[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HB2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12
File: 2016_04_21_20.31.19(1).png (20 KB, 425x132) Image search: [Google]
2016_04_21_20.31.19(1).png
20 KB, 425x132
whose idea was this. no really, who on 4chan actually dislikes HB2? if you dont pass as the gender of the bathroom youre trying to use why are you in it??? no one gives a fuck about your ~gender identity~, use the bathroom you pass as.

inb4 "do u rly want ppl like buck angel to go into their birth sex's bathroom thats what the law says" ppl like buck angel PASS and will NEVER GET ID'D
>>
>>6063103
You sure don't pass you delusional hon and it's not all about you either.

Gays are now legally banned from filing lawsuits. Someone could discharge a lawsuit over a contract breach, theft anything by saying it's cause the victim was gay. Local anti discrimination is banned too.
>>
>>6063103
Anyone who knows you from before could out you
>>
File: 1453052824790.jpg (76 KB, 617x932) Image search: [Google]
1453052824790.jpg
76 KB, 617x932
>>6063103

I would wear that just to out /pol/acks in public
>>
>>6063103
>tard thinks it only affects hons
>doesn't realize that if someone outs you this could fuck you
>doesn't realize that it includes a ton of anti-LGB provisions
>doesn't realize that it mainly ends up targeting cis butch lesbians
>is too much of a salty autistic moron for basic decency

Buck Angel would get ID'D because people know who he is.
>>
>>6063138
source? or at least can someone provide the full summary of the law, allthe websites are describing it as "the bathroom bill" and not talking about the other provisions
>>
>>6063206
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article68401147.html

Idiot hon, the world doesn't revolve around your delusions of passing.
>>
>>6063103
The bathroom part doesn't bother me. But overruling anti discrimination laws is pretty shitth
>>
File: Young Ron Paul.jpg (8 KB, 236x270) Image search: [Google]
Young Ron Paul.jpg
8 KB, 236x270
>>6063103
>allows business owners to exercise freedom of association, the most essential of all liberties
>prevents municipalities from raising the minimum wage
One of the best laws passed in recent years. The part about public colleges is pretty shitty though.

Repeal of Civil Rights Act Titles II & VII when?
>>
>>6063216
it revolves around trans people because its the way they passed the bill, they campained specifically about trans people, Sure all the other stuff if horrid which is why bussiness are retreating, because they cant protect their employees. Bathroom bill is symbolic more than anything but its still directed to all trans people and does affect them, not to mention they are affected by all the other laws.
>>
>>6063103
>thinking he passes
>>
>>6063216
already looked at this, mostly details SURROUNDING the law, not the law itself, and its vague and full of conjecture. anyone else?
>>
File: 1446824885095.jpg (151 KB, 860x655) Image search: [Google]
1446824885095.jpg
151 KB, 860x655
>>6063237
>tfw no young Ron Paul bf
>>
>>6063263
Whatever you say hon. What you want obviously matters more than the facts on hand, that's the only way a crazy man like you could think he passes.
>>
File: iauruDz.png.jpg (235 KB, 1280x902) Image search: [Google]
iauruDz.png.jpg
235 KB, 1280x902
>>6063103
>no one gives a fuck about your ~gender identity~, use the bathroom you pass as.

okay:
>use restroom
>woman washing hands next to me has been spending too much time reading paranoid facebook clickbait
>glances at me
>calls police

what do the cops do, exactly? demand an id? what if the id was updated to reflect gender? do they ask for a birth certificate? why would she be carrying it at all? do they pull up her skirt to check for a dick? what if she had srs? or are they not concerned about transpeople, but rather dicks in general? will they start checking bags for dildos and other phallic objects upon entering the restroom? will they ban vibrators, flashlights, tubes of lipstick, etc? that's obviously impossible, so will they just make sure only one person can use the restroom at a time? but what do they do with all the extra stalls? seems like a waste. will they turn all the extra space into a bunch of small mini-restrooms so everyone can be isolated from each other so there's nothing to enforce at all? oh. OH.
>>
>>6063263
Nah man, look at this: http://www.hcpress.com/news/hb2-law-strips-employees-right-sue-discrimination-nc.html
>>
Nc here...the law was in response to a Charlotte non discrimination ordinance. Governor McCrory used to be charlottes mayor. The republicans freaked the fuck out and rushed hb2 through the assembly. Shit has now hit the fan with everyone from Duran Duran to Paul McCartney or something cancelling shows. PayPal backed out of the state as well
>>
>>6063436
Donald Trump says your economy is going down the toilet.

He's probably written of your governor for Nov.
>>
>>6063281
u alright
>>
>>6063574
I know someone who was just dragged out of restrooms at gun point because some asshole outed her.

She's hot, passes very likely much better than OP. But some redneck overheard she had a dick.

Anyone who thinks you can actually be truly stealth in the day of computerized paper trails is delusional.
>>
>>6063103
Wow, you really are disconnected from life if you think you can do anything without consequence. They've got a point Irl often goes like >>6065211

Odd say you're probably one of those gross aging weirdos who's tricked himself into thinking he passes and can flounce around free of consequence. You've got shitty friends if they've been keeping you from reality. Gross, it's men like you op that shot things up for everyone.
>>
I'm so fucking tired of seeing people bitch about these bills. The simple truth is these bills are made to target autistic trannies or snowflake tumblrites with no self awareness about how they look. To law makers, a passing trans person doesn't exist.
>>
>>6063246
Jealous mega hon detected
>>
>>6065946
>I am too delusional to pay attention to what is happening.
It's a broad anti-LGBT bill.
>>
>>6065946
>autistic trannies
Soo a law that benefits transbians? And we should want that because?
Transbians are creepy sexual predators and harass us, they deserve to get ridiculed and forced out of women's spaces.
>>
>>6065946
The bathroom issue is just the one getting the most press time, the bill in question is a lot broader than that. For one, it actually prevents individual cities and towns from making their own LGBT non-discrimination ordinances.
>>
You fucking degenerates need to fuck off, no little girl wants to see some drag with his balls hanging out in the same bathroom as her.
>>
>>6063103
Because I don't like having to commit a crime to piss in the bathroom I look like.
Granted, I'll probably never actually have an issue because I pass, but I don't like that someone could out me and get me in trouble or just the whole principal of the matter.
>>
>>6065975
First we're faggots, now we're after your women.

Insecurity much?
>>
>>6065989
>implying tranny freaks aren't sick sexual deviants

Fuck off, Schlomo
>>
>>6066002
Maybe you shouldn't get so fat and drunk off coors light and she wouldn't have left your for a femboy boytoy.
>>
>think of the children
Why not ditch the children into special children's bathroom?

That way they won't be traumatized by creepy hons, or molested by pedophiles.

Or in the worst case we could just outlaw children and force everyone to be born as an adult instead.
>>
>>6066036
>being this delusional

I'm guessing Goldbergs HRT plan didn't work out for you :^)
>>
File: Pol.jpg (38 KB, 363x380) Image search: [Google]
Pol.jpg
38 KB, 363x380
>>6066059
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 411x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 411x720
>>6066064
>>
>>6066112
>law abiding gun owner
>>
>>6066112
>implying I'd get caught dead in a balaclava, black or otherwise.
>>
File: 1310429820535[1].jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1310429820535[1].jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>6063103

Why does it matter how attractive someone is as the opposite sex?

Why is this the criteria for access into the bathroom of the opposite sex?

Why not just make all bathrooms gender neutral and be done with it?
>>
File: XY.png (234 KB, 1018x415) Image search: [Google]
XY.png
234 KB, 1018x415
>>6063103
>not realizing that bathroom panic mainly harms gender nonconforming cis women and butch dykes that flaunt masculinity
>not realizing this law is regressive as fuck and only inhibits gender expression
>transphobes getting so paranoid that they're literally throwing each other out of their own bathrooms

Pic related is a TERF that undoubtedly supports the bathroom provision of this bill. If this shit were actually enforced, she'd be tossed out of a ladies room faster than you can say misogyny.
>>
is the world going fucking crazy? there's a reason they call it the shitter, a restroom is not a fucking social club. people go in to squeeze turds out of their anuses into a pot of water. why would anyone have a problem with anyone doing this?
>>
>>6066894
>squeezing your turds out in a public bathroom
>ever

>not in the safety of your home
eww gross
>>
>>6063199
This can't be stressed enough, this is the only post people should read.
>>
>>6065957
>All this projection
Looks like they hit a nerve. Poor hon, forgot you're unpassing till people reminded you.
>>
>>6065211
>I know someone who was just dragged out of restrooms at gun point because some asshole outed her.
backstory? tell us more
>>
>>6063103

whose ever idea was it, didn't sell any t-shirts (you have to sell at least 3 shirts for teespring to print them), such a waste of their money, lol
>>
>>6065211
it entirely depends how secure you are with how you're legal transition worked out. For example in california trans people can change their name to reflect their proper gender identity and not have a newspaper post it. And when you update your birth certificate they seal the old one and issue a new one. Literally if you pass there will be no online traces for the public to track. You have to be pretty deep in with the government to ever have a clue. Its almost like you are an entirely different person now. They even wipe your traffic offenses clean in cali after updating your license.
>>
>>6067376
It was a party, conversation was overheard, redneck friend of a friend of a friend got triggered, followed her to the women's and pulled her out by force.
>>
>>6067423
The name change has a paper trail, so does the gender marker, even without the publication.

My government, afaik, destroys the original BC altogether and I'm pretty sure people could still hunt this shit down.
>>
>>6067455
jeese this is why I have trust issues, Don't even bring up trans stuff in public or areas where there are strangers. I'm always scared that when I tell a potential date that I am trans they are gunna fucken tell everyone.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12 KB, 300x168
>>6063281
Pic related
>>
>>6067462
of course it does, but like I said only people within the government would have access to it. It's not like anyone can just search it online and know everything if you are smart about how you legally transition.
>>
>>6067487
to add, the younger you legally transition the better because then there would be less of a "paper trail" or less people youve met that knew your dead name. Like for me I never had a formal job with my dead name so the only people that know my old name are from school and family.
>>
>>6067506
I hadn't even graduated college with my deadname (it was impossible for a minor to change name without parental approval at the time (THANKS DAD)) and I'm still paranoid that it'll be found out.

I know people who are paranoid about changing it outing them more than explaining it away as a weird parental quirk.
>>
bathrooms are just where you shit and piss, I don't care who's in there as long as they leave me alone and don't leave a mess

people who have that bad of a nervous bladder that they need to ID strangers in/near a restroom to feel safe need valium, not legislation. they just heard about this crazy trans thing on their facebook prayer group the other day and think it's a new perversion from millennials or something, not that people have been crossing sex lines since the dawn of time without asking permission of whoever the fuck lives in north carolina and life went on. just take a shit and thank jesus for it or whatever, no one cares but you.

it's funny to hear people who claim to be for small/limited government support laws requiring photo id to take a dump though
>>
File: 6IMVDG.gif (51 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
6IMVDG.gif
51 KB, 320x180
>>6063103
Because cis lesbians were being treated like shit because this law

(TFW the only article I found on it has a conservative bias and calls her delusional and a homo lunatic)
>>
File: 1460884391233.jpg (17 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1460884391233.jpg
17 KB, 313x286
>>6063281
>will they ban dildos

Its sad but ted Cruz wants to do that
>>
>>6063103
Trump's
>>
>>6068220
that sucks. guess im avoiding this state now lol.
>>
it's a useless law that creates a victimless crime
>>
>>6068932
>it's a useless law that creates a victimless crime

It's not the bathroom part that's a major concern for me, it's the repeal of NC's anti-discrimination laws parts that do.
>>
>>6068966
Yeah that part is also bad. Or /was/ also bad? Didn't that bit get overturned or something?
>>
>>6068976
>Yeah that part is also bad. Or /was/ also bad? Didn't that bit get overturned or something?

No, that story was fake because you still can't sue in state courts and the bans on public accommodations remain.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.