[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay Health
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 400x309
Any guys out there with health issues out there? Does it hurt your sex life?
I think I might've gotten chronic non bacterial prostatitis from pressing on my prostate too hard, struggle urinating and have some pain down there as well as pain after ejaculation. Sad thing is I'm a bottom so I don't know if I'll ever go back to it.
Feel free to share any conditions we can all suffer together.
>>
>>6100784
what was your sex life habits? How many partners? Did you injure yourself from your own toys?
>>
As somebody who also suffers from chronic bacterial prostatitis, I can only tell you that the causes of it are typically unknown to medical professionals. I don't believe trauma such as anal insertion could cause it though.

It's likely just a medical anomaly that happened to you like it did me. Lots of guys have to deal with it.

I must ask, does it hinder your urine flow?
>>
>>6100817
No partners just turned 19. Kind of a robotic person. No toys just fingers, I pressed hard, no pain almost came in fact. Just I've felt like my symptoms connect with the disease so much. Going to the urologist but still, worried if this affects me.
>>
>>6100822
I struggle starting to take a piss. Other than that it will flow. Sometimes it's like old man splurts sometimes not. Just struggle starting.
>>
>>6100822
Have you bottomed with it any pain?
>>
>>6100834
I've got issues with peeing as well, but rather than trouble starting I have issues with dribbling after I think I'm done.

But yeah, I don't think this caused your prostatitis. You'd have probably ended up with a bad intestinal infection along with it before having prostate problems.
>>
>>6100866
any hope for this shit?
>>
>>6100878
I dunno. I'm currently waiting for my medical insurance to kick in so that I can see the doctor. I've been dealing with perennial and back pain for the past three months. I'm likely going to have to get a rocephin injection to stop it this time.

All I can suggest to you is to try and strengthen your prostate. I've started taking beta-Sitosterol. Not sure how effective it is yet, but it's worth a shot I think.
>>
>>6100895
How has your sex life been with it?
>>
>>6100908
It's not a constant problem. It's only been bad for the last few months due to my lack of insurance. My ejaculations are usually fine and such. Honestly, you need to just talk to your doctor about it.

How old are you and how long has it been going on?
>>
>>6100916
19 been going on for maybe uhm a week. That massage was like 7 months ago but only gave me soreness.
>>
>>6100940
How can you tell if it's chronic if it's only been a week?
>>
>>6100825
ph you stupid retard
once again, you have not given yourself a prostate disorder using one of your fingers
seriously you keep posting here hoping one of us will go "yes, fingering your butthole has caused your prostate to fuck up" to confirm your paranoia.
you didn't have any of the symptoms of prostatitis last time you posted here, it's suspicious that the disease has "progressed"
>>
>>6100995
ease up there m80

Look kid, you should really just see your doctor if you're concerned. Tell him everything you've told us and he'll give you a proper analysis.
>>
>>6100995
Sorry sorry man I'm just panicking. I didn't detail the symptoms last time because I was afraid to be told I had it. But seeing how the pain is genuinely bothering me I couldn't take it. Sorry man I know its silly to make a thread just so I get answers.
>>
>>6101132
Panic is to be expected when you're naive about a disorder, but please note that chronic prostatitis is not a death sentence. I've been living with it for a few years on and off now.

Where exactly is the pain you're having located?
>>
>>6101152
Between the scrotum and anus. If I'm ejaculating feels to be near or on the prostate. Sometimes I get a red hot feeling between the scortum and anus. Gets a little itchy.
>>
>>6101161
The area you're describing is called the perineum. It's a very common place to feel pain and discomfort during prostate infections. Has the pain remained localized or does it reach out to the back/testicles/glans?
>>
>>6101174
Gets to the back of my scrotum yes my head feels a little hot as well.
>>
>>6101182
Definitely sounds like it could be a prostate infection or a UTI of some sort. See a doctor and get a urine test done as soon as you can.

I wouldn't assume that it's chronic just yet either. Infections can just come and go.
>>
>>6101191
Ok thanks man. Even if it was chronic at this point I'm convinced it won't be the worse thing. Just wondering if bottoming will be fine is it God forbid was chronic. Again probably infection, I shouldn't self diagnose.
>>
>>6101203
Self-diagnosis is a horrible thing, but is also unfortunately common. Without my medical insurance, I've been unable to get a proper diagnosis on my issues. While my history suggests it's likely another infection, the premise of cancer and other worse disorders is always in the back of a growing adult's head.

Best of luck with your problem.
>>
>>6101210
Thanks for the advice man, hope you end up fine too. Man this board is actually pretty helpful. I've gone on Reddit at some point for questions. No real answers just the usual "calm down." Though calming down is a correct thing for me to do.
>>
Maybe only semi related but:

Can biological females even actually orgasm from anal sex?
>>
File: 1426823858183.gif (2 MB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
1426823858183.gif
2 MB, 400x268
>>6101225
Keeping calm is often the hardest part. I'm only a couple years older than you and I too suffer from paranoia and hypochondria. It's a bad mix when you have inherited a handful of moderately shitty genes.
>>
>>6101230
Uhm I wouldn't know. I'm sure if it's so psychologically pleasing to you maybe you could. Anything is possible if it's that sexually wanted. I mean my lesbian friend in Highschool used to say that she guessed I was gay and would talk about how I'd probably be a bottom. Sometimes a friend would call me a faggot as a joke. I would pop a boner in the middle of class and now I have a fetish for bullying and being dominated. Have a boner while writing this.
>>
>>6101254
Dude, that's [spoiler]pretty hot actually[/spoiler]
>>
>>6101230
Probably, but this is the last thread to look on to find biological females.
>>
>>6101272
Can't tell if sarcastic or not but hey that's just me. When my Lesbian friend told me she knew some gay guys and told me to maybe "experiment." She would say I was a "gay magnet" and should open up my bicuriouse side. Little did she know I was begging on the inside for some guy. I was trying to hide my blush but I wanted a boyfriend so bad I just laughed and told her "you're messing with me so go ahead give the best you got." Pretty much came out to her the day she told me she found someone for me. Guy was pretty hot...no sex though he moved.
>>
>>6101230
more likely to orgasm from anal sex with clit stim than vaginal sex with clit stim
the internal structure of the clit wraps around the vaginal canal but runs very closely to the rectum where only a thin wall seperates it and so is more stimulated
plus the pudental nerve innervates both the sphincter and clit
>>
>>6101368
I've only ever had orgasms from clit stimulation. It makes me depressed.
>>
>>6100784
I have had chronic prostatitis. It is a frustrating but fixable condition, so don't despair. First of all, you really have to see a doctor. It is very hard to exclude subclinical infection, as bacteria in the prostate are very hard to test for. I was on Bactrim for 3 months. It's super cheap, and even if you don't have health insurance you can probably just pay out of pocket.

It'd worth noting that the bacteria are not necessarily sexually acquired. In my case it was most likely that I was pushing small amounts of urine "backwards" because I wasn't breathing properly while working out.

Finally, I'd give quercitin a try. It was recommended to me by my urologist, who was no slouch (worked at a harvard-affiliated hospital).
>>
>>6100784
Do any other gays get hemorrhoids? I got fucked recently and now i have a few in me. It hurts :(
>>
>>6103541

I think I might have a hemorrhoid, I can still do anal stuff, but it gets sore a little easier and if I go too long without doing anal sometimes my bowel movements can make me bleed a little bit. I have this weird looking area of my anus on the outside, but I think it's been there for awhile.
>>
>>6100784
Is it weird that I'm turned on by pics like this?
>>
>>6103541
I have so many fucking hemmorhoids I had an operation

Now I have internal hemmorhoids and constantly bleed out my ass. suffice to say, the last time I had sex was 1 year and a half ago.

I'm basically a pariah to my ex and thinking about becoming straight,..that's not feasable because I'm 100% a bottom.

Maybe I could become one of those fake transgenders...i wonder if a man made vagina feels as good as anal.

:P
>>
>>6103541
>>6103644
>>6103919
i love haemorrhoids
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.