[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: feet-in-chains.jpg (78 KB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
feet-in-chains.jpg
78 KB, 615x346
If I commit suicide:
1.- My little sister will not have anyone to talk to during her teenage
2.- My mother will break down
3.- My therapist career will be ruined

What should I do?
>>
>>6068673
Suck it up. Nobody told you life would be easy. Your life is valuable even if it is painful. I am sorry
>>
File: 45345345.png (579 KB, 700x876) Image search: [Google]
45345345.png
579 KB, 700x876
>>6068673
what are ur reasons FOR commencing suicide?
>>
- Im about to loose my scholarship and I have no money to continue paying my career
- One of my teacher has swept the floor with my self esteem
- My mother and sister are always annoyed with no understandable reason, making my home a living hell
- My father hates me because I'm gay
- My boyfriend just said i'm worthless and a sucker, and that I should go fuck myself...
>>
Ya know VI, It may well be a permanent solution to a temporary problem, just make sure there's people in your life you can talk to when things get life, I mean you were talking about a therapist career right? Well Evaluate your options here before going all dramatic
>>
Thanks you... I really appreacite it...
>>
The only person I talk to was my therapist and my boyfriend... i dont really have friends... I'm scared of being judged by my actions
>>
>>6068699
First off, check em, secondly, "when things get life" dunno why my brain shut down there...meant to be dark, not life...

>>6068700
Not a problem, hopefully your boyfriend pulls his head out his ass and realises you're a real special guy
>>
I wish he would... More than my boyfriend he was someone I considered my best friend... Being insulted by him is really painful... I never thought he would say I'm worthless... you made me laugh haha
>>
>>6068673

Why would your therapist's career hinge on whether or not you kill yourself?
>>
File: deertime.gif (4 MB, 340x255) Image search: [Google]
deertime.gif
4 MB, 340x255
>>6068698
- Im about to loose my scholarship and I have no money to continue paying my career
Get a job at Wal Mart or something. Minimum wage is a lot more than it used to be. Less responsibility, get to be a jerk every once in a while if you want. Not so bad. Money is money
- One of my teacher has swept the floor with my self esteem
Fuck them. You don't need other people to validate you
- My mother and sister are always annoyed with no understandable reason, making my home a living hell
Move out of your parents house, stupid.
- My father hates me because I'm gay
He's probably more ticked because you still live with him and fight with your mom and sister
- My boyfriend just said i'm worthless and a sucker, and that I should go fuck myself...
Dump him. You are young and life is long
>>
>>6068704
I spent a lot of my teenage years afraid of that exact same thing, making almost no contact with my classmates in school. Thankfully I was lucky and had a couple old friends outside school who I knew would accept me no matter what, but when it came to life outside of that social circle, I was lost, didn't know what to do and how to act. Everyone was behaving so differently from me, I didn't think I'd be accepted. Then I got accepted into uni, and I got swept into a group of people fairly different from me. However, I found out that they're a lot more accommodating than I'd ever expected. And then I found yet another group, one where everyone is someone I look up to, and when I'm with them I'm always afraid I'll screw up and get showered with their sarcasm. And yet, they still talk to me, even though I keep embarrassing myself with my idiocy. Hang in there VI.
>>
If I do, she would get shocked.... I dont want to hurt people with my decisions... that's what's chaining me to this world...
>>
>>6068760
You need to just think about yourself first, do what makes YOU happy, don't worry bout other people's opinions if they're just gunna affect your poorly
>>
I feel exactly the same way... Every time i speak i feel like I'm failing with my partners in college.... Thats why i decided to be silent... I'd like to find a group where i feel i fit in... The only person i felt comfy with was him... Ivan, my boyfriend
>>
he dumped me... I would love to be strong enough to make him feel the same way he made me feel... But i feel bad of being bad... It's just... I feel that's incorrect... That deer looks like a kangaroo!
>>
Is being selfish Ok? my boyfriend said I'm selfish and I feel bad because I did everything for him... When he was sick I went to his house briging medicine... i made illustrations for hs job... I was there when his father wanted to get him out of his house... I was there when he got fired... I aint selfish...
>>
i didnt see the other answers... My father doesnt live with me. I only live with my mother and my sister... i work part time, but the salary is really low to pay my bills... specially because my boyfriend.. even though he earns about five times my salary, wnats me to pay when we go out...
>>
VI, he's a cunt, forget about him, move on, also if you have a way of staying in contact I'd personally like to, but hey, up to you trusting a 4chan fag like me
>>
>>6068775
I know that feel man, but you gotta keep trying. Have you tried joining any clubs? Do you have political groups in your uni? I know many who found an outlet there in my university. Or sign up for a language class, you'll get a useful skill and expand your social options. Look into everything.
>>6068786
Being selfish is 100% alright dude, the only reason we exist on this planet is to survive. Your Ivan sounds like a ungrateful dick.
>>
>>6068673
your misuse of ellipsis is detrimental to your life: break free and realize more glamorous punctuation!
>>
He is soemtimes... Yeah, I try really hard to make friends but they start talking nonsense or ignoring me and that's frustrating... Anyway i'll try harder... thanks...
>>
how do you expect me to use a correct punctuation in this situation, dude!
>>
like, whatsapp? or what
>>
>>6068810
Idk what that is, but shit kinda like it I guess, Facebook, Skype, Kik, Snapchat, that kinda shit
>>
>>6068803
Sorry I can't help man... Talk nonsense with them though, you never know what lol happen. I hope you have better luck in the future, VI, offing yourself this early is pointless. The tides always turn.
>>
>>6068698
>that shitty bf
drop him and be my bf instead bb, I'll value you a lot
>>
>my muscles are destroying themselves
>Nothing interests me much anymore
>My mother was barely around is an impulsive alcoholic
>I'm a closet tranny with mommy issues
>I keep thinking back to my uncle's death and how I never talked to him for years
>>
hope they turn... thanks
>>
>>6068673
We're all prisoners of the same world, we all suffer under its yoke.

We all have desires that are thwarted, hopes that are crushed, and dreams that run headlong into the brick wall that is reality.

Your suffering is the same suffering that just about everybody on this planet feels. We all fuck up, we all get our hearts broken, nobody said that this shit would be easy but we're in it and it's all we've fucking got.

Stop trying to seek validation and acknowledgement from other people. Find it in yourself first. Never go seeking from others what you don't have in yourself first, that's always a losing proposition no matter what.

Do all that makes you happy, fuck the rest. Who cares if it's selfish, it's the one life you have to live before you're done. You really gonna spend that small amount of time in this world trying to appease expectations of others and never seek any kind of happiness in yourself? No, fuck that.

Go and create the happy ending that you deserve, nobody's going to give it to you. You're going to have to beat, ache, and strain against the current then pry that shit away from now and until your last day on this planet.

>What should I do?

Get up and fucking fight. For whatever it is you want. Meaning, purpose, success, happiness. Make your own way. Become the person that you want to be and don't be ashamed of it. That's what.
>>
You'll have less to worry about when you commit suicide rather than a career. Especially when you reach ego loss and realize killing yourself was rather pointless.
>>
>>6068673
i want to suck on those toes and lick the soles clean. mmm feet
>>
>>6068673
>scholarship
>boyfriend
>family

What a fuckin baby
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.