[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Kids are too young to become a transgender and get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12
File: 1456839925569.png (542 KB, 912x1339) Image search: [Google]
1456839925569.png
542 KB, 912x1339
>"Kids are too young to become a transgender and get on puberty blockers, they could regret it later!"
>"THE TRANSGENDERED AGENDA WANTS US TO MUTILATE CHILDRENS' GENITALS!!!11"
>meanwhile male circumcision at birth is common practice in American families and christfag communities

Explain this, cisshits.
>>
>>6057744

There's no place on 4chan that has the people you want to talk to. Most cis guys on /pol/ and /r9k/ disapprove of circumcision, and of course, most people on /lgbt/ disapprove of circumcision and not giving kids who might be trans puberty blockers.
>>
>>6057744
>circumcision is the same thing as permanently sterilizing children
>retard tranny logic
Kek wouldt expect a logical argument from someone so mentally ill they chop of their balls and remove them self from the gene pool.
>>
>>6057744
dysphoria is a mental illness
>>
>>6057763
Puberty blockers aren't permanent, you fuckhead.
Cutting up infant genitals for no real reason other than they have to look like Daddy is permanent though.
>>
>>6057788
they are retard
>>
>>6057763
>permanently mutilating your child's genitals without their consent at birth is okay but letting your adolescent tranny kid temporarily delay their natual puberty when they're clinically diagnosed with gender dysphoria is wrong
>implying they even give kids genital surgery before the age of 18 (except when christtards and lazy parents want to circumsize their unsuspecting kid)
>retard cisshit logic
>>
>>6057744
>"THE TRANSGENDERED AGENDA WANTS US TO MUTILATE CHILDRENS' GENITALS!!!11"
>meanwhile male circumcision at birth is common practice in American families and christfag communities

uh, circumcision is mutilation though.
>>
Circumcision is bad. Encouraging mentally and physically-undeveloped children to make a decision which will literally alter their entire life is bad. You happy now? Stupid tranny logic.
>>
>>6057809
>>6057763
Dear god, your deluded mind shouldn't be taken over the medical data.
http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/019010s033,019732s031s035s036,020517s024s028s029lbl.pdf

It isn't permanent and it's also statistically about as safe as a saline shot.
>>
>>6057823

That's OP's point.
>>
>>6057823
That's the point. They're already mutilating children's genitals.
>>
>>6057830
If the kid is dysphoric, then going through their body's natural puberty and forced male/female socialization will undoubtedly alter their entire life and make is significantly worse. Just look at any trans thread here and you'll see just how many regret what puberty did to them and how they either were too afraid to seek out help or simply weren't allowed it sooner. The suicide rate for trans adults that aren't treated before or during puberty is incredibly high. Current numbers are around 41-60 percent with correlating social factors like experienced social stigma and familial disapproval producing a more severe outcome.

Society is not only denying these kids treatment at a critical phase in their lifetimes, they're actively working to stigmatize their condition and harshly sanction them for expressing themselves. This inevitably worsens their mental health in the long run and as a result many attempt suicide. Finally, that same abusive society takes the statistics of their mental health problems and suicides and uses them as a crutch to undermine their health care and stigmatize them even further.

Do you see just how fucked up that is?

>inb4 hurrdurr tranny victim complex
>>
>>6057774
And the treatment is transition.
>>
>>6057830
>make a decision which will literally alter their entire life
Your upset feels don't change actual medical facts.
>>
>>6057744
>their face when when circumcision made me into a tranny
>>
>>6058052
it is one and its a pretty shitty one
there is an alternative
I know that you know that but you want to be a girl so much that you wont accept it
>>
>>6058061

Unlikely, senpai. I've got all my SRS material right here, and I'm still a tranny.
>>
>>6058070
what
>>
>>6058079

Tongue-in-cheek way of saying I'm uncircumcised.
>>
>>6058085
oh. well some non-smokers get lung cancer, and some pack-a-day smokers don't. i'm 99% confident that if i weren't mutilated, i'd be a normal cisman
>>
>>6058064
It's the most effective currently available treatment and considering that it brings suicide-rates in-line with the general population for trannies transitioning after 1989 it's more effective than many other common medical treatments.

Many trannies and doctors would welcome an alternative simple "talk-therapy" or "magic-pill" treatment but the actual facts of research and statistics show no such treatment currently exists and all that people like you have is emotion-driven appeals to conspiracy theories that "the truth!" is being somehow hidden.

I know that you know that the actual data and facts support transition as the best available treatment and that there's no proven alternative but you want your feels to be true so much that you'll imagine world-wide conspiracies by the jews or sjws or big pharma to manipulate science and destroy and cover-up the secret research that would totally definitely prove your feels as the absolute universal truth.
>>
Inb4 in 30 years trans becomes a trend and every 12 year old does it so the whole population is sterile and china kills us all
>>
>>6058244
Ya'know I was inclined to disagree, but then I remembered dhow retarded 12 year olds are.
>>
>>6058244
EHEheheheh
>>
>>6058244
Nice fantasy story plot but it doesn't really match up to the medical reality at all.
>>
They said gays were 5% of population but around 55% of teenagers today identify as lgb so its almost guarenteed t will be the new fad
>>
>>6058244
>>6058257

I don't think so. Most kids are afraid of injections, so even if it becomes a fad, most kids will probably just fake receiving HRT. The kids parents aren't going to want to waste time taking them to the doctor either.
>>
>>6058244
I'm honestly hoping gender roles will cease to exist by then so people won't really care if you're trans or not.
>>
>>6058294
>citation needed
>>
>>6057823
except circumcision reduces STD transmission rates, besides if you're so butthurt about it then just get it restored. You can't restore sex changes though, so stop advocating chopping off 12 year olds balls you retarded tranny. Jesus Christ you people are mentally insane
>>
>>6058418

>so stop advocating chopping off 12 year olds balls

Literally no one does that except when cancer could develop. Do you actually read up on what treatment for adolescents includes and doesn't include?
>>
File: 1459394022438.jpg (54 KB, 350x383) Image search: [Google]
1459394022438.jpg
54 KB, 350x383
>>6058138
u r a tranny and im not fuck u lol
>>
>>6058468
>implying
Feel free to keep pathetically trying to insert your feels over actual science and medicine though.
>>
>>6058329
actually this is a fair good point, gender rolls will be dead in like 30 years
>>
>>6058418
>Oh boy, I can get STDs through my dick, better cut it off then!

This is how stupid you sound. How about instead of advocating genital mutilation on infants, you just teach them proper hygiene and how to wear a fucking condom.

Also, foreskin "restoration" doesn't restore the lost nerve endings, all it does is stretch a piece of your penile skin.

http://www.cirp.org/pages/restore.html
>Despite the name "restoration" or "reconstruction," it is not possible to actually restore a lost foreskin. A natural foreskin contains specialized nerve endings, muscles and blood vessels that are necessary for normal sexual function and sensation. While to some degree these functions can be recreated, once the original tissue is cut off and thrown away, it can never be fully recovered.
>>
>>6057763
why is being part of the gene pool beneficial for the individual you cisshit retard
>>
File: 1361613704977.jpg (82 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
1361613704977.jpg
82 KB, 700x714
they're both literal child abuse and neither should be socially acceptable
>>
File: mmm, gender rolls.png (104 KB, 349x400) Image search: [Google]
mmm, gender rolls.png
104 KB, 349x400
>>6058543
>>
>>6058549
>This is how stupid you sound. How about instead of advocating genital mutilation on infants, you just teach them proper hygiene and how to wear a fucking condom.
Or you could just use a quick one-time medical procedure to avoid having to do that extra work for the rest of your life.
>>
>>6057744
I remember being like 7 and shaving my body because I wanted to be just like my mom and my hair disgusted me and I did it for months until I was caught in the act and had the shit beat out of me. I tried to run away and locked the door behind me and my dad broke the door down and beat me harder for it and removed all the doorhandles in the house. So I didnt transition until I was 25.

Yeah thanks.
>they mutilated my penis
>they think im a freak if I mutilate it a little more
>>
>>6058616
>Oh I'm too lazy to wear a condom or clean myself, better cut off my dick then!
>Oh I'm too lazy to floss and brush my teeth, better pull them out then!

You're a literal retard. A medically unnecessary and irreversible surgery on a healthy organ isn't a decision for the parents' to make. If the kid does turn out to be a lazy moron like you, then they can pay a surgeon to cut up their genitals when they're an adult.
>>
>>6058616
>I dont wash my dick because a jew cut it
>>
File: 1460530929228.jpg (43 KB, 455x324) Image search: [Google]
1460530929228.jpg
43 KB, 455x324
>>6057774
not understanding how to read properly is a mental illness kek. everything is a fucking mental illness everyone has a fucking mental illness!
>>
File: 1461159236540.jpg (107 KB, 896x377) Image search: [Google]
1461159236540.jpg
107 KB, 896x377
>>6058136
>>
File: 1459479802845.gif (190 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1459479802845.gif
190 KB, 360x360
>>6058329
Will it not exist though? I feel likes theres more too it then just clothing... otherwise the vagina plasty wouldnt be a thing.

I think being t would be less of a big deal so much so that people who have it wouldnt even care/notice
>>
>>6058543
where?
>>
>>6059698
I assure you that's my completely honest belief. It wouldn't even be a funny troll post...
That shit fucks babies up, we know this.
>>
>>6058643
>I remember being like 7 and shaving my body because I wanted to be just like my mom and my hair disgusted me
Do you have hypertrichosis. What kind of 7 year old has body hair?
>>
>>6057744
Feminists don't give a shit about male problems.

Male rights won't gain traction because feminists block them on everything and discredit them.

Feminism claims a monopoly on equality and will even try to claim that egalitarianism and humanism are anti-women.

As such, things like male genital mutilation will never be properly addressed because men are the lowest of the low on the progressive stack of oppression olympics.
>>
>>6060233
Not him but I can recall having hair on my arms as early as 8 or 9. 7 doesn't seem that unreasonable.
>>
>>6060233
I'm not that anon, I'm a cis dude. But I started noticing my arm and leg hair thickening out about that age. I started growing facial hair around 10 and at 15 I grew my first full and non-patchy beard.
>>
File: 1456482500585.jpg (117 KB, 782x835) Image search: [Google]
1456482500585.jpg
117 KB, 782x835
>>6057744
BEN GARRISON
>>
>>6060370
Maybe if they focused on problems like the need for men's shelters instead of shittalking feminism and women every other sentence then they'd be taken more seriously.
>>
>>6060701
Everytime they do, the feminists block them. If someone keeps shutting you down everytime you try and do something good then yeah, you're going to complain about it.

Unfortunately there are people like you who'll defend feminism because you don't know or don't care how cancerous they are.
>>
>>6060370

>women fucking suck, they're all whores and sluts and they're dragging society down with their stupid demands
>...also! men have problems too, you know. legit problems
>hey! why won't women listen to us list off all the problems men have to deal with!?

I feel for men with actual male-related problems, I really do. There are some serious issues men face that society should acknowledge and deal with. But these guys have to now battle those problems AND be "represented" by a bunch of shitheads who are usually too busy screaming about how much women suck to actually get anything done. It's a sad state of affairs.
>>
>>6060717
Being a bunch of shitheads hating the opposite gender has done wonders for feminism, at least MRAs still have valid points of contention in the first world.
>>
>>6060772
Actually, shithead misadrists have pretty much ruined feminism in the same way that misogynists are ruining mra. I.e. legit problems are being overshadowed by their bs.
>>
>>6060819
I pretty much agree there.
>>
>>6058643

The first time I shaved my arms, I got caught. Maybe because I was doing it with my brother, so we might have been talking too loudly. He got a bit mad, but I think his concern was actually over us getting an infection (he works in a garbage disposal facility, and of course needles and all kinds of disgusting shit, but I don't remember if he was working there at the time). Even so, I never shaved my arms for years after that even though my father's anger was so mild and he wasn't even thinking I was being feminine.
>>
>>6058543
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>6057744
>puberty blockers
what's so bad about them?
girls might get taller but otherwise; they're just there to keep the child from reaching puberty until they're old enough and had all the therapy sessions to actually transition
or they don't, stop taking them and have normal puberty
is that right?
>>
>>6061854
who doesn't want a master race of tall grils?
>>
>>6061854

That's right.
>>
File: 1460318842868.jpg (60 KB, 648x580) Image search: [Google]
1460318842868.jpg
60 KB, 648x580
>>6058655
>A medically unnecessary and irreversible surgery on a healthy organ isn't a decision

Kinda like trannies and their unnecessary irreversible surgery on a healthy organ by totally destroying it and making a person sterile.
>>
>>6062104
Midgets.
>>
>>6064662
Exactly, the difference is that trannies do that to themselves, it's not someone's else decision to make.
>>
>>6064662
the surgery is necessary for the patients mental health. it's to a limited degree reversible as far as i know (yes, you can go mtftm). and it's not totally destroyed, the surgery reuses the organ parts that can be used. the person is sterile due to hormones and test blockers before they do the surgery.
literally everything you said is wrong except maybe healthy organ. i think the surgery can be performed on hrt-dead gts too though the girls will never regain sensitivity.
>>
Most nations don't support either, America is just too Jew'd
>>
>>6064702
fuck midgets
>>
File: 2015-01-11_05-00-18.jpg (625 KB, 2200x1238) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-11_05-00-18.jpg
625 KB, 2200x1238
>>6057744
Holy shit, this comic is so true it's unreal...
This accurately sums up the cancer which is the feminization of the West.
It makes me incredibly sad, and I just loose all fucking hope I had for our future generation.

Sure, I believe that LGBTs should have equal rights as straights, but when it comes to enforcing your degeneracy and your so called """progress""" on others is completely destroying all traditional values which have kept humanity in place for millenia.
>>
>>6057744
This is such a really great point. Cis het christ fags systematically mutilate the genitals of unconsenting baby's every fucking day in this country. These are the same retards who cry, "b-b-b-but transgender isn't natural!!!!1!"

OP, there is no real ground to gain when engaging religious people because ultimately, they have a blind faith. Note that faith is the belief in something that cannot be proven. Reason just bounces off their dense skulls.
>>
>>6066325

I think you need to re-read that comic. The only one pushing anything on anyone was the conservative mother on to the progressive pair.
>>
>>6066478
Hmm, I see. Sorry for the useless babbling then, I just interpreted it in the wrong way.
>>
File: 1616.jpg (221 KB, 540x823) Image search: [Google]
1616.jpg
221 KB, 540x823
>>6066531

That's not even the original version though, which I like more.
>>
>>6066594

>tfw mommy never let me grow my hair out and romp around in a skirt and thigh high socks

;~;
>>
>>6064882
>limited degree reversible
The testes are completely removed, the erectile tissue is removed, none of that can be replaced. it's a completely unnecessary surgery on a healthy organ just because the person suffers mental delusions. You're wrong and there's so many holes in your argument but I'm willing to bet you're trans.

>>6064787
Parents make medical decisions for their children until they become adults. I know that is difficult for you to understand because you don't have kids.
>>
>>6067391

Same, senpai. Fuck machismo.
>>
>>6067766
> it's a completely unnecessary surgery on a healthy organ just because the person suffers mental delusions
That's like saying airplanes are a completely unnecessary technology that's only used because people aren't born with the ability to fly.

>Parents make medical decisions for their children until they become adults. I know that is difficult for you to understand because you don't have kids.
The decision is really mostly made by doctors though.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.