[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jailhouse trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
I really want to know if someone here made the same mistake Chris did out of sheer desperation.

Situation:
> be straight
> think girls are into hot lesbians (some are)
> I'll just become a cute lesbian trans and maybe CIS lesbians will finally give me some of that sweet pussy
> Ouch, it did not work, because I'm ugly and chicks like hot guys / girls only

Chris even said himself recently that his "gal-pal" would have to be born female.

This is AFTER his "transition" to Christine.

How much desperate can one get?

And I'm sure there are people like that browsing the board right now.

I should know better, I was one.

I was trying to feminise my face, because due to Chan culture and Final Fantasy I thought that is what girls like - feminine men.

Turns out CIS girls love the complete opposite.

Thank god I did not commit to my FF surgeries.
>>
Not really.

But I did transition from similar vain reasons. I wanted boys to want me except I didn't realize hormones do so little if you already completed male puberty.
>>
I remember you. You've been here before.

The only reason anyone cares about Chris Chan is that he's a spectacular trainwreck. Don't delude yourself into thinking he represents anything but his own insanity.

You must be kinda autistic if you were about to get Final Fantasy Surgery to get with chicks. And since you were about to go under the knife because of stuff you read on 4chins your biggest problem will never be your face.

also
>CIS in all caps
shig
>>
>>6049768
>You must be kinda autistic if you were about to get Final Fantasy Surgery to get with chicks. And since you were about to go under the knife because of stuff you read on 4chins your biggest problem will never be your face.

I was autistic, but I have changed now.

I'm actually aesthetic and masculine now and I thank god that I did not do chin reduction surgery and forehead reduction surgeries.
>>
>mfw girls think I'm cute now
>mfw they like my muscles and short hair
>mfw they will likely completely lose interest in me during and after I transition
>>
>>6049719
Why would you think that ?
>>
>>6049801
>tfw a while after starting transition girls are all over me like they were in middle school.
>tfw only interested in guys
I think it's like "I want to protect this cute creature" because I was bullied a lot for looking like a girl back then. I dont know.
>>
>>6049801
from my own experiences dressing like a girl on omegle, youll probably attract a lot of fat women, Tumblr type women, and somewhat dominant women. Normal non-fat women usually aren't interested.
>>
>>6049897
Oh, well I am a chubby chaser so that is good!
>>
File: cc8.jpg (58 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
cc8.jpg
58 KB, 722x349
>>6049801
Basically what happened to me but I was too depressed to maintain a relationship before hrt
>>
>>6049897
I was about to say that I'm a cis woman into fem guys/trans women, but I am somewhat dominant. Actually, probably more than somewhat. So this statement still applies, I suppose.
>>
>>6049719

Did he actually detransition or is this just a random Chris Chan thread?
>>
>>6052218
He put himself up on YouTube and facebook as a prostitute for the ladies. you tell me.
>>
>>6049801
post your sexy muscles bb
>>
>>6049801
i know this fucking feel
i hate myself so fucking much
>>
>>6052218
Christine is still going strong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvlxLfyGOws
>>
>>6052201
>>6049897
I'm a trans girl dating a somewhat dominant woman and I don't see why this is a downside whatsoever?? Most trans girls I've known are somewhat submissive, I really like the dynamic
>>
God, I remember back in 09 or so, I'd make fun of Chris, but now, I can't. He's too tragic to laugh at now, he fucking needs help.
>>
Chris is still alive?
>>
are you asking if people decided to "become" trans in order to get pussy? i've always wanted to be as feminine as possible in order to get dick once i realized that it was okay to not be a cookie cutter straight normie. when i became more independent and was able to indulge myself, i guess i found out how i really was and now i'm totally happy just being a semi maybe passable tranny with a nice bf and friends and all that
>>
>>6049781
>I was autistic, but I have changed now.
Hmm...
>>
>>6054465
>characteristics of her
[x] dominant
[x] fat
[x] unnatural hair color
[x] piercings
[x] SJW
>>
>>6049719
There's probably been a handful of people who've done similar things, but I doubt the number is very large at all when compared to the number of trannies that come and go on this board. Honestly I've always been a bit worried 'cause I can see some parallels between myself and Chris. I really wish I was an attractive/cute woman, and I like women. I'm not delusional though. I know my chances of ending up sad and alone are higher this way, but I know I might hate myself a little less by doing this as well. Fuck being a hon though. I'll just stealth-mode for life if I have to. But seriously, OP, why the fuck would you listen to what people on 4chan, of all places, think women like?

>>6052201
Tranny here. Seconding what, >>6054465 said.
>>
>>6059089
>Fuck being a hon though. I'll just stealth-mode for life if I have to.
By "stealth" you mean "never come out as a woman" aka femboy 4 life?
>>
>>6049897
Can confirm the dominant part
I'm some butch-leaning female and I'm interested in femguys crossdressing and tgirls alike, I just prefer them to other cis women because they're often full of shit and rarely have anything in common with me
>>
>>6059815
Yeah basically.
>>
Beta personality. Can be themselves as a girl because that's acceptable in that gender.
>>
>>6067292
Exactly. This is true for so many especially transbians. They are ashamed for being beta males
>>
>>6067292
>>6069644
Which is also the reason that 99% of trannies are pathetic pieces of submissive trash
>>
>>6053655
poor mentally ill tard
>>
>>6053655
Watching this makes me want to an hero.
>>
>>6054480
go be his lesbian gf lol
>>
>>6069644

Its probably a push and a pull. Theyre ashamed of being beta males and being female probably feels good to them psychologically. Fuck who says theyre ashamed maybe they just feel life sucks as guy.

The beta male nerd might actually be a form of lesbian/bisexual transgender. Think about it, these sorts of people become anxious, shy, awkward, depressed and passive during puberty. They withdraw into anime and reddit/4chan because they hate being around typical dudes, they have little in common. This all could be dysphoria caused by testosterone.
>>
>>6074784
>>6074795
>flinging insults because you are too pea-brained to understand her art
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yPodN1fuTA
>>
>>6077120
>>
I'm amazed that on /lgbt/ of all places there are still people misgendering Christine. Just because she's unattractive and autistic does not give you free license to misgender her.
>>
>>6049719
Chris-chan is trying to play both sides of the field at the same time, which makes it even worse. He is actively searching for both lesbians and straight women, and will continue to brag about the size of his dick if he thinks it will get him laid.
>>
>>6077907
s/he fucking misgenders herself.
>>
>>6077907
autistic people often feel at odds with their bodies due to that condition, and along with their altered mental state and perceptions, only partially transition anyway, getting fixated on just a few aspects of physical transition (instead of using transition for total self development). a lot of trans therapists and clinics gatekeep autistic people particularly hard because of this, a lot of regret involved from people who transition is from autistics who weren't really trans. a lot of tumblr activists for nonbinary identities are autistic. christine has not pursued facial hair removal and talks in the exact same grating male autist way. so actually yeah it gives anyone fair reign to call him him. it's the worst mix of failed male desperation, creepy fetishist and tumblr style identity politics all wrapped up into an autistic package
>>
There was a time when I was 16(25 now) where I was curious about crossdressing. Mostly looking feminine. Though I would never go so far to think I was female.

I admit I cringed at it looking back, but I was 16 so its okay I guess. I had no influence unlike kids now do with social media.

Plus I was fat and wouldn't look good into it anyways.

I find it interesting that Chris seems to enjoy it. Hes been at it for years. Its one of the new things hes happy with. Defiantly a transvestite but obviously, hes a cis.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.