vague possible threads to pull and you do it for fun. It's an unrelated process to the material the person creates. Some guys expand the star wars universe, some guys have extremely complex dragon ball head canons, some of us enjoy the idea of Arin being a sissy and insisting he's the straightest man (probably imagining as a raging faggot, which he isn't in real life but makes the scene funnier).

>>6105461
It's better when they are Z celebrities, it adds layers like
>how funny it is to bother someone that shouldn't get any attention
>giving the attention he isn't looking for making him confused
>imagining that the most harmless and non produced form of entertaining (LPing, because he hasn't animated in almost a decade) could have a complex fanplot
>>
>>6105500
You have to admit that 4chan hasn't had any really big internet achievements in tha last half of its life and that "turns internet celebrity into a tranny" would put us back in the map.
>>
>>6105507
Put them in a variety of japanese wrappers and tell him to eat them on camera.
>>
File: laughing whore.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
laughing whore.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>6105673
That's a devilish idea, I need to find some qt that does food reviews and start mailing him cool japanese treats that are spiked with spiro.
Then I will start making a collection of his progression every weekly vid.
>>
>>6105716
It would probably work better with the cinema snob, and since he's a regular in /tv/ he'll know how to take the joke.
>>
>>6105352
>that make up reveal video
>that forced laughter
>those expressions

he's trying so hard not to cry, what's happening
>>
I swear 4Chan is slowly turning into tumblr

He is NOT trans unless he says, in BLACK AND WHITE that he is trans
Not hinting
Not jumping around it
Until he says "I am a trans" I will not belive it
>>
>>6108392
She's probably confused. If she cries people will find out, if she doesn't she's lying to herself.
I think she shouldn't even be doing these vids to begin with, it only makes her dysphoria worse.
>>
>>6108416
back to r.eddit fag
>>
File: 1388750755579.jpg (124 KB, 573x572) Image search: [Google]
1388750755579.jpg
124 KB, 573x572
>>6102277
I seriously doubt this
>>
File: arinAdmitsTrans.png (77 KB, 890x212) Image search: [Google]
arinAdmitsTrans.png
77 KB, 890x212
>>6108416
Alright you figgit, here she is saying she's a closet trans woman. Quit being a puff and admit we were right.
>>
>>6108700
lol
i almost raged for real 8/10
>>
>>6108700
Definitely trans. I just think people are blowing this way out of water. They should let her come in terms with her issues instead of fucking pushing this and forcing her to transition ffs.
They will just make her kill herself or some shit.
>>
>>6108700
That's him laughing about you fags
Kill yourself
>>
>>6108416
So he's Schrödinger's Faggot?
>>
>>6108899
But he's not. We know for sure he's not trans. Case closed.
>>
>>6108908
He isn't a tranny unless she admits it? But what if she is a tranny who won't admit that she is a she pretending to be a he?
>>
Are you all so delusional in your tumblr-tier bullshit that you have to call clearly non-gay normal people "trans"

Just stop
>>
>>6101120
Shit. I've suspected this for a long time now but had no idea the fans had caught on too.
Really cool to see him actually addressing it.
>>
>>6108919
>clearly non gay
>cries tears of joy when makeup is applied
>knows way too much about trans topics
>plays as girls and crossdresses
>looks at coming out threads
>things non gay people do
>>
>>6108931
Is this what the doctors asks to find out if you are really trans?
>>
>>6108942
These are actually things that yes could signs, of course there are bigger signs but as for how a person acts, its basically the guy who talks way too much about gay sex, you call us tumblr but its more likely that you couldn't handle if they were trans.
>>
>>6108952
So where there trans people in society were men also wore makeup?
What about when there were no video games to play, or when theaters only used male actors that had to play female roles, were they all trans.

I don't doubt that these were your signs and how you discovered it, and probably someone else also shared your sentiments. But it seems really juvenile in a way if that is what makes someone trans.

At the heart of it I think you can only go from what someone is saying.
>>
>>6109007
Absolutely, to know for sure, but the people saying no way, not evidence in anyway etc are just fooling themselves. Crying when getting womens makeup reveled is not something the straight people tend to do, they dont do "passing" crossdressing, they dont know and bring up randomly trans topics. Like it or not these things do to some degree matter and if you saw them in a kid you would think something is up
>>
>>6108931
>cries tears of joy when makeup is applied
>tears of joy
Did we watch the same video?
>>
File: 1456458438139.png (7 KB, 322x263) Image search: [Google]
1456458438139.png
7 KB, 322x263
>>6105395
that story made me cis
>>
>>6108931
b8
>>
File: 1419025566521.jpg (72 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1419025566521.jpg
72 KB, 300x300
Let me get this straight.
A board dedicated to discussion, advice and help of lgbt subjects is stalking and bullying a trans girl because they want to force her to come out of the closet and transition?

You guys are fucked up.
>>
>>6109853
we are trying to prevent more of Susans and Lauras.
>>
>>6108917
It's like a wrestling fight against a heel. Everyone knows he's there to lose but he still has to tap out, we all know she's trans but the process of making her tap and give out is what makes the fans scream.

>>6108919
Are you so delusional in your boring respect for z celebrities that you have to be told that we're having fun with this?
>>
>>6109007
Someone who goes out of his way to get a job that makes him be seen as a woman probably has some trans tendencies, Kabuki actors were well known fags and tran. If you just have to do it once or it comes up after a while and you're okay with it as if it were just another role then it doesn't mean anything.
General ideas don't have specific interpretations, specific ideas have general interpretations.
>>
>>6109853
It's her fault for being a Z list celebrity. They deserve to be forced for our enjoyment.
If he had kept doing good animations we would respect her and care for her well being.
>>
>>6105381
>So here's one for you. I'm a cis guy, (gay of course, otherwise I wouldn't be here),
Straight guys sometimes come here to read.
>>
>>6108416
>I swear 4Chan is slowly turning into tumblr
It became tumblr after the bronies got their own board and the sjw nested straight to /cgl/ and /co/ getting joot to betray /v/ kicking them out.
>>
>>6108931
>>clearly non gay
>>knows way too much about trans topics
>>plays as girls and crossdresses
>>looks at coming out threads
>>things non gay people do

except for
>>cries tears of joy when makeup is applied
That's pretty common on /v/.
>>
>>6110065
Maybe most of them are repressed trans girls that somehow can't manage to gather courage to transition and decide to either shitpost on /lgbt/ making bait threads or just delve into escapism through games.
>>
>>6110074
Men are taught to be gay womanizers since at least the 80's though.

https://vimeo.com/100178568
>>
>>6108539
see
>>6105352
>>
>>6105352
These links aren't working for me, does anyone have a copy?
>>
>>6102169
i really wish you were trolling but i know you people arent and its really depressing. this is why detransitioners exist.
>>
>>6113130
if she is so proud and happy to be a man, then there is absolutely no way that some idiots on an anonymous polynesian finger-painting forum can "sucker" her into transitioning against her will
>>
>>6101120
>You will never be Alyson Hannigan.
>And even if you were she's old now.
>>
>Plays as girls in games.

As you can see your Honor, no further evidence is necessary.
>>
>>6113415
i mean...did you not listen to the response "he" gave to that?
>>
>>6108931
you described most of 4chan boards there. Nice to know 4chan is the biggest trans community on the internet.
>>
>>6101120
>le meme youtuber celeb!!!!
>le meme site!!!

fucking hang yourself, tranny
>>
hey i'm pass
i'm not so pass
and we're the game traps
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.