[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMINDER: if you're attracted to: >femboys >small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: 34534534.png (402 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
34534534.png
402 KB, 700x700
REMINDER: if you're attracted to:
>femboys
>small boys
>twinks
>transgirls
>dickgirls
>traps
>ftms
>boys in dresses
>butch girls
>dykes
>masc women
you're straight, and don't belong on /lgbt/
this isn't a meme -- it's just the facts
>>
>>6094607
That doesn't sound right, most of those you mentioned are just men. So if you are also a man, then you must be gay right?
>>
>>6094607
agreed. masc4masc or gtfo

femboys are cringe tier.
i do enjoy hon4hon action though. mtfg is pretty cool sometimes.
>>
>>6094607
>>6094716
Shove you're purest rhetoric back up your way too loose hole.
>>
>>6094607

But if you're bi, you'd be attracted to all of those. It's LGBT, not LG
>>
>>6094607
nah
>>
>>6094814
It's LGB, trannies are mentally ill.
>>
>>6094607
We've already personally gone through this, straight men can only fuck cis women. If a man fucks any other type of human, they are not straight.
>>
File: gaben.jpg (133 KB, 1236x1600) Image search: [Google]
gaben.jpg
133 KB, 1236x1600
If you're a tortoise you don't belong on turtle chan!

NOW FUCK OFF
>>
I think its true to be honest.

How many of those guys who like traps have ever been attracted to another guy in real life?
>>
>>6095121

Chaser here, can confirm. I've only had a crush on one guy (not counting traps), and it was when he was a fifteen-year-old twink ... and when I thought about what I liked about him it was all about how feminine he was ... and I had a recurring fantasy about him getting breast implants. So.
>>
>>6095214
yeah, fantasies about emasculating another man is pretty manly, alpha and for the most part straight
>>
>>6095121
100% of them because traps are other guys lmfao.
>>
>>6095472
No it isn't. It's fucking gay as fuck you delusional retard. Jesus Christ why can't you just accept your sexuality? Just accept the fact that you have homosexual tendencies like the rest of us. Fuck.
>>
>>6095493
Bitch you have no idea.

Your life is full of lies
>>
>>6095493
lol butthurt
>>
>>6094607
What if I'm attracted to prepubescent boys?
>>
>>6094607
good, dont really want to be lumped in the same group as you faggots

>>6095121
never, do i like to bang traps from time to time? sure, but i do enjoy females and they make the bulk of people ive slept with, do i identify with the rest of the gay community?, not really, i do go to gay bars nor do i take part in any aspect of gay lifestyle, i like beer, football and videogames, am i gay or somewhat gay?, shit son i dont really give a fuck maybe i kind of am maybe im not
>>
File: 1452639055796.jpg (66 KB, 640x492) Image search: [Google]
1452639055796.jpg
66 KB, 640x492
>>6094607
I'll fuck anything with a pulse if it attracts me, fuck off OP with your bullshit.
>>
>>6094607
Also this has to be b8, no one is that fucking retarded and has the capacity to operate a internet machine.
>>
>>6095484
>100% of them because traps are other guys lmfao.

As a transgirl lol. This is the point all these faggots in denial are missing. A male is still a male, even if he/she/they are feminine as fuck. Also gay dudes don't get to disown traps and twinks just because they want their masc4masc bara utopia. They're still real males, even if they aren't real men.
>>
>>6094607
>being attracted to both mtfs and ftms is gay
Pretty sure this is some sort of contradiction
>>
File: 1461644516982.jpg (283 KB, 1186x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461644516982.jpg
283 KB, 1186x1000
>>6095639
you can be mainly interested in guys, traps, mtfs etc. and still be straight, if you don't feel as romantically attracted to them as u do girls. sorry, but it's true
>>
>>6095647
>As a transgirl lol. This is the point all these faggots in denial are missing. A male is still a male, even if he/she/they are feminine as fuck.

At that point who cares about whatever pedantic technical definition of 'homosexual' we chasers fit though. I'll readily admit that there may be some psychosexual profile besides 'PERFECTLY STRAIGHT' that we fit, but in casual conversation when fucking normies ask if we're gay or not because we like girlcock, how is it remotely relevant.
>>
>like ottermode guys
Am I still straight or something?
>>
>>6095647
You are so pathetic. And weak
>>
>>6095749

She's wrong and it's clear the she's protecting herself from disappointment by being bitter, but to fix that, she doesn't need need someone to insult her, anon.

She needs someone to love her.

(Takes >>6095647's hands in mine.)

Like I would love any other woman.
>>
>>6095647
It's pretty simple actually, if you are guy into DICK (whether on a twink or on a bear or on a trap) only then are you gay.
>>
>>6095647

My point is that would they still be attracted to them if they met them in person, if not you cannot consider them gay/bisexual.

I fap to shemales, but every time I see one in person there is zero attraction, my mind and body just registers them as bizarre males.

I think a lot of guys are confused because they fap to things they wouldn't even like if they were confronted with the reality.
>>
File: CcO0IsJUcAAuIeW.jpg large.jpg (43 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
CcO0IsJUcAAuIeW.jpg large.jpg
43 KB, 700x420
>>6094607
>if you're attracted to:
>femboys
We're boys though. You're a fag if you're okay with that.
>>
File: 0.jpg (44 KB, 686x582) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
44 KB, 686x582
>implying that I don't only call myself a faggot because contemporary Western are leeches at worst and nuisances at best, and I get to claim myself as a minority for extra social goodies
>on top of all this I get to bang cute men
You are missing out on life.
>>
Lets be real, gay is only seen as a bad thing because of bottom bitch faggots who love muscles and jock straps. Being gay for femboys is actually cute and reasonable imo.

I don't feel like I'm bi in the sense that I love men for their masculine qualities, I'm only bi because I'm open minded enough to date guys who are feminine enough for me to be attracted to them.
>>
Why do people so often feel the need to define being homosexual as not finding a stereotypical effeminate gay man attractive. If you are attracted to a male with a penis I'm not sure what else to call someone. Let me use an ice cream metaphor.
REMINDER: if you like
>strawberry ice cream
>carmel ice cream
>pistachio ice cream
>mint chocolate chip ice cream
> orange sherbet ice cream
Then you do not like ice cream. This is just a fact.
>>
File: 1395129196727.jpg (40 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1395129196727.jpg
40 KB, 466x700
>>6094607
>you're straight, and don't belong on /lgbt/
that or they're just desperate enough to lower their standards
>>
>>6095493
Fuck off you femboy rodent
>>
>>6095625
Keked
>>
>>6095715
Brah you misread her. "Trap" means feminine male that dressed up for fun occasionally or to play with being cute. Not the same thing as a transsexual that goes (some fail some dont) Full blown female secondary sex characteristics . she was say in its gay to Fuck boys that just look femme. But I would say it's only gay depending on how passable the boy is
>>
>>6095783
I mean I'm just curious though have you actually met a good looking mtf?
>>
File: air-quotes-dr-evil.jpg (73 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
air-quotes-dr-evil.jpg
73 KB, 400x300
>>6094607
"Straight"

Im a guy whos attracted to all of those, and only date girls... But when Im single i have a regular guy who gets my boipucci each weekend...

I mean im not *massively* into guys, but i enjoy playing with his dick and anal feels amazing. Who cares?
>>
File: 1458666080534.jpg (162 KB, 547x720) Image search: [Google]
1458666080534.jpg
162 KB, 547x720
>>6096227

Because it can easily be explained with logic. The fact that we can be attracted to drawings or other inanimate objects that appear feminine proves that it doesn't matter what something is, as long as it looks a certain way, attraction can be triggered.

Now if they take a interest in the dick, then you have an argument, but otherwise you can't blame someone for being attracted to traits they were programmed to be attracted to.

Its like if a 10 year old somehow appeared to be a fully grown adult, anyone who is attracted to her would technically be a pedo, but the attraction is only there because she appears to be an adult, not because she is a child. Trans attraction is essentially the same thing. Its simply a man's appearance being modified to appear attractive to heterosexual men.
>>
>>6096405
I don't think it's a direct question about masculinity and femininity. If a straight man were attracted to a twink thinking full well they were a woman and found out they were a man the straight guy would be disgusted. And a gay man would be ok with the twink being a guy in reality but not have attraction previously to this twink they thought was a woman. Straight people don't like men not because of their masculinity or femininity ita because of their gender. They can get confused like anyone else but at the end of the day no truly straight man is going to have sex with a guy because he's effeminate and cute. Not everyone needs to like hairy 45 year old men to be gay. There's preferences... just like ice cream.
>>
>>6096521

I'm talking about attraction, not whether or not they will fuck them, but even then that's debatable since no man is attracted to all woman, so certainly traits matter more than gender.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.