[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
transgirls of /lgbt/, what do you think of the trans community?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: julaug08_primer.jpg (6 KB, 175x199) Image search: [Google]
julaug08_primer.jpg
6 KB, 175x199
transgirls of /lgbt/, what do you think of the trans community?

What are the issues and problems?
How do you think we should fix it?
>>
>>6100735
Former tranny here.

I think the trans community is shit. Too sjw, too tumblr, too delusional, too depressed, too hugbox-mode, too rude, too bitchy, too crazy. I could keep going.

How to fix it?
Destroy it. Don't fucking associate with each other on large scales.

Maybe you'll complain about me responding because I'm no longer a tranny, but I did think I was one for quite a long time, many years, and after 2 years on hormones (still on them, too) it dawned on me what I really was. I have spent loads of time dealing with tranny communities, and I always thought they were retarded, cringey, and needed to disband for the good of all trannies involved. They really do ruin people.
>>
The trans community easily the worst community I've ever interacted with. You can thank liberals and feminists for ruining a vulnerable minority community. It'll never ever be fixed and people will always hate us. Leftists created a group of mentally ill victims to manipulate they'll never let it go.

I'm happy with just my BF. I don't need these subhuman trash.
>>
>>6100764
>former tranny
ok hon
>>
>>6100812
Not hon. Hons are trannies. I am a femboy qt :3 who loves his penis and using it and being gay as fuck with other boys, sticking our dicks to each other, etc. The fact that it's gay only turns me on harder.

I'm sorry that you're stuck being one of the shittiest things to be on the planet, and I will excuse your lashing out at me for finding out I wasn't one and having a very wonderful life since.
>>
File: 1310429820535.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1310429820535.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
MtF here
On 4chan or in general?

In general, ban "non-binary" shit, eliminate concept of "passing" or at least do more to help non-passers feel better about themselves, focus more on medical aspects of transitioning (gatekeeping, safety of HRT and surgery). Get Gender Dysphoria classified as a chronic illness so that people have access to HRT and SRS no matter what. Give FTMs the visibility they deserve and fund research for phalloplasty. Get TERFs banned from universities.
Also, refuse to speak to anyone who uses the word "tranny". We'll never make any progress if we keep using that word.

4chan is literally divided into nonpassing jealous hons and passing uncle toms who wear Trump hats to appease straight men. I anticipate (You)s from both of these groups.
There's a few sane people sprinkled here and there of course but they are few and far between.
>>
>>6100887
i like it though i thought it was like nigga
>>
>>6100927
Tranny = Nigger
Hon = Nigga
>>
File: 1433662791465.gif (785 KB, 364x288) Image search: [Google]
1433662791465.gif
785 KB, 364x288
Which trans community?

There are like so many different fucking subsets it's unreal.

Tumblr and Chan trans communities are night and day from each other, various other trans communities vary from city to city too.
>>
>>6100887
See this is why tranny communities are garbage. They breed idiots like this.

Tranny is just a word, and the only reason you hate it is because you're a fucking retard who was told to hate the word by other retards, likely on Susan's, literally. It's just a word, and there is nothing wrong with it. You only hate it because you are told to hate it, and you are the type of person who wants to be offended as much as possible.
>>
>>6100946
Okay sorry u don't have to get so upset :^)
>>
>>6100957
You're a damn dirty liar too, responding to me when I said tranny >:(
>>
>>6100764
I agree. Trans communities trick vulnerable beta straight men into thinking they are "really girls" because it feeds their ego which is bruised from not being masculine or having the same sexuality as normal men (agp).
>>
>>6100846
To be fair you have posted in multiple threads now lashing out at trannies
>>
>>6101072
For me it was just a bit confusing. These loudmouthed trannies wanting everyone else to be trans made me think I was, when in reality I just wanted to be a cute, feminine, androgynous boy. Any information out there that would have been good for me was drowned out massively by tranny shit. Even therapists thought I was a tranny. I mean, I'm certainly not going to complain, because now I'm a qt femboy and love the shit out of it, but still. It would have been nice to just know that from the beginning, instead of deal with the confusion and eventual realization and relief that all I really wanted was to be a cute boy.

These delusional fucks have some sort of obsession with thinking everyone is trans, 95% of the time I tell a tranny that I'm on hormones but not transitioning or trans, they flip shit and say I'm just a tranny in denial, even though I love my dick, love being a cute boy, love being a fag, etc etc.

You unfortunate people do not have a monopoly on hormones. Some people just want to be cute and feel most comfortable in their skin like that, but they still want to be boys. Deal with it.
>>
>>6101079
OH have I? I don't see a tripcode faggot. For all you know that is all different people.

You'd lash out at trannies too if they harrassed the shit out of you because they're jelly that they can't get off the ride.
>>
I have met some great people. I love them. Even this place doesn't suck so awful bad.
>>
>>6101101
You sound profoundly insecure.
>>
>>6101173
Are you trans? You'd probably glean that from it if you were.

I'm not insecure though, I feel very happy and comfortable in my cute androgynous body, and my role socially and physically feels very right. It was only once I got here that I stopped feeling insecure.
>>
it's fine, for the most part. all the "sjws" people complain about are a small minority of the larger feminist movement.

all the claims that the trans community is trying to convince people they're trans are laughable, I'm constantly seeing the "no, you're probably not trans but see a therapist" line on places like /thg/ and r/asktransgender. if someone is able to be convinced of this then they must be ignoring the rest of the internet or some shit. That's the best thing about the larger online trans community, there's so many people out there willing to help others out.

Hugboxing can be a problem, but I think some mistake anything positive said in a passing thread as hugboxing.

I guess the anti-passing thing is problematic at times. Like, yeah, it would be ideal if society didn't care as much for people to look completely masc/fem, but I want to be perceived as a woman, not a woman that kind of looks trans or a man in a dress. Idk, I see this more on reddit.

Really don't like all the hate for non-binary people, but that's more of a 4chan-specific thing. I get that there's a lot of those tumblr girls doing it solely for attention, which is shitty, but I can definitely sympathize with those who don't feel "one or the other." And it really isn't *that* hard to use they instead of he or she. Even the xir shit, which is out there, yes, but fuck it, if it makes someone more comfortable why not?

sorry if I rambled a bit lol
>>
>>6101325
It's not so much that I was convinced of it, it's more that there just isn't the info out there in a prominent enough way to let people know you can have dysphoria and not be full on trans, but rather just want to be a cute boy, such cases.
>>
File: image_6.jpg (119 KB, 607x428) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
119 KB, 607x428
>>6100846
AAP
>>
File: DD.jpg (246 KB, 800x959) Image search: [Google]
DD.jpg
246 KB, 800x959
>>6101381
Looks like someone is mad that they can't ever be happy in their body ::DD
>>
>>6101374
No that's fair, it would probably be best to make sure people know that it's OK to take hormones and not go full girl or whatever. Do what you wanna do.

Tbh it's just more anti non-binary stuff, i guess. not saying you're non-binary, but that society as a whole has fairly strict ways of showing gender, and trans communities aren't exempt from that
>>
>>6101411
>Tbh it's just more anti non-binary stuff, i guess. not saying you're non-binary, but that society as a whole has fairly strict ways of showing gender, and trans communities aren't exempt from that
Yeah I'd never call myself non-binary in a million years even though I guess I am a sort of weird inbetween thing. It just is too cringey of a thing to label yourself as.

You are totally right though, people in general get very bothered when someone doesn't fit one gender or the other, in a physical appearance sense. I don't know why either, it's just a person walking around, who gives a fuck if they look like an androgynous freak? But no, people get very confused and even angry when they can't figure out what your gender is in a split second. Anyone who feels they fit inbetween the genders somewhere is also labeled as a special snowflake retard thanks to all the idiotic teenagers doing that shit. I think when someone is taking hormones to actually fit the part, and isn't ever calling themselves non-binary or some other snowflake label, then they are much more of a genuine article.

That's another thing that had me confused and holding back from what was best for me. I thought anything other than going for straight up male or female was tumblr-tier snowflake bullshit. But the snowflakes never take hormones and actually do things about it, they just go around and bitch about their made up pronouns and give a bad name to anyone who truly identifies outside the norm.
>>
>>6101325
>I guess the anti-passing thing is problematic at times.

My therapist honest to God, didn't understand why I wanted to pass, she was so brainwashed to believe it's a fucking social construct. And she was right out of school. This is what they are teaching now.
>>
>>6101454
That feel when instead of a generation of trannies who started pre-puberty we're going to get a generation of trannies who turn themselves into hons because of SJW retardation :DDDDD
>>
>>6100846
>I am a femboy qt :3 who loves his penis and using it and being gay as fuck with other boys

Same, famalam. Another former tranny turned femboy master race checking in.

>>6101079
>To be fair you have posted in multiple threads now lashing out at trannies

Not that anon. There are more of us though. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of ex trannies.

>>6101381
>AAP

The AAP is the main thing keeping me from lapsing back into being a degenerate tranny so I'm ok with that.
>>
>>6101393
i am :(
>>
>>6101393
I can't quite put my finger on it but something in this photo is messing with my eyes. what is this trickery/phonenomenon?
>>
>>6100735
it's fucking awful and I hate it
I went stealth solely so I'd never have to deal with it or think about it again
>>
>>6101436
Yeah, fuck the special snowflake kids. It's funny (or maybe sad) that they probably think they're doing something good or feminist by JUST using different pronouns. Does much more harm than good imo. Completely erases those who are truly dysphoric, and do something real about it. Go out looking completely andro or whatever, essentially just saying fuck you to everyone else, honestly I have mad respect for that. Like I totally get it and all, being MtF, but I couldn't do it.
>>
>>6101474
I'm sorry :(. I may not be one anymore but I do have a lot of sympathy for the shit trannies have to deal with.
>>
>>6101101
You seem extremely angry. I think you are projecting hardcore. Like I said in another thread. You can't be a "boy" forever and you will have to come to terms with that eventually
>>
>>6101197
what is your role exactly? also how can you claim to "just be a femboy", like to other people not me, when you have freakin tits? Idk its just such a weird in between role. I can see how you want to be cute, but being a cute gay boy is extremely different in aesthetics and lots of stuff and more well respected than being an intersexed looking "boy" with tits. Maybe you would have been better off just being a normal twink and rockin that justin beiber look? Is that why you are angry?
>>
>>6101466
So you are ruled by your sexual kinks...?
>>
>>6101524
Doesn't really matter how far my body gets pushed by the hormones. I like what I've got going on and I don't see that changing ever. Not angry either, but I can see why you'd see that.
Also what other thread? :^) I mean I have no tripcode, this could be the only time you've ever spoken with me for all you know.
>>6101531
>what is your role exactly?
You know I really don't blame you for asking and also not thinking I fit. It's all good.

Think of it like this: a boy who wants to look fem/girly/even as far as looking like a girl, but who acts like a boy. Almost like a tomboy, but if they were actually just a boy who looked kinda like a girl. Get it? Call me whatever you want, I just say femboy because it's easy and I don't want to call myself something weird and out-there.

Thinking of myself prior to hormones makes me feel like shit, and thinking of myself if i didn't ever take them makes me feel like shit, so I am entirely certain that I wouldn't have felt okay with the bieber aesthetics. Not to mention, those cannot last forever. Can't even last that long.
>>
>>6101548
this is literally what nonbinary is
>>
>>6101548
would you ever consider getting facial surgery or plastic surgery?
>>
>>6101580
Yes I always think that as well when reading femboy on HRT posts. It is not for me to decide how someone else identifies though.
>>
>>6101580
>>6101637
While you are kinda right, non-binary is a term that has been hijacked by snowflakes and as such I view it as so cringy that I will never, ever identify as it.

So I identify as a femboy, because that's the closest thing pretty much, especially these days when plenty of them are on hormones anyway.

Maybe if it were less cringey I'd identify as it. But do keep in mind, I don't view myself as a third gender or inbetween them, I view myself as a boy.
>>6101633
Nope, I'm a-okay with my face and body. I love them in fact.
>>
>>6101710
can I cuddle with you
>>
>>6101716
You know I'd probably have nothing against it but I'm taken right now ;.;
>>
>>6101720
additional info: that might be changing because while we are way into each other it's not working out in a sexual sense :/
>>
>>6100735
The mainstream trans community is utterly dominated by lobbyists and the media to the point where trans people don't have a say in their own rights movement any longer. Everything is commercialized, being trans is considered a counter-cultural fashion statement by liberal artists and musicians. Actual trans people who genuinely deal with gender dysphoria and require legitimate therapy and medical treatment are ground under the treads of edgy trendsetters who think wearing a dress or jeans or going without makeup or playing with action figures makes them "non-binary trans" or some other bullshit disambiguation of a serious physical and psychological anomaly that causes real, intense distress in those who deal with it.

The 4chan trans community is a joke. It's garbage because it's all anonymous and anyone can pretend to be anyone going through anything to push any sort of narrative they want. It's a cesspool of confused teenage nazi femboys that want to gas themselves to impress neckbeards they'll never meet, pedophiles buttpained that LGBT have more rights than they do and ever will, autistic right-wing religious nutjobs that want to kill everything all the time including themselves, random fetishists who come from /d/ and /aco/ to superimpose their gender-bender fantasies onto what they assume gender dysphoria is from their fap-tainted vision, and a couple of bitter as fuck MtFs and FtMs who do nothing but tear eachother down all the time out of self-loathing like the rest of this website does with everything else.

How do we fix it? Science, basically. Ignore the bullshit feminist dogma, religious conservative bathroom whinging, pearl-clutching soccer moms who wouldn't know a trans person from Tim fucking Curry, and simply publicize as much raw data and hard information about trans medical research as possible. Make it easy to read, and easy to access. That way there's no scary mystery to manipulate and fearmonger about anymore.
>>
>>6101987
I agree that more info needs to be out there, and that people using it as a fashion statement/political statement are ruining it. However I do think that many trannies themselves are to blame, because they drive the community to be such shit, and enable people to hijack the movement.
>>
>>6102018
>However I do think that many trannies themselves are to blame, because they drive the community to be such shit, and enable people to hijack the movement.
There's nothing trans people can do to prevent huge, monied and extremely influential political and cultural organizations from hijacking their rights movement and adding their own narrative. There aren't enough trans people to make any large social impact on their own or demystify themselves in any major way. They mostly have no real political power or social influence, which is why they typically try to get the respected medical professionals who study and treat them to speak up. Obviously that hasn't always gone so well when these doctors have their own regressive agenda (Blanchard et al. trying to segue into the cure for gayness by fucking over trans people).

Untreated gender dysphoria fucks people up so badly that only the extremely strong and intelligent and lucky survive it long enough to get treatment. And even then, trans people have been taboo for thousands of years due to sustained religious dogma. The process of transition can ostricize them from their families and friends, put them out onto the streets, get them fired, beaten or killed, etc. Plus there's a ticking clock for the effectiveness of said treatment that can only be turned back by massive amounts of medical costs typically not covered by insurance or government aid.

Trans "allies" expect trans people to be these shining beacons of rainbow happiness, but after a life of marginalization they're often shocked and appalled that trans people are actual human beings who may be bitter, or cynical, or otherwise mentally scarred by what's gone on in their lives. It's like when people help out at homeless shelters expecting everyone they feed to grovel for them and thank them endlessly for their service to the community. Trans people are surviving and they don't have the time or energy to assuage egos or play themselves up to the public.
>>
>>6102067
>There's nothing trans people can do to prevent huge, monied and extremely influential political and cultural organizations from hijacking their rights movement and adding their own narrative
Could start by not having a rights movement in the first place.

If it had stayed relatively underground, a lot of the trans issues out there would be nonexistent. If people were also more realistic and wouldn't go around as men-in-dress freaks and such, it'd also be much less of an issue. Information was very much out there years and years ago, recently if anything, it's gotten harder to find for anyone atypical because of this tranny rights movement bs.

A lot of the difficulties that trans have are self-inflicted, including difficulties in public, aside from that caused by physical androgyny, which the tranny rights movement is also doing nothing to help.
>>
File: 1460524781753.gif (708 KB, 408x303) Image search: [Google]
1460524781753.gif
708 KB, 408x303
>>6100846
C-Can you really get off tranny-treatment when you're satisfied with your body?
I'm scared I'm gonna be stuck to it if I begin.. ;~;
>>
>>6101484
>BrainFacialRecognition.exe has stopped working
>>
>>6101987
this
>>
>>6103206
I never got off of the hormones. I just got cute androgynous and girly and found out I love it there and that it is my ideal form and identity.

There is no point starting if you do not intend to stay on them forever. Any gains will be lost if you stop them, aside from some tits that'll stick around. Keep taking the hormones to keep your looks, but you can stop anywhere you like as far as transitioning with your style/clothes/mannerisms/self-identity, so on and so forth. If not being girlier, more fem, and possibly androgynous makes you feel like shit, then taking the hormones and staying on them would do you some good. Just don't feel pressured to identify as one thing or another and see what you naturally end up feeling most comfortable doing.
>>
>>6103206
That's what Caitlyn Jenner did. As Bruce, he even got to bear children, which I'd just like to suppose they were his. Because otherwise, what a cuck.
>>
>>6100735
Aerosol Testerone Airbonre Agent with Y chromsome seeking intelligent nanovirus
>>
File: dowman_sayman bakemonogatari.jpg (39 KB, 438x437) Image search: [Google]
dowman_sayman bakemonogatari.jpg
39 KB, 438x437
In my country we have a division between a really good old movement and a really tumblr younger generation.
Older transpeople had to deal with really harsh shit and they have a political vision that cares more about healthcare including transition and being able to just change your legal genre instead of bathrooms or representation on TV, people who lived off prostitution born in the lowest classes who can write academic texts and move serious publications. Then you have youtubers and teens that assume they live in the US and can't act accordingly to our society, falling in all the classic mistakes of being vanely oversexualized and wanting to be seen just because they see themselves as heroes or something.

Still, lot's of transwomen being beaten to dead and prostitution as the only job option so I'm not transitioning but mad respect for those who do.
>>
>>6101101
I know this feel. I just wanted to look pretty.
>>
the 4chan community is part of the gross queer community whether theyd want to admit it or not. i fit in pretty well with the catty sex worker part of the community though.
>>
>>6100735
>>6100764

1. #standwithufufu
>>
>>6100735
There's no such thing as a trans community, trans people are just too different from one another. You'll find small pockets of uniformity under the trans "umbrella", but those are mostly the really unsavory elements: cis male prostitutes and fetishists, teenage attention seekers... Well, people that aren't really trans anyway. IRL, the only LGBT groups I enjoy are the lesbian ones, and I don't even mind the occasional "transphobia".
>>
>>6100764
>>6100735
I have to agree that the idea of a trans community is a terrible joke. The real issues for each person are so different, other doctors and treatments.
The community is bad because the door is open to anyone. Once you're inside you're surrounded by friendly faces that say you will turn out cute and be loved. Then they start chanting hon!hon!hon!hon!hon! like savages and brainwashing you to believe that unless you get treatment you will become a monster and age 50 years in 1 year without treatment.
There is lots of lying and pressure in the communities to conform. It can be anything from your hair style to pronouns.
It's a very bad thing for people that just need treatment from a doctor.
>>
>>6103928
and they mollest kids
>>
>>6103928
> Then they start chanting hon!hon!hon!hon!hon! like savages
that's only 4chan trannies and 4chan trolls that do that you hypersensitive person
>>
>>6100735
>what do you think of the trans community?

what community?
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.