[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does any other mtfs feel this way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1445730723475.jpg (26 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445730723475.jpg
26 KB, 640x640
I have been on spiro for a while and I pass when I go outside. I used to feel major dysphoria but now it's all gone. The weird thing is, I have never felt any dysphoria regarding my dick. I actually like my junk and originally, I planned on keeping it.

But after I got into the dating scene, the sex never feels right. After I had sex with guys I always feel dysphoria coming back and it drives me crazy.
Like, the guys make me feel like I'm not a woman, and it's always about my dick. After all these experiences I am really tempted to get bottom surgery but at the same time I don't want to.

What should I do?
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96 KB, 724x720
>Dating chasers
That's your first mistake senpai
>>
>>6100357
Can you elaborate a bit more. How do they make you feel like you're not a woman? What do you mean it's always about your dick?
>>
>>6100472
well, when you got a dick, that's all you'll attract.
>>
>>6100486
He could date women.
>>
>>6100485
Well, we'll suck each other off, play with each other's asses. I'll bottom and then usually the guy will want me to top. If I haven't cummed, the guy will stroke me to finish. It's the same sex I've had before I started transitioning.

I actually don't mind topping or having my dick touched but after the sex is over, I always feel like shit. I don't know why but I feel like getting a vag would make that shitty feeling go away but at the same time, I wanna keep my peen.
>>
>>6100497
fuck off jealous trutrans hon
>>
Don't fall for the srs meme. Its not worth it.
>>
>>6100525
then how do I make the shit feels go away?
>>
>>6100501
Any respectable guy who's with a trans girl will not ask her to top him unless she's specifically stated she's okay with topping.

If you were pretty much a bottom already, then sex isn't really going to be much different, that's just a reality and I don't think getting srs is going to change that.
>>
>>6100556
i don't know. Cis girls aren't having anal every time they're getting fucked. Sometimes, I just feel like nothing has changed and am terrified at looking into a mirror and seeing a guy again.
>>
>>6100576
Yeah but you aren't a cis girl unfortunately. It sounds like sex now is reminding you of when you used to have sex as a gay guy. It's gonna be tough to break out of that, but it sounds to me like you don't really want srs.
>>
>>6100587
>It sounds like sex now is reminding you of when you used to have sex as a gay guy. It's gonna be tough to break out of that, but it sounds to me like you don't really want srs.

This.

This is exactly it. Just fuck. What the fuck am I going to do?!
>>
>>6100594
Make sure your partner sees you as a girl first and foremost. Being romanced as a girl in a hetero relationship is gonna help a ton even if your bf is bi or whatever. If you don't like topping, don't do it and make it known that it bothers you. That's the best I've got. It's gonna take some getting used to though to let your mind get over your past. Patience, love.
>>
>>6100652
I don't know. I see arguements all the time on /lgbt/ about how shit's gay, "straight" guys enjoying cock and all of that. I just feel like who am I kidding? I talked with my friend about this. I really appreciate him for his brutal honesty and he told me "transgirls feel the way they do in order to convince themselves not to commit suicide. If they relented and admitted to themselves that they're having MSM, it'd be too much for them"

it really got me thinking.
>>
>>6100710
Your friend has a point even if it is a bit harsh to put it in those terms. Anatomically, the sex is going to be a lot more like MSM than anything else. I don't know what else to tell you other than that you're going to have to find a way to accept that even though that's the case, it doesn't make you any less of a girl. Communication is huge though and your choice of partner is also crucial. I honestly think these two things are gonna play a big part in your feeling better about sex in general. My gf is trans and she's so fucking sensitive about sex, like she won't even call her dick a "dick" because it's that traumatic for her. The sex is pretty similar to MSM for us, but I treat as much as I can like a girl to minimize that fact. Does that make sense at all?
>>
>>6100755
yes...

jesus this is such a mindfuck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.