[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"but you already pass, why would you get FFS??"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>"but you already pass, why would you get FFS??"

JustHonThings <3
>>
File: leporetimeline.jpg (173 KB, 1361x387) Image search: [Google]
leporetimeline.jpg
173 KB, 1361x387
>>6052100
Maybe you do pass but your dysphoria is stopping you from realising and they're trying to stop another Amanda Lepore situation happening
>>
>>6052100
>"o hun you already have a feminine face !"
>>
File: ok.png (233 KB, 478x306) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
233 KB, 478x306
>>6052139
thats the hon logic.

some people just want a brow reduction and a smaller chin or maybe a smaller nose. cis girls get FFS all the time.

its hons like you who think all surgery is noticeable. fun fact you only notice the bad surgerys. you get what u pay for. there's a difference between 200 dollars worth of lip fillers and a 5k lip lift for example.

hons gunna hon tho amirite
>>
>>6052176
only the shallow ones with materialistic expectations get ffs
>>
>>6052188
MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT MAD HON ALERT
>>
File: leporeyouwhore.jpg (288 KB, 2313x375) Image search: [Google]
leporeyouwhore.jpg
288 KB, 2313x375
>>6052149
A M A N D A L E P O R E
Seriously, there are a fair few trans girls who pass 100% and look great but think if they just get a few more bits of their face pumped they'll look great and wind up looking like melted barbies
at least the hons warning you are still recognisably human, Amanda Lepore syndrome is real (and that's just her face, her tits are a whole 'nother conversation)
>>
File: emy222.png (219 KB, 511x577) Image search: [Google]
emy222.png
219 KB, 511x577
>>6052188
ha gottem we found the hon! only 5 mins in too
>>
>>6052211

>"showing 1 person who over did it represents ALL trans people"
>>
>>6052176
I'm not trans. I've just witnessed my friend go off for her seventh round of cosmetic surgery and she's started to look weird.
Do you not think that someone who is dysphoric about looking male and is paranoid that they don't pass enough might never quite feel feminine enough and then go to crazy town with the FFS?
Also Amanda Lepore is loaded, she's not getting cheap stuff done, she's just getting a LOT of stuff done. She's only 48 but she looks like a surrealist's idea of a 65 year old
>>
>>6052242
>Amanda Lepore
>She's only 48

What the fuck I thought she was in like her 70's based on the pics
>>
>>6052242

>I'm not trans.

lies

> I've just witnessed my friend go off for her seventh round of cosmetic surgery

lies

>Also Amanda Lepore

who the fuck gives a shit about a washed up bitch who over did it, thats her problem. stay mad and poor, hon
>>
>>6052303
>lies
I'm a cis man, hon
>lies
Yes she has hon
>who the fuck gives a shit about a washed up bitch who over did it, thats her problem
It was an example of how sometimes trans women feel so insecure they keep going to the point where they're actively making themselves not pass
But no, don't listen to me. Go get pumped with some more silicon, hon.
>>
>>6052100
>>6052176
So... Is it acceptable to shop for ffs like procedures if you're a femboy and not trans?
>>
>>6052696
"""not trans"""
holy shit this femboy meme has gone too far
>>
>>6052706
I don't like my nose, might as well go ahead and get a completely neotenous brow while I'm at it.

Why the hell do you care? So long as it's my money I've got just as much a right to spend it as you do.
>>
>>6052696
you're going to look really weird as soon as you get too old to be a femboy
>>
>>6052696
pls
>>
>>6052946
Why? MtF's who started reasonably early seem to age okay cause of their hormones or whatever.
I don't see why I'd be subject to fundamentally different rules just cause I don't want to have tits and think of myself as a guy.
>>
>>6052725
>asks "is this acceptable?"
>gets defensive when he gets called out

sure do w/e u want, just don't go around being obnoxious
>>
>>6052984
Wait, so do you want to look like a woman or like a femboy? Because the femmy man look isn't a very successful
>>
>>6052987
Eh, I'm just confused about how you could argue so vehemently about it being the right thing, and then say we're exceptions.
>>
>>6052992
Boy more than anything but if you've got to pick between man and woman, then boyish woman would be okay.

Just don't want obvious tits or curves.
>>
File: 64813_1.jpg (35 KB, 675x419) Image search: [Google]
64813_1.jpg
35 KB, 675x419
>>6053005
Ok, but don't be surprised when that doesn't work out too well
You can look like a man, or look like a woman, but trying to look boyish is a recipe for disaster
>>
>>6053041
are you saying fem boy mode does not work most of the time or what?
>>
File: Shinjitears.gif (2 MB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
Shinjitears.gif
2 MB, 500x213
>>6053041
>>
>>6053056
boy mode hinges on looking like a femmy 16 year old basically, you're fighting a losing battle against time
>>
>>6053145
Drug infusions obviously help if faye means anything.
>>
>>6052696
JUST
>>
File: Symbols1.png (28 KB, 256x257) Image search: [Google]
Symbols1.png
28 KB, 256x257
heres da ting m80.

FFS used to be for old hons that wanted to pass, but in 2016, now its for young trans who want to look flawless. Is there anything wrong with that? Nah.

Are you a cunt if you think young trans people who pass don't deserve to spend their own money on a surgery they want?

Yeah. yous a cunt if you think that.
>>
>>6052361
FFS is absolutely necessary for the vast majority of post-puberty transitioning mtfs to look at all similar to normal cis women with feminine facial proportions
>>
>>6056327
More like
>but in 2016 now that everyone knows what trannies are because of fetish transbian sjws and caitlyn jenner trans girls have to up their game because people are starting to figure out mannish looking woman are probably actually not women at all
>>
>>6056327

>flawless
>post-pubertal transitioner shoulders

Pick one.
>>
>>6056902
Sooo.... thank you sjws?
>>
>>6052696
I think so.

I'm scheduled to have SRS this summer. I figured, why not, since I'm a total bottom anyways.
>>
>>6056973
not everyone is a hon like you, hon. some people get hip growth, hon.
>>
>>6056902

trans women are held to a very high standard vs cis girls. look around next time u crawl out of n33t basement. you'll notice that some cis women look trans if you pretend they have a penis, you'd be like "well ofc they look like a man."

trust me, trans women are getting prettier while cis women grow armpit hair...
>>
>>6057399

Better post those hips then, nigger.
>>
>>6057409
No I am always able to tell by the size of their skull and face and hip and shoulder ratios.
>>
>>6057399
why do delusional hons always say stuff like "i had some hip growth" but it's always left at that? no evidence or anything?

my favorite is when the hon in question then replies with something like "you thirsty chasers, your puny eyes can never feast on my divine body, keep dreaming" or "keep being jelly hons"
>>
>>6057409
>women look trans if you pretend they have a penis, you'd be like "well ofc they look like a man."
Maybe in europe where women look as manly as men so passing there basically just involves putting on a skirt but not in the rest of the civilized world
>>
>>6057492
>>6057559

Looool im stealth why would i post myself too you savage animals. I started HRT before u men even found out what a transexual was. Go ahead and think I'm 40 years old with 6 kids and a 45 '' bust + 30'' hips, w/e makes you feel better.

Just remember when you're sitting in your basement, in some shitty skype call with other ugly trannys crying about how you still look like a man, I am outside, with my cis friends and my boyfriend, living life and working at an amazing job where no one knows I'm trans.

Good night anon.

Reply to this all you want and call me full of shit, it won't make your life better.
>>
File: Unimpressed.png (127 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Unimpressed.png
127 KB, 500x281
>>6057663

All talk and no game. Sure, I'll go cry about you having hips when you can't bother to prove it with a pic that doesn't even include your face.
>>
>>6052100
>you look like a girl, albeit a masculine one
>>
>>6057575
Actually according to some in /mtfg/ It's impossible to pass in eastern europe.
>>
>>6059742
>taking advice from mtfg
>>
>>6052261
That's what happens when someone is so delusional that no amount of surgery is ever enough for them.
Like with BDD and anorexia they have a self-image that becomes ever more distorted from reality and just gets worse the more they get done.
>>
>>6052361
>It was an example of how sometimes trans women feel so insecure they keep going to the point where they're actively making themselves not pass
It's not just trannies, cis women do it too.
I feel like the "HON ALERT!! MAD POOR HONS!!1!" person is trying too hard and probably just trolling. It's some pretty weird and roundabout trolling though trying to convince trannies that they need as much surgery as possible, I mean it's not like people will be so convinced by the masterful trolling that they'll immediately race off to the local 24/7 mini-mart and instant plastic surgery place down the road.
>>
>>6052946
I can't count the number of femboys I've seen that say they'll just kill themselves when they start to get too masculine, they're such fucking closeted trannies it's not even funny anymore
>>
>>6056902
>people are starting to figure out mannish looking woman are probably actually not women at all
LOL you reminded me of that butch dyke and other similar cases of women being thrown out of bathrooms for being mistaken for trannies.
>>
>tfw people say i am cute but instantly clock me because of man jaw

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>6059896
SAVEEEE MEEEEE
>>
what is a hon. urban diction said "short for honey" but that doesnt really make much sense I see it being flashed like a badge of hate-pride.
>>
>>6059878
No, they are little faggots that don't want to grow up
>>
>>6063444
Trannies who don't pass
>>
>>6063444
Go to the Susan's forum and you'll find out, hon.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.