[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gaydar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1461498610577.jpg (61 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461498610577.jpg
61 KB, 960x960
How do I know if a guy is hitting on me or not?
I don't act like a fucking fag and neither does he, but he does things that make me think that he is interested in me. How do I know for sure? I dont want to press it and look like a total faggot but at the same time he is super hot and I want to go for it.( Im a guy btw)
>>
If you're a man and another man basically ever bothers talking to you when it's not absolutely required, chances are he is hitting on you
>>
>>6099267
This
>>
eye contact? being asked to hang out/come over for a random reason? talks to you for no reason? Anything in particular that you noticed that made you ask this question in the first place..
>>
File: 1444531964925.jpg (87 KB, 582x580) Image search: [Google]
1444531964925.jpg
87 KB, 582x580
Set him aside and talk, only you two. Then kiss.
>>
File: 1452898595586.png (22 KB, 966x899) Image search: [Google]
1452898595586.png
22 KB, 966x899
>>6099334
When we're doing sets in the gym I check my form in the mirror and I see he wont stop looking at me, where ever I go, he seems to follow and when he does his own thing it is out of the ordinary to me. He just does chin ups where ever I go. he also touched my face once, with out any prompt to do so.
>>
>>6099385

He wants the D
>>
>>6099405
Is there no way that this could be ironic
or some form of joke?
>>
>>6099172
Better question: How do you know they're serious or just flirting?
>>
>>6099334
Not OP, but my crush does this kind of stuff to me fairly regularly, even though he claimed to be hetero in the past:
>Says hi whenever I walk by
>We started talking because he struck up conversation out of nowhere one day
>Occasionally notice him looking in my direction
Are you sure these are crush signs? What do I do if they are? What do I do if I think they are and they're not?
>>
File: 1455629801146.png (331 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
1455629801146.png
331 KB, 680x684
>>6099457
That is the point of this thread. I don't know if he is or not.
>>
>>6099472
We are not dealing with a occasional glance in the hallway, more of a intence gaze while im working out. WHILE IM WORKING OUT!
>>
>>6099493
In that case, did you really need to ask whether or not he's into you?
Just drop that you're gay into a conversation. Bring up some non-faggy gay thing (this is the hard part) and work from there.
>>
>>6099511
That was my plan of attack, but what should I bring up? every time I saw im gay people think Im joking.
>>
>>6099531
>so i was mixing up a protein shake, and will and grace came on...please notice me
>>
>>6099551
dont even know what that is
>>
File: 1429150844478.jpg (29 KB, 283x357) Image search: [Google]
1429150844478.jpg
29 KB, 283x357
>>6099362
You left out the final step:
Realizing it's not a yaoi fanfic.

>>6099334
Not OP but let's see something that is happening to me and a guy (that I'm kind of crushing on atm)
>eye contact?
Yeah, sometimes. Staring too.
>being asked to hang out/come over for a random reason?
It happens a lot now. Out of nowhere, after barely talking beforehand, we made a pretty solid friendship in 2 months.
>talks to you for no reason?
Almost every day multiple times on the internet

Fuck, thinking of it again, I shouldn't have been surprised when some people I'm out to asked if we're gonna date or something...
After he broke up with a girl weeks ago he said "I'm just so done with girls for a while"

Bonus from yesterday:
>bus trip to a place with a group of friends, he's there too
>3 am, on the bus, all had drinks, all sleepy, consider these please
>at some point he sits next to me on the free seat
>2 minutes in and he's leaning to my side but still awake
>two girls on the seat one to the back start poking and patting his and my hair since we just got a new haircuts recently and they say we have soft hair
>"You know this feels nice, I could fall asleep like this"
>the girl ends it, I start doing it instead, later he notices
>"What are you doing?"
>"Uh... you said it feels nice. [awkward few second pause] Does it bother you?"
>"Well... no."
>leaning on me, his head on my shoulder, let's me pat his head for like half a minute without a word

I could be in for a dicking soon if this goes further... but how do I get further? I don't know what move to make without knowing if he really is interested or not.
>>
>>6099457
Nobody is serious if you haven't known them for a long time.

If they think they are serious, they are fooling even themselves.

Love is a bond that forms over time.
>>
Not long ago I was going through the store, and this employee there made a beeline for me, and offered me some free samples from this platter he was carrying around, except he had a really gay voice, sounded a little nervous, and just had this weird wide eyed happy look in his eyes.

additional info: I'm on hormones but look like a really cute fem boy.
>>
>>6100184
forgot to say this part:

Do you guys think he was flirting/making a bit of an advance?
>>
>>6100173
He said flirting not fucking love
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.