[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Liberals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: CgGElK0XIAA8Up9.jpg (74 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
CgGElK0XIAA8Up9.jpg
74 KB, 600x578
>Liberals
>>
>>6042708
This is why you never trust anyone with dark hair.
>>
I agree. Bathroom bills are bullshit and they only enable transbian hons to perv on women. Seriously it's a good thing the bill was struck down because if you are passable like me you won't have any trouble with using the bathrooms in whatever backwater Southern redneck town you can think of.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 196x258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 196x258
>>6042717
>don't trust anyone with dark hair
The banks have too much money he said.
Free education he said.
we need to redistribute the wealth to the people he said.
Guns are evil he said
>>
I find them shitty but they don't affect me so idk

>>6042728
careful you might cut yourself on that edge of yours
>>
>argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.
>>
>>6042728
I completely agree with you, also it took all of a few minutes before an unpassable transbian hon >>6042734
Steps in to defend bathroom bills. LalaLarry is a sex offender in real life he also has a wife that he abandoned.
>>
>>6042751
here we go again
>inb4 freshly mined quotes
>inb4 old pic of me
>inb4 dank maymay pronouns
>inb4 things that totally happened for real
sorry honey but even according to those bills I am allowed in the womens restroom
I could walk around looking like the hulk, my birth certificate still says female

maybe one day yours will say the same
and people actually believe it
>>
Bathroom bills are problems because they are symbolic, ugly women and butch lesbians are having more problems than trans women most likely because they flaunt looking like a guy, not to mention the legal aspect and why we need to worry about people peeing, women use stalls to begin with and pretty sure perving is still illegal.
>>
>>6042751
Don't mind loliLarry, he's just being facetious. I believe he never transitioned in the first place and this all is just an internet stunt to draw some attention to himself
>>
>>6042759
Excuse me sir, what happened to your wife

>>6042778
I'm 99% convinced Larry is some elaborate troll, nobody can be that mentally ill
>>
>>6042794
I ate her
>sir
>things that totally happened for real
so predictable
tell me more about me, my life and how I look please
I can't wait :)
>>6042778
>I bet lilly is just cis and uses her twin brother to troll with a timeline
>I bet lilly is cis femal and just uses random pictures
>I bet lilly is cis male and just uses random pictures
make up your mind about all the theories out there already
thank you
>>
The guy isn't actually the leader: http://www.snopes.com/nc-bathroom-bill-opposition-leader-a-sex-offender/

Also, the GOP sponsor of a an anti trans bathroom bill is facing multiple sexual harassment claims: https://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/gop-cosponsor-of-anti-trans-bathroom-bill-is-a-danger-to-unsuspecting-women-probe-finds/

>Conservatives
>>
>>6042708
I went to the bathroom at mcdonalds today and i spotted one of transgenderers stomping into the bathroom, when they ended up coming out the stall there mouth was covered in human filth needless to say we need to ban these things
>>
>>6042847
The best part is what he was convicted of is something that leddit and pol conservatives would defend if done by one of their own.
>>
>>6042847
>>6042708
>The guy isn't actually the leader: http://www.snopes.com/nc-bathroom-bill-opposition-leader-a-sex-offender/

>Also, the GOP sponsor of a an anti trans bathroom bill is facing multiple sexual harassment claims: https://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/gop-cosponsor-of-anti-trans-bathroom-bill-is-a-danger-to-unsuspecting-women-probe-finds/
Hilarious

Irony is a bitch
>>
>>6042734
>>6042759
>>6042805
Lily always so spicy...how i wish you where cis and my friend...
>>
>>6042975
well I am one of those things for sure but not sure if I'd consider myself spicy
>>
>>6042805
>Larry
>cis
Kek even Stevie wonder can see that you don't pass. Remember last time you posted a pic of your gross man face in lesgen and everyone laughed at you for looking like some fat dude with bitch tits
Kek
>>
>>6043049
all I can remember is one samefag getting mad while other lesbians found me quite alright
but hey
feel free to post a current picture of me :*
>>
>>6042847
>snopes
Might as well have linked some huffy puffy article.
Also that link clearly says that the convinced gay pedo was president of an LGBT group. Wouldn't be the first time gay paedos were heading some "rights group"
>president of Charlotte's LGBT Chamber of Commerce
Kek what does he do buy and sells boys
>>
>>6043067
>Chamber of commerce is the same thing as leading the fight against a law
You don't have to remind everyone that you're proud to be illiterate, anon.
>>
>>6043034
Yo u make people so mad
Can we be friends
>>
>>6042708
>leading the fight
>>
>>6043067
>the myth busters if urban legends is part of the gay mafia

God I swear, the alt right had a worse victim complex than tumblr ever did.

Funny how your laws sponsor personally attacked thirty women
>>
Yo. All gay shit aside, guys.

Can't I already go into a girl's bathroom and shit my brains out, regardless of my penis?

Or a girl can bleed all over the toilet in a men's bathroom?

Are there actual laws against using the opposite sex's bathroom or just social repercussions?

If there are, I'm in trouble. I will not fucking go down two floors to use my assigned bathroom.
>>
>>6043373
There are no laws and there has never been laws in most places, only social repercussions if people through you out.

Bathroom laws are literally the new thing.
>>
>>6043055
As a fag I don't go on those parts of lgbt, but now I want to know what you look like.
>>
>>6042728
Realistically speaking the net cost of making communal bathrooms and just putting better locks and shit on stall doors would be cheaper then building two separate bathrooms.

When I was a plumber working for my parents we built a few communal bathrooms and each stall had it's own private sink, bidet, and toilet and it was like 1/3 of the cost of framing, drywalling, and tiling two separate bathrooms.
>>
>tfw your elementary school had no gendered restrooms
>>
File: Larrys+transition.jpg (86 KB, 647x397) Image search: [Google]
Larrys+transition.jpg
86 KB, 647x397
>>6043852
He looks like this. This is his before and after transition. Mind you, he's also a well known mentally ill person on mtfg and he has a long history of being a compulsive liar and abuser. He abused his ex wife.
>>
>>6043073
You don't have to remind everyone you support some gay rights guy that diddle children you paedo apologist
>>
File: 1459955346333.jpg (739 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
1459955346333.jpg
739 KB, 1920x2560
>>6043852
pic related
>>6044108
aww now it's suddenly ex-wife
make up your mind anon
but hey you almost used a picture that was less than 18 months old
good job
>>
Lily is cool as fuck for real.
>>
>>6042847
lol it's always hilarious when /pol/tards are just as much of feels-driven hypocrites as "da libruls!" that they whine about.
>>
>>6043067
>It's a huge intolerable problem that the people I don't like have pedophiles and sex offenders representing them and it totally removes the legitimacy of their position!
>b-but it doesn't count when the people who agree with me do it!!1!
>>
>>6042759
Wow you were able to change your birth certificate? That's weird that is says female even though you were born male with a penis
>>
>>6044999
Fun fact: the only places where it's hard to do now are Russia, Lardistan, and the middle east.
>>
>>6043373
>>6043421
>Bathroom laws are literally the new thing
And pretty unenforceable.

Schools and even the police have no idea what to do with the new NC law because it didn't actually include any details for enforcement.

In places where they've considered a "bounty" for catching trannies or the ability to sue the school they can't even get the laws passed before everyone with half a brain cell starts talking about how to scam the law for cash and the consequences for school budgets even if they wanted to try to enforce it.

There's also that upcoming lawsuit from that butch lesbian who got manhandled and forcibly ejected from a bathroom for being mistaken for a tranny which is sure not to be the last indecent and undermines the foundation of the struggle to empower businesses to police themselves and dictate bathroom policy. Even if it HAD been a tranny they probably still could have sued with a good lawyer for the manhandling if not the bathroom stuff.
>>
>>6045218
>that upcoming lawsuit from that butch lesbian who got manhandled and forcibly ejected from a bathroom for being mistaken for a tranny
HONestly
this is pretty top shelf kek
>>
>>6042708
What was his sex crime?
>>
>>6045227
Yeah shit like that is why every big business with sense or a good team of lawyers is backing away from these laws as fast as they can and the push for them is mostly just fear-mongers trying to get support from conservatives or distract from other issues like how the NC bathroom bill was packaged along with a provision to stop cities and local governments from raising the minimum wage above the state/federal minimum.
>>
>>6045218
Neither first nor last. There was a similar lawsuit in Hawai'i, but they didn't even have a bathroom law to justify it, it was just some soccer mom going "muh feels are wounded, throw this person out" at a store manager.
>>
>>6045229
Statutory rape or some shit
>>
>>6045321
Link?
>>
>>6045337
And don't /pol/tards whine about that when someone they agree with gets charged?
>>
>>6044108
hormones don't do anything

except turn your skin red and your hair dark brown
>>
>>6044014

MOOOODSSS!

THERE'S AN EIGHT YEAR OLD HERE.!
>>
>>6044729
holy fuck larry, you looked more like a girl a year ago. is that a recent pic? boymode or some shit? why'd you cut off your penis if you weren't going to keep your looks up... geez what a disappointment.
>>
>>6045513
>larry
you know if you are trying to bait her you really shouldn't do it that obviously
>>
>>6045567
larry is larry
>>
>>6045675
why are you so obsessed with her ?
you don't like her, we get it
no reason to spam every thread with it
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.