[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great news for any dumbasses who were closet trans and joine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14
File: WIN_20160414_12_38_12_Pro.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160414_12_38_12_Pro.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
Great news for any dumbasses who were closet trans and joined the military to "man up" (Like I did).
It's going to be possible soon to get support and not be discharged for transitioning while serving active duty.
I'm not gonna die in combat without that HRT anons. -LCPL G. USMC

http://flightlines.airforcetimes.com/2015/06/23/transgender-troops-attending-white-house-lgbt-pride-event/

http://www.spartapride.org/

http://www.spartapride.org/trans_service_faq
>>
File: megamind.jpg (8 KB, 280x175) Image search: [Google]
megamind.jpg
8 KB, 280x175
It's all going according to plan...
>>
>>6024564
Thrilled for all the trans people serving, and who will no doubt be doing so. A wonderful reminder.
>>
>>6024564

Fuck, man. That hairline. Also, I thought that while you could still be discharged for being a tranny, the authority was recently moved up from immediate command to the highest levels, meaning it's practically not going to happen?
>>
>higher average estrogen level

Nothing against you but I'd rather keep only the FTMs.
>>
>>6024564
Well I left everything and I'm a NEET living with my parents now.
They will never know I'm a tranny, even if I kill myself soon.
>>
>>6024845

What does that have to do with the thread?
>>
>>6024879
I was in the military and I left because I didn't want to be another operator tranny.
>>
>>6024895

Why aren't you cashing in that Post 9/11 money and moving out of your parents place?
>>
Semper Fi, faggot.

At least you got off your dysphoric ass and did something in your life instead of being a special snowflake.
>>
>>6024919
Not a burger, sorry.
>>
File: KAF.jpg (70 KB, 616x435) Image search: [Google]
KAF.jpg
70 KB, 616x435
>>6024949

Oh man, there's your mistake right there.
>>
>>6024941
>being a disposable hired gun for corporate Jewish interests is doing something with your life
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
212 KB, 1920x1080
>>6024954
>pizza hut / burger king / etc logos in the back.
God damn burgers, do they also have fried butter shops in the mess hall?.
Some of you were bros when we were all stationed in Iraq though.

Since I'm talking about food, our rations were pretty balling though.

>Cheese (real one).
>Really nice meals (for pre cooked stuff).
>Decent tier coffee.
>Pate
>Some fish (I always traded since I can only stand tuna with a lot of mayo and hot sauce).
>Awesome breakfast (loved the oaths with cinnamon and apples).

Had to google a pic for you of the average MRE.
>>
>>6024564
nice hairline sir
>>
>>6024991

Those are some classy rations.

>>6024975

>bitching on the internet about the state of the world instead of actively participating in it is doing something with your life
>>
>>6025009
>he fell for the 'participating with the world' meme
>>
yeah ive been paying close attention so that i can hopefully stop self medding and not worry about fobbing out without my drugs.
>>
>>6024991

That's an average MRE?
God-DAMN the last time I had an MRE it barely qualified as food.
>>
>>6025543
If you have patience, watch this review about the french rations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-e52ILTWVw

kiwidude and the boss are pretty cool and I'm not even into reviews or MRE stuff (other than have eaten them obviously).
>>
>>6024607
You mother fucker.
>>6024793
Yes right now it's possible, but there's several currently serving active duty who are open about their gender and on HRT.
>>
>>6024991
That is not an MRE. Unless you're airforce or some shit.
>>
>>6025858
That anon is french bro.
I'm >>6025792 and after years on /k/ I kinda got an eye for identifying MRE's
>>
>>6025851

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Even if you're commander's transphobic as hell, he has to go eat shit because only much higher ranking officers, way removed from his position, can get the process to get you discharged started.
>>
>>6024564

So what the fuck are the Marines, exactly? The Army, Navy, and Air Force I understand, but what the fuck do you people do? Why weren't the other three branches enough?

Also, somebody on /k/ said a while ago that they joined the Marines thinking they were special operators on the level of Seal Team 10, and they only realized when they got to basic they were the rank and file and retards like in any other branch. So special forces, the Marines are not.
>>
What the fuck are you doing in the military anyway, you fucking corporate state pawn?
>>
>>6031635

Probably dem benefits, senpai.
>>
>>6031614
They're the "special" forces.
>>
File: 1459969888325.gif (382 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1459969888325.gif
382 KB, 392x500
Ha,what a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>6031635
>Be closet trans since I was 9
>Severely homophobic mom
>at 18 move out, get job, live a while
>19 still feel trapped in wrong body, mom still makes me hate that about myself
>how to man up?
>Joins Marine Corps
>Thinking will become alpha male as fuck
>13 weeks of boot camp
>4 weeks combat training
>in MOS school now
>nope still trans. FUCK.
and that's how my story goes anon.
>>
>>6033383

Did you ever have any girlfriends? I'm asking because there was actually an MtF here who tried to do what you did (it was either army or marines, I don't recall). She was right out of high school and wanted to "kill some ragheads." But when she actually sat down with the recruiters, they asked her if she ever had any girlfriends after a while. She said no, then the recruiters looked at each other, which made her paranoid. Then they looked back at her and told her the military's not for her and that she should try to find something else. She said, "Please, I don't know what I'm going to do besides this." They said, "OK, we'll give you a call back." And they never did. She was glad they didn't because as she said, she would have been standing in a 100 degree something desert guarding nothing if they had.

What was your recruiter like? Desperate to get that next officer promotion and stay in by selling "membership packages" to recruits, or do you think they just didn't realize you were a tranny?
>>
Anyone who needs constant medication for an illness shouldn't serve in the military.
>>
>>6033438

The military doesn't want anyone who has a need for daily medication, but assuming GnRH analog and injection or implant are the medications used, then it's far less than daily medication. Even then, the military can grant waivers on a case-by-case basis to people who do have a need to take medicine daily. Not everyone has a combat position either.
>>
>>6033383

What do you mean by
>19 still feel trapped in wrong body, mom still makes me hate that about myself

The hating yourself because of your mother part, specifically.
>>
>>6025051
>He fell for the entropy meme
>>
>>6025866
>got an eye for identifying MRE's
>The packaging is in french
>idk its like a honed skill i developed after years on /k/

kek
>>
>>6031614
>So what the fuck are the Marines, exactly?
Mobile infantry. The Army is mostly stationary and focused on defense, it holds and occupies set territories. The Marines are faster and focused on offense, they move out to wherever they're needed for quick raids. Obviously that's an oversimplification, especially with the complexity of modern warfare, but that's the core difference between the two branches.

>Also, somebody on /k/ said a while ago that they joined the Marines thinking they were special operators on the level of Seal Team 10, and they only realized when they got to basic they were the rank and file and retards like in any other branch.
What? Why the fuck would he think that? The Marines have their own special forces IIRC, but why on Earth would he assume all Marines were like that? There are hundreds of thousands of Marines, obviously they can't all be the best of the best, what a stupid fucking assumption.
>>
>>6033587
>mom raises me in Mormon church
>"We don't judge people for their sins"
>"Gays are evil, spawn of the devil"
>conflicting messages but completely homophobic
>Mom makes lots of anti-lgbt comments and arguments my whole life
>Hate myself starting in elementary school because there must be something "wrong" with me
>Hate myself in 5 grade when I want to wear a dress to my first band concert, don't tell mom
>Hate myself in middle school even more when I want to kiss boys more than girls
>Hate myself even more in highschool when I want to start HRT because that's "wrong and a sin"
>Graduate highschool, get job, move out, no longer go to church
>still hate the fact that I'm trans because I've hated myself for so long about it, still trying to get myself to understand that it's k
Hating yourself doesn't just go away when you move out. Even if you're completely out of NEET mode and entirely self sufficient. You still feel like there's something wrong because you were raised your whole life to believe that you were wrong.
>>
File: WIN_20160415_23_58_00_Pro.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160415_23_58_00_Pro.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>6033426
I did have a girlfriend for like 2 1/2 years in highschool.
My recruiter was awesome with paperwork, could make anyone sound like a great recruit on paper. But dealing with people he could only weed out the pot heads, didn't care about anything else. That and I was really good at hiding the fact that I was transgender.

Last night I had my makeup done and for the first time I have hope for when I actually do start HRT.
>>
File: Puck cover 2.jpg (1 MB, 1368x1920) Image search: [Google]
Puck cover 2.jpg
1 MB, 1368x1920
>>6033979

>The Marines have their own special forces IIRC, but why on Earth would he assume all Marines were like that?

I don't know. I guess it's because of those pretty swank dress uniforms in the commercials. And the whole "The Few. The Proud. The Marines" slogan. Both of those things give a prestigious feel to the advertising the Army doesn't really have with it's "There's Strong, and then there's Army Strong." Of course, the Navy needs no promotion because who doesn't want to be out at sea?

>>6034598

I know what you mean. I've at least gotten over the self-hatred for being trans (but I've still got it for everything else). I also hate how some people seem they've got sympathy enough for the whole world, but then when you say you're LGBT, suddenly you're a baby-eating monster.

>>6034672

What was the relationship dynamic between you and your girlfriend? How did it end?

So you don't think if he had known that you were trans that he would have recommended you not join?

Who did your makeup? Your skin does look a lot brighter, and your eyes a lot more feminine, even in the thumbnail. Are you on leave?

Did you at least get to avoid anything that triggers your dysphoria in the Marines?
>>
>>6034961
>What was the relationship dynamic between you and your girlfriend?
Our relationship was alright at first. I was a sophomore and she was a Junior, I'd never had a relationship before, she'd had one. We were the dorky normie couple that went from never having had sex before to fucking every day. After the first year she got more angry and controlling, partly because she thought my best friend (a girl) liked me.
>How did it end?
2 1/2 years into the relationship she was arguing with me almost every day about stupid shit, never happy, we both knew it was time to end it.
>So you don't think if he had known that you were trans that he would have recommended you not join?
No, he would definitely have told me to get the fuck out. And with the policy when I joined, I wouldn't have been able to.
Department of Defense order number
6130.03.28.r is where the exact order banning transgender service is listed, page 48 close to bottom of http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/613003p.pdf
>Who did your makeup?
A friend of mine who's also stationed here. She only did my lipstick and eyes, but the effect was really big. She's gonna get foundation and all that for tomorrow. Not on leave, but if we do my makeup at night then no NCO's will see my face, and none of the newer Marines really care. I had one guy call me a faggot in formation last night, but half the platoon told him to go fuck himself.
>Did you at least get to avoid anything that triggers your dysphoria in the Marines?
Typically I feel dysphoria the strongest right after PT when I'm in the shower, probably because all my muscles are sore and I'm seeing myself naked (Which I try to avoid). So I can't really avoid it that much.

I'll post pictures of my makeup tomorrow night
>>
>>6035073
>>6034961
Oh and no my girlfriend had no idea I was trans. I'm really good at hiding it.
>>
File: andy.jpg (44 KB, 336x448) Image search: [Google]
andy.jpg
44 KB, 336x448
>>6024564
This guy looks like Andy from Twin Peaks
>>
File: who dat purdy ladee.png (659 KB, 503x608) Image search: [Google]
who dat purdy ladee.png
659 KB, 503x608
>>6034672
I gave you a makeover
>>
>>6035289
This is so sad...
>>
>>6035293
why lol? am i crazy for thinking this sorta passes?
>>
>>6035304
Yes.
>>
>>6035073

>After the first year she got more angry and controlling, partly because she thought my best friend (a girl) liked me.

Seems like a psycho.

>A friend of mine who's also stationed here.

How did she find out?

>half the platoon told him to go fuck himself

They sound like some nice people. But this just brought up a question in my mind. I know romance is more difficult in the military, but is there anyone at base you like (never mind chances are low)?

>Typically I feel dysphoria the strongest right after PT when I'm in the shower, probably because all my muscles are sore and I'm seeing myself naked (Which I try to avoid). So I can't really avoid it that much.

Even reading that sounds emotionally painful.

>>6035117

I didn't think she would know. But I do remember someone posting that after coming out as trans to their ex, the ex said she never planned on telling that MtF she thought the entire time they were dating she actually kissed like a girl. Meanwhile the MtF thought she kissed really dominantly. Gay and trans people alike also usually think they give off fewer hints of faggotry than they do.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 200x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 200x205
>>6031614
>Marines are all psychotic and only go into the military because they want to kill people and marines see the most combat, there are also a few tards that join because the government tells them it's manly.
>The Army is made up of generaly sane mouthbreathers who couldn't think of anything else to do after high school. >The Navy is where 70% of gay sex occurs in America
>The Air Force is full of pretty chill dudes that are basically looking for an easy gig that won't see combat. It has higher standards then the other branches and they won't accept tards, because tards shouldn't fuck around with planes.
>>
>>6035157
Eh. Better than Megamind.
>>6035289
Not bad! Would probably have been better if I had shaved, got a little bit of a 5:00 shadow going on. And I really don't expect to pass at the moment given that I haven't even gotten started on HRT yet.
>>6035397
>How did she find out?
I told her, she and her lesbian best friend are really open to that sort of thing.
>is there anyone at base you like (never mind chances are low)?
Yeah, the girl who did my makeup lol. But she's not into girls at all, she just likes me as a friend. And I'm not planning on dating anyone till I get out of the Marine Corps.
>>6035413
>because the government tells them it's manly.
Exact reason I joined in case you couldn't tell. And guess who's not feeling any more manly.

Came out to my dad (12 years Marine Corps, 12 years Army) last night, he was surprisingly cool with it. About to come out to my homophobic mom. We'll see how that goes.
>>
>>6035289
>filename
>>
>>6035413

>The Navy is where 70% of gay sex occurs in America

No wonder they started sending stuff about joining the Navy as an officer near the end of my senior year as a young tranny.

>>6035649

>12 years Marine Corps, 12 years Army

How does that work? Congrats on your dad taking it well. Do you think he would have accepted it if you came out earlier?
>>
Or you could not be a fucking whack job faggot.
>>
>>6036011
>Dad joined Marine Corps, got to rank of Sergeant
>In Marine Corps band, no open spots to get promoted for his whole time, never got staff sergeant
>Max time a Sergeant can serve in Marine Corps is 12 years
>12 year mark comes around, has to leave Marine Corps
>Joins Army
>Within a year or two of joining gets Staff Sergeant in Army
>Serves 12 years in the Army
>>
File: cameout2mom.png (11 KB, 302x239) Image search: [Google]
cameout2mom.png
11 KB, 302x239
So.
Homophobic mom. Hate myself all my life.
Stress for weeks and weeks about what to tell her.
She's gonna block me out of her life.
And.
Pic related.
>>
>>6036174

I knew you didn't hide it as well as you thought. But despite knowing you were vaguely LGBT, she's still cutting you off completely? Also, what are your FB posts like?
>>
>>6036192
Oh no. I thought she was going to cut me off completely, but she's not now.
And she's just okay with it.
Homophobic mormon mom who fucked me up since I was 9 because i had to hide it is just okay with it.
And Idk? just facebook posts?
>>
>>6036213

How do your FB posts compare to a cis man's your age? I imagine a lot fewer mentions of women, sex and parties.

Have you asked her if she changed her mind about gay people since you were a kid?
>>
>>6036219
No mentions of sex, women, parties. Lots of jokes and puns that I thought were funny, a few years ago I used to post some of my poetry, and art, idk.
>>
>>6036229
I'm gonna track down some of my old stuff, tell me if it seems gay or trans.
>>
>>6036229

Yeah, senpai, you were a straight up fag. No shame in it. One guy thought I was gay immediately upon seeing me when we first met despite me not even opening my mouth.
>>
File: drown.jpg (12 KB, 274x206) Image search: [Google]
drown.jpg
12 KB, 274x206
I dreamed you were lost above the clouds
Wishing I could pull you to solid ground
To a life you never got to lead
I called you down to me
And we ran and danced and played
It was the perfect day
But I woke up and you had to leave
It wasn't just a dream

You say they're lost here on the ground
Confined to only what they see
Not what might be
But they have a life of light and laughter and love
A gift you lost when you left for above
They say in dreams you abandoned me
So you could be free
They don't remember how to dream

I think I'm lost with my head above the clouds
So far up I can't see the ground
I think I'm closer to heaven, to you, than ever before
But dreams make far away fantasies draw near
And nightmares draw them closer still
Untill you can't see around the lies your mind makes
My heart aches
I still dream so I can see you here by me
>>
>>6036247

Seems homo. Did you write it about a person or a pet? Also, for poetry it's pretty good (I don't like poetry, personally). Definitely wouldn't have had the patience to write anything like that.
>>
>>6036258
I wrote it about a dream I had, don't even remember the dream. Something about a girl.
Shit. Seems homo. Fuck my life.
>>
>>6036266

Also, the sharing of jokes and puns reminds me of the way older women share religious image macros and things like that.
>>
File: whysosingle.jpg (20 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
whysosingle.jpg
20 KB, 384x395
>>6036285
"Swiss cheese has holes.
The more swiss cheese you have the more holes you have.
The more holes you have the less swiss cheese you have.
So the more swiss cheese you have the less swiss cheese you have."
That's about what my fb looks like, between these two things.
>>
>>6036290

The image would give the impression of you being a straight male if it had been you that made it. The text gives off more of a "nerdy male with no interest in girls" vibe.
>>
>>6034672
What a waste of a man
>>
>>6036318
Not a man ;)
>>
File: uglymofo2.png (577 KB, 503x608) Image search: [Google]
uglymofo2.png
577 KB, 503x608
>>6035289
My regular hair color
>>
>>6024564
>It's going to be possible soon to get support and not be discharged for transitioning while serving active duty.
Holy shit. This country is fucked
>>
Good, I want a trap bf
>>
>>6037310

Just because there is a higher concentration of trannies in the military than outside of it, doesn't mean every person in the military is a tranny.
>>
>>6037536
Estimated 15,500 currently serving, and estimated 100 per year would seek HRT
>>
>>6037937
That's only 0.7% of the armed forces
>>
>>6037937

Citation? I can't imagine any tranny being stupid enough to not go on HRT the moment the military fully accepts openly trans soldiers after the disappointment that being the same lost person as ever following their latest failed attempt to man up. Plus, how much are you expecting HRT to cost for 100 people to be a worrying amount?
>>
>>6036290

So after finding out you couldn't hide your secret as well as you thought you did, do you wish your recruiter would have found you out and pushed you away?
>>
>>6037993
One citation for the 15,500 (estimated) transgender personnel serving in the military. Can't find the article that estimated 100 per year seeking HRT, but it was something about the social struggle was a reason so many wouldn't transition.

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/military-related/us-transgender-military-service/
>>
>>6038020
Nah because in a few months I'll be on HRT courtesy of military medical insurance.
>>
>>6040607

You couldn't have hypothetically started HRT after the recruiter turned you away and then joined up after the military accepted trans people?
>>
>>6040651
Dunno about that, it depends on what exactly happens with this policy change.
Department of Defense order 6130.03.29.R I believe is the exact order under revision.
>>
The standards of care in that sparta thing say living as your assumed gender before starting hrt and i can see the military adopting that policy all too easily
>>
>>6035413
>>The Navy is where 70% of gay sex occurs in America
>yfw the Navy is government's long con to get every gay out of mainland America and on to ships halfway across the world
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.