[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just need the real deal on how romance usually goes in the gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1374796030634.png (117 KB, 444x440) Image search: [Google]
1374796030634.png
117 KB, 444x440
just need the real deal on how romance usually goes in the gay world

I'm bi and my experiences with women were terrible. I've had 3 long term relationships with girls but the romance eventually lost it's spark, I could never see eye to eye with them, our interests never aligned, always had to jump through hoops to get sex. My last relationship was a disaster. After that I switched to men exclusively,

At first I was blown away at how easy the sex was. Holy shit, and the sex is way better since guys are usually horny as fuck and know how to please a cock inside and out. But over time, it was always just sex, sex, sex, and sex. I could get bfs but they barely even lasted a week. After failure, after failure of trying to get into a real relationship, I feel so alone. Like I'm just another notch in some dude's belt. It's always a hookup, never something real. The sex isn't even fun anymore. It's getting old.

I don't know what to do. I feel so disfranchised. Women have their issues, but damn, I can't even get a relationship in the gay dating scene, which isn't even a dating scene. It's a hookup scene. How do you guys handle it? Is there any hope for a relationship in the future for dudes on dudes?
>>
No. There is no reason to form a relationship when sex is so available. Maybe if you are hot enough and the sex you bring is good enough someone might want to snag you and hold onto you for themselves. But otherwise it just becomes harder the older you get.
>>
>>6100319
seriously?! This is so depressing
>>
bump.

please help me
>>
>>6104693
then i wouldn't have a long term relationship with a woman anymore...
>>
File: tumblr_nmm71wLjjt1sf7aooo7_500.jpg (69 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmm71wLjjt1sf7aooo7_500.jpg
69 KB, 500x466
>>6100300
Sounds like you need to watch oregairu to comprehend the concept of Saika...

Then you need to understand that the way isn't Saika, Saika is the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDB5cZ3YyvA
>>
>>6104721
i don't really care much for anime. Especially yaoi. That shit only appeals to girls.
>>
>>6100319
>the sex you bring is good enough someone might want to snag you and hold onto you for themselves
I try practice in order to make that dream come true.

In my experience and the people around me it's not THAT different from relationships with women. A few people want a partner, almost everyone wants sex. For those in constant search for sex the people going for relationships look so rare that it's easy to not notice, maybe breaking some hearts not even knowing.
>>
File: totsuka_saika sruprise-smile.gif (760 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
totsuka_saika sruprise-smile.gif
760 KB, 500x281
>>6104721
I really avoided hachiman because /a/ tends to hype shit, then I watched and not only did I love it but I perfectly understood why 4chan would love it.
Also, Saika is love but at the same time is much less gay than the pics out of context would make you think.

>>6104731
hachiman is about an autist loser using his autist powers in order to fix lives by making everyone hate him. it's machiavelism applied to high school, fun if you tolerate hs love comedies.
>>
>>6100300
>Is there any hope for a relationship in the future for dudes on dudes?
The gay scene is full of fucking assholes... Literally and figuratively... If you want anything that isn't emotionally barren and laced with HIV, avoid it.
Of course, gay relationships do exist, but they're few and far between, and monogamous gay relationships are even more rare. Just know what you're looking for and make sure that others also know what you want out of the relationship.
>How do you guys handle it?
I cope with loneliness and permavirginity...
Sometimes, I lie to myself and pretend that there is someone out there who would be perfect for me, in order to keep myself from getting obsessed with useless romantic thoughts.
>>
>>6104735
to be honest familia, after being twisted and torn by the women in my life, I just don't want to go through with that again. But shit, the alternative isn't better. Being left in the dust by some horny dude whose supposed to care about you but can't resist the next good looking guy that walks by, shit sucks. I felt alone when I was in a LTR with my ex gf, and I still feel alone, trying to get a bf that will actually stay.
>>
>>6104888
people suck, no matter the genre or sexual tools. some people don't, some learn to be cool when they find themselves in the right position.
But in general most people are pretty shitty and self centered, that's how it works. I'd recommend the becoming friends first and then pushing for more route if you have the patience to try it a few times.
>>
>>6104927
I tried the friendship route but there's always a high sexual tension level going on. The only way gay men can be friends with other gay men is if their friends are unattractive to them. Otherwise, it turns into a fuck buddy relationship.

I tried a couple friends to bfs routes before. Didn't work out because my friend, now bf, has other handsome friends who turn into his fuckbuddy one night after too much alcohol or even with no alcohol. So now my friend to bf is now my ex bf.
>>
File: tumblr_o52hxie1rN1tevaifo1_500.png (323 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o52hxie1rN1tevaifo1_500.png
323 KB, 500x600
>>6105085
I know this idea might be shocking and hilarious to this board, but have you considered making friends through hobbies and interests to make a situation where being gay is not the reasson why you talk to each other?
>>
>>6105227
yes. I have done this before. It didn't work out.
>>
>>6104811
If 4chan says something is overrated its usually a couple of edgelords trying to be original and come at it from a different perspective because "Oooh look at me how different I am from everyone"

Season 1 Saika totally steals the show, it even ends with episode 13 where Hachiman basicly decides that he is okay with having feelings for Saika. It is very slow paced. But the only conclusion you can have from season 1 is that Hachiman's love interest is Saika. Because he won't go for Yui and Yukino won't go for him, but he can't keep himself from falling for Saika.
>>
>>6105699
Dude, Saika is pretty much a plot item. No one is supposed to take him as a serious candidate to the point that the shows makes no attempt to not show him as best girl. It's a running joke, nothing more.
He's too pure for hachiman anyway.
>>
>>6100300
Your problem is going anywhere near the dating scene. It's shit, and yeah it's mostly about hookups.

Instead go someplace where you can be around gay and bi dudes in an environment with no expectations of sex or romance. Make friends and eventually one will develop into something more and you'll have a relationship with an actual foundation. This is how relationships with shit in common and staying power happen. Nobody grows old with a piece of ass they picked up at the bar.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.