[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this girl im seeing recently revealed to me that she is trans.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (406 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406 KB, 2304x1296
So this girl im seeing recently revealed to me that she is trans. I dont think I can deal with that. Would it be a douche move of me to end it just because of that?
>>
>>6084427
No. If you don't like it, you don't like it. Just be tactful about it, dump her and move on
>>
>>6084427
Yes, if you do that you're a piece of shit. Don't be a transphobic bigot.
>>
>>6084427
Nah. Just don't be a dick about it. She'll understand.
>>
>>6084430
>>6084471
these two are right
but seriously dont be a dick to her

or perhaps try her dick once and see if it works out
>>
>>6084427
yeah, you're a dick but like not a huge dick. do what you have to do and be gentle about it for her sake
>>
>>6084427

Nobody is entitled to love. If you love the person, stay with them. If you don't, leave them.
>>
How does one be nice to her about it?

>I'm trans
>ahwelllookatthetimeigottagobye
>delete her from your phone
>>
>>6084427
if you like her then keep seeing her

if it really bothers you, which is okay, just politely explain to her that you don't really feel comfortable with it. She might be a bit upset about it but there's not much else you can do

if a guy told me they weren't comfortable with the idea of dating someone who's trans, and they weren't a cunt about it, I'd probably be fine with it desu

t. a tranny
>>
>>6084460
>>6084491
Now im conflicted. I dont want to offend her or hurt her feelings.
>>
>>6084491
>for her sake

That person was dishonest and is 100% at fault.
>>
>>6084513
Basically have some tact about it
there's a difference between
"I'm sorry, I'm just not attracted to trans girls, you get it right?"
and "EW GROSS TRANNY DIE"
>>
>>6084520
Just be polite about it. If you're not really open to trying with a trans girl, just tell her that.
>>
>>6084520

You can't control what someone else thinks.
>>
>>6084520
i mean, you definitely will. but it would be way shittier of you to lead her on if you aren't interested. if you aren't okay with her being transgender then cut things off.
alternatively, if you like her, maybe you could try figuring out why it bothers you and try confronting that. do some reading, talk to some trans women. you could learn a lot!
>>
>>6084479
this, to be honest. id say tell her how you feel about the situation & maybe possibly try it if you're into it.

I just came here for the first time because i might be bi. So take my advice if you want lmfao. I'd love to see it work out.

Is that her?
>>
File: 1456919284489.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1456919284489.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>6084427
Oh look this thread again...
>>
>>6084531
I really like her as a person and she is pretty, its just that im not sure I can engage in sexual activity with someone who has a dick.

Thanks all for the advice though. Youve given me something to think about.
>>
>>6084534
>Is that her?
I hadn't even considered that possibility

op if that's her you have got to hit that
jesus christ
>>
>>6084551
what are you, gay?
>>
>>6084556
That tranny's personality is pretty awful tbhonest
>>
>>6084564
name?

>personality
who even cares when you're that qt
>>
>>6084427
>>6084556

Yeah OP, if that's her i dont give a fuck.
TRY
THAT
COCK!

who knows, you might like it and have to tell your parents you're gay.

actually i'm gonna post that anyway for opinions but idk if that's how you guys think about it.
>>
>>6084534
>>6084556
>>6084574
No its not.
>>
>>6084568
That tranny's name?

Albert Einstein
>>
>>6084551
POST A FUCKING PIC BRO PLEASE.
very interesting thread
>>
>>6084582
Lol, im not gonna violate her privacy like that.
>>
>>6084524
fuck you
>>
>>6084588
I respect that. This is a lot different from /b/
but

can you black out her eyes or something. show only jawline or only eyes or only chin to top of nose?

yeah yeah
Chin to top of nose? No eyes
>>
Can we just get her number no one cares about you OP
>>
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323 KB, 1920x1080
>>6084588
You can violate that boipucci tho
>>
>>6084551
>I really like her as a person and she is pretty, its just that im not sure I can engage in sexual activity with someone who has a dick.

Literally just tell her that she should understand and it gives you a place to start if you want to give her a chance.
>>
>>6084427
>>6084551
keep us posted op
>>
>>6084531
>then cut things off

teehee
>>
>>6085075
didn't even notice lmao
>>
>>6084427
>Would it be a douche move of me to end it just because of that?
no

just tell her you don't feel comfortable with dating someone trans and you're sorry or some shit

she'll cry a lot afterwards but trannies cry, it's part of our job description

if she gets all offended and shit she's a tumblcunt and fuck her
>>
Just be honest and tell her it wont work out. The fact is no its not transphobic to not be attracted to trans people, She will probobly get mad or hate you but its what comes with it,
Its you not her
>>
>>6085117
It IS transphobic to claim that one cannot, EVER, be attracted to transpeople as a category. Because you are refusing to acknowledge that you can't always tell, and that attraction does not work that way, and you are basing your rejection on their trans status alone.

However, this is NOT what OP is going through. OP, in fact, IS attracted to the girl - he just feels for various reasons that actually dating her would be complicated. This is legit and not transphobic at all. It is no more wrong than not wanting to date a person who has any other specific problem, be that health, finance, family, etc. Sometimes practical reasons make dating someone problematic, and being prudent in matters of the heart is not a sin.

Though IMO, OP should follow this >>6084618 advice in order to keep the option open to date in the future, should he change his mind.
>>
get out with this -phobic crap
you are not fatphobic or gingerphobic if you simply cant be attracted to those people

rejection always hurts, there is nothing you can do but you cant pretend either
>>
>>6084551
>its just that im not sure I can engage in sexual activity with someone who has a dick

How do you know she still has a penis? She might be post-op.
>>
>>6085181
Except 1) you can always TELL when a person is fat or ginger. Hence this is a preference of phenotype, not a rejection of an entire category of people. You cannot always tell when a person is trans. 2) This is cool if it's a preference, but to claim that there are 0 people in the world who are fat/ginger who are attractive; that you are simply imcapable of feeling any attraction no matter how hot or awesome that person is, is kinda discriminatory. 3)

"Phobia" in the sense of homo or- transphobia is not merely a personal feeling, but a question of social relations. Gays and transpeople are discriminated against, so any dismissal of them as a category can be classed as a form of "-phobia". People who, say, don't think Rick and Morty is an awesome show aren't a group that is discriminated against in society, so therefore dismissing them is not "phobia". (Fat people, even though they do get made fun of sometimes, are not a cohesive category that has historically and globally been subjected to discrimination and violence, so no that's not "phobia" either.)
>>
>>6084427
hey guys im attracted to someone but dey got a dick what do i do ;___;

I mean you probably care about how she looks but you didn't catch on right away she's trans? How long'd you know her for? Coz that sounds like a good sign to me. If she's like awkwardly halfway there transitioned you could dump her for that but if you're attracted to her and she is to you and your dick tingles then man up and just do it, or dump her and seem like a dick
>>
No, as long as you respect her and don't out her out of spite of anything

I usually tell people I want to date I'm a trans from the get go to avoid this
>>
>>6084526
desu i think "i dont like dick" is better. "I'm just not attracted to trans girls" implies being transgender makes you inherently ugly or undatable
>>
>>6084427
Well it's not exactly being a great guy to drop someone over a difficult medical situation but you'd hardly be the first person to do it.
>>
>>6084427
bro hot bro so jelly XD does she have a cute girly cock no homo
>>
>>6084427
bump
>>
>>6085565
>I usually tell people I want to date I'm a trans from the get go to avoid this
Usually people who can't pass say this... If you don't pass, there's no point in coming out to people, since they already know you're trans.
>>
OP here. I thought about it a lot, and talked to her about my reservations. I realized that I like her too much to let a superficial mental block get in the way. We decided that we should take it slow. If we do end up falling for each other then I would accept every part of her. If we dont reach that level of emotional intimacy and break up then no harm done.

>>6085215
She told me she's pre-op
>>
>>6086004
you should break up now and stop using her as an experiment, keeping her on will just make it harder, you obviously don't want a tranny gf.
>superficial mental block
it's more than that, you seem like you just don't want to be impolite, and as a tranny I can tell you only the insane ones think it's transphobic to not want to date one of us
>>
>>6086004
>Maturity
>Respect
>Responsibility
>Ability to change one's mind
>Honesty

GET OUT OF MY 4CHAN YOU DECENT HUMAN-BEING YOU!!!
>>
>>6086079
I get where you're coming from. Im not conducting an experiment though. Im attracted to her physically and to her personality. I guess im just a bit reserved about her having the same parts as me down there, but maybe in time that wont be an issue if we grow really close.
>>
>>6086159
>maybe in time
and what happens if that doesn't magically happen
>>
>>6084427
So this girl im seeing recently revealed to me that she is trans.

But you still wanted to fuck her before knowing she was a trans right? Leezing out stuff?
Personally, disregard feelings and sate yourself sexually and when there is nothing more to reap, leave or don't.

Touchy feelings just get in the way.
>>
>>6086004
nice. i hope it works out for you guys. you seem like a good person op
>>
>>6086195
Then we would just part ways
>>6086362
Thanks
>>
>>6086004

You're a cool guy OP. I'm jelly of her.

>>6086410

I enjoy humorous shitposts like these.
>>
Well here's the deal. What's more important to you, the fact that she's trans or the relationship you two have. Once you've got the answer to that you can act accordingly. Just remember. Don't be an ass about it, it's totally OK to not be into trans girls but it's never OK to go full blown douche. Just be an adult about it and have a frank conversation. If she's too immature to realise some people aren't into trans people then that's her problem.
>>
>>6086004
>She told me she's pre-op

If she's pre-op that means she plans on being post-op so she won't always have her gt
>>
>>6084427
>>6084460
>>6084520

Tranny here, you should do what feels best for you. If she gets offended, it's her own fault entirely for not being more upfront about it and for not expecting this exact thing to happen to her.

Not wanting to be with a tranny does not make you transphobic or a bigot. It just means that your sexuality does not allow for you to be attracted to anything but cis females (I'm assuming that is your case) i.e. you are 100% truly straight and your neurology and biology does not allow for you to get aroused by someone who was born a man. There is nothing wrong with that and you shouldn't feel bad. If she gives you shit then just cut contact, she should be expecting any guy who gets with her to dump her upon finding this out.
>>
>>6084427
break it off with her so she can get someone who's more deserving ;)
>>
>>6087041
>you are 100% truly straight and your neurology and biology does not allow for you to get aroused by someone who was born a man
Yeah people like this do not actually exist because that is not how arousal works.
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 448x252
>>6084427
If that is her, then yes. If she is like Christine who likes to be pristine then end it. I imagine she passes pretty well if you couldn't tell. Just try it out for a bit, you never know.
>>
>>6087088
What? Are you saying straight people do not exist?

I think it'd be a pretty big turnoff for a truly 100% straight person to know that a girl they saw was actually born a man and had a penis and could not sexually reproduce with them. Makes a lot of sense biologically, too, because if you can't breed with someone, and you're straight, that can be a pretty huge turnoff. Them being born a man makes them a less valuable partner or even non-partner material.

There are many straight guys out there (by definition, all straight guys) who could not possibly get hard for someone who they knew was a tranny, regardless of how hot they were.

Arousal depends strongly on the brain. If the brain learns "this person is/was a male" it can have some pretty big impacts on the arousal someone feels.
>>
>>6084427

Hes a liar.
You were lied to, theres nothing douchier than that.
>>
>>6087171
>Are you saying straight people do not exist?
I'm saying that "straightness" is more like one extreme end of a scale, where "pure", 100%, would-never-even-consider-anything-but-a-ciswoman, does not exist because that is just not how human psychology works.

>I think it'd be a pretty big turnoff for a truly 100% straight person to know...
Perhaps. Just like it might be a turnoff to learn that she is a Hillary supporter, or likes Linkin Park, or prefers her coffee lukewarm, or whatever else. A "turnoff" does not negate an initial attraction/arousal.

>had a penis
This can be a big deal, for sure, but not all transwomen have one.

>could not sexually reproduce with them
Reproduction may be the biological endgame of sex, but it literally has no significance to attraction. Again, just not how attraction works. Lots of ciswomen are sterile; you can't tell by just looking whether or not somone is fertile. And lots of guys don't want children. In fact a girl who CANNOT get pregnant would be seen as better by many, since it would mean a 0% chance of unwanted pregnancy.

>Makes a lot of sense biologically, too...
We are not animals driven purely by instinct to breed. Human attraction and arousal is far more complex to be reduced to basic biology.

>Arousal depends strongly on the brain. If the brain learns "this person is/was a male"...
Yes, but keyword here being "IF". There is an initial attraction, that is then spoiled by the new knowledge. So, Occam's razor: is this hypothetical straight guy A) someone who is so vastly different from the rest of humanity that he is truly biologically incapable of becoming aroused unless he can succesfully breed with the person, or B) someone who is a bit insecure or prejudiced, thinks of the transgirls as "not a real girl" (or even a man in a dress), and is maybe worried that sexing her will make him gay? My shekels are on B.
>>
Question from OP here. Let's say things start getting frisky. Do trans girls like being touched near their genitals or is it an area to stay away from?
>>6087011
Are most tgirls pre op or post op? Do they all want to be post op?
>>
>>6087332
I want to put my penis on a vagina, not a chopped up penis. I guess I'm a bigot.
>>
>>6087336
Every trans girl is different, just ask her what she's comfortable with
>>
>>6087417
After you learn they often have hair growth inside the cavity, that's any appetite you could have had lost
>>
>>6087443
i already lost my appetite that a guy would take hormones and mutilate himself to appear more like a girl. Not my fetish at all.
>>
>>6087460
It's not a fetish you dumb hick.
>>
>>6087336
Most trans girls don't want to be touched near their (pre-op) genitals, to be safe I'd recommend not doing anything to her front unless she asks you to or you discuss it first.
>Are most tgirls pre op or post op? Do they all want to be post op?
Most trans girls are pre-op because most can't afford surgery due to lack of employment, homelessness, etc and there are long waiting times. All real trans girls want surgery, although there are some that choose not to get it because they aren't satisfied with the current options available.
>>
>>6087474
but plenty of dudes love forced feminization on sissy males, traps, and mtfs fall into both categories.

Not my tastes.
>>
File: dating pool explained.png (15 KB, 707x600) Image search: [Google]
dating pool explained.png
15 KB, 707x600
>>6087332
>100%, would-never-even-consider-anything-but-a-ciswoman, does not exist because that is just not how human psychology works.
Actually I just explained to you why it does work and you did nothing to shoot it down other than go "na uh!"
>Reproduction may be the biological endgame of sex, but it literally has no significance to attraction
Actually it has everything to do with attraction. That is why people find attractive people attractive - that is their brain telling them that "hey they have good attributes, you should breed with them so your offspring also have those good attributes"

Inability to make offspring can completely kill that attraction in many people.

>We are not animals driven purely by instinct to breed
Actually, fun fact, we are. On top of this every single aspect of us can be boiled down to biological factors. We are biological machines, animals, not some magic fairy shit designed to be above everything.

>Occam's razor
Let me fix that for you, because that was some pants-on-head retarded shit right there. This is not an A or B thing.

Occam's razor: if youre a tranny and you sleep with a straight guy without telling him, that is rape. If you tell him you're a tranny and he can't get aroused from you anymore, that is because he is straight and regardless of your inability to breed, he is simply turned off by the fact that your vagina is a cut up and reassembled dick and balls. or B: he doesn't like you because he's a bigot, and he's a bigot because it hurt your feelings that he's simply not attracted to other men who used science and medicine to look like women. He's not worried sleeping with you will make him gay, he doesn't want to sleep with you because it -is- a little homo to sleep with a tranny, even a very well passing cute one. It's not gay, but it certainly isn't straight.
>>
>>6084427
"I'm sorry, but I'm just not sexually attracted male genitals. While I enjoy your personality and find you to be gorgeous, I can't continue this relationship if I am experiencing sexual discomfort."
>>
>>6087443
>they often have hair growth inside the cavity
That's just simply untrue. Unless they go to some really shit surgeon, like back alley tier then you're more likely to not get any internal hair growth.

Neither with the western technique nor the thai technique.
>>
>>6087417
Way to miss the point. Which is that you might feel attraction BEFORE learning that it's not a biovagina. And that preference for biovagina is not a sexual orientation, just a personal preference.

>>6087563
Oh, you're one of those people. Not gonna waste my time, sorry.

> if youre a tranny and you sleep with a straight guy without telling him, that is rape.
I believe you may have SEVERELY misunderstood the concept of Occam's razor.
>>
Just gonna use this thread to ask some questions im curious about.
Can preop girls get erections?
Do all preop girls hate their penis?
>>
>>6088153
>Can preop girls get erections?
yes
>Do all preop girls hate their penis?
yes
>>
File: 39788_original.jpg (46 KB, 319x187) Image search: [Google]
39788_original.jpg
46 KB, 319x187
>>6084599
>can
You mean should.
>>
>>6088153
>Can preop girls get erections?
Yes but it can be more difficult to get them and maintain them. Random erections dont really happen.

>Do all preop girls hate their penis?
Some are probably ambivalent, some (probably very few though) even might like it but would much prefer a vagina. But if they are pre-op that means that regardless of how they feel they want to turn it into a vagina someday.
>>
>>6084427
is she the one in the pic? if you don't want her i'll have her
>>
>>6085623
is this bait? you do know "i dont like dick" has its own set of problems, right?
>>
>>6088950
no its not bait. i just think its the better way to phrase it. hell im trans and i dont see a problem with it. i would not be offended if the reason someone broke up with me was because i had a dick
>>
>>6088153
some mtfs consider themselves "non-op" which means they don't want to get SRS

it could be because they don't think the surgery is worth it, or because they're ok with having a penis
>>
No, it wouldn't be.

You have no obligation to be with her.
>>
>>6087332
>>>6087171
>>Are you saying straight people do not exist?
>I'm saying that "straightness" is more like one extreme end of a scale, where "pure", 100%, would-never-even-consider-anything-but-a-ciswoman, does not exist because that is just not how human psychology works.
>>I think it'd be a pretty big turnoff for a truly 100% straight person to know...
>Perhaps. Just like it might be a turnoff to learn that she is a Hillary supporter, or likes Linkin Park, or prefers her coffee lukewarm, or whatever else. A "turnoff" does not negate an initial attraction/arousal.
>>had a penis
>This can be a big deal, for sure, but not all transwomen have one.
>>could not sexually reproduce with them
>Reproduction may be the biological endgame of sex, but it literally has no significance to attraction. Again, just not how attraction works. Lots of ciswomen are sterile; you can't tell by just looking whether or not somone is fertile. And lots of guys don't want children. In fact a girl who CANNOT get pregnant would be seen as better by many, since it would mean a 0% chance of unwanted pregnancy.
>>Makes a lot of sense biologically, too...
>We are not animals driven purely by instinct to breed. Human attraction and arousal is far more complex to be reduced to basic biology.
>>Arousal depends strongly on the brain. If the brain learns "this person is/was a male"...
>Yes, but keyword here being "IF". There is an initial attraction, that is then spoiled by the new knowledge. So, Occam's razor: is this hypothetical straight guy A) someone who is so vastly different from the rest of humanity that he is truly biologically incapable of becoming aroused unless he can succesfully breed with the person, or B) someone who is a bit insecure or prejudiced, thinks of the transgirls as "not a real girl" (or even a man in a dress), and is maybe worried that sexing her will make him gay? My shekels are on B.

Trip on, Larry
>>
>>6089002

In common paralance though, it seems that most non-op girls refer to themselves as pre-op regardless.
>>
>I'm sorry, I don't like people with an xy chromosome

Done.
>>
>>6089164

>An xy chromosome
>an
>two chromosomes
>>
>>6089175
kek
>>
>>6084460
STATE
ENFORCED
HOMOSEXUALITY

samhyde.png
>>
>>6084427
A chick who likes it up the ass and can't get pregnant... sorry, I don't see the negative here... she probably likes video games too. Bummer.
>>
>>6084427
>not being attracted to someone
>feel like you have to fuck it anyway because it would be rude not to

OP you are fucking retarded, stop being retarded.

And if someone tells you that you have to fuck them because it would be bigoted not to do it, then tell them to fuck themselves and commit suicide with a rusty doorknob.
>>
>>6089507
Notorious tranny chaser Sam Hyde?
>>
>>6090140
I think I was misunderstood. I like the girl, im still not sure i like penis on her.
>>
>>6084427
shit son if you can find someone so passable you didn't even notice stick with them

escape the sex ideology you've been brainwashed into
>>
>>6084427
Just why exactly can't you cope with that? Is it because you can't stop imagining her as a male? Has she had srs yet?
>>
>>6084593

Likewise.
>>
>>6090884
It's hard to imagine someone as female when they have the male chromosomes
>>
>>6084460
I find it funny that the only people who actually say this on /lgbt/ aren't trans.
>>
>>6089164
>>6091641
Having XX or XY sex chromosomes barely actually changes anything about the phenotype by itself; sexually dimorphic development is most determined by sex hormones. That's why you can have XY people who naturally look literally completely female (including having a vagina), to the point where neither they themselves nor anyone else suspects it until they wonder why the don't have their period (due to not having a womb or ovaries), and why if someone takes HRT early enough they'll look totally like the sex they're transitioning to in every way apart from genitalia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_androgen_insensitivity_syndrome

Also, you can't tell what someone's sex chromosomes are without taking a DNA sample and analysing it. To me it seems like an after-the-fact justification, rather than something which could actually affect your perceptions of someone.
>>
>>6090884
Usually there is only one dick in bedroom and its mine. I guess its just a bit weird to think about performing sexual acts on someone who has a penis.
>>
>>6084520
It's true. This girl has told you s secret I doubt she would have told anyone else, but if she was going to tell you it should have been right off the bat when you were starting the relationship. Like the first or second date.
>>
>>6094463
why not just try it?

are you put off by the idea of anal sex? if so dont do that, just do literally any other sexual act because there are tons
>>
>>6093406

(Raises hand.)
>>
>>6084427
End it and don't lead her on. Be honest and don't make an excuse, she will hate you for insulting her intelligence, and then end up hating humanity.
>>
>>6085141
>if you don't want to date women with dicks you're literally transphobic
>attraction isn't related to genitals!

kek
>>
>>6104353
What he means is that categorically disliking trans women is transphobic in the way that categorically disliking black women is racist.
>>
>>6104370
it literally isn't. genitals/sex have a direct connection to sexual attraction. race is just a surface color variation. would you call a gay man misogynist for refusing to fuck a woman?
>>
>>6104381
Fact: it's not just a surface color variation.

A gay man that refuses to have sex with a woman is not misogynistic. A gay man refusing to have sex with another man for X trait is X phobic. If X is aids then the gay man is disease phobic, laugh with us but that's the truth. People had worse phobias for aids back in the early years they wouldn't even shake your hand even if they wouldn't catch it like that.
>>
>>6104451
There's some cute black dudes.
>>
Did she bring it up as if it was nothing or made a warning about it and a big deal?
In both cases, just be sincere, saves time and has more chances of ending in nice terms. If she made a big deal out of it then she should know that it might be a big deal so she's prepared, if she just mentioned it as if it was nothing then she probably already went through it.
Anyway, if you're not an asshole almost every break up can be on nice terms.
>>
>>6104381
>would you call a gay man misogynist for refusing to fuck a woman?
let me preface this with i dont think not being attracted to trans people is transphobic. but that is a false equivalency
>>
>>6104472
>bigger dicks
>more testosterone
>"inferior"

lol im rarely attracted to black people but youre just straight up bullshitting to feel better about yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 960x960
Hi everyone!
>>
>>6105382
they also live in buildings or become presidents of first world countries. i don't get your point.
>>
>>6105382
>people in third world shitholes live shittily
thanks for the news
>>
>>6105412
Doesn't change what the majority of them will always be: chimps.
>>
>>6105607
whats wrong with latinos
>>
Dude, no. If you don't want her, leave her. You have to do what you want to do and not let others get in the way of that.
>>
>>6084427
oh gawd, she have a dick or want to have one ?
>>
>>6106227
>girl
>trans
why on earth would it be a trans guy. op would have said "this guy im seeing said hes trans"
>>
Hit it and quit it. And when I say hit it, I don't mean have sex with her.
>>
>>6108257
>"this guy im seeing said hes trans"

This one would actually be the most correct, though.
>>
>>6105607
And this long, racist tirade makes you not a racist how exactly?

Because that was the only point: that someone not wanting to date ANY blacks (not having a preference, but renouncing EVERY single one on planet Earth) is racist. You have proven that beautifully by being super-racist. I mean go right a head and be one: this is 4chan and we are OK with people being racist. Just don't piss on my leg and call it rain: you don't want to fuck blacks because you are racist against them.
>>
>>6105607
Lol, you literally just used

>CURRENT YEAR

As an argument, all the while probably dismissing the same argument from sjw's. Gratz on making yourself look like a complete retard.

>BUT IT's THE cuRREENT YEeraRR
>>
>>6084427
Run anon
>>
Mtf here
I might be late, but you should never feel obligated to be attracted to someone. If this is really a dealbreaker for you, you have the right to end things. It would be more of a favor to her than to you desu.

However, if you want to make it work, think of how attracted you were to her before you found out she was trans. Does being trans really change that? Give it some thought.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.