[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you killed yourselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
Why haven't you killed yourselves?
>>
>>6065146

Weeaboos first
>>
>>6065146
'cos I like torturing people like you.
>>
Life is good and I'm happy :3

Why would I want to end it?
>>
Because I'm a masochist.
>>
>>6065146
Because whenever I get depressed I just remind myself that at least I'm not a tranny and I instantly feel better.
>>
>>6065182
>tfw you will never deepthroat swg
;-; w-why even live
>>
Hating gays is conceptually identical to hating people who like eating bell peppers or enjoy dancing the Charleston.
You've just been memed into thinking it's some epic mystical thing that you get to stick your nose in.
This is incorrect.
If you're older than 14 and care about things other people do in their own lives that don't effect yours; you're a fucking moron.
Like freedom of expression just stops existing because it's about sexuality and that makes widdle babby a bit upset?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Kill YOURself OP.
People like you are literally the source of all the worlds problems except natural disasters.
>>
>>6065146
I'm afraid of what awaits on the other side of that. Is it nothing? Is it not nothing? Is it punishment for offing myself? Such cases.

What if this life has its shit-tier elements because of offing myself in some previous life?
>>
I'm not suicidal and deep down I quietly hope that maybe someday I'll have a bf, even if it takes decades to happen
>>
Seeing as I'm not just a lonely shitposter from /pol/, I am quite happy with life.
>>
I'm a pussy, simple
>>
because i am a fucking pussy and need angry rednecks to beat me, maim me and drag my dying body through the dirt first
>>
File: 1438127704987.jpg (913 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1438127704987.jpg
913 KB, 2448x3264
>>6065146
Because I'm almost certain that my partner would do the same if I did and I haven't been able to push her away from me.
>>
>>6065146
I'm just waiting for degeneracy to do it, /pol/ keeps assuring us it will be any minute :^)
>>
>>6065146
Care to elaborate how it isn't right?
Is it because two men are too icky but two lesbians are hawwt?
Are you seriously telling me all the lesbians you've obviously wanked to should kill themselves? Because I mean after all, anything other than that would probably be too "gay" for you, being the straight alpha male you CLEARLY are. (:
>>
>>6067609
qUE??
>>
>>6065146
Because I am quite content with my life, unlike a special somebody who is obviously trying to project. :^)
>>
my primal survival instinct isn't completely broken, even if i know my life will always be shit and it'd be better to end it

plus all the least painful methoods are so inconvenient
>>
>>6065146
For the sake of my family

I hate to think how they would react to my dead body and not even know why I did it.

Plus I'm to young to die(I'm not wasting my life at 19)

Really though other than those two things I really have no reason to hold on... I'm hopeless tbqh
>>
>>6065146

I got some tight little asses to fuck

I'll eventually die of AIDS, so its not like I need to speed up the process
>>
I haven't gotten my affairs in order yet.
>>
>>6065146

Because then I wont find a bf.
>>
>>6065146
When I started having suicidal thoughts, I made the decision that I wasn't going to kill myself. Just out of curiosity for what was going to happen next. I've stuck with that decision since then.
>>
File: 1450416421751.jpg (109 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
1450416421751.jpg
109 KB, 1916x1076
At this point, because my life is going in a satisfying direction. I've figured a lot of things out, and I at least feel like I know how to find out what's still left to learn.
I've got some supportive family and friends, a steady relationship, I'm out full time. So I've resolved some of the subtler, more long-term anxieties about coming out, accepting myself, being accepted by others.
My only other trigger was short term distress, and I've learned that taking care of my body usually makes that bearable. Once I'm not hungry, or sleepy, or feeling like I need a shower, I'm okay for a while.
>>
>Implying I was ever alive

I like to pretend!
>>
File: danieljackson-s1-004.jpg (49 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
danieljackson-s1-004.jpg
49 KB, 1024x576
Because life is fucking amazing! We only have a single chance to experience the astronomically rare chance to exist.
>>
>>6065146
I fear the uncertainty of death more than I fear the certainty of a shitty life.

... Wish I could say that made me feel any better.
>>
>>6065146
Solely to enrage the people who want me to die.
>>
Its interesting to see the world unfold. Also the massive upswing in trans research, awareness and rights gives me hope for the future. This shit was unimaginable to me 10 years ago. Since im probably doomed to be a transbian hon the world of the future being hugely pro trans is in my interest.
>>
>>6065146
Still clinging to some form of hope that it'll be alright, I really wanted it to work out.
Will also be sad to leave family, for them.
>>
I'm chicken shit and too tired to do much. Suicide seems like too much work.
>>
>>6065146
Because i'm scared of the eternal void that waits me when i die
>>
to spite myself
>>
Because somebody out there needs me, even though I haven't met them yet.
>>
Because I haven't spent the rest of my life with my gf yet
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.