[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question from a straight guy: >do all people who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 2000x1124) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 2000x1124
Serious question from a straight guy:

>do all people who identify as the opposite sex want to fully transition?
>>
>>6083469

If by fully transition you mean get rid of their penis, no. More trannies have penises than don't. Bottom surgery is a meme.
>>
>>6083469
No. Some don't bother to transition at all, some transition socially but never get any medical treatment, some use hormones only, some get only certain surgeries, and only a few actually get SRS.
>>
>>6083469
only trutrans go all the way
>>
>>6083603
>some transition socially but never get any medical treatment
gross... just sick stereotypes and disgusting body then
>>
>>6083625
Whatever feeds their fetish

Oops I mean whatever "makes them more comfortable in their body"
>>
>>6083636
How can it be a fetish if HRT lower ones libido so significantly?
>>
>>6083698
see >>6083625
>some transition socially but never get any medical treatment
>>
>>6083698
It's more like they were taking about people who "emulate" women but won't take HRT/don't have issues with ther bodies.
>>
>>6083603
>Some don't bother to transition at all
I feel like this is a meme.
>>
>>6083741
You could be diagnosed with GID but not want to transition because of a conservative family, for instance.
>>
>>6083741
Or people who ignored their dysphoria and got married/had kids and are stuck between transitioning/staying together
>>
>>6083469
>>do all people who identify as the opposite sex want to fully transition?

yes. but with the way the surgeries currently are, i don't believe full transition is possible. probably because i'm ftm. transwomen might have a different opinion since their surgery is slightly less barbaric
>>
I would want to transition and get the surgery, but I don't think that the surgical development innovation thing is quite there.

I'm going to put it off until I think there's something better.
>>
>>6083469
Yes, the only surgery that has some variance is genital surgery, the rest, if somebody needs a surgery, they'll want it.
>>
>>6083469
I wound up thinking I was full-on MTF, only to get on hormones, and get to the weird inbetween phase where you're a really feminine androgynous boy, and learned that I really like it and feel comfortable in my body there, so I've decided for now to keep taking the hormones but remain boymode and just be a cute femboy faggot rather than a tranny. I don't really have genital dysphoria or care about pronouns and such, but I did feel like shit before taking the hormones. Now I feel much better and love being cute and feminine, while still a boy.

People treat me differently, nobody has the typical expectations for me that they normally have for boys (tough, strong, manly, etc.) and I'm very happy where I'm at. If the hormones push me further and make my boymode constantly fail, then I'll probably just transition and be okay with that too. But I do like it here, we'll see how it goes. I'm only like 6 months into hormones or so, although I did do them before in the past.
>>
>>6083469
Depends from person to person. Some want it, others don't.
>>
>>6087121
>People treat me differently, nobody has the typical expectations for me that they normally have for boys
Fuck yeah this. I started renting a room from people and they were so irrationally nice to me for being 20-somethings.
>>
>>6083618
not true
>>
>>6083698
doesnt matter when fetish evolves into a full-blown gender dysphoria
>>
>>6087250

Are they guys?
>>
>>6087250
Yeah same here, I've been treated much more nicely by people, particularly by women. Even men treat me differently though and I'm not given the same treatment they give to other guys. Another great example is handshaking. It used to be that guys would try to deathgrip my hand but now they shake it like they would a ladies hand kek.
>>
>>6083469
mate, I am close to 190cm tall and about 90kg, over 20 years old. there isn't much in it for me, some people just can't.
Even if people could transition perfectly via a pill they still have other things to take care of, like a family.
Not everybody is incable of handling this shit, obviously only the truest of trans get a complete breakdown once they read a pronoun on the internet.
>>
>>6083469
Bottom surgery is expensive, otherwise I would, HRT shrinks this fucker down to a pill, so it doesnt bang up against my pants anymore though.
>>
>>6087250
W-what does it mean when men act more aggressive and women more cold towards you? I'm in boymode 24/7 btw.
>>
>>6083469
Not at all... There's plenty of people who realize they aren't happy as their birth gender and still choose to just suffer through it and not transition at all. There's plenty who go the whole 9 yards. And there's plenty who go and stop anywhere between those two points.

I know everyone hates the word spectrum when lgbt shit is related but life as a whole is just that.. a spectrum. And, any possible instance of a person probably has existed at one point or another.
>>
>>6087348
Yes.
>>6087371
This as well.
>>6087695
idk
>>
>>6083636
>not wanting to be totally asexual means your not a woman
>>
>>6083469
probably the majority just kill themselves
>>
>>6087695

Aggressive how? But I'm going to guess you look less masculine, but not cute and feminine, so basically you're a beta pushover in everyone's eyes. Men don't respect you and women can't lust after you. Worst of both worlds, senpai. >>6087250, >>6087371, and >>6088004 are probably kind of cute and inspire feelings of protection even if it's in a boyish way.

Or maybe you give off more of a feeling of malice.
>>
>>6083469
>>6087988
>There's plenty of people who realize they aren't happy as their birth gender and still choose to just suffer through it and not transition at all
that would be me, im decent looking as a male but iknow i have zero chance of passing as female, i choose to suffer dysphoria rather than be alone the rest of my life
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.