[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else tired of cishet women trying to wiggle themselve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 16
File: Non-binary = Cis woman.jpg (40 KB, 467x431) Image search: [Google]
Non-binary = Cis woman.jpg
40 KB, 467x431
Anyone else tired of cishet women trying to wiggle themselves into the LGBT? I am sick of cishet women using LGBT identity as a play thing when it has been something I have been violently attacked for. It was just annoying when every girl would say she is bisexual because she kissed a girl at a party or squeezed her friends boob, but now cishet women are claiming to be non-binary, which mean they act exactly like a cishet women but get mad when you call them one. Most recently a long-haired, ear-ringed, blouse wearing "non-binary" got up in front of the president to say that she was non-binary and acts like it is a courageous act. Its not like she is a gay man or a trans women which coming out means facing violence and discrimination. She had the nerve to ask the president for inclusion into the LGBT. She claims as a non-binary person she has no rights but what fucking rights does she not have? Worst, now everyone is acting like she is a hero. Cishet women need to fuck off.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/23/student-comes-out-as-non-binary-to-barack-obama/
>>
>>6076593

I'm in full agreement. Fucking attention whores.
>>
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (151 KB, 2156x1194) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
151 KB, 2156x1194
>>6076657
The LGBT community really needs to start calling these women out. Because it is not okay to appropriate our struggles from the safety of female privilege.
>>
>>6076593
we have this thread every second
>>
File: angry100.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
angry100.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
It drives me fucking nuts because I know they're only doing it to win oppression points.

>no a girl who is "non binary gender fluid demigirl heteroromantic demisexual"
>basically means she's a straight girl who isn't into casual relationships and sometimes dresses like a tomboy
>she is the most obnoxious person on the face of the Earth
>mfw she brings out the raging angry bulldyke that lurks deep within me
>>
>>6076701
Yes, and we need to have this thread until female privilege and feminism is dismantled to the point where these cis women are not appropriating the struggles of trans people as their own playthings.
>>
>>6076740
It's trickled into the lesbian community, too. It's like just being gay isn't enough for them anymore. They want to be gay AND appropriate trans problems. (Ironically, they're also usually the same type of people who have made me hate the word 'appropriate'.)

>special snowflake with special pronouns comes onto me
>mfw I tell them that I'm only into people who identify as female
>mfw she calls me a bigot
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>6076593
this is the future you chose

you started the oppression olympics
>>
>>6076766
It is going into the lesbian community because many of these cishet "non-binary" women have gone into feminism and basically said "I am the most oppressed, you have to listen to me." So many young lesbians are calling themselves non-binary just to fit in. Its really sad that a cishet women can claim to be more LGBT than a lesbian when that lesbian will be a lesbian her whole life and the cishet non-binary women will be a cishet conservative women with a husband 3 years after she finishes her gender studies degree.
>>
>>6076593

Notice she's a fat, ugly shitskin. Attractive women don't even have to waste their time on that crap.
>>
>>6076870
No.. attractive white bitches do that too. It's not enough to get regular attention from dudes, they have to get Moar of it to be trendy and progressive
>>
>>6076833
Gay men did not start the oppression Olympics and they can not compete in the oppression olympics. Gay men said, "we are fucking tired of police raids and gay bashing, we are going to do something about it." Cishet women attached themselves onto the LGBT movement like leeches, appropriating gay struggles because they wanted people to look at them. Cishet women outnumber gay men so gay men really didn't have much of a say. At the time it was a good idea to get good with cishet women because they were the number one oppressors (Mothers against gays is one of the biggest reasons gay men were attacked). But cishet women tend to ruin most things they touch so were are were we currently are.
>>
>>6076889

Bitch, no they don't. Get real. This feminism shit is literally filled with women just like in the OP - fat, ugly, and often minorities.

Feminism is for ugly women, effeminate 'men', and stupid fags. Fact.
>>
>>6076902
What if you hate feminism sjws and leftists but are a really feminine guy?
>>
>>6076861
>"I am the most oppressed, you have to listen to me."

Basically this in a nutshell. I've had them tell me that I don't have a say when it comes to lesbian issues or discussions about lesbianism because I have "straight passing privilege" and therefore am less likely to experience homophobia/bigotry/bad shit in general because I'm not queer enough.

I have had dudes try to straight up sexually assault me because they think it will turn me straight. I was bullied in high school for being gay. My roommate tried to out me to my parents, turn my whole hall against me and basically made things so difficult for me that I wasn't "allowed" to sleep in my own room for two weeks straight because I came out to her. I was in one of those abusive relationships (which is an issue that is never discussed) that runs so rampant in the lesbian community.

Yet my thoughts, opinions and experiences when it come to these things are apparently less valid than some dumb bitch with blue hair who thinks she belongs in queer spaces even though she's only interested in cis men. I am donion rings with this bullshit and I don't even have to put up with half the shit gay and trans men do.

/rant
>>
>>6076901
I thought the #1 killer of gay men was angry straight guys and angry male christ fags and angry male mudslimes
>>
>>6076936
and also trans women.
>>
>>6076902
I follow a couple feminist tumblr blogs. Lots of qts with pure shit personalities. Ever seen the transtrenders aidens? They cute as hell but even dumber than a meat head frat boy
>>
these women tend to think LGBT people are a political monolith and view that monolith as intensely liberal like they are and so they classify themselves as "queer" without ever probably seeing another woman as a sexual object in their lives.

LGBT has become so politically exploited that now people are trying to hop on to gain the victim status it's insane. I love speaking to idiot women like this and explaining to them that though I'm gay I'm actually pretty conservative and voted UKIP. The looks on their faces just make me lol heartily
>>
>>6076936
>which is an issue that is never discussed
It gets talked about but you get called a sexist misogynist when you try to say lesbians are more abusive than straight males. Basically it is unfeminist to point out any flaws women have and as a result the conversations are always cut short.
>>
They added A for allies in. Like why the fuck?

I'm grateful to my friends and the heteros in the GSA during HS, but why include yourself?
>>
>>6076964
I don't give a fuck about she-males. They need to get gassed.
>>
>>6076959
One of the biggest rallying cries against gay men are/was mothers and the "think about the children" mentality. Women continually label gay men as child molesters and sexual deviants which dehumanizes them and allows society to treat them like shit and kill them. If women call for men to stand up against something, they will. Just like how women call for men to stand up against trans women using the women's room and that is why trans women get so much shit.
>>
>>6077009
A often stands for asexual. Like what the fuck. No one is beating you up, discriminating against you or even caring that you are not fucking anyone. Asexuals are in no way oppressed. No one but a mother who wants a grandchild gives a shit. But damn if every asexual woman has to tell you they are asexual, or nanosexual, or greysexual, just so she can get into the LGBT.
>>
>>6077064
>Women continually label gay men as child molesters and sexual deviants which dehumanizes them and allows society to treat them like shit and kill them.

I thought that was male Christian conservatives who hated gay men and used the catholics scandals to justify a hate campaign against gays. Catholicism taking a huge blow after there were several altar boy molestation by priests.

And there was a survey on gay acceptance. Women in general ranked higher for tolerance while men in general ranked lower. Recently men on the survey slowly accepted gays because it was becoming a known trend that men who are violently against gay men turn out to be closeted homosexual themselves
>>
File: viper.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>6077012
>>
>>6077122

I think you missed the point of that anon's post.

I don't personally care what men or women think about me. But if women start playing their victim card, men will come to their defense. That's the problem.
>>
>>6077138

Actually you have this all wrong. The reason for the tendency you are pointing out is a different tendency; women tend to be more religious than men, and for women their religion tends to be more important.

At the same time, you don't have to be religious to be homophobic. There's lots of straight men who despise homosexuals because they find it gross or humiliating, not because their religion speaks against it.
>>
>>6077089
I don't like people that love to overly announce their sexual identity.

Once is cute. If I hear it 40x that night while hanging out in a group, I'm going to call your ass out.

From my experiences, it's mostly girls that love to bring attention to themselves that way.
>>
I fucking HATE these kind of bitches witha passion. They claim to have no gender, and flip shit at you if you don't use their "They/them" bullshitty pronouns. Oh, and they also claim to have the same struggles as Transgender person, wich just adds to the list of why I want them dead.
>>
>>6076683
>female privilege
nice meme
>>
>>6078444
But not being attacked for being gay is female privilege. Why the fuck do you think it is always gay men being murdered. Moreover, female privilege is the ability to express yourself however the fuck you want. Want to dress like a man? Go right ahead. If a man put on a dress and walked down the street he would be yelled at or assaulted.

The reason the vast majority of non-binary people are women and they feel so carefree about announcing it is because they have female privilege and know they are protected by it. Not sure what else you would call it.

But why are you sticking up for the modern day cishet women anyway? They have the easiest lives and are the most pampered people to have ever walked the earth.
>>
>>6078483
False. Women are the primary victims of violence. Women are assaulted and harassed on the streets all time, regardless of what they wear.
>They have the easiest lives and are the most pampered people to have ever walked the earth.
ha
haha
hahahahahahahahaha
am I being trolled rn?
>>
>>6078444
If you believe that people are born with inherit privileges then you have to acknowledge that women have certain privileges that others don't have
>>
honestly this is all of my ex-friends. i'm ftm trans and those female "non-binary" types are so fucking annoying and make me hate myself even more.

non-binary people are 10x more delusional than trans people if they think that they actually have it harder in society. so fucking pretentious.

+10 for "non binary trans femme lesbian uwu" like what the fuck does that mean.
>>
>>6076861

most "non-binary" amab eventually become trans.

and most "non-binary" afab usually either take testosterone for a few months then revert or revert to calling themselves cis after they get bored of being on the non-binary bandwagon

very few transmen consider themselves non-binary since dysphoria makes them immanently say their ftm.

non-binary is just a meme
>>
File: 1457717572715s.jpg (2 KB, 125x106) Image search: [Google]
1457717572715s.jpg
2 KB, 125x106
>>6078524
So these statistics showing that men have been constantly at a higher risk of being a victim of random violence were falsified by the patriarchy right?
>>
>>6078524
>primary victims of violence
What kind of violence?
Not manslaughter. 79% of all murder victims are men, that is 4 men to every 1 woman.

Not assault. Men are assaulted more than women.

They have it easier than men. They are murdered less, they are assaulted less, they are less likely to be homeless. There are more programs in place to maintain their safety. Women have it easy. They are pampered. I am not sure how you can possibly believe that they are not unless you are delusional and believe in fantasies like the patriarchy.
>>
>>6078596
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/vvcs9310.pdf whoops forgot the link
>>
>>6078582
what about feminine afab non-binary people and vice versa? they make up 80% of the non-binary community and are the most annoying.

personally the only non binary gender that i've found tolerable are agender people because they're usually fucking psychotic.
>>
>>6078599
>>6078596
Most female victims get turned away when trying to report crimes, not believed, etc.; crimes against women nearly always go unreported and unrecorded, so obviously the statistics are horrendously skewed in the other direction.
Women are victims of violence every day, have no respect in society, make less money for the same work, get treated like third class citizens. The fact that you think this is "pampering" is incredibly delusional.
>>
>>6078626
Oh so you're just trolling? I feel dumb for taking the bait
>>
>>6078642
yeah you got me. it was fun though right ;^)
>>
>>6078524
What is female privilege.

Female privilege starts before you are even born. Mothers choose girls over boys when selecting gender from in vitro fertilization. When gender is known mothers are more likely to abort boys. After birth, mothers are more likely to abandon boys.

Female privilege is genital integrity. Boy's genitals are legally mutilated, their foreskin is actually sold as it has stem cells. Those stem cells go to high end women's cosmetics. Female privilege is not being hit. Mothers spank their boys nearly 4 times as often as their girls. Boys are spanked starting at a younger age. In one study women were shown a video of a child knocking over another child then asked if the child should be spanked. When they women thought the child was a boy they where significantly more likely to think spanking was an appropriate punishment. Lets not forget parents spend more on girls than boys.

Female privilege is having people of your gender active in your life. Boys growing up without fathers is extremely common, especially in black families. Boys may not have a male figure and at school nearly all primary teachers are female. Many boys have to wait until middle or high school for a male role model in their life.

At this point I should point out the two most powerful predictors of being a criminal as an adult (for boys and girls) are lack of a male role model and childhood abuse.

In school and education girls are given better marks than boys for the same work. Studies have shown female teachers grade the same paper higher when a girls name is attached to it. If that is not privilege well I don't know what to say. Boys are also medicated and put into special programs for being active and well boys. Not having medications forced on you for being your gender is female privilege.

When applying for college women get special treatment. This again is female privilege. More acceptances, more scholarships, more programs catered to you. That's privilege.
>>
>>6078697
So you are out of college surely that is when the patriarchy steps in right?

Well men are far more likely to work the worst jobs. 94% of workplace fatalities are men. Not having to work male jobs is female privilege.

Women make up the majority of voters, as such politicians constantly make women a priority. You may see it as misogynistic for men to be deciding matters like abortion but women are actually just about as likely to be against abortion as men. Female privilege is having politicians cater to you. Men pay the majority of taxes, but more of that money goes to women. That is female privilege.

Speaking of money, the wage gap is surely a sign of lack of female privilege right? No, the wage gap is largely a myth and what of it that is not is do to the fact men take less days off and work overtime more. But even if they earn less, they sure do spend more than men. Women control nearly 80% of all domestic spending. So basically men earn the money but women spend it. And boy do they spend it. Households spend nearly 5 times as much on women as they do men. Female privilege.

I can go on and on but really if you are blind to how women are life's easy mode then you ware divorced from reality.
>>
Too real. I feel as though such people romanticize, or even fetishcize it, and want to be included in some "struggle". Often white people doing this, like it's some cute game. The fight for women's rights and gay rights has become too mainstream, now it's the cool thing to be trans and struggling for acknowledgement and equality. They get off on it. Really disgusts me. Another part that contributes to this is inner misogyny and it's sad to see women giving up their womanhood as though reinforcing gender roles. I'm all for people discovering themselves and I don't want to police people's genders but look, some of these people really bring me shame and second-hand embarrassment.
>>
>>6078767
>women giving up their womanhood

Believe it or not some of these women who say their non-binary, do so because they think their too masculine for a woman like the poo in loo on OP's pic. So to them that "makes them non-binary"
>>
I know a girl who claims to be 'nonbinary' in real life. She's the most obnoxious person I know. She's a giant attention seeker and dates a new person every week. First she said she was trans, now she's 'nonbinary'. She has legit mental illnesses, but refuses to take her medication.
>>
>>6078697
circumcision isn't "genital mutilation" jesus christ.
>>
>>6078919
???
if surgically removing a part of someone's genitals isn't genital mutilation then what is???
>>
>>6078919
chopping off a healthy part of a persons body for no mental or physical reason is not mutilation?
>>
>>6078919
You are literally cutting off a part of your dick non consensually, what is it then? Cosmetic surgery? Fuck you
>>
>>6078999
>>6079004
isn't that something men do to each other?

It's usually the father that requests their son to be cut. And most doctors who do the procedure are male so.........
>>
>>6076593
Yeah it's called B
>>
>>6079011
So are you gonna provide sources for these claims or is all you have anecdotal?
>>
>>6079011
>It's usually the father that requests their son to be cut

because he'll be singled out by females for not looking like everybody else, and his parents know it
>>
>>6079019
well think about it? Like almost everything that exists on this planet, religion was invented by men to control other men and women. All the rules and traditions in these religions are taught and enforced by men. It's why you never see female priests, female rabbis, female preachers, or female monks. It's philosophy and a way of life instructed by men. No women has ever come up with anything original for philosophy.

So having dicks cut is a rite of passage for men, traditionally done on boys by fathers who are themselves cut by their fathers.

>most doctors are male
That is true. See statistics. Females go for easymode social science.
>>
>>6078999
>>6079004
>>6079010
Comparing that to female genital mutilation is absolutely ridiculous
>>
>>6079011
You know who does female genital mutilations? Women. Doesn't make it any less wrong.
>>
>>6079023
>because he'll be singled out by females for not looking like everybody else, and his parents know it

the fuck? Females don't even know what dicks look like until they marry a guy or get fucked by their first hookup. The only ones shitting on each other for being cut or uncut are men.
>>
>>6079032
Because all genital mutilation is female,? women now have the monopoly on genital mutilation? how about just because one is worse that doesn't justify the other. Also no one compared it to female mutilation so you can stop using it as a strawman
>>
>>6079032
Actually the majority of female genital mutilation is just removing the clitoral hood. Also more boys die or loose their penises for unhygienic mutilations than all the girls getting cut combined.
>>
>>6079036
that's not true at all. but i wouldn't expect a gay or lesbian to know that

all girls think uncut guys are 'gross'
>>
>>6079036
>Females don't even know what dicks look like until they marry a guy

hahahahahahahahah oh honey
>>
>>6079035
but comparing male genital mutilation to female genital mutilation doesn't compare.

Female genital mutilation is done to make sure the women doesn't cheat since sex will be extremely painful since the clit and labia are chopped off. Peeing like that is also extremely painful. There's a reason it's only done in backwards ass African villages.

Foreskin cutting is actually a medical procedure approved by doctors as overall harmless. Usually a religious traditional thing or a weird belief the dad has that cut dicks are more beneficial. If it was as painful and shitty as female circumcision, it wouldn't be continuously carried out procedure in the U.S.
>>
>>6079036
>women don't know what a guys dick looks like untill marriage

Um what backwards ass country are you from where all women abstain until married?
>>
>>6079056
the clit isn't even anywhere near the urethra
>>
>>6079046
statistics and sources?

>Also more boys die or loose their penises for unhygienic mutilations
seems likely to happen in a third world mudslime shit hole or african countries that follow similar religious beliefs.
>>
File: 0atKwrR.gif (180 KB, 384x264) Image search: [Google]
0atKwrR.gif
180 KB, 384x264
>>6079056
So you really are retarded, the severity of one doesn't justify the other, even if doctors say it's harmless that doesn't justify removing parts of your child's body for mostly cosmetic reasons without their consent
>>
>>6079060
dumbass guy doesn't know female genitalia for shit.

Lemme explain, the clitoris and labia is the external part of a woman's genitals, attached to bigger sex organ that surround the vagina. Think of it as an ice berg. You're only seeing the tip but that tip is connected by nerves to a bigger structure underneath. So a dick brushing against that whole system repeatedly makes the nerves freak out and send signals to the brain that something has been cut and hurts badly and needs to stop.

Also when girls piss, it passes the clitoris and labia which means the piss will hit the parts that have been cut, which will hurt a shit ton.

If girls could easily aim their pee stream, they'd piss standing up instead of sitting down.
>>
>>6079071
tell that to the dads who requests their sons to be cut.
>>
>>6079083
I have but it's not only men who do that shit you tard, what are you even trying to say? that men do it suddenly invalidates it? What about women who request their sons to be cut? This is the dumbest shit argument I've ever heard
>>
>>6079056
You know what tools they use to preform a female genital mutilation? The same tools they use for males. In areas where girls are cut with glass and can lids, so are boys. In areas where boys are mutilated in the hospital, so are girls.

Girls take just as long to heal as boys. The foreskin is much closer to the urethra than the clitoral hood.

You are simply a misandrist who does not care about boys and men. Its as simple as that.
>>
>>6079051
>all girls think uncut guys are 'gross'
all girls I know don't care about cut or uncut. They just care about size and girth. In fact, anytime girls talk about dicks on the internet or irl it's always on size and girth. Never about the cut or uncut thing. Usually that's a new piece of information for them.
>>
>>6079080
But type 1 FGM is by far the most common. And unless you have been mutilated like many of the men here you have zero right to argue how bad something is.
>>
>>6079045
>>6079046
False. To compare the removal of a small bit of extraneous skin for a large number of health benefits to the systematic mutilation like sewing up and burning the vagina is ridiculous, as I've said
>>
>>6079101
I've never heard of a mom requesting their son to be cut. I'm sure they exist. But usually it's the dad that requests it. In fact, I hear more cases of mothers thinking their son should be left alone but the dad will insist on circumcision and since he's male he obviously knows what's best for his son's dick amiright?

All I'm saying that using the argument of male circumcision as male suffering is stupid. There's plenty of girls and gay men who don't care. Well... maybe gay men will care a lot more. A cock is a cock, and everyone got dicklust.

>>6079106
Of course. But if we're talking about third world countries, males have it better. If they do survive circumcision, they will generally be treated better than the females. Females in those world, if they survive circumcision, will be relegated to domestic slavery.

A lot of male suffering is done by men unto other men.

Who beats up effeminate men and gay men? Other men

Who enforces men to sign up for mandatory army service when duty calls? Other men

Who puts men through bullying shit tests? Other men.

>You are simply a misandrist who does not care about boys and men. Its as simple as that.
I believe that divorce court cases against men are severely biased in the woman's favor and men need more rights and protection in that field.

Male rape victims are silenced and there are barely any male shelters to help them. This needs to change.

Rape accusations held against men can be incredibly flimsy and faulty and many innocent men have had their lives ruined. This needs to change.

Men not being allowed to dress in whatever the girly ass dresses they want, not allowed to cry, not allowed to show emotion. It's not fair or healthy to suppress men like that. This needs to change.

I believe there are many ways men are disadvantaged but male circumcision in first world countries is not one of them.
>>
>>6079080
i actually have a vagina
i've never pissed upwards onto my clit
>>
>>6079140

>large number of health benefits

go ahead and list them
>>
>>6079080
yeah? and all the nerves of a penis are in the head. which the foreskin is supposed to protect
>>
>>6079156
it hits parts of the cut labia. If a girl is careful she can try... idk how but, she can try to not get any piss hitting the sliced labia parts, but that's... not sure how you would do that.
>>
>>6079158
all I've heard is that cut dicks avoid collecting weird dick cheese and in general, easier to keep clean.

>>6079162
doesn't hurt a guy's sex life. He can still feel and cum and have a normal functioning dick. Only way he wouldn't is if he is extremely self conscious about the way his dick looks or the doctor fucked up and sliced the dick wrong.
>>
>>6079171

dick cheese happens when you don't wash. we don't chop kid's ears off because they don't clean behind them.
>>
>>6079149
>males have it better.
LOL, what countries are you talking about? There is not a country that puts men's lives above the lives of women. Who does the back breaking labor? Who has to put their lives on the line to protect who? Society is constructed to protect the lives on women at the expense of men. This is 100% fact. Why do you think you always see male refugees? Because men are the ones who need to put their lives on the line. Question, if the shit hole country where women are so oppressed war torn? If so, chances are boys are being conscripted, taken away from their families, a gun or bomb strapped to them and made to fight in war. Fuck, war is worst than anything women have to deal with. Women are fucking pampered at the expense of men, it has always been this way.
>>
>>6079186
>There is not a country that puts men's lives above the lives of women

china, the middle east
>>
>>6077001

low-hanging fruit.

THe abuse has been well-known to have hgiher numbers because of compounding factors: women tend to do less harmful hits (less likely to leave/take it serious), more likely to be reciprocal, less of a physical/societal power imbalance usually compared to het relationships, societal pressure, stigma, "coming out" often leveraged.

go b8ing somewhere else
>>
>>6079179
>we don't chop kid's ears off because they don't clean behind them.

not a very good analogy.

We don't chop off a kid's dick because they don't clean it.

Better analogy:
some parents trim their baby's eyelashes because they think it makes their baby's eyes look prettier or the eyelashes will grow back thicker and fuller. There has been no case study on this and we're not sure how true it is but it is incredibly subjective.

some parents circumcise their baby because they think it makes their baby's dick look nicer or will give the dick better health benefits. There has been no case study on this and we're not sure how true it is but it is incredibly subjective.
>>
>>6079158
literally google it. there's tons and it's well documented
>>
>>6079194
>will give the dick better health benefits

makes no sense
>>
>>6079186
third world countries who still think religion is real. Women are objects there. Men make the rules.
>>
>>6079188
China, where men are required to take care of their parents where a woman is not?

The middle east, you mean the countries with the highest percentage of underage male prostitutes because men (and boys) are legally obligated to take care of the women. The middle east is female privilege taken to the extreme, women are so protected at the expense of men. But your gender studies professor will never say how bad the boys have it.
>>
>>6079190
This is the reason we can't talk about it. Its excuses because you can't possibly blame women.
>>
>>6077000

right? or when "queer" people celebrate gay marriage rights. Ummm, that's not the #1 right, and being a kinkster who like being handcuffed doesnt make you a LGBT fuck off lol.
>>
>>6079203
China, where the one baby policy had millions of parents aborting female babies in favor of male babies.

Chinese parents still expect their female child to take care of them when they're older. Proof, I'm asian and I'm gonna take care of them even though I'm a girl. That's just what asian kids are expected to do. Be a doctor, be a lawyer, be rich, take care of your parents.

>The middle east, you mean the countries with the highest percentage of underage male prostitutes because men (and boys) are legally obligated to take care of the women. The middle east is female privilege taken to the extreme, women are so protected at the expense of men. But your gender studies professor will never say how bad the boys have it.

are you a mudslime yourself? Do you really know what goes down there?
>>
>>6079202
Objects are protected. It is still men's lives that are seen as expendable to protect those objects.

Pampered, babied, protected its all female privilege at it finest. Also claims that women have no agency just goes to solidify female privilege as it is more reason to protect them.
>>
>>6079203
Chinese people throw female children in rivers, because they're unwanted
>>
>>6079203
>The middle east is female privilege taken to the extreme

you're gonna have to walk me through the mental gymnastics it took to arrive at that conclusion
>>
>>6079216
>It is still men's lives that are seen as expendable to protect those objects.

Yes, the men take care of their wifes so well that they marry 7 year olds and force them to have children. If they don't like their wife, they throw acid in their faces and no one in their country jails them for it.

Also, women didn't make the rules on how military works and who to hire. Men do.
>>
>>6079215
>be Chinese
>be only allowed one child
>be poor as fuck
>no social security, if you are to old to work you starve.
>you can choose:
> a boy who is legally required to take care of his parents
> a girl who is not legally required to take care of her parents
>in a country where they leave old people in the forest to die if there is a famine

Really it is no wonder why they would choose a male, it is the only way to insure that they will live when they are to old to work. But I am sure you think it is misogyny that men have a legal burden and women do not.
>>
>>6079215
I have been to the middle east on tour. I have seen boys taken into camps to be fucked. Women and girls are always somewhere safe.
>>
>>6078599
Those murders were done by men most likely. ON a global level, it is predominately men who murder men and women.

Although the overall risk of homicide for women was substantially lower than that of men (rate ratio [RR] = 0.27), their risk of being killed by a spouse or intimate acquaintance was higher (RR = 1.23).

More than twice as many women were shot and killed by their husband or intimate acquaintance than were murdered by strangers using guns, knives, or any other means. Although women comprise more than half the U.S. population, they committed only 14.7% of the homicides noted during the study interval.

In contrast to men, who killed nonintimate acquaintances, strangers, or victims of undetermined relationship in 80% of cases, women killed their spouse, an intimate acquaintance, or a family member in 60% of cases.

Typically when women murdered someone they knew, it was out of revenge out of something they did. Many times there have been cases of women (and men too, but usually women get a larger snetence) who shot a severly physically abusive partner out of physical defense, and instead of being charged with manslaughter, get charged with homicide.
>>
>>6079225
Unicef says the majority of arranged marriage have an average age of 2 months between the people. So when a 11 year old girl is married off, her husband is usually 11 or 12 year old. But now he is required to take care of her.
>>
>>6079237
>Women and girls are always somewhere safe.
yes, they are always 100% safe and not raped by men. Because slave trafficking and sexual abuse does not exist and both female and male children and women are not it's biggest exports/imports.
>>
I want MRA's to go
>>
>>6078626
>>6078642

female privilege:

men die 92% more than women at work!!! Bureau of Labor Statistics, most dangerous professions in the United States:construction, transportation, and warehousing, which are male-dominated professions. [ Men’s relative risk of danger is further increased through a relative lack of safety compliance. http://www.bls.gov/iif/oshwc/cfoi/cfch0011.pdf

The most common way for a woman to die in the workplace is to be murdered.

http://pro.sagepub.com/content/41/2/1283.short
according to a 2000 Department of Justice report, men living with male partners are at nearly twice the risk of “serious” violence as those living with women.
https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/181867.pdf
>>
>>6079242
There is only one crime that women receive a longer sentence than men and that is child abuse. Every other crime possible men get longer sentences. Don't get me started with the sexism and racism of the judicial system.

Fun tip: a great way to measure privilege is looking at sentence lengths. White get shorter sentences than blacks, whites are more privileged. Straights get shorter sentences than gays, straights are more privileged. College graduates get shorter sentences than people who didn't go to college, college graduates are more privileged. Women get shorter sentences than men, women are more privileged. This is an fact.

As for men commit more crime, men deal with more shit than women. >>6078697
>At this point I should point out the two most powerful predictors of being a criminal as an adult (for boys and girls) are lack of a male role model and childhood abuse.
Remember boys are abused more than girls, starting before they are even born. It is no wonder men commit more violence, they know more violence in their life.
>>
>>6079267
>literally proving my point
thanks
>>
>>6079257
Oh my god, these people actually give a shit about men, they must be fat, ugly, fedora wearing MRAs. Wanting real equality does not make you a MRA.
>>
>>6079216

>Hey guys I just watched a series of peer-reviewed videos by Youtube certified historian GirlWritesWhat and I can officially say females have it best

go back to reading your WHAP textbook will ya
>>
>>6079253
Fun fact: more boys are sex trafficked than girls in almost all countries outside of south east Asia. This includes every European country, every middle eastern country, India, the USA and Canada.
>>
>>6079270
>Remember boys are abused more than girls, starting before they are even born. It is no wonder men commit more violence, they know more violence in their life.

you sound like a feminist. Just reverse that shit around.

>remember girls are abused more than girls, starting before they are even born. It is no wonder girls are so broken, they know more violence in their life

Because being a murderous asshole is always excusable.

>sentence lengths
hold up there. What kinds of crimes are men committing vs the kinds of crimes are women committing, how violent was the defendant vs. was the defendant acting out of self defense? Is the defendant remorseful for their crime or are they indifferent to what they've done? Different variables effect the lengths of these punishments.
>>
>>6079288
source and stats? Not For Sale organization says it's mostly women and children.
>>
>>6079291
These are for the exact same crimes. I think it is funny that you don't question that blacks get sentenced longer than whites or gays longer than straights but you question the men vs women.

For the exact same crime women are sentences less. Women are significantly more likely to be acquitted. When they do get into jail they are more likely to receive early parole.

The gender parole gap is actually the largest gap, larger than the racial one. You can even see it in action when a man and a woman commit a crime together the woman almost always gets the lighter sentence.

https://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx
"men receive 63% longer sentences on average than women do," and "[w]omen are…twice as likely to avoid incarceration if convicted." This gender gap is about six times as large as the racial disparity that Prof. Starr found in another recent paper.

Female privilege.
>>
>>6079316
>I think it is funny that you don't question that blacks get sentenced longer than whites or gays longer than straights
because a black convict standing in front of a white jury and a white judge for a crime? C'mon, of course he/she is gonna get slammed hard. Whites tend to believe blacks are born criminals. (which is sort of true in the ghetto)

>gays longer than straights
this is confusing. Not sure why unless it's a gay criminal who committed a sex crime standing before a conservative judge and jury.

>men vs women
I'm not denying women don't have privilege. It's probably assumed she's less likely to commit the crime again. And in general women are less likely to be violent than men.

I've seen high profile cases where a female criminal has been given lifetime with no parole because they were downright evil with no remorse for their crime.
>>
>>6079270

That is a big issue. In general, it is believed women have the right amount to be in prison, and men's sentences should be lowered. There is one exception, however. Women who kill or commit violence against male intimate partners usually receive longer sentences than men who kill or commit violence against female intimate partners, even in self-defense.

There are more exceptions than that, however. Women who kill or commit violence against male intimate partners usually receive longer sentences than men who kill or commit violence against female intimate partners, even in self-defense.In general, men who abuse, beat or kill their wives or girlfriends tend to get very light sentences.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/crime/sentences-are-lighter-for-men-who-murder-female-partners-study/article/450197

Theres also a reason the disparity in the statistics is so large:

There are other studies that have shown gender disparity in criminal cases, but not as pronounced as Prof. Starr's findings. This is because she is looking at "a larger swath of the criminal justice process" in her analysis, she said. The paper states, "Existing studies have typically focused on single stages of the criminal process in isolation"—in particular, the judge's final sentencing decision. These studies compare actual sentencing outcomes after controlling for the recommended sentence associated with the defendant's ultimate conviction. The problem with this, Starr explains, is that "the key control variable is itself the result of a host of discretionary decisions made earlier in the justice process"—including prosecutors' charging and plea-bargaining decisions. Starr's research incorporates disparities found at those earlier stages, and finds that "more disparity is introduced at each phase of the justice process."
>>
>>6079297
We are talking about underage prostitutes, which are mostly boys. But you get more donations for saying women and children.

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/10-surprising-and-counterintuitive-facts-about-child-sex-trafficking

The problem is men and boys are often overlooked because they are seen to have hyper agency. All migrant workers are human trafficking victims but for sexist reasons they are more likely to consider a maid trafficked than a man picking fruit or working construction. The truth is, more men leave there families to work overseas in hopes to send home a little money. Human trafficking effects both genders but aid is largely just for women.

But it is not sex trafficking! Go to any home depo and look for the pack of mexican workers. Offer them $100 for a blowjob and you will get one. Like most women are not trafficked solely for sex when money can be got they do what they have to do.
>>
>>6076593
https://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx
>>
>>6076593

Yes and men too. Tbh I think (heteromantic)asexuals can be included, but there are lot of discussions where they need to not be involved or just listen. Esp. the tumblr or the ones that act like they 100% know "the struggle/ the oppression" ugh. I saw someone on their say bisexuals are the worst offender of "acephobia" (coming from a het ace) just, holy shit.
>>
>>6079140
http://www.circumstitions.com/Functions.html
All the functions that circumcision removes, and as I said several times before removing part of a child's dick before they can consent, purely for societal and cosmetic reasons is mutilation, female genital mutilation is worse and their is no denying that, but that is besides the point so stop using it as a shitty straw man dickweed
>>
>>6079345
>mostly

it says it's 50%. But yeah, it's a travesty that boys are ignored, you'd think in the news media, it'd be more of a shock sensation for that many young boys being abused on equal level as girls.

>Go to any home depo and look for the pack of mexican workers. Offer them $100 for a blowjob and you will get one.
Then by that account, it's men that are largely the abusers of less fortunate men, and in this case, rich gay men are more likely to abuse the 50% of boys and young men.
>>
>>6079372
Offer those mexican men $100 to fuck a woman and more would do it.

70% of boys interviewed said they had female clients and 30% said they exclusively serviced women.

As for the 50% are boys, that is the boys that they know about. Keep in mind the number of girls is well documented but the number of boys is not because less services are available to help boys. Those anti-sex trafficking organizations actually turn away boys when they come to try and get help.

Also that is just America, The middle east and india have much more boys than girls.
>>
>>6079367
>posting some propaganda site called circumstitions
lmao. seriously
>>
>>6079396
So ironically enough boys who come forward as being prostitutes are often sent to juvenile detention facilities and juvenile detention facilities have a huge problem with the female wardens raping the boys.
>>
>>6079396
>70% of boys interviewed said they had female clients
this bit surprises me but it shouldn't. Makes sense for a woman to abuse a kid than a fully grown young man. They'd have more physical strength and size advantage to make them behave.

>
As for the 50% are boys, that is the boys that they know about. Keep in mind the number of girls is well documented but the number of boys is not because less services are available to help boys. Those anti-sex trafficking organizations actually turn away boys when they come to try and get help.
wow wtf, turning away abused boys. Jesus.

>Also that is just America, The middle east and india have much more boys than girls.
wow, guys are gayer than people give them credit for.
>>
>>6079419
>wow wtf, turning away abused boys. Jesus.
Some of the places turned away boys because 1) they didn't realize so many of them would show up because the severely underestimated the numbers 2) the facilities housed girls and we know you can't have boys and girls in the same place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtLtrT_wA0M
Boys being abused in the middle east is do to poverty, lack of protection for boys and a cycle of abuse where the abused because the abuser.
>>
>>6079396
> However, 40 percent of boys and 11 percent of the girls surveyed said that they had served a female client, with 13 percent of the boys exclusively serving female clients.

is the actual captured data according to your source. i'm not defending those female sex predators but interesting how you inflate the numbers to a bigger percentage. Not saying you're not wrong that we don't know the true numbers on how many boys are being abused, but seriously?

So looking at the statistics, it's been said that 65% of abusers and traffickers are male, the rest being female. Which makes it largely a male majority that abuses male and female children. Women definitely are part of the problem and they definitely need to be caught and punished same as men, but by and large, it's majority men that are proactively making the lives of boys and men miserable.
>>
>>6078874
Sounds like my ex lmfao. Good riddance.
>>
>>6078798
Again it just reinforces gender binary and roles. If you're not going to stand up and say "I'm a girl despite these so-called masculine things about me" you're just accepting society's reinforcements of gender.
>>
>>6076593
>muh speshul sikrit exclusive movement
Gosh,you sound like fucking white supremacists,fuck you piece of shit

LGBTQQIAAP exists and sustains itself on its diversity of people,genders,sexualities.
Otherwise you wouldn't have the numbers and influence to win OUR RIGHTS
Yes,OUR RIGHTS,not yours,you need to FUCK OFF.

The moment you stray the path of civil rights for sexual minorities is the moment you become the enemy.
Regressive cum stains like you need not breathe.
>>
>>6078874
>borderlines
>>
>>6079932
>LGBTQQIAAP

back to tumblr you faggot
>>
>>6079957
>back to tumblr you faggot
Back to /pol/ you regressive shitlord.

I want bigots to leave.NOW.
>>
Full agreement. Fuck cis women. I really don't feel any bond with them. And I dont need their approval of my life

t. Trans woman
>>
>Hey guys I just watched a series of peer-reviewed videos by Youtube certified historians GirlWritesWhat and SargonofAkkad I can officially say females have it best
>>
>>6079957

DO you think Intersex people dont belong in LGBT groups?
>>
>>6078550
>>6078582
fucking this. it's really annoying (as a trans guy) feeling like i have to humor these people constantly in order to avoid being ostracized from my own community.
>>
i think this is common for people w/ borderline personality disorder/ other cluster b personality disorders.
>>
I think people that don't identify as anything need to gtfo.

What rights do they have to fight for and what discrimination do they face? Non Binary is literally nothing.
>>
>>6084260

what about third gender/two-spirit people from other cultures? I think coming to the US/ joining a LGBT group w/ non-naitive people, they should be allowed
>>
>>6084260

In addition, a lot of "non binary" afab ive met tend to be dysphoric females if you wanna classify. It's possible they may be questioning their cis status and just arent ready for a different label. I think there are however a lot of people claiming a "nonbinary/genderqueer" label without any dysphoria/noncomformity whatsoever which I think is gross.
>>
>>6084220
This is exactly how most gay men feel about transsexuals
>>
>>6084435
I identify very much with two spirit culture and both my male and female have names they whispered to me during a deep vision. This American girl told me "it's not about what you feel it's what you're attracted to". I called her a cunt and told her to tweet my picture and walked away. Fucking Bernie supporting slut. Trans woman here. I'd rather slit my wrists than wear drag and relearn childhood to be something I'll never properly be. I know I hate my fucking body. He has always been the problem. My brain and soul is either schizophrenic or a lesbian.... And after years of repressing that and finally now coming out, I get some iPhone American(TM) trying to invalidate me and give me other labels I've never heard of and don't care about.
. Like damn choke on a bus.
>>
>>6079036
What is the Internet
>>
>>6084616
Every female porn artist I've ever met always draws cut dicks. They have no fucking clue dicks can be uncut.

Gay male artists on the other hand always draw uncut dicks.
>>
>>6084610

I meant to respond to the person who didnt want to include more than "lesbian gay bi trans"/
"L-G-B-T" I wasn't trying to give you other labels, sorry f I came off as that. I am not native, but if I am not mistaken, there is the long acronym, "LGBTTIQQ2SA" and I was arguing that some of the extra letters: ( i.e. 2S for Two spirit, I for intersex, T for Third gender) are definitely not made up and having the idea that only "LGBT" is necessary might be myopic, and excluding some people, such as natives who are two-spirit.

I'm not native so I don't know too much about how the two spirit identity works. It sucks you had that experience; people not in cultures with third gender/ two-spirit don't really have the context to understand this stuff
>>
I'm tired of:
Cis women, "non-binary" etc
Transbians
Anime watching nerds who want girls after being brainwashed by cartoon propaganda
People who say you can be trans without dysphoria
>>
>>6076593
>She claims as a non-binary person she has no rights

Sort of like how faggots in 2016 claiming they are victims with no rights

The only legitimate grievance faggots ever had was

>homosexuality being illegal
>homosexual consent age being different

Now you've resolved these two legitimate grievances (and now even have gay marriage as a bonus) there is nothing legitimate left.
>>
I'm fucking tired of cishet asexuals claiming they're ~kweer~ and oppressed for their orientation. Even worse than they're oppressed by lgbt people. m8 you not wanting to fuck your gf is not oppression, I'll fuck her for you if you want.
>>
>>6084866
we should chill
>>
>>6084913
>than
I meant when they claim
>>
>>6084913
god me too, but my only friend identifies as a nonbinary asexual/aromantic and always talks about how she's discriminated against for having no representation and will call herself "gay" casually (muh blanket terms)
she thinks we share experiences (i'm a lesbian) but i can't say anything because she'll freak out
>>
>>6085014
right? like "muh representation" is the same thing as getting beat up when you hold hand with the person you love baka
>>
>>6085017
yeah i kind of feel like an asshole posting about it but it kind of makes me feel like shit telling her i'd rather die than have my homophobe dad find out i'm gay and she comes along with "yeah, my parents always ask why i don't have a boyfriend they don't understand my problems" like it's remotely similar... i'm sorry but no one has been murdered for being asexual/NB
she's a really sweet person outside of this but the past few years her life has literally been tumblr, every conversation we have leads to her whining about "fandoms" and "ships" or some half-baked ideas about gender and sexuality, honey you're in your 20s...
>>
>>6085028
that's embarassing lel, i can understand people who are like 16 thinking of sexuality/gender like that. but if you're an adult and you don't understand why feelings aren't the same as shit like actual countries where it's illegal to be gay or hate crimes, maybe step off from the internet
>>
File: disspointed but not surprised.jpg (94 KB, 577x720) Image search: [Google]
disspointed but not surprised.jpg
94 KB, 577x720
ITT: People bickering and splitting their own movement. Seriously, are we are all so obsessed with hierarchy that we are incapable of forming a unified, singular, popular front? Must we always push some people down to feel better about ourselves? Must we hate on each-other, exclude some, shit on others, and dismiss potential allies because 'gosh, like so ANNOYING!'?

What is it that you WANT, legbutts? What is your goal? Above all: who are you? Are you individuals looking to feel better by any means necessary, including putting others down, or are you a POLITICAL MOVEMENT?
>>
>>6085059
I will defend other LGBT to death but I'm tired of bored kids in Western countries trying to hijack a group they don't belong to and policing how I should feel. Cis heterosexuals don't belong here no matter how much they want to (for whatever reason).
>>
>>6085059
I want lgbt people to stop dying and to have equal rights with cishets everywhere. I really don't give a fuck about some aromantic heterosexual or dfab demigirl feeling ~broken~
>>
>>6085071
I understand that people appropriating a movement that is not about them is wrong, but this is not the same as rejecting all allies, nor making a HUGE deal about a handful of wierdos on tumblr. It's mostly a strawman; not entirely because evidently these fuckers do exist, but it's been blown WAY out of proportion for the explicit purpose of splitting the movement.
>>
>>6085077
Actually most LGBT groups I know have started catering to asexuals. Biggest case is the NUS deciding to fire their gay men representatives because "they are not oppressed within the community" but getting ace reps.
>>
>>6085076
But most people DO give a fuck in that they waste time and energy denouncing these people. Ignore the disorted reality of the Internet; IRL there are VERY FEW people who identify as those weird things. They don't matter politicallt. They pose no real problem. And if they want to be allies, and are kind enough to not make everything about them, let them. If not, then them being selfish assholes is the problem, not that they are demi-whatevers.

>>6085079
Yeah that was pretty shitty, but the solution is MORE unity and a clear way forward to a specfic agenda (such as the simple "not dying and being equal" one that >>6085077 suggets), NOT to have purges where the undesirables must go.
>>
>>6085071
I'm confused, are you saying heterosexuals that are into LGBT movements are hijacking and stealing your movement and policing how you feel?
>>
>>6085077
It's not that uncommon though, most irl spaces near me are full of people like this. I don't have any crazy fringe political ideals either, but being called a transphobe by a "nonbinary girl" because I wouldn't fuck someone with a dick is ludicrous to me. I can't argue because I'm made out to be a nazi, I'm here to protect transpeople but I don't want to fuck a dick, you know?
I just think there is a lot of people inserting themselves into discussions they don't belong in and trying to make it exclusive to a certain group is seen as discrimination. If I'm a lesbian, I want to discuss lesbian issues with (gasp) other lesbians. If they want their own groups and discussions I'm all for it but I hate the idea that being LGBT=having authority over every LGBT issue.
>>
>>6085088
But the fact is those weirdos think they belong in LGBT groups BECAUSE they are weirdos, and expect everything to cater to them.

It's different from allies, which can on occasion be pretty shitty (like str8 men hitting on girls during Pride) but all in all they usually understand they're here to help, instead of being here to be helped.
>>
>>6085093
I appreciate allies but I feel like there is a limit on how much sway a certain person should have over LGBT areas and issues, read my post >>6085094
like I'm not going to interject in issues with gay men for example, I'll show my support but it's an issue of "staying in your lane" pretty much. I don't want someone that is essentially cishet acting like they belong in my space and getting mad if I suggest they sit this one out.
>>6085102
Same, I don't like being lgbt being seen as some fashionable rebellious statement
>>
>>6085094
Well that's the problem with uniting any diverse set of people into one group: even if they face the same or similar issues, they also all have their own unique shit to deal with. There is no need for a contradiction, as one can have subgroups for the specific stuff.

Also, a lot of people like the idea of moral superiority, or feeling better than others. Hence calling you "transphobic" for not liking penises (you're not: I don't like 'em either and I've actually been with transgirls). This is wrong and politically counterproductive. The answer is to call them out and try to decrease this kind of behaviour, NOT to do the exact same thing back. Countering ignorance, prejudice and namecalling with calm, logical and evidence-based reasoning is never satifsying and always nearly impossible to pull off - but that's what the movement needs. If one cannot do it, one should not be politically active.

>>6085102
Explain to them why they are wrong, that you feel they are appropriating your movement, that their attitude is feelings-based and historically ignorant, and that they are welcome to stay if they refrain from appropriation. Will they listen? Problably not. But wierdos are a fact of life. Their wierdness and their assholish behaviour is the problem, NOT their identity - please don't conflate the two. Solution: have rules against specific types of behaviour and kick fuckers out for breaking the rules. That way, even if 100% of the demi-folk get kicked out you aren't discriminating against any specific gender or identity.
>>
>>6085110
Oh, I get your point now.
>>6085102
why is hitting on girls during pride bad?
>>
>>6085134
It's not if you're handsome.

t. handsome guy who flirts with everyone, all the time
>>
>>6085134
Because it's the one day where we can be affectionate and even sexual with other girls in public and dudes think they get to hit on us. gtfo I'm trying to get my tits groped by the lesbian over there. Guys can hit on girls everywhere else, please don't do it in LGBT spaces.
>>
>>6085144
This is where you guys lose me.
>Guys can hit on girls everywhere else, please don't do it in LGBT spaces.
You get so into tolerance that it like fucking backfires. Why the fuck does it matter? What if a bi guy hit on a straight girl? Is that better?
>>
File: ENOUGH.jpg (173 KB, 679x631) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
173 KB, 679x631
>>6085157
not that person but I think it's inappropriate for a str8 person to enter a lgbt space just to pick up girls
i get bi girls/transgirls attracted to men exist but it's just a better option to go to one of your thousands straightie clubs
>>
>>6085157
Bi and straight guys can hit on straight girls, whatever.
It matters because it makes most lesbians and bi girls (you know, some of the people Pride was made for) uncomfortable. You want to hit on a girl? Sure, you have the entire fucking world other than that, why do you need to do it there too?
>>
>>6085188
>Lesbian person: Lets go to a gay club!
>Gay person: Sure, I love gay clubs!
>Straight person: Sorry, can't enter your spaces guys, going home now.
>Other straight person: Yeah, what that dude said. See ya.
>Lesbian friend: B-but it's my birthday! I wanna party with my friends!
>Straight persons: No can do.
>Lesbian and gay person: *much sadness*

There are reasons, other than being an ally, that a straight person might want to enter a LGBT space. Such as having a friend, family-member or partner who is LGBT. As long as said person accepts their role as a SUPPORTER (and NOT the center of attention), it should be cool.
>>
>>6085188
I don't know what a "Straight space" is considered but I wouldn't give a fuck if a LGBT member was hitting on someone in it. I'm reading this and it sounds like some segregation type of shit.
>it's just a better option to go to one of your thousands straightie clubs
regardless if it's a better option, why shouldn't I do it at a pride?

>>6085194
>why do you need to do it there too?
All of the girls that I know that went to pride, were hot straight girls. So thats a pretty big reason, lots of hot straight girls. But more importantly why not? It might be a bit disingenuous if were using a celebration of the LGBT to get girls if you were pretending that cared somehow and you secretly hated them I guess.
>It matters because it makes most lesbians and bi girls (you know, some of the people Pride was made for) uncomfortable.
Who gives a fuck if it makes them uncomfortable? They're not coming in with the intention to do so, if you hit on someone that's not attracted to you then move on. I'm not offended by a gay guy hitting on me.
>>
>>6085209
>Who gives a fuck if it makes them uncomfortable?
Don't go to Pride.
>>
>>6085203
>>6085209
the straightie club comment was a joke btw
I'm not saying str8 people aren't welcome, but the idea of a straight man going to a pride parade for the sole purpose of picking up women is ridiculous to me
meet a girl you like and you end up fucking? cool! but if you're going to try to pick up girls it's going to be seen as really disrespectful.
I'll go to a lesbian bar with my straight male friends, yeah, but if he's trying to get laid I'd ask him to fuck off.
>>
>>6085209
>I don't know what a "Straight space" is considered
the entire world
Can't you let us have one thing?
>>
>>6085222
Honestly, I think we just have widely different views then. I'd have zero problem with a gay guy or ftm trans or whatever the fuck hitting on me at a straight club.

>>6085227
I'm not trying to take away Pride, I just think when you start telling people where and when they can hit on people it's fucking bad.
>>
>>6085209
I'm not offended by a straight guy hitting on me outside of lgbt spaces. But don't do it there. I guarantee you, you can meet those straight girls outside of Pride.

As >>6085222 said if you happen to meet someone you like in an LGBT space that's cool! But there's a difference with that and "yeah there are hotties at Pride I'll go there to get laid"

>Who gives a fuck if it makes them uncomfortable?
Well obviously you've accepted that it's bad and you don't give a fuck soo... do what you want I guess lel
>>
>>6085222
OK, then we are in agreement.
>the idea of a straight man going to a pride parade for the sole purpose of picking up women is ridiculous to me
Well, honestly, to me the idea of ANYONE going ANY political rally to get laid is ridiculous, but I get that it's especially offensive and annoying when it's a str8 dude getting into queer spaces. Some people, though, are just naturally flirty and will hit on lots of people regardless of where they are - nothing wrong with that as long as one keeps to one's role (which ought to be one's PRIMARY role) as an ally and supporter.

>>6085229
It's not policing, brah, it's common decency. It's like, "don't hit on the widow at a funeral" is a good general rule. Of course it might have specific exceptions, but it's still a decent rule of thumb.
>>
>>6085229
When your male friends invite you home do you hit on their moms or sisters? No? So don't do it in lgbt spaces either.
>>
>>6085231
> Well obviously you've accepted that it's bad and you don't give a fuck soo..
Making someone uncomfortable isn't bad if you didn't mean to do it on purpose. If a huge queen came up to me and was hitting on me I might get uncomfortable, are they malicious or evil for it? No, they may of just read the situation wrong or something
>>6085243
No because our friends get mad and there moms are generally married. It's completely different, I know these people, I know if they're in relationships or not. Also, if they're not dating someone and I like my friends sister, yeah I'd probably end up hitting on her. Shit like that happens all the time.
>>6085240
>It's not policing, brah, it's common decency
Yeah, thats a great point. It's not being enforced really. Sometimes I just get bummed out when I hear of shit like this.
>>
>>6085229
But the difference is you don't have your sexuality questioned by strangers through your whole life. As a lesbian I'm always having guys invalidate my sexuality, fetishize my own private relationships even after I've set up clear boundaries (I'm not going to speak for gay guys because I really don't know how big of a problem it is for them)
There's a difference between having like one gay guy hit on you at a bar, a completely neutral place open to anyone, while you have a huge, widely accepted dating pool and some straight guy coming into one of the very few spaces MADE for lgbt people and saying "hey i know youre probably a lesbian but i'm gonna try it anyway"
it's just tiring and frankly fucking annoying
>>
>>6085261
But we tell you it's bad. There's a bunch of people who are telling you, "don't do this thing it is bad". You know it is so stop doing it.

Also you seem like a really rude person lmao
>>
>>6085240
>Some people, though, are just naturally flirty and will hit on lots of people regardless of where they are - nothing wrong with that as long as one keeps to one's role
I don't really get how you can be naturally "flirty", like in a romantic sense. I think these kinds of people should be aware of their actions but yeah I'm glad we can agree on this thing
>>6085261
>No, they may of just read the situation wrong or something
Well I mean if you're straight and at a LGBT event you're kind of the one that's reading the situation wrong lol. Idiot.
>>
>>6085261
ok but this isn't you going to just an average bar and flirting with a cute girl and finding out she's a lesbian, you're specifically going into a gay space and trying your luck anyway because you feel entitled to it.
whatever, it's clear you don't care and lesbian everywhere are laughing at you
>>
>>6085270
>Well I mean if you're straight and at a LGBT event you're kind of the one that's reading the situation wrong lol. Idiot.
Thanks man
>>6085267
> There's a bunch of people who are telling you, "don't do this thing it is bad". You know it is so stop doing it.
Thats such a shitty argument, huge groups of people have always been wrong. Look at Trump supporters or Nazis (not making the comparison).
>Also you seem like a really rude person lmao
Thanks buddy, xoxoxoxo big kiss
>>6085262
I've had gay guys make facebook accounts to catfish me with, I'd have several people tell me they I'm gay, like all the goddamn time. I've had unwelcome hands on me. I think my sexuality has been somewhat questioned, maybe not my whole life but I've caught shit for odd things.
I genuinely think that preventing people from hitting on each other wherever they want is part of the problem and not the solution

>>6085274
Yeah, normally I don't get a long with lesbians. Pretty strange.
>>
>>6085243
>do you hit on their moms or sisters? No?
Yes. Always. I'm always on the lookout for hot moms
>>
>>6085299
Yeah same dude, thats what I primarily like.
>>
>>6085298
>Pretty strange.
How odd! I wonder why that might be, you seem so respectful.
>>
>>6085298
>I genuinely think that preventing people from hitting on each other wherever they want is part of the problem and not the solution
straight people want to be oppressed so bad
>>
>>6085307
I feel like I get along with gay guys. Lesbians do seem to dislike me or maybe the ones I know are just super SJW's
>>6085311
Haha I do sound like such a bitch. I don't think I'm oppressed.
>>
>>6085319
Hint: it's probably because you're hitting on lesbians and not straight guys.
>>
>>6085298
>Thats such a shitty argument, huge groups of people have always been wrong. Look at Trump supporters or Nazis (not making the comparison).
Could something be taken more out of context?
Lesbian/bi girls are saying
"don't do this thing to us you're doing, we don't want it"
and you're saying "too bad" and defending it anyway, this is something that directly involves us.
>>6085319
Then stop comparing your problems to that of lesbians. It really does suck you got unwanted attention in that way but it's nowhere near the level or from the same place that lesbians get. Is it still shitty? yes, but it's not relevant
>>
>>6085298
>Thats such a shitty argument, huge groups of people have always been wrong.
What the fuck does "being wrong" mean here. Are lesbians/bi girls wrong when they tell you they don't want you to hit on them in a place that is, again, made for them and not for you?
>>
>>6076593
I completely agree OP. They are so fucking annoying.
>>
lesbian privilege is getting to hit on girls at pride ://// so problematic and intolerant.... it's seriously hurting the lgbt movement......
>>
>>6085331
>>6085341
Not to be a stereotype but why are men like this lmao
>>
>>6085348
I'm a lesbian mocking that other dude lel
>>
>>6085349
oh yeah i know i was just agreeing with you, he's acting like his spewcial feewlings have any place here lmao
>>
>>6085327
>>6085331

I don't think you speak for all lesbian and bi girls. My sister is a lesbian, don't think she gives a fuck about any of this and she actively goes to Sac or SF prides
>Are lesbians/bi girls wrong when they tell you they don't want you to hit on them in a place that is, again, made for them and not for you?
No, but thats completely different. Everyone has the right to not have to be hit on or harassed. Lesbians or any group for that matter don't have the right to tell anyone who they can and can not hit on in a public place unless that person specifically asks you not to do so. Hope that makes sense, that shit was confusing to write..
>>
File: thatrihannagif.gif (1 MB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
thatrihannagif.gif
1 MB, 500x378
>>6085361
>Lesbians or any group for that matter don't have the right to tell anyone who they can and can not hit on in a public place
>>
>>6085361
I know this is difficult for your soft ape brain to wrap around but pride parades aren't just any public place, stop being willfully ignorant.
Your imaginary lesbian sister doesn't speak for all of either, and I'm telling you almost every rational gay girl is laughing behind your back when you do this. I know it's hard for you to even think that there isn't a space on earth that doesn't revolve around you and your sexuality but I have some grim news for you: we don't want you.
>>
File: buster.jpg (52 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
buster.jpg
52 KB, 475x356
>>6085361
>My sister is a lesbian, don't think she gives a fuck about any of this and she actively goes to Sac or SF prides
>All of the girls that I know that went to pride, were hot straight girls.
>>
File: canstock7102362.jpg (15 KB, 270x194) Image search: [Google]
canstock7102362.jpg
15 KB, 270x194
>>6085386
>>
>>6085270
>I don't really get how you can be naturally "flirty", like in a romantic sense.
Well maybe not in a romantic sense, I guess that would just make one a huge nympho, but personally I like flirting in a friendly and humorous way with basically anyone. No one's ever been offended (except st8 guys lol).

>>6085274
It does depend on the situation. If he's there because his gay/lesbian friends are there, and he's there primarily to hang out with them, but happens to strike up a convo with a qt girl and tries carefully to flirt a bit and gauge if she's straight or bi and maybe interested - well, that is one thing. But just going, alone, into a lesbian bar and dropping obvious and cheesy pick-up lines at obviously lesbian women is just insane.
>>
>>6076593
New rule: Until actual trans people are treated better by our society, this bitch and people like her get treated exactly the same way trans people do. Can't use the bathroom, can't get a job easily, feel more unsafe than the average person walking home from work in the dark, etc.
>>
>>6085399
>Well maybe not in a romantic sense, I guess that would just make one a huge nympho, but personally I like flirting in a friendly and humorous way with basically anyone. No one's ever been offended (except st8 guys lol).
Nothing wrong with being friendly but I still think trying to flirt in that kind of situation is fucking annoying.
>>
>>6076902
>This feminism shit is literally filled with women just like in the OP - fat, ugly, and often minorities

lel, so is every other group on the planet. conservitives, mens rights activists, liberals, etc.

has nothing to do with feminism, has to do with the majority of men and women being obese and usually ugly too. youre autistic dude

this isnt even about feminism either you unintelligent faggot. this is about transtrenders otherwise known as 13 year old tumblr kids. lel @ people like you who are so lazy they label everything theyre triggered by as "feminism"
>>
>>6085386
Oh, ya caught me. I don't count my sister or her friends but to be fair I guess I did leave out a fleet of lesbians then
>>6085385
This entire time you guys have been cunty and insulting over me arguing that I think it's better to let straight people hit on straight people at Pride then it is to tell people what they can and shouldn't do
>>
>>6085399
>If he's there because his gay/lesbian friends are there, and he's there primarily to hang out with them, but happens to strike up a convo with a qt girl and tries carefully to flirt a bit and gauge if she's straight or bi and maybe interested - well, that is one thing.
Yeah I don't think anyone is arguing against that. There's no problem if you happen to meet someone you like and respectfully try to find if they're available but this dude is clearly going to lgbt places with the intention of hitting on girls lmao
>>
>>6085417
>straight people at Pride
I don't care about straight people
>>
>>6085417
We're insulting you over being a homophobe and invading our spaces.
>>
>>6085417
>>6085385
what they can and shouldn't do
pertaining to who they can hit on at prides* sorry, tired
>>6085418
>Yeah I don't think anyone is arguing against that. There's no problem if you happen to meet someone you like and respectfully try to find if they're available but this dude is clearly going to lgbt places with the intention of hitting on girls lmao
No I've never been to a pride, and I don't think I've ever accidentally hit on a lesbian. Also, if I did go to pride I probably would hit on girls and I don't think thats malicious or bad for me to do so
>>
>>6085424
A homophobe? This is honestly were your losing credibility. I don't think I've said one thing to come off ass homophobic
>>
>>6077089
fuck asexuals who think theyre oppressed. oh society thinks of you as weird, youre so oppressed!

if someone "came out" as asexual to me, id fucking never speak to them again.
>>
>>6085433
You're a straight man who is being told by lesbians and bi women, "what you are doing in our spaces is hurting us", and you're responding by "yeah but I don't care though and you're wrong".
That is homophobic.
>>
>>6085439
Well, it's not "homophobic" per se
Dude's still an asshole, though.
>>
>>6079203
>men (and boys) are legally obligated to take care of the women. The middle east is female privilege taken to the extreme, women are so protected at the expense of men.
yeah but who makes those laws you dumbshit? the men in power. yall are SUPPOSEDLY "oppressing" yourselves then bitch about it like whiny cunts.
>>
>>6085448
It's not like kill all gays homophobic but I can see where she's coming from.
Anyway arguing with a probably troll with you ladies has been great but I'm going to bed, goodnight /lgbt/.
>>
>>6085439
Just because I'm not adhering to the request of 3 lesbians on the internet doesn't mean I'm a homophobe. Before like an hour ago I didn't even know it was looked down upon to hit on straight girls at Pride, in fact my first question was asking what the problem was with it.
Heres the problem with the word homophobe and this guy pointed it out
>>6085448
I get that I could of been an asshole through out this, but I don't think I'm a homophobe. If you guys throw homophobe around it loses value and credibility, almost like racist has. I'm not scared of gays nor do I dislike them. I think I like gays quite a bit.
And as far as
>what you are doing in our spaces is hurting us
I'm talking about hitting on straight girls at a Pride parade, this isn't fucking murder, it's me saying that it's not a good thing for a movement that should be about equality, to then ask for people to not hit on certain groups.
>>
File: 1439830841559.png (56 KB, 364x271) Image search: [Google]
1439830841559.png
56 KB, 364x271
>>6085461
>>
>>6085461
>I didn't even know it was looked down upon to hit on straight girls at Pride
You don't even know what Pride is like m8
>in fact my first question was asking what the problem was with it.
And when we answered, you literally told us you didn't care about making us uncomfortable *in a place made for us*.

Homophobia isn't just literally killing gays it's also small daily acts that make life harder for lgbt people. Also unless you go ask every girl you meet HELLO ARE YOU STRAIGHT then you're gonna hit on bi girls and lesbians because guess what, there aren't that many straight people at Pride anyway, and most of them are with their gay friends.
>>
>>6085474
>Homophobia isn't just literally killing gays it's also small daily acts that make life harder for lgbt people
If you respond to this and you still think I'm a homophobe, I'll call it a night because if you do I'm not sure what more can talk about because that's a crazy fucking claim for what I've been saying.
> Also unless you go ask every girl you meet HELLO ARE YOU STRAIGHT
yeah, your getting it
>you literally told us you didn't care about making us uncomfortable
Okay, so putting these two together, you admit hitting on people can make them uncomfortable if they're not attracted yo your gender. Should then no one be allowed to hit on each other unless there 100% certain? Of course not, and in the process you make people uncomfortable. Thats natural. When I said I don't care if I make you guys uncomfortable, I meant that as I don't care if I accidentally do it by hitting on you. It's going to happen, do I want people to make uncomfortable? No, of course not. Don't think anyone does but is alternative of not talking to anyone better? Are gays allowed to hit on people at pride if they're not sure of there sexual preference? Yeah, it's regular every day shit, you guess right, you guess wrong.
>>
>>6085474
Okay, I think you're right about everything but the homophobia bit.

I want to ask our straight friend, do you really think you're going to get a date with someone at a fucking pride parade? If your answer is "yes," why? If your answer is "no," why would you even hit on girls at a pride parade? What if you'd been successful, and it turned out that the girl you went on a date with was trans. Would you feel remorse for your actions?

Signed - A Tranny
>>
>>6085499
I have no idea what the fuck you mean but like... Pride is, among other things, an event for lgbt people to meet other lgbt people. Therefore we WANT to meet lgbt people and we DON'T WANT to meet straight people, who surround us every other fucking day.

If you do the "are you straight" thing before you start hitting on girls then that's fine whatever lmao
>>
>>6085500
Hi, it's me. Everyone favorite straight homophobe in the thread.
Okay, so I'll answer your questions.
>do you really think you're going to get a date with someone at a fucking pride parade?
Don't think that it would be that hard, could be wrong. Never been but from the list of who I've known to have gone which is my lesbian sisters and her like 4 friends and then the horde of straight girls I know who've been, I'd say yes. Pride seems like a fun environment and the people you're seeing there are probably generally pretty cool, so yeah I'm gonna go with yes.
>What if you'd been successful, and it turned out that the girl you went on a date with was trans.
It depends, (sorry if Im not getting the trans definition right) but if she was post op then I could see things going alright if she was pre op, that might give me some problems haha.
Hope that answered your questions, sorry if I misunderstood them.
>>
MtF here, it disgusts me.
Your "gender identity" is literally a costume that you can take off at any time.
Do you think you know even a third of what gender dysphoria is like? Do you know what it's like to feel hair gowing like a virus all over your body? To look in the mirror and see your cro-magnon features, wanting to vomit and collapse into tears because you know that at any moment you would give your life savings away just to be an average looking girl? To randomly dissociate from yourself because the hard armor plating of male muscle is just too much to deal with?

And then, even after transition, do you know what it's like to feel forever like an alien to the group you know you belong to? To look back at an entire childhood wasted, lost and confused and angry without even knowing the reason?

Not trying to play the oppression olympics here but it really makes me so angry that these are some of the loudest and pushiest voices in the trans rights movement, when they don't know dick about what it's really like.
Meanwhile we struggle every day just to be left alone to our own business.
>>
>>6085508
>we DON'T WANT to meet straight people
I know I really cut this out and it looks bad, but i do think this is the crux of your argument. You're looking at pride almost as an exclusive event for the LGBT community and not really as public celebration for the LGBT.
>If you do the "are you straight" thing before you start hitting on girls then that's fine
Yeah, I wouldn't hit on girls that were lesbians? No idea if thats what you thought, obviously I'm going for straight girls. Probably wouldn't open with that. I think the answer to all of this, is to be respectful of your surroundings like the LGBT community while you're at pride, but to also not limit who you can hit on.
>>
>>6085515
I still don't think you're a homophobe.
You're worse: You're stupid.
Trust me, you don't stand a fucking chance, the cis straight girls who go to pride parades all have boyfriends. Either that or they're going to the parade because there's a friend they're lending emotional support by accompanying them. You're also going to look like an asshole in public, so I suggest you wait until the day after to hit on people.
>>
>>6085522
This. Someone gets it.
>>
File: Y4RZmQf.png (80 KB, 529x327) Image search: [Google]
Y4RZmQf.png
80 KB, 529x327
>>6085522
>Do you think you know even a third of what gender dysphoria is like? Do you know what it's like to feel hair gowing like a virus all over your body? To look in the mirror and see your cro-magnon features, wanting to vomit and collapse into tears because you know that at any moment you would give your life savings away just to be an average looking girl? To randomly dissociate from yourself because the hard armor plating of male muscle is just too much to deal with?
>>
>>6085531
Were you the one who asked me the question? just wondering
>>
>>6085529
Pride is for LGBT people first and foremost.
Cis straight people are there as allies. They can party with us and they can accompany us, they can come alone if they're respectful too. But it's not made for you. I don't know why you, a straight guy who's never even been to Pride, think you are any sort of authority to tell us what the parade should be.

If you don't open like that then you WILL hit on lesbians unless you're exceedingly lucky. Like 80% of girls at Pride are gay, bi, or trans.
>>
>>6076593

She goes to my uni and I feel sickened by that fact
>>
>>6085554
Yessir.

>>6085555
You're not helping your fucking case. I agree with you, but the person you're arguing with will not.

>>6085557
You have this MtF's deepest condolences. You should probably transfer out of embarrassment.
>>
>>6085560

If I do that I'd feel like they'd win somehow.
>>
>>6085560
Fuck dude, I thought you were gonna like my responses.
>>6085555
Quads means you win buddy. Thanks for talking. I think we have different views, but I'll look into it more, maybe my opinion will change.

Goodnight /lgbt/ , I hope you guys don't hate me to much
8=====================D
>>
>>6085569
True enough. You could start a movement on campus to bring attention to the fact that being trans actually requires gender dysphoria of some form or another, but you'd probably get the shit beaten out of you (you would here in the US, I don't know about what it's like on campuses across the pond, I've only ever been there once)
>>
>>6085578

Seems pointless really. Most people don't give a shit about LGBT stuff and people like OP pic have pretty much taken over the society on campus. Plus I don't have the right labels to pull something like that off.
>>
>>6085578
White girls try to talk me out of treatment because I don't dress like them. Then when I say I'm already on treatment they cheer for me even though nothing changed. People are mindless and think that "oh I like a vagina a bit AND a penis a bit and I even have a fantasy about a horse!" and make up ridiculous names for what they are, or "have". It's insane.

The trans "community" from my experience is thus far with one of two camps.

The respectable humans who are just going about life living as if they never really cared about it. And the ones who attack. Like hornets. The insufferable cunts of both body part tribes.
>>
File: 1461551148448.gif (358 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1461551148448.gif
358 KB, 500x357
There's something good about these people, guys

If you're a transbian they're more likely to have sex with you
>>
>>6086693
I'm an average homely girl with none of the above mentioned bullshit and I'd be fine with having a trans gf, but can't score any
You don't need that shitfest to find a partner
>>
>>6079032

>Comparing that to female genital mutilation is absolutely ridiculous

The German Pediatric Association disagrees.

>Male circumcision is basically comparable with FGM types Ia and Ib that the Schafi Islamic school of law supports.

http://www.intactamerica.org/german_pediatrics_statement
>>
>>6079056

>Female genital mutilation is done to make sure the women doesn't cheat since sex will be extremely painful since the clit and labia are chopped off.

Then why does Himba society perform FGM, even though Himba women are allowed, in fact, EXPECTED to have extramarital sexual partners?

Women in Himba society fuck guys on the side all the time. And it's their husband's jobs to raise the children she has, even if they're not biologically his.

They're one of the most sexually liberal societies on earth, aside from the fact that they practice genital mutilation as tradition.

>If it was as painful and shitty as female circumcision, it wouldn't be continuously carried out procedure in the U.S.

FGM was practiced legally in the US for decades, often in hospitals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QTfrLWfl6k

Inconvenient truths.
>>
>>6088815
whats your point? are you trying to defend genital mutilation?
>>
>>6088822

No, I'm against genital mutilation. I'm simply correcting false assumptions and generalizations about it.
>>
>>6088815
but you are just looking at specific society. The Himba society doesn't represent everyone culture that performs genital mutilation. Can't we just all agree that genital mutilation is bad male or female
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 720x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 720x810
>>6076593
Yes, and I'm saying this as cis woman

The "asexuality spectrum" and "gender spectrum" are just being by young girls to be queer with the bonus of deflecting straight men, who are considered the devil in intersectional feminism.

Stop trying to pass off your kinks and your insecurities with your gender as special snowflake labels
>>
>>6085575
Brick fucking wall.
Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.