[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sissy/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 194x259
What types of clothes do you like to wear them make you feel like a girly girl?

For me it's tights, love the feel but I also like how dresses and skirts cover my penis
>>
can sissies please stop posting pictures online so people stop thinking sissies = trannies?

k thanks
>>
sissy=repressed autogynphilic bisexual
>>
>>6080792
There is an overlap

Sissies would transition if they could become the woman they dreamed of being
>>
>>6080854

Uh, what? I'm a sissy and I have literally no desire to ever be a girl or transition at all. I literally just like to be dominated and forced to be femme. Forced femme fetish exists without it being some gender crisis, you fucking trans-lunatic.

__

on topic, I like when my girlfriend makes me wear her underwear in public.
>>
>>6080865

Beware, theres nothing more feminine than being forced to undergo HRT.
>>
>>6080865
Give in, you know you want it >>6080895.
>>
File: tight.jpg (71 KB, 791x512) Image search: [Google]
tight.jpg
71 KB, 791x512
Considering purchasing some patterned tights

Not sure which pattern though as I'm unsure what kind of girl I am

Should probably go for the more confident tomboy style since I'll never be the petite cute girl
>>
this is literally straight guy with a fetish general
>>
>>6081426
no shit, faggot

kill yourself for being obvious
>>
File: fashion advice.jpg (154 KB, 868x921) Image search: [Google]
fashion advice.jpg
154 KB, 868x921
Which skirt

>>6081426
>2016
>not accepting sissies
How much longer must we struggle?
>>
>>6081426
>>6081565
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
RABBBLE RABBLE
TELL HIMTO KILL HIMSELF YEAH FUCKYEAH
YOUU GUYS ARE SO COOOL!
>>
>>6081426
But I'm a gay guy with a fetish
>>
>>6081574
It all depends on the target...
>>
File: $_57.jpg (145 KB, 1100x1155) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
145 KB, 1100x1155
Panties with pouch?

Y/N
>>
>>6081721
LOL that looks so funny
>>
>>6081737
Yeah but it's comfortable and lets you better enjoy the look of the panties
>>
>>6081565
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: sissywedding.png (492 KB, 789x810) Image search: [Google]
sissywedding.png
492 KB, 789x810
https://sophieemerald.tumblr.com/

I make captions about fully-clothed sissies in humiliating outfits. More focus on strict Master/Mistress relationships. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them :)
>>
File: IMG_0370.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>6080736
Anything that grips my body very tightly and shows off an hourglass figure. I'm also really into dresses, so a dress that also grips the body well with a corset-like torso is perfect.
>>
>>6081894
fag
>>
>>6081745
how can you enjoy "the look of the panties" when it looks this ridiculous? it's like someone put a banana into panties as a practical joke
>>
>>6081721
>underwear
If you're not free balling it how will people know you're a sissy?
>>
>>6081995
A penis bulge would ruin the look more

A pouch is "separate" from the panties
>>
>>6081894

you look lovely!! Get a wig :))
>>
>>6081894
yes
you look good, should be sexy with makeup and long hair
>>
>>6080736
Where can I get some sissymoans from? My gf is really into femdom and got me into sissification. I've searched online but everywhere that sells sissymoans requires a prescription. Do I really have to go talk to a therapist just to get some titty skittles?
>>
>>6086239
darknet
>>
>>6086239
sissynet
>>
>>6081574
Left is better, but neither print is very good, veing honest
>>
>>6080736

the best is frilly / poofy pink dresses... and of course silky satin pink lingerie... lacy bra!

but i'd say the best is a lovely little nightgown though I do like half slips too!

AND PETTICOATS!
>>
Sissy that jock!

Harden the cock...
>>
>>6080792
But we are trans, and you need to be more accepting
>>
>>6080736

My alice in wonderland costume. Sounds cliche but it is my favourite.

>>6080792

I'd stab anyone that called me a tranny, I'm not a tranny. Of course, no-one knows, so no stabbing to be done.

>>6080854

I wouldn't transition, I love my penis. But I couldn't even if I had wanted to, and stupidly, I spent my younger years in denial and opted to eat big and lift heavy and destroyed the girly features I did have instead of doing hrt and becoming an even bigger sissy.

Sometimes I sit here, read the posts and cry at what I've done to myself.
>>
>>6090208
men want to be pretty too you know
>>
>>6081760
great stuff!
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 400x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 400x340
>>6081721
>>
Like in this collection.
http://besissy.com/threads/girls-and-sissy.347/
>>
>>6086239

>My gf is really into femdom and got me into sissification.

Ugh god, I'm jealous. My gf is into pegging, but can't seem to get on board with being really dominant or me being very submissive or feminized at all. Any time I try to get more submissive with her, I can tell she's not really feeling it.

I don't even want to go full forced feminization, slave / master, or any of the "more extreme" end of the scale stuff like that. I just want to get permanent body hair removal from the neck down and wear lingerie around the house or when she fucks me. I also want her to be a little more dominant when we're pegging.

Is there any way to bring her around, or is this really as far as its going to go?
>>
Gay guys just crossdressing make me feel like shit so bad. I'm cool if they are physically hurt, not aroused but it seems like the right thing.
>>
>>6103511

What?
>>
>>6103511
I too enjoy this
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.