[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guilt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 4
File: image:92969.png (441 KB, 720x512) Image search: [Google]
image:92969.png
441 KB, 720x512
Anyone else just feel crushing, crippling depression over being LGBT. Im a gay guy (I hate even saying that) and ive felt extreme depression and guilt over being a fag. Ive tried everything to get rid of my boylust
>>
Your social background is probably wearing you down. Why are you so ashamed? And how old are you? It's true that it gets better, but depends a lot on were you live.
>>
>>6049797
Fuck, where* goddamn phone.
>>
>>6049720
Yes.

>>6049797
not op but
>family, friends and acquaintances make me afraid of coming out of the closet
25, its taken years to say think I may be bixseual. I still can't tell if i'd prefer women or men, i hear pansexual and that describes me, but certainly wouldnt feel good about using it to tell people.

Its never gotten better for me because I stayed closeted. Maybe Op is in the same boat.
>>
>>6049720
Yeah any time I remember that I'm a tranny it feels breddy shitty. Just makes me cringe a shitload and want to disappear.
>>
>>6049857
are you really trans?
My time has past for that decision and I guess I dont regret it. Its not a big regret, just an alternative route I actually could have taken. I came to accept masculinity and my age and all. I feel comfortable now having let things go their course.
but I do wonder what could have been, maybe my life would have actually achieved other dreams too and maybe accepting who I wanted to be would have let me actually develop real relationships.
>>
>>6049720
Stop being a faggot and suck that dick.

Fucking premadonna. You realize there's people starving and getting blown into chunks of meat because of our tax dollars right?

But let's just focus on your crippling depression over wanting to suck dicks. No one gives a shit bro. If you really think that it's a bad thing to be gay, you're a fucking retard.

Good day!
>>
>>6050118
this is such a dumb post, because people DO give a shit. people get thrown off buildings for being gay in some countries. maybe you're privileged enough to be living in a nice, accepting area or whatever, but there are millions of people that are not.
>>
>>6049955
>are you really trans?
Yeah, been on the hormones a while now. For now I'm stuck in boymode until I get my voice down and get some more girl clothes. Awkward as fuck, I feel embarrassed even walking around in public.
>>
>>6049720
Yes, I'm sure quite a few of us have been there

You must grow thicker skin, Anon, and learn to not give a shit about what any other person thinks about you in that way. Fuck everything about them.
Just don't act like a flaming faggot who makes their sexuality a massive part of their identity, and you'll be fine.
>>
>>6049720
Why feeling guilty for something you didn't choose?

Heh, but maybe some of the questions aimed to help trans people decide will help you clear your mind...

1 Imagine that, somehow, it was normal to be homo, and heterosexual sex was something regarded as "exclusively for reproduction" and heterosexual sex "for fun" was frowned upon... would you feel guilty for being gay?

2 Imagine Earth explodes, and you're saved by aiens who take you in their spaceship. This alien race is very simmilar to human males, but they have only the male gender and can have sex (how they reproduce is something you don't know yet). They invite you to their home planet and ask you to integrate in their society, something you can do successfully due to having some skill they desperately need. Would you feel guilty being a fag?

3. Imagine everybody in Earth dies form some strange disease, and you're left alone with a lifetime stock of food, beverages and goods suited to your hobbies. Would you feel guilty about being gay?

4 Imagine somebody invented a pill that could turn you straight. There's only one drawback: the pill makes you short and ugly, so you will never, or almost never, be loved or practice sex with a woman. Would you take the pill?

Answer these questions, and think about WHY your answers were the ones they were. You may find some underlying prejudices and incongruences in your thought patterns. Knowing that will probably help to accept yourself without suffering for being who you are.
>>
Yeah I do, I pretty much stopped playing sports and stopped being social once I really accepted I was in fact gay. I just don't like that I am gay.
>>
>>6050274
If this is serious, what's making you feel so bad about being gay?
Like so what, it isn't normal, but it doesn't mean it's bad. Just the way a part of you happens to be, Anon.
Just don't let it be a massive part of your identity, and you'll be absolutely fine.
>>
>>6050260
I just do. Itd be extremely hard to explain but i just feel disgusting. I cant believe that i like boys. The fact that ive put my cock in admittedly cute ones butts makes me feel even worse. Its disgusting and gross and yet im attracted to it.
>>
>>6050118
I do think its a bad thing to be gay. Gay sex isnt natural or healthy.
>>
>>6050207
Okay, you're right. I shouldn't have spoken for anyone else. Everything else in my post I stand behind though. If you actually have been brain washed by party A B or C into believing that there is something wrong with being gay, 'you' have a lot of growing up to do. Not to say that it's necessarily that person's fault. It just doesn't compute for me, but every once in a while I am reminded of the variability of the human psyche.

That's the problem with the LGBTQI+-*^%$#@ community. There's too many whiners. I'm technically in that community just by default. And that's fine. I think overall, it's a good thing for gender non-conforming people to be more accepted in society, which they are increasingly becoming.

With that said, remind me again why we should be focusing on one person's gay denial based depression when my country (and probably his, and yours) and the world at large are going to shit with massive misappropriation of tax dollars?

Even if gay people are being thrown off buildings (which I agree is awful), from a utilitarian perspective, vastly more people die at the hands of our taxpayer funded missiles and bombs. A hellfire missile doesn't care if you are gay, straight, etc... , a child, elderly woman....

When will we get to the point, as a society, that it's not this big thing that someone is gay or trans etc... Because right now it almost seems like the community has made a lot of progress, although there is still changes in law and perspective that can be made. We don't understand how much influence we have as a community. We can change the world. But first we have to stop being a bunch of whiny fuckers and begin to shift our focus on actual changes in foreign and domestic policy. What good will this earth be if we can all be free in our gender yet have no food to eat, or water to drink? Or when babies get killed before they have a chance to understand the concept of gender?

See my point?

>>6050411
Upcoming^
>>
>>6049720
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
I've felt like shit ever sense I accepted that I was transgender. I'm ashamed
>>
>>6050411
So I guess my response to that would be why do you think that way?

And, for the record, I'm not implying that you're necessarily wrong in thinking that homosexuality is wrong. I personally don't agree with you, but I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I have a feeling though that you have been influenced heavily by your family and friends or negative personal experience in school, if I had to guess.

And to the second part of your post, I submit this. Gay sex is very natural. It is pervasive among a wide array of organisms including many mammals. It can be unhealthy, but then again so can traditional vaginal sex. As long as you make sure and strap up and take other necessary precautions (cough*enema*cough), you don't really have anything to worry about.

Even more, I'd argue that it's actually mentally unhealthy for you to be denying your true sexual preferences. Similarly, it is a mentally 'healthy' practice among two gay men (Or other combinations of gender non-conforming sexual partners; don't attack me you PC fuckers) to have protected sex with each other and carry on a functional relationship.

Answer me this OP, if you don't mind.

What was the general view of homosexuality and trans people among your family?

Primarily, your mother and father.
>>
>>6049720
It took me awhile to get over it but I've almost done it. Still sometimes feel "less than" straight guys but overall I'm comfortable. Finding a therapist can help, when I started I couldn't even say the word gay and now I'm ok with it. He told me it's common to have "internalized homophobia" which is where you hate yourself/ are afraid of yourself being gay instead of hating/fearing other gays.
Best advice I can give is learn to love yourself. You won't stop lusting after men so stop trying to change it and instead find the beauty in it. Believe it or not there are a lot of things that are better about dating and being with guys over girls. The other thing is remember your choice in vagina vs dick is only one aspect of your life. There's more to you than that, you've got hobbies and interests and things that make you happy that don't implicate your sexuality. You won't feel magically better overnight but keep trying every day and believe it or not you'll begin to feel more comfortable with yourself.
>>
File: 1407847074508.jpg (56 KB, 727x689) Image search: [Google]
1407847074508.jpg
56 KB, 727x689
>>6050118
>premadonna
lmao ur a fucking retard
>>
>>6051032
Thank you

I guess I kind of went through the same thing, I just told myself a long time ago that if I was gay, that I would just roll with it. It's worked out fairly well.

It boggles my mind that people are so at odds with themselves like that, but I guess I forget that I used to be somewhat in denial myself. But then again, I do enjoy fucking girls. The question for me is, which one do I like more. Right now that seems to be men. Woop Woop.

But I agree with you totally on that last part of your post.

Gay relationships bring on a whole new set of obstacles as well though, in all fairness. I guess I'm still learning the ropes.
>>
>>6051088
*Prima Donna

There you happy Cunty McCuntface?

And for the record, you don't present a great argument against my spelling when your argument also has misspelled words in it, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>6049720
Self hate thread?

I've wanted to kill myself ever since I put 2 and 2 together in my head
>>
>>6051094
For me a lot of the struggle came from growing up in a conservative background and around conservative people. When I first told my mom in high school she convinced me I was just curious and really turned my head around. She's not a bad person, she just didn't know what to do and didn't realize how long I had been attracted to guys.

I'm in the same boat as far as gay relationships, I've had both good ones and bad ones. The dynamic is different but when I talk to my straight friends I have to say being in a gay relationship, if you're in a good relationship, is way better. Not as much bullshit or drama (unless you date a queen) and more likely to have shared interests. There are still some douchy guys, just like there are bitchy women, but on the whole they're a lot better
>>
>>6051194
Yeah, I come from a similar background in a lot of ways. My family is thoroughly 'conservative', although I don't really like that terminology. I find it misleading in a lot of ways.

Anyways, my mom kind of did the same thing when I was pretty young. I think she also just didn't really know what to do. I mean, let's be honest, she was raised in the 70's by people who were raised in the 30's.

I never came out to my family, I still haven't but it's kind of just an unspoken thing. Every body kind of realizes it I think, and I assume they've probably talked about it with each other. There is still the slight hint of transphobia/homophobia that comes through sometimes, but honestly I can't blame them. And to be fair, they've really been supportive about the whole thing in the last couple of years, even blatantly saying to me that it's alright and that they are fine with it. Even though I haven't come out .. lol. So I guess it's a really poorly held secret. Interestingly, I've found that my mother is actually noticeably more at odds with it than my father, which surprised me. But to be completely fair, they've been really good about it. I got damn lucky. I can't imagine having a parent who is openly discriminatory and oppressive toward me in that regard. I guess in that way, I can't really blame some people for the way they think about themselves, having had parents who've beat it into them their whole life. Poor fucks.

Sorry, I've had a lot of coffee today so I'm really typing away over here lol

I haven't really had a 'relationship' with a guy yet, which is unfortunate. They've all been "flings". One guy I really liked, he was younger than me by a year but just didn't follow up after our first movie date, which sucked because I had a really good time and It seemed like he did too. I think he might have been freaked out that I had a bigger dick than him though even though I was definitely the sub between us. Anyways, I'm sure you're right.
>>
>>6051357
Just takes time. That's a part of dating whether you're straight or gay, people have all sorts of reasons for not going on a follow up date including reasons that have nothing to do with you. Worst thing you can do is take it personally and feel depressed about it. It's like fishing, you'll get a lot of tugs but if you're persistent you'll catch one. Despite popular belief there are a lot of guys out there that want a relationship but not all of them are right for you
>>
>>6051448
Yeah, I know. Thanks, you're totally right. I mean, I haven't really let it get to me. It's just kind of like, "oh well, too bad". Just frustrating is all. I'd be so amazing to have a hot athletic boy who I can hang out with and have a relationship and great sex with :D It'll happen eventually, I'm just impatient I guess. And crazy I think.. so there's that too.

....Anyways..

What kind of guys are you into ? Or what are you into, if not that?

This is kind of a sidebar, and feel free to just tell me to fuck off.

This is one thing I've noticed about gay dating v. straight. Whereas with girls I've been with, I've always been the one to take control and dominate her. With guys, I really don't like being the one to initiate things, it's just kind of a turn off for me. I want someone who knows when to take control of the situation and at the same time not be a total dick lol. Like you said, I guess it just takes time.
>>
>>6049955

Oh god your life eventual acceptance of your slavery is so fucking sad.

I'm sorry that your life turned out that way. I'd kill myself before living out the rest of my days as a man.
>>
>>6051580

uhm.. Rude!

So much for acceptance and that whole load of BS.

I get that you're happy you transitioned, that's great. Good for you.

Why do you have to be a cunt about it to other people and rub it in their face?

You're a gross human being.

Not even the person that your comment was addressed to, for the record

I guess a certain percentage of people are just twats. You'd think that sharing a common bond as sensitive as that would mitigate any unwarranted hostilities. I guess that's not the case.

This is the reality. *Everyone wants to parade around and pretend they are so accepting and open (especially people like this^), when in reality it's all about the progression of one's self often at the expense of the regression of another, even when unwarranted. Some monkey shit that's still with us I guess.

**Most
>>
>>6051731

of the = *and

Second to last sentence.
>>
>>6051731

Whoa there bud. You read the response as hostile.

Did it fuck with you? Are you struggling with this right now? You seem to projecting.

I said I felt sad for them. I said I would kill myself before I would do that.

Those are honest fucking statements. This isn't me rubbing anything in anyone's face. I'm an ugly 25 y/o hon but the only thing I'm happy about is that at least I tried.

You're begging for sympathy from the wrong fucking person friendo.
>>
>>6051731

And to pretend that most of wouldn't kill ourselves or at the very least really want to if we were in their shoes is nothing more than fantasy.
>>
>>6049720
>extreme depression
yes. i've realized i can either pretend so i can be accepted or be myself and get disapproved. i don't want to lie to myself anymore though.
>guilt
yes. my parents want me to get married, start a family, have kids. i can never ever be comfortable with myself to the idea of penetrating a woman though.
>>
>>6051781
It wasn't necessarily hostile. That's what made me respond in the first place. It was subtle and underhanded. You're pitying them for their sad sad life, as if you've figured everything out and everyone who could have transitioned yet didn't (for whatever reason) has a shit life compared to yours. Which may or may not be true, depending on the person. That's still not a nice thing to say, pointing out how miserable they likely are and how sad their life is, not that I really care honestly, but you just seem like a total cunt so there you go.

As for me projecting, I can relate to the subject to a certain extent so maybe I am a bit. Although I don't think I'd ever actually go to the length of transitioning just because I enjoy being a guy in a lot of ways too. And that sentence alone, "Did it fuck with you? Are you struggling with this right now?", I mean come on lol You're just trying to hurt my feelings there. But you masquerade it all as uncharacteristic of exactly what I initially labeled you as in the last few sentences, a twat.

"Those are honest fucking statements." -->Okay, sure. That's still an incredibly rude thing to say to someone.

"I'm an ugly 25 y/o" --> I'm just going to let that one be

"I'd kill myself before living out
the rest of my days as a man" --->
Now that's just a fantastic thing to say to someone
who may already be mentally unstable as is

Cont. on next post.
>>
>>6051571
Very true. I'm a bottom and I can be dom sometimes but sometimes I like to get dominated >:). Hard to say cause I like all kinds of guys as long as they're not 300 pound neck beards and at least somewhat masculine. I say that cause I like bears but I also like athletic guys. I work out a lot (though I've been bad this past month) so someone that works out is a plus cause it's a shared interest. Dunno if that answers your question
>>
>>6051781
>>6051815
"And to pretend that most of wouldn't kill ourselves or at the
very least really want to if we were in their shoes is nothing
more than fantasy."

--> In this context, assuming most trans people think this way. Which... I'm not sure about that. But certainly many do. So I'll give you that. In that context you're comment makes the most sense. However, you're still coming from a place of superiority.

"...your life... is so fucking sad"

Taken out of context technically, but that doesn't really mean much considering that those are the main components of that short sentence.
And please clue me in on how exactly I'm "begging for your sympathy" (your words).

I'd love to hear an explanation of that one lol
"...from the wrong fucking person friendo"

oh shit. Now we're fucked. We took it too far, she's really going to let us have it now.

Go for it, destroy me with your verbal mastery, you twat.
>>
There's only seven people in my life that know I'm gay. Some of my closest friends don't even know currently and it's killing me slowly because they keep asking me when I'm going to find a girl and I just have to play it off like I just don't want a relationship right now

Shit feels really bad but I can't bring myself to tell them
>>
>>6049833
Eh, I think pan may become an accepted term at some point. I have a friend who used the straight descriptor because, while he finds men attractive, he's a bit turned off by the idea of gay sex. But earlier today, he told me he's pan based on the idea that he really just doesn't give a fuck who he ends up with. He's not one of those Tumblr idiots who uses a lot of PC vernacular, so I didn't think anything of his decision to describe himself an pan.
>>
>>6052025
>You're pitying them for their sad sad life

You must really not under the horrible crippling pain that can come with being transgender.

This isn't like a rich person looking down on the commoner, pitying them for their lack of wealth.

A person can be truly happy and have nothing.

This is looking at severely disabled person and feeling like that if I were in their place it would be hell incarnate.

Wanting to transition your whole life but not doing so because you were afraid or unsure or whatever bs reason you give is like a special layer of hell.

This is Dante's Inferno shit.

>as if you've figured everything out and everyone who could have transitioned yet didn't (for whatever reason) has a shit life compared to yours.

Who didn't but wanted to*

Please don't misrepresent my position.

>That's still not a nice thing to say, pointing out how miserable they likely are and how sad their life is, not that I really care honestly, but you just seem like a total cunt so there you go.

I find it kinda funny you throw out insults like this is going to what... Make me revaluate my comments?

It just makes it look like you're personalizing something that wasn't about you. You're being personally offended by something that you misunderstood as an insult.

>As for me projecting, I can relate to the subject to a certain extent so maybe I am a bit.

Good. Let's talk about this. I'd say it's a little more than a bit.

>I don't think I'd ever actually... transition
>I enjoy being a guy in a lot of ways too.

So you just might not understand the actual dread that can come from being trans and not seeking treatment.

>And that sentence alone, "Did it fuck with you? Are you struggling with this right now?", I mean come on lol You're just trying to hurt my feelings there.

Hurt your feelings? Maybe or maybe it's just about seeing that my comments cut you a little deeper than you're willing to admit.

Cont. on next post as well.
>>
>>6052025
>>6052165

Continued.

>twat.

Again with the insults.

>Okay, sure. That's still an incredibly rude thing to say to someone.

Sure. I guess it was rude. This is 4chan though. This isn't a place that demands any sort of self-censorship. Why should I refrain from making any statement I feel inclined to. /pol/ comes here at least thrice daily to tell us to kill ourselves. That's allowed so why can't an honest statement be allowed? And ftr do you chide anyone else here or do I have a special honor?

And before we continue, yes I realize I am firmly planting myself in a position for you to call me out for being morally similar to /pol/. My point is that it's fine to post most anything you want on this site. That's what makes this site great.

>"I'm an ugly 25 y/o" --> I'm just going to let that one be

No please, give it to me. :^)

> Now that's just a fantastic thing to say to someone
> who may already be mentally unstable as is

Alright, you're right. I won't be defensive about this. It can be a mean thing to say.

What if it saves a younger person the same life? What if it pushes a person on the edge to transition?

Idk. I'm not telling anyone to kill themselves. Just sharing my personal feelings.

>>6052165
>But certainly many do. So I'll give you that.

Are you new around here or do you misconstrue the lament and depression that wallows in this place regarding aging up and failing to transition as nothing more than memes?

People who fail to transition are mostly miserable. That's a fact. Suicide rates attest to this.

>In that context you're comment makes the most sense.

The context I presented, the one you know I'm coming from makes sense? Colour me shocked.

>However, you're still coming from a place of superiority

Debatable...

Continuing once again...
>>
>>6052025
>>6052165

>>6052025
>>6052165

Continued.

>"...your life... is so fucking sad"

Hey Joe, I'm sad...

Oh that sucks, sorry you're in such a shitty place, said Martha.

Is Martha coming from a place of superiority as well?

>And please clue me in on how exactly I'm "begging for your sympathy" (your words)

You are calling me names because you're so upset that I said something you didn't like because it might hurt *their* or most likely *your* feelings.

You're telling me to stop and be nicer because they might be said.

You're begging for sympathy. Either theirs or yours.

>"...from the wrong fucking person friendo"
>oh shit. Now we're fucked. We took it too far, she's really going to let us have it now.
>Go for it, destroy me with your verbal mastery, you twat.

You are giving me shit for being condescending. You're saying I'm acting superior and underhanded like I'm some sort of mean girl.

I'm not bullying. I'm not making fun or making them small to make my self feel better.

I'm being honest. I made a statement of personal fact. If I were them, Seraphim would have come for me by now. I would have taken the last bus. I would have exited.

Are those nice enough ways to express a very real fact of life for a huge percent of trans people???

Why are you attacking me anyway? I never claimed to be better than anyone else. I have yet to call you any names, Mr. Imokwithbeingaman.

I'm actually enjoying this though. Feels good to write. Even if it's nonsense like this. :)
>>
>>6049857
This. So much this. So often I wonder what it would be like to not exist, not strictly in the sense that I want to kill myself; I just sometimes want to not be because it feels like I don't belong anywhere and I'll never get to be comfortable with myself and fall in love anyway. Taking hormones anyway 'cause it's the only relatively good option.
>>
Goddamnit. This is getting very convoluted now. But here we go. // #'s refer to your greentexts

>1.) ... as if you've figured everything out. Key = 'as if' // You're implying these things, hence me calling them subtle and underhanded.
And yes I do understand this more than you know and perhaps more than I've led on. Just because I still enjoy certain aspects of being a man doesn't mean I don't enjoy certain aspects of being a woman as well, at least to the extent that I can experience them. *deviating from my original point
>2.) That's what I meant to say. Sorry. Still, you're implying that anyone who wanted to transition but didn't has a shit life compared to you which isn't necessarily true.

>3.) No. That's me explaining why I responded to you in the first place. And it actually has the opposite effect, assuming that sentence isn't misconstrued, which is de-personalization. I wasn't responding because I was personally offended (subconsciously maybe I guess, the implication that just because you transitioned, my life is by default shittier than yours). I was responding because it looked to me like an underhanded comment and I wanted to point out its hypocrisy centering around you feigning (or maybe not) sympathy while slipping in an insult. If you were to have just flat out insulted him, or even just separated the insult from the rest of the comment, I wouldn't have commented. Something about the blatant contradiction just kind of annoys me.
>>
>>6049720
Homosexuality is a fetish and has no place begging for acceptance in modern society. Put it under the rugs and tell no one, and the fact that it's something you keep to yourself will make you so much happier.

But at the same time, accept it as what it is. You are 2% of the population, many of which are extreme-liberals who want society to completely accept the fact they're broken individuals who refuse to mate properly. The fact that there even has to be a CULTURE dedicated to who fucks who is degrading to the people who qualify for said culture.

Accepting your true place in society will help tons. And, while it hurts to think about at first, the sooner you accept it the happier you'll be. While I myself qualify for the LGBT spectrum, I refuse to identify as such, and only engage in my homo-fetish with likeminded people.
>>
Of course I fuck up the greentext.

>4 If you want to talk solely about that, I have no problem doing so. But that's a different subject.
And alright you're right, more than a bit. I was underplaying it in order to minimize its biasing effect while retaining the credibility it affords. If I were to come out of the gate and completely deny that (which I wouldn't have because I'd be lying) I could relate in any way shape or form, I would have had no recourse to your first point which I knew was around the corner. Conversely, if I were to have focused primarily on me being able to relate to the OP, that would have been seen as biased as well and made me more vulnerable to the point I'm replying to now. The truth is that I can relate in a lot of ways, but at the same time I don't feel like I'm in dire need of transitioning. I could transition and pass and live my life. I could also not transition and live my life, which is the plan currently. That might change. Maybe in the future I will feel more of a need to do that. Seems like a lot of work though honestly. And I would lose the privileges I've grown accustomed to as a man. Like I said we can talk about that on its own if you want, but only if we clearly delineate the two conversations.
>>
>5.)
Maybe so. I also believe that I understand it better than around 90+ % of the population. And like I said above, there's a lot of aspects of being a 'woman' that I enjoy as well. For me it's more of an logistical decision. It makes more sense for me with what I want to do in life in the future. I don't want to give myself more obstacles in my professional life. Not to mention I already can look pretty damn feminine if I try. And it honestly doesn't take that much trying. With clothes and lipstick alone, I'm pretty set. If I really went all out, I could pass. I probably will do that in the future just in bed for fun. Maybe go out to a club or something. That being said, I'm very good at compartmentalizing the two [male and female].
>>
>6.) Honestly, I don't think my feelings aren't hurt. I'd say more annoyed. But to say that it 'cut me' is kind of melo dramatic sounding. I can relate to the subject. More than a bit. Does that mean I'm sitting her crying and having an existential crisis ? No. Well okay, to be fair, I do think about existential 'stuff' quite a bit but it doesn't have anything to do with whether I transition or not. Trust me, I have bigger issues than that. I'm comfortable with my sexuality. I've got nothing to hide. I feel like I can find a happy medium between the two, it's just a matter of finding the right guy. Which, speaking of... I think I just made a connection with one from my research group in between this and my last posts. I don't want to jinx it though. I always over think things like that. Almost positive he's gay though, and he definitely seemed interested. Wish me luck twat.

>7.) perfect timing ^^ that one was more sarcastic though and unintentional.
>>
>8.)
Thank you. That's all I was after. You're obviously entitled to say whatever you want. I just always thought of this place as being focused on acceptance and support. It's a bit of an outlier , your comment. Just because some fuckers come onto the board and tell you to kill yourself doesn't mean you should feel a need to be cunty back to others within the community. That's sort of my whole point. This place, and LGBT community as a whole is supposed to be this very accepting and supportive thing, at least in my mind. And for you to attack one of your own here just seems rather counterproductive, unless your goal in the first place was to hurt the guys feeling. And if that's that case, I think you should be able to. It should be allowed, and I agree that's what makes this place great, total free speech. Just sometimes certain things are better left unsaid. But if you feel like you need to say those kind of things, that's your prerogative. Like I said, just seems counter-intuitive and at odds with this board IMO. And it depends on the day. Or what mood I'm in, or if I disagree with something [special honor].

>9.)
Nah. Catch me on a different day and I might indulge you. But I don't really go out of my way to be mean anymore on this site, I actually haven't really used this site in a while, so in a way I kind of am 'new'. I forgot how much of a clusterfuck this place was (mostly /b/; that board just annoys me now for whatever reason. Seems like a much younger audience all of a sudden) It doesn't bother me to be mean and attack you personally like that, it just doesn't really do anything for me either. Unless I have a vested interest in doing so. This doesn't really qualify. So I don't really see any point in going down that road. Not to mention that, by doing so, I'd completely abandon any moral high ground and basically concede to you in this argument, if you could even consider it that at this point. More of a discussion from the looks of it now
>>
Should i be ashamed if i find some trans girls attractive? I don't know if liking girls with a penis means i'm bisexual. If my parents found out i wanted a qt trans gf they would call me gay.
>>
>10.)
~ (No response necessary, imo)

>11.)
I never really used this board that much. To be fair, there's a lot of unhappy people on other boards as well , not just here. Everyone has issues. Some decide to end it. That's it. Trans people at a disproportionate rate, I'm sure. I agreed with you there so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

>12.)
That's disregarding what started this argument in the first place. I didn't bring all of this shit up. My point was strictly focused on the hypocritical nature of the comment. Not trans issues. Not whether OP deserved it. And not where you're coming from, although that again calls into question your motives. If you can relate to the OP, why slight him like that? The only explanation that makes sense to me is that it made you feel better about yourself. That's human nature. It can be negated, but for whatever evolutionary reason, when someone else is successful, we feel jealousy. Like they are personally taking from us. In turn, the opposite can be true. His post being seen as weak, warranting a response that saw you progressing and him regressing, theoretically at least.
>>
>13.)
+1

>14.)
We both know that's not the same tone lol come on now. You're original comment focused primarily on how bad his life was, that you couldn't even imagine living that way without offing yourself.
This new version on the other hand focuses on the opposite which is the consoling of 'Joe'.

But to answer the question, no. Martha does not seem to be coming from a place of superiority. You on the other hand, do.

When one consoles another, it isn't uncommon to address that which caused him to suffer. But you do so as briefly as possible, in order to better understand his situation so that you can focus on making him feel better. You don't focus on the source of that discomfort because it would make him suffer more. And INB4, there is a difference between 1. letting that person vent his frustrations to you in an auditory capacity and agreeing with him that he should be frustrated, and 2.) Really agreeing with him, verbally encouraging further rumination on the subject, and even going so far as saying that his situation is so bad that if you were in his shoes you would have killed yourself.

>15.)
No. I called you a twat because I thought you sounded like a twat.
No. I don't care if you are nice or not. I just wanted to point out the inconsistencies in your OP
Again, your words, I disagree. And I don't need your sympathy. What would that do for me? And how would I beg myself for sympathy? I've fucked myself over enough times to know that that is simply not true lol Maybe I should start begging myself for sympathy haha.
>>
>>6053838
You're literally attracted to someone with a mental disorder, and is using their illness as a means to mutilate their body and hormone structure. In no way, shape, or form is gender dysphoria to be supported as a good thing.

http://www.dsm5.org/documents/gender%20dysphoria%20fact%20sheet.pdf

As long as the DSM labels gender dysphoria as a mental illness, it is to be treated as such. Never indulge these people.
>>
>16.)

Fukkkin jesus. That took so goddamn long. You thought I wouldn't respond didn't you ;D

Finally:

Yeah, I'm a condescending dick. I do feel superior to most people. At least I admit it. And that was not underhanded, I was straight up mocking you. It did sound a bit dorky, come on. I mean, I have to say. You went guns blazing lol You're fun to converse with, not going to lie.

If this 404's you can hmu on kik : CierraCocoXoXo Otherwise we can kind of wrap this up or talk about something else if you want, I don't really see this going anywhere to be honest. 10,000 words is a bit ridiculous, honestly. I could have just written something I actually needed to write in all of this time lol.
>>
>>6053816
Closet fag ^
>>
>>6053862
Actually, I did mention that I'm a fag. Did you not see the last bit?
>>
>>6053866
Closet Fag in the sense that you are in the closet about how much of a self righteous cunt you are.

I saw that right after I sent it. But that ^ works equally well imo
>>
>>6053877
What exactly makes my opinion wrong? Care to elaborate rather than insult the character of an anonymous on the internet?
>>
>>6053884
I didn't say you were wrong. I said you were a self righteous cunt. Which is a fair assumption based on your first comment.

I actually agree with you to some extent. It's just the way you said it. You sound like a ... hmm...

Oh yeah, a cunt.
>>
>>6053894
Fair enough, I've never been good at being friendly anyway. If I were to rephrase it to be "un-cunty," what should I say?
>>
>>6053902
People who define themselves by being gay are retarded and should die and be swept under a rug where they belong.
>>
>>6053911
They're not retarded, they just engage in activities that are anti-society.

Swept under a rug? Most definitely. The fact we've achieved non-violence and tolerance back in the 90's is enough. Acceptance as a "culture" and a lifestyle are most definitely pushing it.
>>
>>6049720
yes absolutely. it doesn't really make a difference whether i'm an actual tranny or just a fetishist, i hate myself so much for it just the same. fuck. it's so embarrassing and i fucking hate it so much. at least you're just a fag, live anywhere that isn't fucking mississippi and nobody gives a shit, plus you can just indulge yourself as much as you want. i mean, i'm sure it sucks to feel that way when you'd rather be straight, but man it can get a lot worse. fuck this life

>>6053856
>10000 words
am I missing something? there are only ~7500 words on this page
>>
>>6053921
I disagree. anyone who has nothing else to offer society besides making it well known that he enjoys banging dudes is a goddamn retard.

The annoying gays who only define themselves by their gayness should be swept somewhere else, preferably out to sea. Otherwise, I really don't have a problem with being part of the 'gay community'. I don't like this PC bullshit that has been at epidemic proportions recently, but again that has more to do with those annoying gays who have nothing else to offer society except that they are loud and proud and you just have to accept it! Yeah okay. Fucking jesus .. give it a rest already. You're making the rest of us look bad.

Real professionally respected gay men don't have this need to let everyone know that they are gay. It's like if you were nonstop talking about how straight you are and how much you love having sex with women. It's redundant and you'd sound like a retard. Rightfully so.
>>
>>6053928
You're right, sort of. I meant, ~10,000 spaces

That's what it said in the comment box. I accidentally said words.

Still 7 pages doe.
>>
>>6053965
It's actually around 1,700 words.
>>
>>6053955
I agree with everything you have to say except the culture bit, and I'll explain my mindset behind that momentarily. When I use the phrase "anti-society," I did not mean that the individual who is homosexual does not bring anything to society. There are many people of importance who engage in homosexual tendencies without bringing their preferences to light, and props to them. When I saw "anti-society," I refer to homosexual sex, the behavior. In contributes nothing; as in no children. In fact, the only thing it contributes is the spread of disease, but that is an ENTIRELY different discussion in which i could go into deeply. The focus at the moment is homosexuality as a culture.

I personally do not think that a culture based on sexual preference is a valid culture. I don't see any culture regarding one's preference over mayonnaise or mustard; the idea of a culture based around being a cultural minority and a preference is rather insulting of what I consider to be "culture." When it think culture I think about: the accumulation of one's ancestry, the mannerisms/behaviors indicative of a certain geographical location, and the religions most associated with all of the above. I suppose that "gay culture" has their own mannerisms and traditions; such as drag, bars, clubbing, etc. But all of those have a strictly sexualized basis, and spawned from a sexual preference.
>>
>>6054005
>the idea of a culture based around being a cultural minority

I meant to say societal minority, not cultural.

>But all of those have a strictly sexualized basis, and spawned from a sexual preference.

I would also like to go on and elaborate how there are no ancestries, religions, or geographical locations based around homosexuality, hence why I refuse to recognize it as a culture. If anything, it is more of a social movement akin to third wave feminism.
>>
>>6054005
I understand what you are saying. That by not banging women, they engage in anti-societal practices that don't fit with societal norms. There's no evolutionary benefit. I don't know why you feel the need to explain this desu.

Gays are an amalgamation of culture. They are a product of culture in the same way that heterosexual men and women are. Culture is not minute. It is the large scale cohesion created through human interaction over time. Whether or not someone sucks dick doesn't really have anything to do with it.

My point was that I'm more concerned with these people who's only 'value' is who they fuck, which is 0 btw.

By the way, you did a pretty horrid job of introducing your point. If you even bring that up in that way to just about anyone, they will get stuck on buzz words and think you hate gays. Better to just leave it where it lies.
>>
>>6054045
I didn't mean to say desu. I don't even know what that means or why it autocorrected to that. I think I said desu-(to be honest)
>>
>>6054045
*btwbtw

I've been awake too long starting to lose my literary fortitude
>>
>>6054045
>I don't know why you feel the need to explain this desu
I explained it because I assumed your response to this in particular was bringing up:
>anyone who has nothing else to offer society besides making it well known that he enjoys banging dudes is a goddamn retard

>They are a product of culture in the same way that heterosexual men and women are.
I can agree with that.

>By the way, you did a pretty horrid job of introducing your point. If you even bring that up in that way to just about anyone, they will get stuck on buzz words and think you hate gays.
I'm not friendly at all; never have been. I can coherently explain my thought processes but I'm not good at doing so in a way that does not offend. I don't aim to please anyone else, people can dislike me if they want.

>>6054060
When 4chan's ownership was transferred to Hiroyuki Nishimura, he added a filter that replaces "desu" with "desu." It's a meme.

>>6054063
Agreed. Closing the thread now. Was nice talking to you though.
>>
>>6054109
>replaces "desu" with "desu."
Replaces t-b-h with desu. I'm retarded.
>>
>>6054109

If it makes you feel any better, I've been very callous towards people too, for a while now. I understand what you mean. Most people are incredibly thick (maybe that's not what you meant) and I find it kind of tiresome talking with most people. I can't do the regular meaningless small talk anymore unless I'm stimmed up or just in a really good mood for some reason. Otherwise I always go way to deep and end up offending someone within the first few minutes.

Kind of hard not to be a salty cunt when dealing with that day in and day out. People start to look at you weird and you them.

Anyways.. Later Fag.
>>
Dude don't stress. Every LGBT person goes through it. Its societies programming making you feel that way. Just be yourself and fuck anyone's negative opinion on this cunt of a site
>>
>>6049720
>I hate myself because I'm lgbt
Oh god it's this thread again.
>>
yeah

parents have never been mean to me, never done anything terrible, are nice

telling them I wish i was a girl would be like spitting in their face
>>
File: download.png (5 KB, 132x120) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 132x120
Fuck you, fagotron.You will burn in hell.
>>
>>6053856

You didn't quote me once, poor form 2bh. I might have missed your replies.

Yeah I wrote all my replies on mobile and it took way too fucking long. I think like 2 hours to reply to you lol.

I saved your contact info. I might just hit you up.
>>
I actually wish I was gay. Being able to have sex with men sounds like it would be pretty hot, and I love to bottom. I actually prefer it.
>>
>>6059234

Ftm?
>>
>>6049720
I hated myself for a long time too. Several years of therapy helped me to stop hating myself for being trans, though. You should see a professional, they really do work wonders.
>>
I don't see any reason to be ashamed of being attracted to men, we are the shit, the leaders of the world who hold shit together just to fuck it up. I can however see how you could be ashamed of being a bottom bitch faggot, there's literally no way to sell a man being fucked as something cool.
>>
>>6051731
Humanity unite (& secretly undermine each other)!
>>
>>6049720
I'm bi and so is my wife. But we've been together 8 years and only recently came out to each other about it. I've kinda known for a long time but always denied it cause I knew I really liked women, and the prevailing attitude is if you do anything gay at all “your just a fag.” So I was honestly confused about it for a long time. It also didn't match the self image I had built of myself and was really hard to reconcile with my masculinity. But She knew another couple that wanted to have sex with us preaty badly, so when ened up dating for a while. It was amazing. There was some insecurity stuff to overcome, but in the end me, my wife, and his wife were really satisfied with the relationship. I felt more free than I've ever felt before. I learned that you can in fact love more than one person at a time, and that I could fall for a guy Unfortunately, he got cold feet about it. Never got a straight answer about why he felt he needed to end it,. But they were together much less time than me and my wife, and their relationship isn't nearly as stable as ours, so who knows. We've stayed friends, but it's hard to see people you are in love with, one of which never stopped loving you, and just make hanging out comfortable. It's worse for my wife though, she feels pretty rejected by him and has been angry and hurt for a while.

Anyways, I had to come to terms with being Bi, but I'm confident in who I am, and it doesn't bother me. We are gonna look for another lover(s) after we move, but honestly, I think it's gonna be hard to find people that want the same things as us, and the sexuality makes it more difficult. Bi guys may not be rare, but finding out they are bi and having a relationship with them seems very difficult. So that is the only thing that sucks. It can be hard to find love when you are LGBT. I have it with my wife, but there is a part of us that needs something the other can not provide. And we need to have it in a relationship and not just from sex.
>>
>>6059271

Nope. Straight male.
>>
Yes.
I'm bi, and I'll probably die without nobody even knowing it. One of my friends came out as bi too, and the rest of my group now blalanty treats them as a just "gay" person and a if she was a literal slut. Besides, my dad is pretty close-minded. Like; pretty like A LOT.
Now I'm terrified.

I'll sadly never feel a tit unless it's that friend that let's you anyway if you ask nicely. Or mine, I guess. *single tear*
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.