[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbians > Gays Prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 15
File: ttryrtyrt.jpg (105 KB, 321x450) Image search: [Google]
ttryrtyrt.jpg
105 KB, 321x450
Lesbians > Gays
Prove me wrong
>>
File: QT!!!.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
QT!!!.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
>>6060431
>tfw he's right
>>
File: milo1.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
milo1.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
Lesbians are boring as fuck, oh what are we going to do today Ethel, wear flannel and go to the melissa etheridge concert?
Or go to the we are women hear me roar no men allowed safe space jamboree.
>>
File: PracticeYoga.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
PracticeYoga.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>>6060462
>Or go to the we are women hear me roar no men allowed safe space jamboree.
>Le man hating lesbian me me
When will this meme end
>>
>>6060462
They had to close all the no men allowed concerts... because of trannies.

Fucking hell, if I was born ten years earlier I could have experienced the golden age on 90's lesbian culture. Now it's dicks, dicks everywhere.
>>
File: milo.jpg (85 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
85 KB, 639x480
>>6060508
women get outsmarted by men once again
>>
>>6060462
>go to the melissa etheridge concert
we'll wave hi to the gay men in the aids clinic on the way
>>
File: 1459166363001.jpg (10 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
1459166363001.jpg
10 KB, 150x200
>>6060528
>gay men are so exciting they fucked a new disease into existence
>lesbians are prancing about a Forrest praying to mother Gaia and discussing herstory and forgetting to shave their legs and exercise
>>
>>6060431
Gays are likely to be more fit than straight guys
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/37557883/ns/health-behavior/t/gay-guys-really-are-thinner-study-says/#.Vxj4Y3phlpl
Lesbians are 75% more likely to be fatter than straight women
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2014/09/02/why-the-federal-government-spent-3-million-to-study-lesbian-obesity/
>>
>>6060498
>>6060450
>tfw they both look like twinks
>>
>>6060548
Gays also created drug resistant gonorrhea and...

I don't want to say it, it's so horrible...

Sexually transmitted... dysentery. Entamoeba infection of the urethra and scrotal necrosis.

Gay sex, not even once.
>>
>>6060596
>Gays also created drug resistant gonorrhea
Actually British straight people did that
>>
>>6060568
They are what twinks wish they looked like.

>>6060553
>americans
>>
>>6060548

>deadly diseases are exciting

Yeah, have fun with that one. I'm sure all the fags that died horribly in hospital beds surrounded by crying loved ones (if they hadn't already been abandoned entirely for being worthless selfish sluts) were super exciting.
>>
>>6060431
Lower rates of stds, higher rates of domestic abuse.
>>
>>6060670
Certainly not the highest as the meme tries to push. It's bisexuals that have the highest reported domestic abuse. Straight people and gay men murder each other more.
>>
>>6060659
Like the bis are the abusers or there's more abuse in relationships with a bi person?
>>
>>6060431
Three words. Lesbian bed death.
>>
>>6060431
If your post is about domestic abuse, then yeah, you are completely right
>>
>periods x 2
>female bitchmode x 2
>incedental lesbians who go back for dick
>domestic abuse
>sex is more limiting without penetrative ability inb4 strap on
>men have stronger feels of love and bonding
>name any advancements to science or works of art made by lesbians. Even use Google you'll come up with less than 5

Men are the superior sex. Gay > lesbian
>>
>>6060734
Which they found isn't real. Recent survey of married lesbian couples showed they like to do it in public places. Iirc store bathrooms and dressing rooms typically.

>>6060735
>domestic abuse
Again, a meme. Bisexuals top that list. Gay men and straight people murder their partners at a higher rate.
>>
>>6060764

Watch the butthurt gays pull some "b-buh guys just don't report it as much!" meme.
>>
>>6060548
>prancing around the forest
>fat
>>
>>6060754
>female bitch mode
Your irrational hate for women isn't a valid reason
>incidental lesbians
Because bisexuals aren't a thing to both sexes?
>domestic abuse meme again because haters apparently don't fact check
>Sex is more limiting without my prick
Can't comprehend the difference between a lesbian and himself
>men have stronger feels
Plain stupid but someone's gotta give (you)
>le science is a gay man sport meme
Gay men have given the world more STDS than they've given technological advances tho? Most works of art were performed by people with female muses?

Cancer > Shit > your post
>>
lesbians are infinitely superior to gay men, who are both infinitely superior to heteros

lesbians are the epitome of true love

t. gay man
>>
>>6060431
You can't.

"History shows that male homosexuality, which like prostitution flourishes with urbanization and soon becomes predictably ritualized, always tends toward decadance."

"The unhappy truth is that male homosexuality will never be fully accepted by the heterosexual majority, who are obeying the dictates not of 'bigoted' society or religion but of procreative nature."

-Camille Paglia, Lesbian Activist.
>>
>>6060431
I'm the greater sexuality dynamic, lesbians are gays. You are retarded. Also there are a lot of lesbians, at least that I've met, that are incredibly naive and off putting (physically). It doesn't help when you have this air of superiority on top of that.

You're a dumb cunt, basically.
>>
>>6060431
>>6060431
>Prove me wrong
I can not. Females that are capable of healthy reproduction are inherently more important to a population than males, regardless of their sexual orientation. The males are expendable. Take away their will or ability to reproduce, then all bets are off. They must then compete with males, trannies, and the elderly to prove their usefulness to a society.
>>
>>6060802
*in Autocorrect
>>
lesbians have the lowest std rates, probably have the best orgasms, and don't get cuckt by men

anyone who says that's not superior is peanut butter and jealous 2bqh
>>
>>6060814
>don't get cuckt by men
>believing this is true
>>
File: nbhjmnbghjk.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
nbhjmnbghjk.png
6 KB, 390x470
>>6060528
>lesbians don't have to worry about STD's because there's no such thing as lesbian Sex
>mfw
>>
File: 1446058452232.png (504 KB, 561x621) Image search: [Google]
1446058452232.png
504 KB, 561x621
>>6060782

"Lesbians" who go back for dick weren't really lesbians. But they identify as such, not bisexuals.

The only people more abused than lesbian women are bisexual women.

Men die for one another in combat, die for their families more often, self sacrifice is the ultimate form of feels. Women can't compete.

Men have given the world more STDs. KEK. That just reeks of mad.

Art made by people with female muses. Muses, aka inspiration, aka contribute nothing as an individual, they just look pretty which is interchangable with countless women. Also, female muses, aka art made by heterosexual people. So by your logic Heterosexual males > gay males > lesbians.

What have lesbians themselves contributed?

It's okay you don't have to be upset.
>>
>>6060782
Literally, what you're currently using to sustain this shit thread was created by a gay man.

The most important invention of (arguably) human history was concieved and proven by a gay man. Whore.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 698x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 698x612
Lesbians<Men with small penis

Same excuses, same attitude.

Yikes
>>
File: Tell Her Once.jpg (58 KB, 543x640) Image search: [Google]
Tell Her Once.jpg
58 KB, 543x640
>>6060431
They're better at reigning in their partner's backtalk, maybe.
>>
>>6060841
You seem really triggered by lesbians bro, you have some really strong opinions and care enough to write a wall of text on em.
>>
>>6060431
It's true, though
>Bisexual male leaning heavily gay (Kinsey 4.5)
>>Probably explains why I'm not a flamer
>Would like tolerable bf with based personality, interesting hobbies, and a snarky, cynical sense of humor.
>All the open gays I know are faggy and boring
>>Personality = sex, yass, and AIDS
>>Hobbies = clothes shopping, cocktails, cock, Beyonce, being some straight girl's handbag, and gay pride
>>Sense of humor = YASS HUNTY SLAY
>All the lesbians and bi girls (don't know any other open bi guys) are awesome
Why is every LB female I know so much more tolerable than every G male I know?
>>
>all these gay dudes chiming in their support
I'm going to pretend they're fond of me personally and not an ideal. T-thanks. I will do my best!
>>
File: GNMS.jpg (82 KB, 703x688) Image search: [Google]
GNMS.jpg
82 KB, 703x688
>>6060999
>bisexual accusing others of being vapid whores
>>
>>6060528
Christ, why do dykes have to go right for the AIDS jokes as soon as a little playful banter starts? It's like kicking a guy in the balls for flicking your earlobe.
>>
>>6060858
>whore
>from a fag
Gave me a good chuckle
>>
>>6061044
https://youtu.be/QMhwuNYliwo
>>
File: 1452552777690.jpg (34 KB, 960x498) Image search: [Google]
1452552777690.jpg
34 KB, 960x498
There is no hope left for Western civilization.
>>
90% of lesbians are political lesbians :^)
Gay male masterrace.
>>
>>6061263
have fun with your med resistant aids, son.
>>
File: Yaaa.png (606 KB, 772x548) Image search: [Google]
Yaaa.png
606 KB, 772x548
>>6061322
Joke's on you, I'm a virgin.
>>
File: LGBT Against Islamophobia.jpg (108 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
LGBT Against Islamophobia.jpg
108 KB, 960x639
>>6061177
Amen, brother.
I was curious as to what sodomites had to say on this board.
Only can God save these pour souls now.
>>
As a cis het guy

lesbians got it good hands down without question- a society of lesbians would function just fine- a society of gay men would be ravaged by multiple drug resistant diseases

Seriously gays- town that disease spreading shit down
>>
>>6060720
What the fuck? I've never heard this one.
>>
File: Dark_Eldar_Lord.jpg (284 KB, 800x1153) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Eldar_Lord.jpg
284 KB, 800x1153
>>6060548
>Gays are like the Dark Eldar
It's over, dykes literally can't compete
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.