[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being gay and meeting naked homophobic bully from highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2
File: 1461333563233.png (376 KB, 825x550) Image search: [Google]
1461333563233.png
376 KB, 825x550
What would you do as a gay person if a homophobic guy you know from highschool asked you for help because he had been pranked and stripped naked by some dudes who ran away with his clothes? He used to bully me hard I must add.
Happened to me yesterday on my way home. He was hiding on parking lot and told me to give him some clothes so he can run home and I walked away leaving him like that. I didn't felt like justice striked, but it was a little bit satisfying.
What would you do?
>>
>>6070139
Lol who gives a shit it's not like being naked is some death sentence
Oh noes someone sees your floppy dick it's not the end of the world
>>
>>6070148
umh you are naked in public, can't go home without passing by hundreds of people including police officers. I say it's a big deal.
>>
>>6070170
I guess that would depend how much police are around. But they'd still have to catch you lol
Also people seeing you naked is not a big deal unless you're severely afflicted by anxiety. Nobody really cares that you're nude though, probs make a few people laugh as well.
>>
I'd take advantage of the situation and made him do things in exchange for my help. I would definitelly told him to apologize me, then maybe do some silly thing like dance or jumping jacks, I'd laugh a little and then I'd help him.
>>
>>6070186
apperently he did care, because he asked me for help and he stood there hiding behind cars so yeah, he was embarrassed. Maybe because his body was so pale and skinny with curvy hairy ass. That looked ridiculous to me and I think he knew that
>>
help him? Simple as that.
>>
>>6070199
That's cause most people are ashamed of their body because most people seem to think people actually care about a random naked dude
Maybe if it's a girl people might say something, but guys can wander around naked pretty easily. I've gone streaking numerous times and I'm not exactly a 10/10.
>>
>>6070324
so your answer is that you would tell him to go home naked? :P I acutally did that by leaving him helpless :D
>>
>>6070336
Well yeah. Nobody cares about a random naked dude lol
>>
>>6070352
in highschool he was really popular and confindent as a bully, so it shocked me seeing him in that situation and I was wondering why he was hiding instead of just sprint running home. That must've been humiliating asking me for help.
Yeah, so the reason was his body, he was really insecure of it, like all bullies in general I guess.
>>
>>6070362
Yeah I think guys aren't really exposed to what male bodies really look like except maybe in comedy movies occasionally and you'll see a fat naked will Ferrell but it's for comedy purposes.
If you go to the nudist beach you're certainly not going to see a 10/10 Greek God there haha
Basically the same deal as what women go through except they have a huge support network to help them through body issues whereas men have absolutely nothing at all.
>>
Gay people really are women with cocks and no tits holy shit
>>
>>6070392
he wasn't fat, but total opposite - very skinny and pale, I mean white like snow, but hairy, on his ass especially. That looked so funny, I mean the contrast of skinny, pale but hairy body. Guess he wasn't ready to show his body to the publicity.
>>
File: Absolutely Halal.jpg (127 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Halal.jpg
127 KB, 531x471
>>6070416
This. I pity our future generation.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who absolutely despises these fucking evolutionary dead-end trash.
>>
>>6070139
Are you a woman?
>guy used to bully you
>asks for help
>say no
>oh god i feel bad what if the cops take him to prison and he has to tell them that someone stole his clothes!
seriously at most this is small talk tier like a storm cloud over a hill.
>>
Something similar happened to me, but I raped him and left him where he was.
>>
>>6070416
>implying
Most guys I know friend or not would make the situation of the pranked idiot even worse, at least OP stayed neutral.
>>
>>6070451
No, I'm a man. That's why this must've been humilaiting for him, as from straight guy :P
>>
>>6070489
what do you mean by "worse"? Could it get worse lol
>>
>>6070416
some guys have tits
>>
>>6070139
you saw him being stripped naked? If yes, you should help him, if not, maybe he's pervert or something then run away
>>
>>6070489
>at least OP stayed neutral.

>"I need help, man"
>"lol no"
>neutral
>>
>>6071367
he was bullied by this guy, so he stayed neutral. He could help him or he could humiliate him more, laugh, took photos...If this was some regular guy then helping would be neutral. But not this time.
>>
>>6071397
This is called "the end sanctifies the means" and it's not called neutrality.
>>
>>6071406
so what would you do then? OP actually asked for opinions what other people would do.
>>
>>6071406
Who cares, nerd. It's karma for bullying him, but he's not being a COMPLETE asshole compared to what he could have done.
>>
>>6071421
so tell me what he could have done to be bigger asshole? I can't come up with anything. Leaving him helpless is enough to be an asshole.
>>
>>6071421
>but he's not being a COMPLETE asshole
Oh wew lad, that sounds so much better...
>>6071415
Well, I dunno... Maybe help? I don't know about you guys, but why would I be angry at someone for some shit they have done multiple years ago in their hormonally fuckered teens? I have bigger things to worry about than "Back in hs he was such an asshat, I'm gonna wait for karma"
>>
>>6070139

I was heavily bullied at school which left scarred and emotionally damaged well into my mid- twenties.
I really sucks, you have a huge grudge, but they live life as nothing happened.
But life takes care of them, no need to lower yourself. Most of my bullies are now drug addicted NEETS.
>>
>>6071437
No matter what you say, I'm sure there's one person you wouldn't mind leaving naked in public when they come to you for help
>>
>>6071453
Heh, actually no. Or at least not yet.
>>
>>6071427
Take a photo and tweet it as karma
Yell for everyone to look at the guy
Call the police and say there's a naked pervert masturbating in public
>>
>>6071427
He could have taken a picture, he could have thrown food at him, he could have laughed for a good 20 minutes at this guy's misfortune, remind him how much of as asshole he was and how stupid he must be to think YOU'd help him, etc

Simply saying "no" and laughing as you walk away is one of the least terrible things you could do
>>
>>6071427
>>6071437
See >>6070489

Come on, the guy was bullying him, he could have down way worse than just walking away. Karma's a bitch.
>>
>>6071427
he could make him do things in exchange for help like apologizing, on his knees, and kissing his boots. Then give him one sock and leave laughing.
>>
>>6071465
>He could have taken a picture, he could have thrown food at him, he could have laughed for a good 20 minutes at this guy's misfortune,
Oh yeah, why not shoot him too?
>>
>>6071473
Exactly

There are way worse things to do than doing nothing
>>
(not that I buy any of that shit)

What if he bullied you just because he was attracted to you and didnt know how to express his feelings?
>>
>>6071487
Then that makes the bully an even greater faggot for taking it out on him.
>>
>>6071479
So now we are back to what mothers tell the whining kid as in "You could be starving in Africa right now"
Worst excuse ever.
>>
>>6071499
There were totally plausible dick moves OP could have done, you were the one saying it wasn't possible for OP to be more mean. Admit you lost.
>>
>>6071499
wHAT? He was just elaborating on the fact that leaving him was hardly bad compared to what he could have easily done to him for revenge.
>>
>>6071511
But that is exactly what my problem is. Refusing to help him "because lol" basically, is not revenge HOW?
>>
>>6071520
It's a neutral stance, he could have made the situation worse for him or better, instead he did nothing so he didn't influenced in either direction.
>>
>>6071520
The original argument was that OP left the guy neutral
As in did not improve his situation
But did not worsen it
>>
>>6071406
It's literally called neutrality
>hitler gassed jews, what's your stance about it, help them or go out of your way to find more jews to be gassed
>I don't care either way I do nothing
Literally neutrality.
>>
>>6071536
>Literally neutrality.
Let's go with the hitler one.
>Hitler did something immoral
>but he could have made camps in africa as well, and he didn't so he's neutral
He did something that is pretty wrong.
>>
>>6071487
I'd make sure he knows I fucking hate his guts and that he has no chance with me
>>
>>6071543
It's different, hitler on this case is making an active movement to fuck things over, the answer I gave on the second line means that the person would neither help hitler or the jews.

Another one
>someone got ran over by a car
>you can steal that person's money
or
>kick her in the head
or
>call an ambulance
or
>do nothing
Doing nothing means you will neither help or worsen the person's situation.
>>
>>6071560
>leaving him without clothes and any help even though he asked for it because of past events
Oh, look that's a yes.
And how is not calling the ambulance not making it worse? Sometimes I just look at this site to realize that there are people who can't even act like a working part of society...
>>
He was obviously hitting on you OP, a naked guy is literally showing up at your house and you turned him away.
>>
>>6071570
Here's how it would go down if OP did help him:
>"PLEASE! I'm sorry for bullying you! Help me!"
>OP helps
>The next day
>"Lol some fag actually fell for my act!"
>"What a faggy fag AIDSbag! He actually helped me, despite how I made him miserable in the past!"

The guy was a huge asshole. Where I'm from, if someone has been a huge asshole and made your life miserable, you don't just do them a favour.
This may teach the guy about being responsible for his actions. Don't be a pushover.
>>
>>6070139
I would have done the same thing.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.