[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a lesbian fucking sucks, say otherwise to change my mind.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 800x450
Being a lesbian fucking sucks, say otherwise to change my mind. You can't, in fact being gay in general is absolute shit. Had there been a gay-away medicine I would take it without hesitation.

People are bullshitting us saying we're "normal" but in reality I mean come on they still think we're aliens, it's coming to a point where I feel like killing myself because it's just so fucking lame. How many hot girls have I been with? None, they're all straight or claim to be "bisexual" for attention and not actually serious for relationships. Fuck butch women, Idgaf if I get shit for this but I like feminine women, not masculine women, in fact that's why I'm gay in the first place so why the fuck do they try to act like men when that's that complete opposite of what they like?

Fuck the lgbt community, is there a heterosexual community? Or a straight parade? Lmfao no. Maybe that's why they treat us like freaks.
>>
>>6087749
Love urself baby. We all claim to like each other but we're all lying through our asses. The straights don't like us because we choose freedom. Embrace it! You that lonely? Get used to it..
>>
>>6088345
>freedom to be lonely
>>
>>6088382
You sound just like a kid

Trust me I know what loneliness feels like. Be strong..; )
>>
>>6087749
>Being a lesbian fucking sucks

As a gay guy I think you have the better part of the deal. Everyone hates gay guys more than lesbians. The butch women thing is quite funny though.

But there are cute lesbians out there OP, don't be too disheartened!
>>
>>6088979
I think many people handle it better because they usually think the woman is "going through a phase" until they see her marrying another chick.
>>
>>6087749
How old are you, I feel like the bulldyke thing is kind of dying out in the younger generations?
>>
>>6087749

How many women on average a week are you dating or talking openly about finding them attractive and seeing what they say?
>>
File: ClanFOS.png (80 KB, 202x400) Image search: [Google]
ClanFOS.png
80 KB, 202x400
Would you suck a nice dick if there's NSA? Like is mff even an option or lips for life! Can we even plug her back into the matrix?
>>
>>6087749
i'd leave the nuts hangin' out of that cake
>>
>>6087749
at least you aren't a tranny
>>
File: checkm8.jpg (255 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
checkm8.jpg
255 KB, 667x1000
>>6089012
But that's the best part.
>>
>>6087749
Being a lesbian is awesome, the only problem is finding a lesbian that is cool with PIV
>>
>>6089141
Well I don't use tinder if that's what you're implying, only around my local area.
>>
>>6089226
It's a damn good ass cake
>>
>>6089586
Huh?
>>
>>6089539
Y'all do that to yourselves, being gay is inevitable. Which is why I'm bitching
>>
>>6087749
Christ, just find you some beauty queen who hasn't been claimed by Chad and fuck her like there's no tomorrow. Then show her that you;re as good for her as anyone else could be.

Seriously, as a homosexual who really hates the LGBT bullshit, realize you're not alone. You don't have to be a part of the "community". Just be yourself, and if you find some real lady that would love to be with you, be satisfied with that.

When you come to places like this, expect to see some weird subculture bullshit and chalk it up to just that.
>>
>>6087749
>>6090166
this.

If you want a hot femme girl, your strap on game has to be AMAZING and last hours longer than Chad. Also, you have to be very alpha. You're gonna have to be the one she can depend on for support, security, protection, and good sex.

I don't know about you, but I'mma go practice my strap on game on bicurious chicks and git gud at making girls cum.
>>
>>6090227
>>6090227
what if I just want a gf who i can wife for life but im soft femme myself and incompetent, depressive, insecure and barely supporting myself let alone someone else? (although i could probably do it if I had to)

she doesnt have to be femme she just has to smell good
>>
>>6090258
Be someone worth dating
>>
>>6090261
what is worth dating?
>>
>>6090267
Competent, not depressed, secure, able to support yourself and/or someone else
>>
>>6090278
why are you not worth dating if you don't have those qualities?
>>
>>6090283
You could certainly find someone while being those things. Feeling insecure about all that doesn't help with getting dates. You could either stop letting those things bring you down (easier), or build yourself up into someone awesome that women wanna be with (harder)
>>
Being gay is awesome.

Sorry you're a woman.
>>
>>6090295
okay but thats not what i was asking, I was asking if i can get a gf who
-doesnt smell bad (not fat)
-wont murder me
-combined income is enough to keep us two afloat
>>
>>6089586
Is that like HIV?
>>
>>6090301
Maybe
I'd say keep trying, but then again sometimes shit happens when you're not even looking
>>
>>6090258
>but im soft femme myself and incompetent, depressive, insecure and barely supporting myself let alone someone else? (although i could probably do it if I had to)

if you're going to be the load in the relationship, you had better be hot.

And good luck finding a non abusive gf who's not going to make you dependent on her. Women in general go for girls with good personalities though...
>>
>>6090305
Heh Pretty much
>>
>>6090315
I don't even care if my GF has all those same qualities, it wouldn't be that hard to work through, how is it 'the load'?
>>
>>6090334
>how is it 'the load'?
from the way you describe yourself you sound like you wanna be the type of gf who does absolutely no work and is all take n no give.
>>
>>6090334
Just wondering, how old are you?
>>
>>6090348
just because im a sack of shit doesnt mean i dont want to do whats in my power to make my qt happy

>tfw no gf to go out and pick wild flowers for since im too poor 2 buy bouquets
>>
>>6090350
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 702x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 702x634
>>6090354
Jesus christ, you sound like the female lesbian equivalent of someone from /r9k/. And you wonder why you're not getting any dates?

Get over yourself, get treatment or meds for the depression, and improve your life. It's way easier said than done, but life isn't fucking easy, is it?
>>
>>6090401
>you sound like the type of gf who doesnt want to do work
>no, i want to appreciate my gf
>jesus christ you greasy autist
go fuck yourself
>>
>>6090418
Why do you assume I'm the person you replied to?
>>
>>6087749
HAA, now you know how trannies feel about nonbinary people. At least we don't have to date them. Hope they all go and get the snip, and regret it the next day like a bad lsd trip.
>>
>>6090421
why do you assume im some greasy autist because I want to show affection to someone?
>>
>>6090432
What I think that anon is trying to say:

You sound a lot like the sad sack losers of /r9k/ who think that they would be awesome BFs just because they've been deprived of female attention for so long that they would worship any girl who gave them the time of day. When the fact that they are so insecure, so depressed, so negative about themselves is a huge turn off. It's normal to be a little insecure sometimes but if it's a defining trait that's not a good look.

Most people don't want sad sack losers who are human footstools.
>>
>>6090432
Where did I say that? Let's look at your post:
>just because im a sack of shit doesnt mean i dont want to do whats in my power to make my qt happy
>tfw no gf to go out and pick wild flowers for since im too poor 2 buy bouquets
Self loathing? Check. NEET/poor? Check. Feels entitled to companionship at lopsided standards? Check. Overly reverent fantasies that objectify women? Check.

Sounds /r9k/ to me. You don't need to be greasy and autistic to be a loser. Work on yourself.
>>
>>6090458
how does responding to
>you want to do no work
with
>I want to pick flowers for her and do what i can to make her happy
translate to
>i want to worship her and completely give up my own life for her
>>
>>6090458
You beat me to it. Thanks anon.
>>
>>6090475
>wanting something means i feel entitled to it
you're desperate to criticize me or something you negativistic shit
>>
>>6090501
Typical. If you're going to continue being obstinate in the face of valid criticism from multiple anons ITT, then there's no point in continuing this exchange.

Have a pleasant day.
>>
>>6090258
Find a woman with great looks and lot's of Daddy's money...

Or you know, look at yourself in the mirror, say, "I can score hot chicks, because I AM a hot chick!" And see where it goes from there. Work a shitty job and come home with a smile on your face because you know that you're not going to be spending your time shitposting here for more than a minute.

Be a total bitch that gives really good head to your woman and treat any would-be competition like a form of plague without trying to isolate your girl from the outside world. And reiterating back to the front, STOP MENTALLY ASSAULTING YOURSELF! Seriously, nobody wants to cuddle and fuck a depressed, self-loathing loner who isn't a rock star. So either take up playing guitar in some whiny band, or shape up.
>>
>>6090527
>haha you're a mentally ill poor loser
>valid criticism
>>
>>6090534
Work at a strip club and have sex with your coworkers, they're fiend enough to work a shitty job why not fuck a woman?
>>
>>6087749
>Being a lesbian fucking sucks

Yeah but lesbianism is LGBT easy mode, so consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>6090534
thats true, I beat myself up too much. I was just posting my life situation more than beating myself up but theres truth in that thanks anon

also i dont care if she's hot
>>
>>6090479
I don't know, maybe you're not like that. tbqh anon, I've been in a similar place, I was really unhappy with myself and I thought that having a partner would make me feel fulfilled. I was desperately seeking someone to be with because I thought that was what I was missing to be happy, but i had a lot of problems that I needed to work on (and am still working on).

I'm not trying to insult you and call you a neckbeard, im saying you have an unhealthy attitude.. Its bad for your self esteem and bad for relationships.

If you were hiring someone for a job, would you hire the person who called themself incompetent or someone who is willing to learn? Someone who says they're a sack of shit or someone who says they're a valuable asset to a team?
>>
>>6087749
>Fuck the lgbt community, is there a heterosexual community? Or a straight parade? Lmfao no. Maybe that's why they treat us like freaks.

Havn't we been over this?
>>
>>6090555
Take it from a still-fat, formerly beta homo that now has a cute, sweet boyfriend. If you work on the negative parts of your life, the positive look all the better.

Even better, become femalpha and find someone like a bit like you feel right now. She'll love you forever.
>>
>>6090582
desu i already have a gf who is similar to me but more repressed and harder working, i just came here because im revisiting my old insecurities and you fuckers tore into me like carrion and then tried to pass it off as constructive criticism

fuck this board
>>
>>6090599
Don't forget this IS 4chan, this isn't Reddit or any other forum. Fuckers here are degenerates that will tear down anyone out of pure insecurity or boredom
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.