[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you accept being transgender? Do you hate yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5
How did you accept being transgender?

Do you hate yourself for being trans?
>>
>>6034843
>How did you accept being transgender?
By not thinking about it anymore.
>Do you hate yourself for being trans?
Only when I see other trannies.
>>
>>6034843
Don't think I have.

Yep.
>>
>>6034905
So you just ignore being trans as much as you can?
>>
When I was 16 I knew somthing was wrong. I thought "maybe I'm gay" but the thought of two men together and me as a man with another man wasn't doing it. Then I thought about trans people and thought "haha I don't want that right?" Then I thought "I don't know I feel like I want that. Do I want to be a girl? Oh shit I want to be a girl" and then hoping it was a phase for about a year, unfortunatley it wasn't and I just accepted it and started transitioning.
I don't hate myself it's just unfortunate.
>>
definitely wish i was just cis one way or the other. but it is what it is and id rather go through some shit to be comfortable with myself
>>
>>6035012
At least it was relatively quick for you. I started feeling this way around age 5 and I'm 24 now, just starting to lay the groundwork for transition.
>>
>>6034843

Scientific evidence of it being a birth defect, historical accounts of trans people, and personal accounts of trans people which I found were similar to myself. Avitale's developmental review also helped out.
>>
i do sympathize with trans people, i'm gay but quite happy as male. to hate your gender so much you wish to change is a very sad thing. if i met a FtM guy and i liked him anyway, the fact he was trans wouldn't bother me at all
>>
>>6035049

That's nice of you, anon. Thanks.
>>
>>6034843
whatever it is, trans or faketrans, i don't accept it. i want to die everyday because of it, not necessarily even because of what it makes me feel, just being "trans" is enough for me to loathe my own existence
>>
File: 51ao.jpg (40 KB, 477x359) Image search: [Google]
51ao.jpg
40 KB, 477x359
>>6035078
here's to self hatred
>>
>>6034843
yes i feel like a subhuman compared to other people
>>
>>6035131
god damn you're not subhuman. it's just gonna take time for people to understand, think how far homosexuality has come in the last 10 years. transsexualism will too
>>
>>6034843
by realizing it's either transitioning or the grave
nah didn't hate myself when I was tran
>>
>>6034843
The worst thing isn't just that a lot of these idiots needlessly hate themselves, they're also catty bitches who shit on anyone they think looks better than them who posts here.
>>
I don't know. I just sort of realized I needed to transition when I was 14, and sort of half came out to a few friends. Thinking about my past there were a lot of signs. Although that could just be me trying to validate myself.
18 now, just started hrt.
Sort of. I see some of the stuff people say about trans people and it makes me want to cry. And then I feel like shit until I go to sleep. I have a lot of supportive friends and an indifferent mother so I'm not in a completely horrible situation.
>>
>>6035163
>implying it has anything to do with what other people think
>>
>>6035009
Yeah basically. I don't even actively ignore it, it just doesn't come up in my thoughts unless something makes it.

t. 8 years hormones 7 years fulltime
>>
>>6034843
https://twitter.com/rajsujan1/status/471839550609039360 inspirational
>>
>>6034843

By running out of fucks to give.

I pass and I'm pretty, so it's not really a thing that I think about any more.
>>
>accept
no

>hate
yea, ive made myself undateable
>>
>>6034843
>>6035039

I forgot to say in my first post that was how I accepted being trans. I don't hate myself for being trans at all now as a result (I just hate myself for other reasons).
>>
>>6035596
Date me, I'm pretty undateable too
>>
I made the mistake of coming out to my parents pre-hrt, And boy did that go well...

Accept? Sure, it happens.
Hate? Yeah, but for other junk too.

What can ya do, eh?
>>
>>6035647
sorry, im not attractive or interested in sex
i don't have anything to offer you
>>
>>6034843
Still coping with the dysphoria, haven't started hrt yet but well on my way to getting there. I guess I always felt this way, but never really connected it to being trans until recently, and it all suddenly made sense to me.

No. I hate the consequences of being trans though, what it'll do to my family, all that. I do sometimes let it get to me a bit, but then I realize that it's my damn life, and hell if I'm gonna let anybody tell me what's best for me. I know what I am, and I know what I want, to hell with anybody who doesn't like it.
>>
>>6035571
O-oh. I thought you meant you successfully ignores it without hormones/transition.
>>
basically I stopped being a faggot and became a bigger faggot
>do you hate yourself for being trans?
no, I hate other people for being annoying little shits about it though. Let me suffer in silence pls
>>
I hate other trannies, especially the tumblr ones, im pretty pol tier besides being a degenerate faggot
>>
Part 1: I dunno, I realized it was possible I guess by reading enough science articles?

Part 2: Fuck no, I dindu nuffin.I do hate *being* trans though because it is fucking pointless and really sucks.
>>
>>6036322
welcome to the club
>>
I was 11 when i realized it, and fought against the thought of being trans until i was 25, then I transitioned because i was getting very depressed and going nowhere in life.

It's certainly unfortunate being trans, I wish I could be happy in my skin, but I don't hate myself, just hated my body until I transitioned.
>>
File: 987987987.jpg (34 KB, 418x348) Image search: [Google]
987987987.jpg
34 KB, 418x348
>>6035089
>here's to self hatred
>>
>>6034843
By hiding it inside a closet inside a closet inside another closet.

I wish they could just drag me out and shoot me. Put me out of my misery. Fucking family stands in the way of ending it. Guess I just have to be a crazy weirdo for the rest of my life. But then again why not go full weirdo batshit insane? It is now or never tough.
>>
>>6035038
>At least it was relatively quick for you. I started feeling this way around age 5 and I'm 24 now, just starting to lay the groundwork for transition.
How the fuck did you figure that out so fast? Im a high IQ autistic fuck so Im really good at being closeted and masking/bottling up emotions. Can't really function in real life tough since the closet shit is so mentally taxing. Self conscious to the max and always policing my behaviour for feminine stuff. Just freeze up at times when it becomes to much. Knew that shit was wrong from early on and kept building my closet prison. Dam is starting to crack now... I knew I could not keep this shit up forever.

I will probably end up on disability or some shit, then eat a bullet once my old folks are gone.
>>
>>6036429
>I was 11 when i realized it
Did you know what trans was at that age? I just thought I was a fucked up faggot and worked on hiding that. Only child so it was me who had to continue the family line and shit. But fuck my dumb ass parents for putting all the eggs in one basket case. Tried to man up doing dumb shit. Fucked girls got gf and failed horribly at being the man in their life. But then again I was never really a man at all...

Just eventually stopped giving a fuck and opened that gay closet. But still felt like shit. Then came out as a bottom sub. Which was sort of shamefull and liberating at the same time. But that was not the bottom of that deep rabbit hole...
>>
>>6036450
Yeah I'm in pretty much the same situation. I felt a lot of shame (still do) and it's a lot of work to keep the facade up.

I came out for the first time to one friend in the start of 2015, and now 4 of my friends know. One is actively pushing me to transition and the others are indifferent.

I found my life just kept falling apart around me and I have so much anxiety that something needs to change for me to continue to live. I've been to a therapist specifically about this recently and apparently it's really simple to get on HRT where I am, but that's a big decision to make.

My plan has always been to just struggle through existence till my parents are gone and then off myself, so I get it - I'm really just going through the motions with laying the groundwork, since I'm going to probably die either way. People say it gets better but we'll see about that I guess.
>>
>>6035291
>implying you can be post-trans
>>
>>6034843

>How did you accept being transgender
I still haven't. I've worn makeup before and have long hair and everyone around me says I pass as a flat chested girl but I'm never going to transition.

>Do you hate yourself for being transgender?
I wish I wasn't but it's just something you can't control, so no.
>>
>>6036488
I didn't know what trans was, I just knew that I felt totally wrong in my skin and hated my man bits and felt they didn't belong there for no logical reason.
>>
>>6037119
>implying you can be post-trans
I don't see a difference between me and a cis girl at this point
As far as I am concerned my transition is done
>>
File: 2015-08-22 04.00.42.jpg (164 KB, 773x532) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-22 04.00.42.jpg
164 KB, 773x532
>>6037351
your delusion gives me warm tingly feelings inside
>>
>>6034843
>How did you accept being transgender
Alcohol and crippling depression

>Do you hate yourself for being trans
Yes
>>
>>6037407
Hey whatever makes you happy
As long as I don't have a single bit of dysphoria left I'm happy
>>
>>6037351
you dont magically become cis, you're still trans :)
>>
>>6037606
How so
And just cause I don't see a difference doesn't mean I am cis
I just see no difference there but lots between me and a tranny
Das all
>>
>>6037648
you were still a boy, and are now a girl, therefore trans
>>
>>6037648
LMAO proof positive that larry went full retard.
>>
>>6037652
I disagree given my condition and circumstances at birth based on this definition
my definition of trans is "is transitioning or working towards it due to dysphoria"
I neither transition nor have dysphoria soo by both definitions I wouldn't consider myself trans
>>
>>6037666
intersex or w/e but were still clearly male looking and had a dick, and trans is identifying as a gender other than that you were assigned at birth, or having changed your body to the opposite you did/would have developed as
>>
It sucks I guess, but so long as I don't think about it for too long it's fine.
I hate myself for being a lazy, unmotivated, dumb idiot, being trans doesn't figure into that, funnily enough.
>>
>>6037679
larry is/was never intersex. that was just a meme he dropped so he'd stand out. some real intersex posters did not take very kindly to his cultural appropriation.
>>
>>6037695
I'm guessing it was just a very benign intersex condition if it's true
>>
>>6037666
>my definition of trans
Nice try tumblr but you can't just redefine words so you can pretend you aren't a tranny anymore
>>
>>6037736
>ignoring the rest of what I said
k
sorry but I can't take you serious anymore
>>6037679
well by that definition I am totally fine to identify as intersex
still not trans by that definition
look if you wanna see me as trans, that's cool and all
but I don't see what I have in common with trannies
>>
>>6037843
you might be cispassing but you're still trans, and you still have the whole 'being raised as male' in common, but I can understand distancing yourself from the sort of cancer that congregates on sites like this
>>
>>6037700
Rawr is fucking bald and people still say he's intersex. Most people on this board have no clue what it actually means.
>>
>>6038145
...rawr is bald?

since when?
>>
>>6034843
Being a tumblr feminazi

A bit
>>
>>6035766
I'm an ugly autistic female with zero sex drive, so you get the picture
Is it a date if I invite you to look at maps and build mechanical keyboards?
>>
>>6036322
Thank fuck you'll never procreate.
>>
>>6039515
tempting, but experience has taught me that i dont get along well with others

i hope you find someone to do cool stuff with!
>>
>>6039646
I feel you, anon, I'm shit at developing meaningful relationships with others
I can't for the life of me make friends, either irl or internet friends
I'll keep doing stuff by myself, 100% positive
>>
Still trying.

A bit.
>>
>>6035039
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for posting this. Avitale's developmental review while a bit much for me to read in one sitting is incredibly helpful.
>>
>>6034843
Dunno really years and years of deliberation

idk maybe >>6031831
>>
>>6037695
ahem. she was always a cis woman, regardless of other life experiences
>>
>>6040289

Yeah, reading it the first time was truly eye-opening. It may have actually had the biggest part in helping me accept that being transgender is nothing to beat myself to death over. I wish I had read it much younger. I may write Avitale a thank you note.

>>6040528

It's a shame this post will be under-appreciated. Hysterical, anon.
>>
>>6040629
umm, I'm not sure how there was anything I said that could be construed as funny?
>>
>>6040695

You had me going there for a second, anon. Master of deadpan humor.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.