[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you people gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 33445.jpg (47 KB, 482x584) Image search: [Google]
33445.jpg
47 KB, 482x584
I see gays whinning about people not liking them because they suck dick and get fucked but it's not like anyone pointed a gun to your heads and forced you to do those things

why not be straight instead?
>>
>>6076419
Because we like the D to much.
Also, Not all gays get bummed.
>>
If your penis doesn't engorge with blood with a woman then you really have no choice
>>
>>6076419

men and women aren't compatible
>>
>>6076522
I can't even hold a conversation with them as I do a man.
>>
>>6076460
I know what you did. all I have to ask is why?
>>
Because it's what feels right.

Not every gay is hung up on what homophobes feel about them.

We just wanna get laid like everyone else.
>>
We're just chasing pleasure, like everyone else, difference is there are no societal benefits that come from our relationships like heterosexual relationships since healthy family units can't be produced from ours.

We really are scum though, running away from our responsibility of being a family man just because it doesn't get us off, which isn't even the point of the family unit anyway. Take the pleasure away from heterosexual relationships and it still doesn't excuse not creating a family, we'd just do it because its for the good of the human race.

The fact of the matter is, we don't have to suck dick or be in relationships with men, plenty of gay dudes have popped blue pills, suffered through nasty vagina and remained in the closet just to live a non-degenerate life.

tl;dr Homosexuality is a sin because it abandons responsibility in favor of the pursuit of pleasure.
>>
>>6076694
Choke on a crucifix Mary.
>>
>>6076419
Boys are easier to get along with and generally share the same hobbies, plus vaginas are disgusting.
>>
>>6076694

I'd feel more guilty about actually bringing a kid into the world right now
>>
>>6076694
>We really are scum though, running away from our responsibility of being a family man just because it doesn't get us off, which isn't even the point of the family unit anyway. Take the pleasure away from heterosexual relationships and it still doesn't excuse not creating a family, we'd just do it because its for the good of the human race.
This is the most retarded /pol/ nonsense there is; that gay men should forgo their sex drives, find a "wife" and start a family to "better society." It really shows how little you care about women that you think it's acceptable for a gay man to find one to use solely for her procreative abilities like some fucking surrogate whore from the Philippines without any thought to her desires or sexual functioning at all. If she marries a gay man where exactly is her happiness supposed to come in? She's supposed to put up with a guy who doesn't want to have sex with her forever?

Gay men should adopt needy children. That will function as a "socially beneficial family unit" to put it in your parlance. Of course we can't have that can we, only straight couples and single women should be allowed to adopt right?
>>
>>6076731

>If she marries a gay man where exactly is her happiness supposed to come in? She's supposed to put up with a guy who doesn't want to have sex with her forever?

Its not like pleasuring a woman is rocket science, even a fag could do it. While people understand relationships come with sacrifices, the problem is they are never willing to sacrifice a damn thing when it comes to something as trivial as sex. They'd rather flip their lives upside down, risk all kinds of diseases and violence just because MUH DICK.
>>
I'm straight for girls with short hair
>>
I'd fuck an FtM. Is that straight enough?
>>
>>6076837
You do realize sex isn't the only thing that gay men are concerned about, right? Gay couples don't just fuck once a day and then not talk to each other
>>
>>6076857
I would too, but I'm a girl. Is *that* straight enough?
>>
>>6076890
I wouldn't know, I'm a 'mo.

I'd think so.
>>
>>6076837
>Its not like pleasuring a woman is rocket science, even a fag could do it.
you shouldn't view sex as a chore, how is that possibly going to produce a loving relationship? Isn't that half of the point of having kids anyway- to show them what a productive, loving relationship is like? Isn't it going to fuck up the kids to know their dad was just a closeted homosexual who forced himself into marriage.

Again, you really have to have a very low opinion of women if you think they are just child-bearing chattel that homosexuals should force themselves to be with.
>>
>>6076920
>you shouldn't view sex as a chore, how is that possibly going to produce a loving relationship?

Sacrifices. If you think about it a lot of important shit we do in life is a chore, but we do it anyway because its worth it. Whats better, a productive family that loves and respects you, or farting your bfs cum out into the toilet every night?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 720x478
>>6076419
I touched a butthole once and it just sucked me in like a Chinese finger trap.
>>
>>6076987

>a productive family that loves and respects you

most straights don't even have this, why bother. kids are shit heads, and women don't make better mates than another male.
>>
>>6076987
It's about the person, not the genitals you enjoy.

Most marriages end in divorce. All families have their issues.
>>
>>6076987
People in loving relationships should produce children, not homosexuals lying to themselves and to their "wives" simply to keep up social mores.

What would your objection be to two homosexual men raising an orphan? That would be even more of a societal benefit since you aren't creating a dependent but raising a dependent that was created by others.
>>
>>6076859
>implying
>>
File: triggering intensifies.gif (36 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
triggering intensifies.gif
36 KB, 170x200
>>6076731
>>6076920
>homosexuals get killed because of being homosexual
>WOMYN R THE VICTIM SHITLORD
>>
>>6076419
This bait is so fucking shit
>>
>>6077066
>Most marriages end in divorce

That's because lawyers and the family courts ruined it. Alimony needs to go, child support needs to go, people need to have more responsibility for their dating habits and choice of partners.
>>
>>6078314
none of those things are going to go
>>
>>6078314
Nigga, if you want to stay with one person all your life good for you.

Relationships and marriages shouldn't be forced. Things end.
>>
File: salt_powered_robot.jpg (291 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
salt_powered_robot.jpg
291 KB, 900x900
>>6078356
There's no point trying to talk to him, he's pic related. Him and his kind have no power over us any more, let him force himself into some weird awkward marriage with a woman and then get caught wrist deep in a Brazillian rent boy in a toilet stall when he's 59
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.