[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys get over your straight crush?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
File: 1451014569977.jpg (2 MB, 700x9058) Image search: [Google]
1451014569977.jpg
2 MB, 700x9058
How do you guys get over your straight crush?
>>
My crush liked a girl that liked me so i started dating her as a revenge.
Now that I am dating her he hangs out with me a lot more.
>>
>>6056782
i fucked him in the ass
>>
we both took mdma and made out
>>
>>6056811
>bi-fags
>>
>>6057037
>implying bi-fags aren't the master race
>>
>>6056782
where can i find more comics like this?
>>
File: itJjWai.gif (280 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
itJjWai.gif
280 KB, 640x360
>>6056782
this stories baad. it would be exactly the same if it was a girl instead of a boy...
>>
>>6056782
get a gay bf who's actually comfortable with who he is
>>
File: biathalon.jpg (653 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
biathalon.jpg
653 KB, 600x801
>>6057242
everything bi is best
>Pic related. (filename for dumbasses)
>>
File: biscum.jpg (38 KB, 359x398) Image search: [Google]
biscum.jpg
38 KB, 359x398
>>6057242
>>6059390
Around bis...prepare for the lies!
>>
>>6059402
I don't get the bi hate? It really comes off as jealousy from gays and pigeon holding from straights
>>
>>6059406
Yeah, criticism can never be valid. It's always motivated by "jealousy". You nailed it.
>>
>>6059463
I was wondering where the hate was coming from... And you still haven't given a reason
>>
>>6056951
This is my plan of action.
>>
>>6059406
I get it. I'm bi myself and I definitely crave dick if I'm with a girl and crave pussy if I'm with a guy. I don't think I'm really capable of sticking to just one, but people freak the fuck out if you talk about open relationships or even non-exclusivity.
>>
>>6059464
We have daily threads on this topic.

Bisexuals look down on homosexuals and use them as disposable cock-warmers. They're breeders at their core and will drop us for the first available womb, no matter the state of the relationship. They are textbook sociopathic, manipulative, evil fucks.
>>
>>6056782
i imagine the author rocks back and forth and chants to himself a lot. deluded faggot. baka.
>>
>>6059497
>seething jealousy and butthurt: the post
Threadly reminder gays are only disposable holes for bi master race
>>
>>6056782
i feel so fucking pathetic

i watched an entire cartoon of 7 seasons just because i saw he had a badge of this cartoon on his backpack

i have done everything to talk with him, i was so fucking in love

i finally got to talk with him on his last day at uni, so i was already pretty devastated, then I saw a pic of him with his gf (didn't know he was straight)

is this a joke

really, like, is my life a joke

this shit is so, so, so ironic

he is two tables apart from me at my final exams

please help me i fell like god is playing with me wow
>>
>>6059619
What series?
>>
>>6059786
adventure time (it was really good though, but i'm still bitter)
>>
>>6059497
But I love a gay guy :c
>>
i didnt get over him and i wanted to die when i walked around a corner and saw him making out with his gf
>>
>>6059871
same shit m8

it's so hard to realize that no matter what, it won't happen, you're not even allowed to have hope
>>
File: 1394470423186.jpg (86 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1394470423186.jpg
86 KB, 1024x768
>>6056782
By accepting the fact that they'll leave you for a woman because of their need to have children. Same reason with the bisexuals.
>>
File: 1417809646243.jpg (75 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
1417809646243.jpg
75 KB, 648x595
>>6056782
I don't know.
Last time I tried opening up and telling him all that stuff I lost a friend.
Didn't help that I was cross dressing at the time either.
And he was drunk.
Yes I'm that anon from the other thread some days ago.

Sucks to be a faggot that fell in love with my now ex best friend.
If I could just be a girl for him I would.
>>
>>6056782
I don't know how I did it or how it started happening, but at some point, I realized it made me happy whenever he told me he'd be doing something with his girlfriend, and seeing how well they are doing together.

Don't get me wrong, if something like this were to happen >>6059871 to me, I know it'd still break my heart a little, but at least I can mostly deal with the whole thing in a much more mature way than even I would have expected from myself.

I guess a big factor into what helped me get to acceptance about the whole thing was telling people I trust about it. It's always a relief when you get something out of your chest.
>>
>>6059381
Yeah a grill would totally get beat up by the football team for being a faggot.
>>
>>6056782
>No homo tho
That caught me completely off guard. I am laughing too hard now.
>>
>>6059486
That's not really a reflection of sexuality as much as of your character, anon.
Some bi-sexual people are still interested in genuine romantic relationships.
>>
By getting under them ={9

In all seriousness, i have a crush on my roommate and i find it's easier to not get crushy when we don't see each other a lot. Like the gods on high said unto both of us

>you guys will be the only bartenders in your respective bars
>you shall both work 7 days a week
>you shall become comatose during the day and shall be hit with exhaustion at the end of the night
>no social life shall be acceptable for either of you
>and i shall give unto you an annoying bitch as another roommate for shits and giggles

So yeah, we forget we're living together because we don't see each other. No crush if no existence.
>>
>>6056811
Your crush's crush has a crush on you?
>>
>>6060157
>Some bi-sexual people are still interested in genuine romantic relationships.
like me!
>>
>>6060200
Pretty sure that's the plot of some Chinese cartoon.
>>
I'm a straight guy, but I sometimes have gay crushes. Is that weird?
>>
>>6060157
I am

I really want to be loved.

I've had plenty of relationships with women, and all of them ended up bad for me. I feel like 95% of women are unable to feel love. They can feel lust, but not love.

Because of the prejudices of the people of the small town I live into, I haven't had the guts to come out in a long term relationship with a guy.

If I feel really loved by him, I think I'll be so fucking happy. I really miss that feeling of having someone caring about you.

I feel so sad and lonely...
>>
>>6060266
Women can feel love just like any dude, anon.
Guys do tend to be nicer to get along with though, probably just because of shared interests.

you'll probably find a boy that likes you, unless you live in the deep south, then you're probably not getting any
>>
>>6060278
>>Women can feel love just like any dude

Not when you're 5'5'' and bald. I've realized. No matter how much I care about my aesthetics, I'll always be a "beta" for them, because there'll always be a 6'2" guy that, knowing of your inferior attractvie will hit on your gf. And your gf knows that too, so I'm just a guy to spend some small time between jock and jock.

I live in Spain, which is some kind of "florida" for the EU, plenty of hot roided tall guys here.

I cannot compete against that.

Seriously considering suicide in the prospect of a lonely life

>>tfw no joking
>>
>>6060307
Just start thinning up and wear girly wigs, you can be a trap
>>
>>6060340
Seriously thinking about it, too. I know I would pass.

At least that way I could get me some love.

>>yfw perfectly ajusted bisexual man turns a trans

>>yfw the loss of a respectable bisexual man has been perpetrated by cis women

>>yfw all gays in /lgtb/ rage hard

lol
>>
File: l2read.jpg (52 KB, 691x422) Image search: [Google]
l2read.jpg
52 KB, 691x422
>>6059245
you don't deserve the sorce
>>
>>6059893
tfw another guy whos always nice to you and makes you laugh turns out to have a gf as well
why does this happen
>>
>>6059245
Yaoi

or /wcg/
>>
>>6059464
Interesting choice of words. Very reminiscent of the way gays were once treated. Why is it ok to spew that sort of nonsense about one sort of orientation or preference and not another?
>who hurt you?
>>
>>6059464
oops. That was for >>6059497
>>
>>6059497
Fuck that, I have no desire for kids, they cost a fucking fortune. I'll take qt 3.14 boipucci and a Corvette over some bitch, a minivan, and piles of debt any day.
>>
>>6060512
I wasn't looking for source, just more of it's ilk. But thanks anyway.
>>
>>6056811
duude, i did the same thing
>>
>>6056782
By growing out of internalized homophobia. Crushing on straight men simply because they're straight is for gay babies. Accept yourself as who you are and you'll see how things get better.
>>
>>6066442
How about accepting other people's tastes, faggot?
>>
File: Fat_Fuck.jpg (138 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Fat_Fuck.jpg
138 KB, 960x960
>>6066442
>a fem faggot blaming gays for liking men
you remind me of pic related
>>
>>6066442
That's quite the non sequitur you got there.
>>
>>6059619
How old are you?
>>
Speaking from personal experience:

1) Jerk off. Most of the time this is lust-related so getting yourself out of that frenzied state really helps put your feelings into perspective

2) Put yourself in their shoes. If some girl came up to you (assuming you're a gay dude like me) and professed her love for you then I'm sure you'd feel incredibly uncomfortable. Just because you have feelings doesn't mean any advances are justified. No subtle flirting or touching that warrants the other person getting creeped out

3) Give it time, crushes give way eventually. I was crushing on my straight crush on and off for like 3 years. Sucked really bad. It all kind of fades off after a while (the length of that 'while' differs)

4) Never EVER start thinking about possible ways of making it work - it can't. If he is beyond a shadow of a doubt straight, then you probably won't be his sexual awakening, Also, if you're friends: don't EVER start coercing him into sex. That includes getting him drunk or inviting him over to experiment. One of them is just morally wrong and the other (given he's willing to do it) seriously blurs the line between friendship and benefits. Either way, someone is bound to get hurt

5) Preoccupy yourself with hobbies/skills etc. It's so easy to get lost in a crush that you start picturing yourself and your crush as one entity cause your feelings for him completely overrun your own. Kinda in the same way of a crush causing you to daydream, not be able to sleep or seriously lose your appetite. Doing stuff that you enjoy and are good at doing helps you snap out of that mindset and acts as a sort of subtle "foundation" of supporting yourself and not the feelings of unrequited affection

6) Bon Iver's music helps

All in all, just realise that they can't reciprocate your feelings, and that you'll both be a hell of a lot happier seeing people you're sexually and romantically compatible with.
>>
>>6068955
>>6069076
>>6069104
toplel
>accepting other people's tastes
Why do you have the tastes you have? Why are you lusting so hard after straight men specifically because they are straight? It's like when girls claim to be one of the boys or not like other girls, "I'm one of the guys, bro!" secretly looking down upon themselves for being feminine. Or Asians only wanting to date white people because of their internalized racism. It's kinda sad and pathetic. Then again, can't really blame you for hating yourself for being gay when you've been taught that since you were very young. Really, there's nothing wrong with falling for anyone you find attractive, but this overly fascination of straight men seems more pathological than anything else.
>a fem faggot
>literally confirming the internalized homophobia I called out for
You're not like the other gays, right? Your hobbies and interests are so normal! You could almost be straight! No one can tell! Wow, I could never ever imagine you being gay, anon. It's like you're just like a regular person. Let me guess, calling you straight must be the best feeling aside from sucking big juicy cocks? You know, people who try hard and put a lot of effort into distancing themselves from a dumb stereotype usually just end up as another dumb and useless stereotype.
>>
>How do you guys get over your straight crush?

i wish i knew

>tfw crushing on best friend for years
>tfw he's dating a girl right now
>tfw he's over at her place right now so they're probably fucking like rabbits

just end me senpai :(
>>
>>6059406
"jealousy" from gays "pigeon holding" from straights
It's actually pigeonholing. Fucking bis so retarded. It's weird that you'd think gays would be jealous. When I don't think I've ever felt that in my life, because no respectable straight woman can take a bi seriously. And what gay man would date a bi seriously? Only a very desperate one I'm sure.
>>
My straight crush gave me a back massage last week. Feels good man
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.