[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just making sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: should i be worried.jpg (61 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
should i be worried.jpg
61 KB, 780x520
I tried anal for the first time today. Yes, I cleaned out properly. Since I don't have anything else, I went for a hairbrush that I have. The only problem with this is that it was just a little bit...pointy on the end.

I cleaned out again since I felt like I had to, and there was definitely a bit of blood there. Not too much, but there was some. It was kind of dark, but not purple.

I Googled around a little bit, and I think it's an "anal fissure" where you get a small rip in, well, your anus. They say that it'll heal in a few weeks.

Can /lgbt/ confirm whether or not it is an anal fissure for me? (w/ sources)
Can /lgbt/ also confirm when I should try again? The brush wasn't great, but my fingers were and I wouldn't mind using them again instead.
>>
There's no way this isn't bait.
>>
>>6098408
Are you saying that I have cancer and need to see a doctor, per chance
>>
File: 56a4008cd6775.gif (1000 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
56a4008cd6775.gif
1000 KB, 500x281
>>6098394
You'll be fine. Unless you gouged it sideways, it's just a minor scrape on the lining that'll heal in a few days.
Just do yourself a favor and either keep using your finger, or get a proper dildo and some lube. Much safer (and more enjoyable).

Ice cubes are nice too, just make sure they don't have edges.

> Source: me, having done the exact same thing
>>
>>6098519
So, I could do it again tonight, just be more selective with my choice of tools? Fingers feel astounding BTW.
>>
File: atari.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
atari.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
Where did you learn to bait?
>>
>>6098394
>this thread again.

Don't worry, just use a proper toy or, better yet, a nice dick next time, and you won't have this issue.
>>
>>6098394
Most of the time fissures are no big deal.
Internal injuries usually make you pretty sick really quick (think of what a burst appendix does), like people die from getting their intestines punctured. If you're still up and walking about chances are you just scraped your skin near your sphincter which made it bleed.
>>
>>6100944
Well, I've not felt ill and have been doing exercise just fine, so I guess I'm okay.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.