[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (339 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
339 KB, 2048x1536
My girlfriend is thinking of breaking up with me, I don't understand it we are almost at our one year and we've been going great, she says a few weeks ago it started feeling different but we are both still the same as before so I don't understand it, I need help I'm not willing to lose her... Please help me
>>
>>6097736
Welcome to the biggest problem: sometimes people change and there's nothing you did to make it happen.

Unfortunately that basically means that there's nothing you can really do to prevent it without inadvertently making something worse. Coming from someone who ended a relationship recently for that exact reason (although I hadn't been feeling it for months, and essentially I had been dragging out the relationship for my SO's sake and I knew I'd have to end it eventually), it can really be a confusing moment - do I still want to try and maintain a relationship for my girl/boyfriend's sake despite my lack of romantic attraction to said person, or do I want to do something that truly makes me happy, even though it means I have to end my current relationship and risk my SO's own happiness?
>>
>>6097819
Doing something that makes you truly happy is like takeout, once you've had it then it's gone for good.
Some people with a little more maturity might say spending all their money on takeout isn't worth it. Sure it tastes great but it costs so much and the happiness quickly fades. They want to save their money for something that is really really important to them that justifies not being able to have takeout all the time.
Those people have what it takes to sustain things long term because it means that much more to them than anything else. The older people get most of them realize that chasing emotions and excitement is a fools game that always leaves them empty handed.
By that time the dating pool has shrunk too. Now the others can only hope for the best and choose what is on offer and not always what they really wanted.
>>
Has she does this kinda thing before? What were her previous relationships like? Any failed marriages and or relationships?
>>
>>6097974

If you have to use an analogy that terrible to make your point convincing you don't have a convincing point.
>>
>>6097988
Damn you got me good. How about steam games, does that do anything for you? Any kind of consumable enjoyment works.
If you want a lasting relationship you should try dating someone older that isn't still a dumbass.
>>
op?
>>
>>6098022
>If you want a lasting relationship you should try dating someone older that isn't still a dumbass.
I kind of agree for young adults but it's the age everyone wants to party and have fun so it's expected.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.