[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you make of the fact that violence against transsexuals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 15
File: 1458513918677.jpg (25 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
1458513918677.jpg
25 KB, 480x433
What do you make of the fact that violence against transsexuals has been rising sharply within the past five years?
>>
>>6028230
People are more aware of our existence and despise the fact that we exist. I can't blame them, I hate trannies a shitload and think that the vast majority deserve a good beating, even though I am one.
>>
More mainstream media attention and calls for rights and stuff? I mean it sounds paradoxical but now someone won't dismiss a trans lady as a dude with weird habits or a woman with an oddly masculine frame or whatnot, they'll see a trans lady as one of them big evil faggots who need common sense beaten into them
>>
>>6028230

Has it?
>>
>>6028244

No, it hasn't. This is a troll thread, but it's going to get a hundred replies trying to figure out why what OP said is "true", despite being an obvious lie.
>>
>>6028230
You know what I think about it? I think people are sick of getting sick of them trying to trick them. also transsexuals are degenerate scum. I mean why the fuck would you want to sacrifice cumming? The best sensation in the world? I'll tell you why it's because feminazis and the shit media encourage them that's fucking why.
http://thefederalist.com/2015/08/19/transgender-regret-is-real-even-if-the-media-tell-you-otherwise/
read this article free your mind!!!
>>
File: 1438574378195.jpg (1 MB, 2052x2235) Image search: [Google]
1438574378195.jpg
1 MB, 2052x2235
>>6028230
not enough transexuals carry firearms
>clearly
>>
If that's true and you're not making shit up it's because more people are coming out as trans.
>>
>>6028365

so the solution to cis-on-tranny violence is to reduce the amount of trannies?
>>
>violence against transsexuals has been rising sharply

It hasn't, but I *have* noticed a sharp rise in anti-trans sentiments on Facebook. I'm pretty sure it has everything to do with "transgender" becoming a media buzzword.

Pic related, it's some bullshit I saw today that my mom shared.

>>6028307
I remember that thread.
>>
the number of trannies has SKYROCKETED in the last few years. Of course statistically the violence is going to go up along with our population
>>
>>6028448
No, it's still a social problem. It's just that the trans is becoming more well known and more generally accepted so there are more people coming out. That means that there are more people for those who don't like trannies to beat up.
>>
>>6028230
Violence against transgender people has largely gone on unreported and poorly documented for a very long time. This is due to multiple factors including widespread stigma and ignorance of transgender people. Even today the statistics aren't all there in terms of accuracy.

The only reason we're hearing about it now is because it's no longer politically correct for the media and law enforcement to quietly sweep it under the rug. I expect the violent crime stats to go up even more in the coming years as documenting these cases properly becomes more common in local media outlets and law enforcement agencies.
>>
>>6028477
>it's still a social problem.

the solution to which, as you've repeatedly implied, is to reduce the number of trannies.

you said that violence is directly caused by people becoming trannies. ok, so let's get rid of the trannies. that sounds like a great idea.
>>
>>6028230
>citation required
>>
>>6028491
cis people are the ones doing the attacking. Their numbers should be reduced, and those who are allowed to stay should be reeducated to like trannies.
>>
The working class has been getting angry and the bourgeoisie is directing the anger at marginalized groups like trans people as the cause of all their problems to prevent class-consciousness among workers.
>>
>>6028230
Because they're scum and deserve to be beaten
>>
>>6030958
Nah it'd be easier to get rid of the .0001% of the population that's trans. Preferably by drilling a hole in their head and pouring acid in Dahmer style to destroy the mentally ill part of the brain.
>>
File: 1381912377027.jpg (469 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1381912377027.jpg
469 KB, 1600x1200
>>6030958
>>6032465
>>6028491
How about we just leave each other alone. We're all stuck together on this worthless planet until somebody invents interstellar travel. Until then, all you retards need to deal with it. Behave.
>>
Every day when I go out in public I hope someone who hates trans people will put me out of my misery, but they never come. I'm starting to think this "murder" thing is just a meme.
>>
>>6035193

Do you at least go out in girl mode? You're going to need to do that if you want that end.

I'm just hoping the average nigger with a gun kills me.
>>
>>6035262
I wear makeup and my voice is pretty faggy but I still wear guy clothes. I get mean looks all the time I'm just waiting for someone with the balls to end it.
>>
>>6032623
>Two ways to defend yourself from a violent attack
>One may end with you hurt
>The other with you in jail for most of your life
>>
>>6035274
probably looking at how pretty you are =]
>>
>>6035288
No, I look like some creepy forest hermit. They're just mad it's not the the 1200's and they can't exile me to the woods for being a troll.
>>
>>6028263
Obvious bait is obvious.
>>
>>6028239
>>
https://youtu.be/j6BbzFUeVSE

Gee, I wonder why...
>>
>>6035376
>obvious bait is obvious
>meanwhile a tranny that regretted the procedure kills herself
Quit it you only want them for their bodies don't lie you fucking piece of shit WHITE male.
>check your fucking privilege
>>
>>6035274

Problem is it's likely to just end with brain damage and then you're worse off.

>>6035283

>Living under a cuckville government where the law says your obligation is to jump out of the window of your own home to avoid a confrontation with a burglar or murderer instead of having the right to protect your family, property, and self.

You need a thorough deprogramming.

>>6035319

>yond lamentation when imagining how they should like to look at thee if thee w're a bewitching beauty in the 1200s
>thee shall nev'r has't a strapping young lad
>wherefore shouldst one taketh breath?
>>
>>6028230
"The rate of violence against transsexuals isn't high enough imo. When I'm president I will make sure every tranny is mocked daily when waiting in our government bread lines" -Bernie sanders
>>
>>6035650
>>meanwhile a tranny that regretted the procedure kills herself
The number of trans people who regret the procedure are a miniscule fraction, comparable to the percent who regret any other medical procedure. And the number who regret it enough to kill themselves are even less. But apparently that one person who kills themselves because they regret transitioning is more important than the 100+ who would kill themselves because they're not allowed to transition.

>>6035826
[citation needed]
>>
>>6035283
found the britkuck
>>
>>6035897
>But apparently that one person who kills themselves because they regret transitioning is more important than the 100+ who would kill themselves
Maybe read the article... 20% of trans people regret the procedure. A staggering amount. Maybe inform yourself and stop being such a moron. AND no watching news stations and reading on /lgbt/ doesn't count.
>>
>>6036506
NOT to mention the one who actually wrote the fucking article is TRANS. Some people on this board are really really dumb.
>>
>>6028263
>sacrifice cumming

lmao

im mtf and my orgasms are the best they've ever felt
>>
>>6035496
omg these trump rallies are so kekworthy. first aids skrillex and now this

i love trump so much
>>
>>6028230
I'm not surprised. When people learn about something new and hard to understand, they get scared and react violently like 99.9% of the time. Before now, almost no one knew what a trans person even was. Now trans people are everywhere thanks to the 24-hour media cycle. This confuses people, and keeps bashing that confusion over their heads everywhere they go... and makes them susceptible to rhetoric from organizations that have had their sights on trans people for some time now.

That and some people just like being angry and violent about things. It fulfills them spiritually and emotionally, so they'll take any target they can get.
>>
>>6028263
>free your mind
lol this fucking rube
>>
>>6032465
>Preferably by drilling a hole in their head and pouring acid in Dahmer style to destroy the mentally ill part of the brain.
So le edgy XD
that'll teach those doody-head degenerates!
>>
>>6032623
STOP OPRESSING MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE!!!!11!!
>>
>>6035650
>>meanwhile a tranny that regretted the procedure kills herself
Which totally outweighs all the people who kill themselves because they can't transition, right? And you morons say the trannies are the illogical ones, lol. The actual statistics support transition as the best available treatment and trannies who transitioned after 1989 have suicide rates in-line with the general population post-op, sorry if science not agreeing with your feels triggers you.
>>
>>6036988
Covering their faces yet convinced they're the good guys.
>>
>>6036506
>20% of trans people regret the procedure
That's literally not true.
>A staggering amount.
Yeah it must be pretty staggering when you find misinformation that supports what your feels tell you.

>NOT to mention the one who actually wrote the fucking article is TRANS
And that somehow changes the statistical data? lol
>Some people on this board are really really dumb.
Yeah you've proved that pretty well with your personal example.
>>
>>6035496
>communist
>tranny
We really need to bring back McCarthy era more than ever
>>
>>6037003
>That's literally not true.
[citation needed ]
>>
>>6028230
Because gay people are becoming less and less of an acceptable political scapegoat since big companies have switched to supporting them so a new target is needed to drum up good old fashioned fear/hate-based support.
>>
>>6037002
i still don't understand the reason why would anybody react like that?

the dude wasn't being mean
the only thing he said "do some research before talking to us about trump"
like wtf?
seriously that was so childish
>>
>>6036506
>>6036521
>Research from the US and Holland suggests that up to a fifth of patients regret changing sex.
This is the only real mention of a figure and "sex change regret" and there is zero citation. The rest are studies that aggregate suicide attempts before transition into "overall suicide attempts" and the post-op suicide rates with the rest of the populace. Of course they'll have a higher rate than the rest of the populace. Gay people do to, and typically other minorities have a higher rate of suicide. It's generally attributed to societal rejection.

Also this article is written by a the same sad motherfucker that's been leading this same charge with the same sob story for years on end after his family and the Christian groups he hooked up with shamed him into detransitioning. Now he's their pet detransitioner.
>>
>>6037021
>i still don't understand the reason why would anybody react like that?
They're on the "right side of history" so any means with which to deal with "wrong people" is justified by virtue of it being done by a good guy to a wrong guy.

They are the kind of people who consider it legit and morally ok to kill a person for having the wrong ideas or threatening his/her family, including children and even their pets.
>>
>>6035496
I peobably would have punched it.
>>
>>6037079
me too and i am a tranny
>>
>>6036983
great meme
r
e
a
t

m
e
m
e
>>
File: 1381913366323.jpg (164 KB, 1112x588) Image search: [Google]
1381913366323.jpg
164 KB, 1112x588
>>6035283
Hello Europe
>>
File: WEW LAD.png (69 KB, 462x534) Image search: [Google]
WEW LAD.png
69 KB, 462x534
>>6037025
>no citations
ok wow you couldn't get anymore autistic
>>
File: Absolutly none at all WEW.png (82 KB, 490x541) Image search: [Google]
Absolutly none at all WEW.png
82 KB, 490x541
>no citations nope none at all
>>
>>6037123
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth
>a page for a newspaper that lacks references or links for the research
>conflates study drop-out with transition dissatisfaction

>>6037137
Pretty sure they meant citation for the claim of 20%.
Can you read your own image? Because while it mentions the 20% figure it doesn't actually provide a citation for it there with the other citations that trans people can suffer from other conditions, which I guess is supposed to invalidate them somehow..
>>
>>6037123
>>6037137
Anyone that claims transsexuals kill themselves because of the surgery, or because surgery doesn't do anything to alleviate symptoms is ignorant on why transsexuals, and most people who commit suicide, do so.

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Now, STFU.
>>
>>6035283
>One may end with you dead
>The other with you in court, alive, proving it was self defense
FTFY
>>
>>6037158
>no peer reviewed study
Yeah I'm not reading your shit bias sources bro that aren't even verified. See you on tv in a few years when you off yourself
Kek
>>
>>6037170
/pol/ go home
>>
>>6037157
>>6037158
look i know you guys have a huge fetish for transgender people... BUT ALL HUMAN LIVES MATTER AND YOUR STUPID FETISH SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. Also nice shit studies that you likely just googled right this instant.
>>
>>6037103
>he thinks it's just a meme
lmao
another tranny here. i want to shove your face into my crotch to make you see how much i can't come anymore
>>
>>6037183
trannies =/= mtf
and if you are mtf you are a lying piece of shit
>>
>>6037181
I bet you're the same kind of faggot that spams the pimozide study and believes the American College of Pediatricians is an actual medical organization.

You honestly think transsexuals are offing themselves because they got a neo-vagina constructed?

>it has nothing to do with being told to go to hell by everyone you ever loved
>absolutely nothing to do with your family disowning you
>fuck all to do with being discriminated against in every facet of life from employment to healthcare to education and housing

Nope, it's totally my new vag that makes me want to die.
>>
>>6037199
>>it has nothing to do with being told to go to hell by everyone you ever loved
>>absolutely nothing to do with your family disowning you
>>fuck all to do with being discriminated against in every facet of life from employment to healthcare to education and housing
these are all great reasons not to go through with please keep digging your own grave
>>
>>6037187
why would i be lying senpai? come over and i'll show you i am no liar
>>
File: 1369824411534.gif (497 KB, 349x262) Image search: [Google]
1369824411534.gif
497 KB, 349x262
>>6037204
>Because douchebags like you exist, I shouldn't be allowed to express who I feel I am.

How about you stop telling me what I can and can't, or should and shouldn't do with my own body and mind your own fucking business.

Go home, /pol/.
>>
File: sissy0090.jpg (208 KB, 714x1000) Image search: [Google]
sissy0090.jpg
208 KB, 714x1000
>>6037212
>Go home pol
im actually really offended by that. I'm a bi liberal. I'm trying to make a point make up your own fucking mind before you go through with an operation. Don't just be another sheeple
>>
>>6037210
wait you're really blurring the lines here do you mean cum metaphorically or literally
>>
>>6037009
You don't quite seem to understand how the burden of proof works, not really surprising considering how uneducated and feels-driven you all seem to be.

It's on you to prove that something is true rather than demanding others disprove you and the link that was initially posted with the 20% claim does not actually lead to a source citation for the research, but here you go anyway since you're too lazy and ignorant for a simple web-search to educate yourself.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
>Even though the overall mortality was increased across both time periods, it did not reach statistical significance for the period 1989–2003.
Or in other words, after 1989 trannies are not significantly different from rates of the general population.
This is also the famous study that Paul R. McHugh cited as evidence supporting his anti-trans arguments that led to him being discredited by the medical establishment and doctors who actually performed the research due to him ignoring the demographic data and other elements of the study in order to blatantly misrepresent the data to serve his personal agenda.
>>
>>6037222
>bi liberal
OH GOD IT'S EVEN WORSE
>>
>>6037199
>Nope, it's totally my new mutilated chopped up and sewn back together frankenpenis that makes me want to die
FTFY to be more accurate. Also I'd kill myself if I realized I spend thousands of dollars on a superficial cosmetic surgery that made me sterile for life as well. I mean talk about depressing, you'll have a gaping wound you have to dilate and keep from healing closed and you can't even have kids. You're just a human fleshlight and nobody will waste their time with you. Not a man because you can't give him kids and not a lesbian because I'm sorry I wouldn't want to date a mentally ill man when there is a sea of real lesbians.
>>
No, you're telling me here >>6037204 that I should conform to society's standards and not transition at all, because I'll face discrimination and hatred from uneducated bigots like yourself; knowing full well that transsexuals who don't transition end up killing themselves far more often than ones who do.

You ignorantly disregard the fact that people off themselves because of shitty lives and abusive people, not because they got a surgical operation. If people weren't so pointlessly hateful of others, we'd see less dead bodies. Yet, we have to deal with people like you, berating and condemning others to the point they feel like suicide is an option to escape the bullshit.
>>
>>6037242
>bi liberal
>i'm bi
>makes someone a bad person
lemme guess you think every straight person and every single white guy is inherently bad amirite?
>>
>>6037253
>transsexuals who don't transition end up killing themselves far more often than ones who do.
great citation skills +1
>>
>>6037239
Did you literally not even read that link

>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population.

Trannies BTFO
>>
>>6037253
This was meant for this >>6037222
>>
>>6037181
>geez WHY DO YOU KEEP DEMANDING EVIDENCE AND SOURCES!?!??! can't you just accept MUH FEELS as IRREFUTABLE FACTS?!?!?!11?!

Also one of the
>shit studies that you likely just googled right this instant
that you replied to was actually a repost of the link that you retards claimed showed a 20% regret rate.

You can't even manage to actually read posts let alone sources and evidense, you feels-driven idiot.
>>
>>6037268
>Also one of the
>>shit studies that you likely just googled right this instant
you literally just made that up
>>
>>6037222
>I-I'm totally not /pol/, I'm one of you degenerates so you can trust me! why wont you sheeple just wake up to the jewish conspiracy?
>>
>>6037277
>that you replied to was actually a repost of the link that you retards claimed showed a 20% regret rate.
i meant to quote this >>6037277
>>
>>6037268
>one of them can't cite it itt holy fuck my god
that's so accurate to what he posted
>>
Apparently you can't read a post OR a source fully.
>Even though the overall mortality was increased across both time periods, it did not reach statistical significance for the period 1989–2003.

>not statistically significant
Or are you just one of those retards that flunked out of school before you could struggle to learn how statistics work?
>>
this entire thread is so fucking cancer. everyone just off themselves and be done with this stupid thread
>>
>>6037232
umm, it's up to you lol
>>
>>6037282
Meant to quote yourself?

Seriously, try to calm down and make a coherent post.
>>
>>6037290
Meant as a response for >>6037260 obviously.
>>
>>6037299
No. This is an important phase in every "repression via reactionary politics" trans person's life. It takes time, but eventually they'll wind up in the right general for them.
>>
>>6037288
What?
>>
>>6037290
>tranny suicide rates much higher post OP
>but not drastically high enough to warrant a statistical significance
The sentence literally says that post ops still have higher suicide rates than the general population and the sentence following that one says

>The cause-specific mortality from suicide was much higher in sex-reassigned persons, compared to matched controls

Also the CONCLUSION of the findings is as follows you retard
>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population.
So In conclusions all those doctors found this^^^
>>
>>6037301
>umm, it's up to you lol
no, you are physically impossible to ejaculate. You don't have the sexual organs to do it.
>>
>>6037456
>comparing suicide rates between a violently oppressed minority group and the general population
>being surprised they commit suicide more often

Are you retarded?
>>
You know why mtfs and ftms are so angry itt? because they can't release those emotions. What was once part of them is now gone forever you can't take it back. Ejaculating is a great sensation and it helps flush those awful emotions.
>>
>>6037011
you are a mentally ill cuck. confirmed professional victim.
>>
The problem is that the vast majority of violence against trans people is committed by blacks but the liberals who claim to want to protect trans people refuse to call the black community out on it. We need to discus why blacks feel that they have a right to attack and kill trans people, especially trans people of color. Remember black lives matter, unless you are a black trans woman, then expect to be killed by a black man.
>>
>>6037486
oh you assumed i had SRS ... this is awkward
>>
>>6037527
Would you please stop using stupid abbreviations (like lol) it makes you look like an autist.
>>
>>6037514
I tried discussing this with another trans woman and she said I was being racist. I get not wanting to make it a racial issue, but this particular epidemic IS tied to a racial issue. Most of the murders and assaults against trans women in the last year were committed by straight black men. Urban black culture is obsessed with masculinity and physical violence. As a result, many straight black men and women are virulently homophobic and transphobic. Now, I know this doesn't apply to all black people including gay and transgender black people, but unfortunately those individuals are a minority.

It's frustrating because if I try to speak up about this issue I could lose friends and get shunned out of the LGBT community.
>>
>>6037535
sex reassignment surgery? you're on this board and you don't know that acronym?

YOU'RE the autist
>>
>>6037665
You implied you were mtf so I don't know where you're getting this from.
>>
>>6037680
no, that's just how your autistic reptile brain processed it. i am not even the first person you responded to. i'd tell you to put down the crackpipe, but i think the damage has already been done.
>>
>>6037691
Very polite response. Also SRS often means serious so it's pretty confusing when I literally said >>6037187
and you replied with >>6037210
>>
>>6037697
They obviously didn't read the entire comment line... It was initially about mtfs being unable to ejaculate
>>
>>6037612
>>6037514

slavery and racism made the blacks act that way and be so angry so really it's still the FUCKING WHITE MALE's dault
>>
>>6037535
SRS is a medical term, retard.
>>
>>6037823
more idiots not reading the thread wow >>6037739
>>
File: NEVER EVER.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
NEVER EVER.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>not realizing that homosexuality and transsexualism is an evolutionary response to overpopulation
>yfw /pol/fags are getting lead on by the jews and they don't even know it
Nice redpill you have there, retards. Go back to ribbit or your stormfag site, fags.
>>
>>6037104
Why should deportation be necessary? Just jail him like any other rapist.
>>
>>6037782
This is such a bullshit copout. The majority of the men that committed those crimes were aged 18-35 and likely never actually experienced slavery and institutionalized racism firsthand. The two thugs that attacked the woman in the video below definitely didn't know what it was like. They have no fucking excuse. Even if they were still somehow magically oppressed by "da evul white man", they still wouldn't have any excuse for their violent and uncivilized behavior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glrh2JrtFOU

If black people really are equal to white people, then they should be held accountable for their actions and take steps to address problems within their own culture.
>>
>>6037170
Where's ~YOUR~ peer reviewed study?
>>
File: 495671.jpg (47 KB, 398x389) Image search: [Google]
495671.jpg
47 KB, 398x389
>>6032465
scaary>>6032224
im not sure if srs

>>6031773
absolutely true anon the segregation of groups of people by the lower middle working class has being going on for years its just part of a cycle that has got to stop one day...I hope.I just dont understand how people cant use their heads and think that everyone is human... well except for lawyers they are blood sucking parastyes.
>>
>>6037899
Is that even possible evolutionarily?
>>
File: 18 (2).jpg (48 KB, 303x331) Image search: [Google]
18 (2).jpg
48 KB, 303x331
>>6035274
its because they know you wanna die anon they can smell it, thats also why they look at you funny.>>6035496
who the fuck are these dumbasses wearing masks kek.

>>6036988

IKR i laugh at every video I see of him im convinced that hes just a meme.

>>6037003
REKT

>>6037222
Who is being disallowed to transition just people who are too young?

>>6037939

DRAWN AND QUARTERED!

>>6037941
The McDonald's employees where just cowards trying to get by. those crazy chicks though I dont know why im still suprised that people are still filled with so much hatred.
>>
>>6037104
>Akinshipe
>Kinship
ha
>>
We're more prevalent nowadays than we ever have been.

People who don't understand hating their gender/genitals with a passion dislike those who do.

Due to prevalence, people know we exist.

Blah blah, people don't understand each other + prevalence & knowledge = hate and or hate crimes.

Or,

People can't keep it in their pants. The cause of all history.
>>
>>6037254
Liberals a shit m8.
And all straight people are indeed inherently bad, regardless who they are, what they believe, how they look like or where they came from.
But that's because all straight people are literally incapable of any form of empathy or compassion.
>>
>>6028244
>>6028248
yes it has, you obviously have internect access go learn something
>>
>>6043065
>all straight people are indeed inherently bad, regardless who they are, what they believe, how they look like or where they came from.
>But that's because all straight people are literally incapable of any form of empathy or compassion.
Wow that's dank
>>
File: 1327936546322.jpg (206 KB, 1071x1600) Image search: [Google]
1327936546322.jpg
206 KB, 1071x1600
>>6037456
Oh so you ARE just an ignorant idiot who has no idea statistics work.
I'm very sorry if you had to drop out of school to support your family or something like that but it's never too late to go back to school and educate yourself about basic mathematics!

If a difference is not statistically significant that means that you can not say for sure that there even is a difference, a statistically significant difference shows that there is in fact a difference, that's statistics.

The conclusion is for all the data and does not differentiate groups based on the demographic data, which again shows that after 1989 there is no statistically significant difference from the general population for post-transition trans people.
If you were to go back to highschool/university to finally figure out math then you could probably also find help with how to read and understand research data.

Good luck with you education, anon, math can be hard but just don't give up and you'll figure it out!
>>
>>6037977
Some have suggested the "gay uncle" hypothesis that even if they don't reproduce gay people could contribute to the survival/success and evolutionary fitness of children in their close family.
Additionally there is something of a "gay gene" that increases the chance of being gay but as with some genes it needs to be "switched on" and when it is inactivate the child is straight but it may lead to greater promiscuity and chance of reproduction.
>>
The movement to give transsexuals "rights" is almost entirely based upon depriving others of theirs. Under the transsexual agenda, communities must ignore the realities of sex. Under the transsexual agenda, shopkeepers must service and hire transsexuals. Under the transsexual agenda, private citizens who disapprove of transsexualism are silenced. Unfortunately, even transsexuals who do not support these measures are inevitable victims of public backlash.

What do I make of rising violence against transsexuals? It shows how counterproductive the "transsexual rights" movement is, and how desperately we need a lassiez-faire reform of discrimination and gender laws.
>>
>>6046524
>transsexual agenda
>IT'S DA LIBRUL CONSPIRACY!!1!!!!!1!! WHY DO PEOPLE GET OFFENDED AND CALL ME A BIGOT WHEN I CALL FAGGOTS AND NIGGERS WHAT THEY ARE!1!??!!? STOP OPPRESSING MEEEEEE!1!!!!!!11!!11!!!!!!1!
>>
>>6028230
its fun and they are crap at fighting meaning you can beat up like three or four a night. queers since they've been hitting the gym lately are harder work meaning you can real only give 1or 2 a sound kicking, its just effort vs reward really
>>
>>6046524
> Laws protecting trans people from economic and social violence are why we have to resort to physical violence!
Or you could just dial back the violence altogether.
>>
>>6046524
>Under the transsexual agenda, shopkeepers must service and hire transsexuals.
Same as for any other citizen. If you're going to claim that you're being deprived of rights, you should try to at least point to a right that's being taken away from you.

>Under the transsexual agenda, private citizens who disapprove of transsexualism are silenced.
So you think people should be forced to offer you a platform to spread your hateful opinions? That IS an actual example of depriving others of their rights.
>>
>>6045343

It's typical to leave a source when making a thread on 4chan.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.