[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm an ftm trans boy but i feel like a girl when i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: lol.jpg (197 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
197 KB, 1280x640
i'm an ftm trans boy but i feel like a girl when i'm having sex? even with girls. it makes me feel weird because at all other times i feel male. does anyone have any experience with this/is it normal?
>>
>>6100954
Yeah I feel like this
>>
>>6100954
Yeah, except it was the other way around. Thought I was an MTF, but felt like a fag when having sex, and also enjoyed being a fag with sex. Thinking of the sex as gay only made me even more aroused.

However turned out I'm just a femboy and not a tranny because I'm into my dick, fine with being seen as a boy, etc.

Maybe you're just a butch lesbian and not a ftm?
>>
Yeah I put off transitioning for a bit because I'm hardcore into the femsub/maledom dynamic. I feel like a female slut when I have sex but I'm a total bruh in the rest of my life. Don't worry about it. Plenty of cis dudes would get off to being treated like a little bitch
>>
>>6100954
If you were cis you'd just have a sissy fetish
>>
>>6100954
Maybe you're genderfluid?
>>
>>6100954
But you're a girl, it's normal to feel like one.
But seriously, if it's just a during sex thing and you feel like you're happy the way you are outside of it, just consider it as a kink or something.
Alternatively try to understand yourself more, like, did you transition because you felt like dudebro? Or because you don't really see yourself as a female?
You could technically act like a dudebro and still be a girl, tomboys are a thing you know...

I don't know why but at least MtF usually know why they transition and shit, I see a lot of FtM transitioning or just turning into butch lesbians for whatever reason. I guess you guys just jump the gun way before you're sure of things, unlike MtF.
>>
>>6100954
That'll change when you're on T and you actually have a microdick.

Or maybe you've just read too much yaoi.

Or you're just a tomboy
>>
>>6108198
>unlike MtF
Brah, FtMs need to go through legal channels to get T. MtFs and 'femboys' buy their HRT online all the time. Your bias is showing.
>>
File: 1413121785639.jpg (24 KB, 511x341) Image search: [Google]
1413121785639.jpg
24 KB, 511x341
>>6108210
I'm not a tranny and I'm serious, Maybe it's because MtF have male brains but they are less retarded than the average FtM which has read too much yaoi and thinks she can be just like in her cartoons then backpedals. I'm talking about my own experience here, I have seen that shit live.

OP should be sure he/she is really trans, maybe take an one month break from hormones, talk to her/his therapist about those things.
As I said could be a kink, could be a confused tomboy, etc.
Somehow this board has a thing for pushing people to transition (both MtF and FtM) before that person being sure about it. This shit can ruin or make your life, it's not something you should do because some retard on the internet (me included) told you to do or not.
>>
>>6100954
Baby what you need is a big black cock.
>>
>>6108226
kek

Tumblrtard transtenders don't count since they don't do medical or legal changes. Unlike MtFs and ugu~ 'I just wanna be a femboi don't mind my bewbs I'm not trans even though physically I'm transitioning my body to female~' people who do it much more quickly.

Afab people have more freedom to present as andro or full on butch where as amab seem to feel the need to full on transition (even if they refuse to call it that). Hence all the AGP, transbian, mtf, trutrans etc. flavoured threads here.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
>>6108226
>mtfs
>male brains
>>
>>6108256
>Tumblrtard transtenders don't count since they don't do medical or legal changes
Anon, you keep saying this as doing it legally automatically validates transitioning without being sure you're trans. Thank god OP is probably not as retarded as you and will try to talk to a therapist (I hope) instead of transitioning because someone on 4chan is telling them to.

But seriously, pushing OP to transition when OP him/her self is talking about being confused and not sure about this is a terrible idea, OP needs a therapist and also ask some questions to her/him self.

Anyways, I guess testosterone and schizophrenia doesn't do well together since you will probably continue spewing bullshit trying to validate a point that doesn't make any sense.
Transitioning is serious business, that's why a lot of people kill themselves, they though they were one thing, weren't sure, shit hit the fan, fell in despair and look at what happened.

The last thing I would want is another anon killing themselves because some retard on the internet told them to do something instead of them doing by their own free will.

Also I already told you I'm not MtF, I don't really care about fembois, AGP, transbian or whatever you're typing.

I will say it again, OP should be sure about being trans, talk to a professional, ask questions, be sure. Transitioning on a whim while still have doubts is insane.
>>
>>6108274
M8

OP is not transitioning on a whim and I'm not pressuring them one way or another.

I am calling out your bullshit of saying ftms rush into transitioning more often than mtfs, especially since in order to medically transition ftms actually NEED to go through legit channels (THERAPY, DOCTORS, SCREENING, BLOODTESTS, etc) unlike mtfs who can up and buy their stuff without any of that.

Why are you giving input on this if you're not knowledgable on the subject or capable of basic reading comprehension?
>>
>>6100954
Oh, and underage b&
>>
File: 1365318875280.jpg (344 KB, 898x855) Image search: [Google]
1365318875280.jpg
344 KB, 898x855
>>6108284
>Why are you giving input on this if you're not knowledgable on the subject or capable of basic reading comprehension?

I forgot I need to take testosterone to be able to talk about someone doing something retarded without being sure and regretting it even though the cool people from the internet told them to do it.

You said yourself earlier, what you call "transtenders" are just a portion, a good one, of the FtM group and if they didn't transition on a whim, none of those issues would exist but somehow the internet has become an echo chamber for pushing people into doing things they aren't sure about.

Let us end this here, if you're a FtM and you're sure you are trans, that's great. I'm happy you're doing it and you're serious about it. OP doesn't really sound trans and I know a couple myself, both the kind that did it while being stupid and some that were serious and knew what they were from start.
I just don't understand why I got you so butthurt without even trying, you sound like a teen with roid rage at the gym.
>>
>>6108307
So wait, a guy can't be a guy if he likes to be the 'girl' in sex?
>>
>>6108274
this. v
>>6108284
When I wanted to start T, I had to get an initial blood test to check for 8 different things. then blood work every three months because it could kill me if my red blood cell count got too high and shit.
also, I waited 15 years before I actually started T.
>>
>>6108314
...How can you agree with both contrary opinions?
>>
>>6108312
Check >>6100982
I stated it could be a kink, OP could be a tomboy (being a girl liking to do dude things which is fine), OP could be trans. The thing is, OP needs to find out and talk to a therapist.

We can't really do shit here.
>>
>>6108319
I'm not.
I was telling first anon to read second anon, but I did it like a tard.
>>
>>6108321
You can't speak to this set of experiences but others on this board can. Of course none of it replaces a therapist, that isn't what OP is asking.

OP would have done better posting in /ftmg/ to get trans guys' views. Especially since people like you can't read

>>6108184 and >>6100982 are good examples of people sharing their insight.
>>
>>6108322
Ah that makes sense.

Too bad this was probably a b8 thread...
>>
>>6108331
likely...
>>
Yeah I mean sexuality can be like that. If "being a girl" during sex is what your brain is used to then why would it look for something new?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.