[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how trannies masturbate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1461491160394.jpg (102 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461491160394.jpg
102 KB, 1080x1080
"....taint rubbing, fingering, rubbing their taint through their balls, rubbing their palm on their whole area at all different speeds/motions and whatnot, soft peen laid flat on stomach, and then they take their palm and press it in, rubbing it mostly in circular motions but also up/down and sometimes more side to side type motions, all over the whole area, from the head to the shaft, to the balls, to the taint, all in one smooth motion.[15]"

pic unrelated
>>
>>6097340
>.[15]"
is that... a citation note from wikipedia?
>>
I just jack off and finger my ass at the same time lol

What is even the point of 'taint rubbing' lmfao
>>
>>6097349
it actually feels amazing. imo way better than jacking off but i guess that's going to vary from person to person
>>
>>6097340
They jack off but they don't admit it publicly. I have talked to many of them about it privately and they all jack off.
>>
>>6097400
i'm p sure most of them admit that they jack off

personally i do everything described in op but i also jack off if i'm trying to reach orgasm and that stuff isn't working

i would say i j/o about once a month and those are most of the times when i orgasm, but i masturbate like every day
>>
>>6097340
Rub it like a clit. The orgasms are fucking amazing! Pillow humping works good too.
>>
>>6097340
What the actual fuck? I mean, I do this when I'm horny yes, but I jack off like normal when I wanna orgasm.

>>6097349
This is what I would do before I started repressing, now I just use a butt plug.

>>6097422
I'm p sure most of them are so disconnected from their gt that they're not opposed to indulging in hedonism.

>>6097533
Done this before. Very nice.
>>
>>6097340
>stick electric toothbrush up butt
>switch it on
>think about cocks
did you know you could have orgasms entirely through sticking stuff in your butt?
>>
Avoiding looking at my dick at all costs.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.