[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I often wish I were born female, but I definitely do not whatsoever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13
I often wish I were born female, but I definitely do not whatsoever want to identify as female, nor do I want to transition as I am right now.
Pretty much if I was in charge of deciding my gender before I was born, I would chose female. Just cause it would be cooler. But I'm cool with being male too.

Is that normal? To want to be born female? Does that make me transgendered? I don't think so because I don't want to transition, but I would like a second opinion.
>>
What the fuck does anyone elses opinion matter?

Are you trying to get people to say "you may be trans" because you're such a boring fucktard that you think this would make you a little bit more interesting?

If you're not suicidal over your gender, then it's irrelevant.
>>
>>6013626
No, I just simply find it interesting to think about. It made me scratch my head and wonder what does and doesn't make someone transgendered.

And I don't think I require something of this nature to make me more interesting of a person, for I am biscum.
>>
this is how it starts anon. see you in a few years
>>
>>6013601
If I had the choice, I'd definitely choose male because the only advantage of female over male is giving birth and that doesn't interest me. I'd prefer the bonus to physique that having a Y chrome provides. Just my opinion.
>>
>>6013677
Also no menstruation and all that shit.
>>
>>6013677
I think it would be cool to be a female who really excels at something that both genders can possibly be equal at, but aren't due to lack of female representation in that field, like science, or even something smaller and dumber, like professional skateboarding.
>>
File: 1447637580705.jpg (319 KB, 1200x1131) Image search: [Google]
1447637580705.jpg
319 KB, 1200x1131
>>6013601
oh lord, another tranny in denial thread

pic related, you wish this was you huh? just don't have enough hope you'll become enough of a woman for it to be worth the social downgrade?
>>
>>6015237
>pic related, you wish this was you huh?
To be honest, yes. I'm not trans but there are a lot of times I wish I was trans because then I'd be able to transition into a woman. I'd rather be a cis woman but I'd take being a trans woman over being a man. If I had to choose between being born a man and born a trans woman, I'd choose the second in a heartbeat. If only.
>>
>>6013601
The only advantage being a woman really has is getting al the qt boys who just oh so happen to be straight.
>>
>>6015267
It's not about that. I don't even like boys. I don't think women have it easier or anything like that. I just feel like I'd personally enjoy being a woman more. Like I'd just get more of a sense of being me if I was born female or even if I was born trans.
>>
>>6015256

ur soundin pretty trans there bud
>>
File: 1459538909442.jpg (735 KB, 3972x1072) Image search: [Google]
1459538909442.jpg
735 KB, 3972x1072
>>6015256
then how are you so sure you're a cis man?
>>
>But I'm cool with being male too.

lol keep telling yourself that
>>
>>6015298
I'm not trans. I wish I was, it'd be easier if I was, but I'm not.

>>6015305
God, I wish I could be her. So badly.
>>
You sure sounds like a trans person in denial, which was me not too long ago. Might as well start transitioning now, if you think you have a chance. Like I'm 18, and I decided to start hrt, instead of committing suicide to escape the dysphoria. Unless you won't mind being a manly Jenner-esque unpassable hon lol
>>
>>6013601
Sounds like you want the privileges of being a woman without losing male privileges
>>
File: 1459538308727.jpg (380 KB, 1280x776) Image search: [Google]
1459538308727.jpg
380 KB, 1280x776
>>6015317
>God, I wish I could be her. So badly.
ikr? Cornflakes is so adorable, I just want to reach through my screen and give her a big hug

oh yeah, um why cant you? all you gotta do is take hormones, change info, and get surgery and you'll be a girl
>>
>>6015335
Because, unfortunately, I'm not trans.
>>
>>6015317
Cis people don't say this kind of shit, dude. But yeah
Transition is something you have to decide is right for you. Think long and hard about it, but remember, the older you get the harder it will be.
>>
File: 1451349561859.jpg (107 KB, 640x756) Image search: [Google]
1451349561859.jpg
107 KB, 640x756
>>6015343
>I'm not trans.
yeah, i mean why are you convinced of this?
>>
>>6015367
I know I'm not.
>>
>>6015417
>>6015317

please take a step back and look at what you are typing
>>
File: 1453804727422.jpg (659 KB, 2000x1453) Image search: [Google]
1453804727422.jpg
659 KB, 2000x1453
>>6015417

hahaha, oh man.

hey, I used to beg God to make me stop wanting to be a girl too. but I am what I am.

heres pretty much the criteria for being trans:
>if you could become 100% female permanently (for the rest of your life) would you?
bonus points:
>hate penis/want vagina instead
>had these feelings since childhood
>crossdress (double bp for being comfortable in public)
>ass play
>would date a guy
>want to get pregnant
>the idea of these procedures being permanent actually makes them more appealing
>>
>>6015492
i don't really buy that as a single criterion
>>
See you in mtfg soon
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ne1a8pPQ0y1r370iv.png (113 KB, 394x391) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ne1a8pPQ0y1r370iv.png
113 KB, 394x391
>>6015522
oh, can you come up with anymore?

inb4 dysphoria

most people don't realise that's the source of their pain until they make steps to become more like the opposate sex

pic very much related
>>
>>6015492
>if you could become 100% female permanently (for the rest of your life) would you?
Yes
>hate penis/want vagina instead
Indifferent
>had these feelings since childhood
Yes
>crossdress (double bp for being comfortable in public)
No but I might like to, not sure
>ass play
No
>would date a guy
No, I don't like dudes
>want to get pregnant
Absolutely not
>the idea of these procedures being permanent actually makes them more appealing
I don't know
>>
>>6015538
idk it just seems like a pretty light requirements for something as large as that. plenty of men would prefer to be women
>>
File: 1458071083019.png (347 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
1458071083019.png
347 KB, 500x543
>>6015569
honey, you're trans....

>No, I don't like dudes
fyi not required to be trans

lol I convinced myself of that too, but transitioning made me more comfortable with being with men. I'm bi, but I actually prefer men now.

oh, and let me guess, you've either never had a girlfriend or you're only a few months into a relationship with your first one?
>>
File: 1455685338873.jpg (1 MB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1455685338873.jpg
1 MB, 960x1280
>>6015603
>plenty of men would prefer to be women
maybe for a day, or to have a lesbian experience, or to get special treatment.

but no cis man would last a month as a woman.

you're trans if you "want" to (and always have) be a woman forever
>>
>>6015603
Exactly. I'd definitely prefer to be a woman, cis or trans. But I'm still a cis man.

>>6015606
Nah. I have a girlfriend and I've been with her for a long time. She's not my first either and I've never had trouble finding women.
>>
>>6015606
r9k never had a girlfriend

>>6015637
i wouldn't last as a woman, it's not in my personality. yet i still want to be one

>>6015646
why the fuck would you want to be trans? now that's mental illness
>>
File: 1459713907015.jpg (124 KB, 496x750) Image search: [Google]
1459713907015.jpg
124 KB, 496x750
>>6015646
>But I'm still a cis man.
>who wants to be a girl
hahahaha

if you're cis, then why did you come here, like a moth to a flame, to a board full of trannies to ask them if you are one? you know the answer to you're own question
>>
>>6015693
Because at least then I'd be a woman. I'd prefer to be cis obviously, but I'd rather be a trans woman than a cis man, I hate the fact that I'm a cis man.
>>
>>6015705
I thought someone could help me make sense of all this. But instead people just keep telling me I'm trans.
>>
>>6015237
how did her jawline change so much?
>>
>>6015714
i mean i guess you're trolling because...yknow..if it's that desperate a desire you can just get on the tranny pills right now
>>
>>6015753
I'm not trans though.
>>
File: 1459537329359.jpg (133 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
1459537329359.jpg
133 KB, 1440x1440
>>6015722
do you even read what you type? lol

that is the sense of all this. you are trans

>>6015739
they grind it down with a pneumatic surgical dremel. believe it or not, there's actually a lot of excess bone on a male jaw. after their done it's no weaker than a female jaw
>>
>>6015335
>Cornflakes is so adorable, I just want to reach through my screen and give her a big hug
tfw have given cornflakes a huge hug. Feels pretty good. She's very nice. I'd like to hang out with her again sometime, but I havent heard from her lately.
>>
>>6015786
Damn those thighs and hips!. I mean, she had good ones to start with, and that horrid contraption she's wearing emphasizes curves, but still. Damn.
>>
File: bun.jpg (36 KB, 499x469) Image search: [Google]
bun.jpg
36 KB, 499x469
>>6015791
she's so sweet; I just want that cute little muffin to be happy forever.
>>
>>6015786
>they grind it down with a pneumatic surgical dremel. believe it or not, there's actually a lot of excess bone on a male jaw. after their done it's no weaker than a female jaw
Is that what being trans requires? All the more proof that I'm not trans.
>>
>>6015832
you should how they make the va-jay
>>
>>6015786
>> when you have no hips ;(
>>
>>6015538
>pic
>no one reacts like that and is cis.
>>
>>6015882
are you one of those Erin denialists?
>>
>>6013601
OP you sound extremely trans, I'd highly recommend speaking with a therapist who specializes in gender issues about your feelings.
>>
>>6016386
But if I was trans, why would I keep wishing that I was trans? Wouldn't I know I was trans and be okay?
>>
>>6016418

hahaha

no. the ride never ends
>>
>>6016418
I don't know I'm not you nor am I a psychological professional, this is why you should talk with a therapist about it. But the fact that you go far as to wish you were trans makes it sound a lot like you have some real gender identity issues.
>>
>>6016425
>>6016427
I just feel like there's a difference between being trans and wishing you were trans. And I only wish I was trans because then at least I'd be a woman in some sense. I don't like being a man, I feel like I can't be myself this way and I can't really describe why, but it doesn't change the fact that I am one.
>>
>>6016442
>I don't like being a man

Dude, you're so far in denial it's actually kind of sad. Talk with a therapist about this stuff because the longer you wait the worst this is going to get.
>>
Holy shit, OP. This is ridiculous. Okay, I'm gonna try to help because I can kind of relate to how you're feeling in the sense that I felt a little of that about a year ago. This may take more than one post, so I apologize in advance if this turns out to be worthless spam that's of no help to anybody.

I first came to this board about a year ago. I think I was looking for /lesgen/ to see if they knew some good lesbian rom-coms to watch because for whatever reason I enjoyed watching two women fall in love a lot more than I did a man and a woman (obviously it makes more sense to me now). Anyway, that's not really the point. I ended up seeing a bunch of trans threads here, which I'm sure is shocking for anyone who frequents this board to hear, so I think, "well I don't really know much about trans people. I might as well see what's up with them." It wasn't until at least a couple hours later that I did anything other than read a bunch of the trans info dumps in the OPs of /mtfg/ and the trans help thread.
As I read more and more about what it's like to be trans, I realized there was a good deal of it I could relate to. But more than that, I saw timelines like>>6015492 >>6015335 >>6015305 and started getting this really weird sense of elation and excitement. I kind of wished I was like all these other anons, despite their struggles, because then at least I would be able to maybe look like these transwomen that turned out looking really cute. It hadn't really occurred to me yet that I might actually be trans myself because it wasn't a thought that had ever occurred to me beforehand (I was 20 at the time). I just kept thinking how awesome it must have been to come out looking so damn good and how envious I was that they got to do that. Sound familiar, OP?

TBC in next post.
>>
>spaces can't be stand-ins for indentations
Fuck me for wanting decent formatting I guess. Anyway >>6016504 continued.

Since that first day I came to this board, it's turned into one of my most frequented boards, and I kept reading more and more stuff, eventually asking questions, in the trans help general. I spent a lot of time learning about trans people. What it was like, what transitioning entailed, how scary it could be, and also how rewarding it could be. I realized transitioning was something I really wanted. Now I've always had some weird body issues I couldn't really define since I was, like, 12. At some point it finally clicked with me that those could potentially be caused by dysphoria. There was pretty much no reason for me to be having body issues since, according to a few different people, I'm fairly good looking. I was at good weight with decent features, but hated the sight of myself. I didn't even have most of the self-esteem issues I formerly attributed these feelings to. One I started thinking in the context of "I might be trans, I might not be trans," it was this huge hassle of on-again/off-again; I am/I'm not. I started with little things. Shaving and having smooth skin was AMAZING and growing my hair out has been pretty cool too (being able to smell your shampoo'd/conditioned hair is fucking awesome, dude). I lost more weight than I probably needed to considering I was average wieght to begin with, but getting skinny (~145 at 6') felt good too.

Fast forward a year, and I've started taking HRT as a final measure of "just to be 100% sure." I'm already, like, 99% sure though, and as long as I don't get some super unexpected reaction to estrogen, I know for sure. Sorry, I've kind of rambled without a clear point. FUCK, TBC.
>>
>>6016504
>>6016534
Aight. This is verging on autism levels of time spent on potential troll threads, but w/e.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is that I started off envying transwomen because they got to transition and potentially come out looking qt. I wanted to be/look like a woman, even though I had never before identified with being trans. From what I've understood, reading this thread, that's basically where you're at right now. Well keep thinking about it. I had a hard time believing those feelings weren't normal for cis guys too, but most of my friends think it's abnormal, one feels similarly, and the one friend I have that has explicitly said he wished he was a woman, was because he thinks life would be a cakewalk that way. The fact that you're feeling the things you're feeling means this is definitely something worth looking into for you. Check out the info in the Trans Help OP. I would suggest making small changes to your body or mannerisms, like shaving your body, growing your hair out, wearing women's clothing (didn't work for me b/c I got disgusted with the fact that I still looked like a dude, but it varies from person to person), or acting more feminine when in private. Stuff like that. If those make you feel happier or better about yourself that's a sign.
Most dudes don't wanna look like chicks. You've gotta think about this shit more, obviously. But stop taking the idea that you're cis as a given. Start thinking about being cis and trans as two equal possibilities (fuck what the proportional statistics are; you are one person).

Basically, read this fucking article. Right now. http://freethoug htblogs. com/nataliereed/2012/04/17/the-null-hypothecis/

This video might help too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ_Esfxavow
>>
OP you have to be trolling because if you aren't you have the weirdest type of denial where it's like you have peripheral vision but no ability to see and focus in the very center of it.
>>
>>6016625
So, like, the opposite of tunnel vision? Sounds trippy.
>>
>>6016448
Maybe it's because I'm bisexual? I don't really like other men but occasionally I'll think a guy is cute or fantasize about doing stuff with another guy. I guess I'd be considered heteroflexible, maybe these issues are related to that?

>>6016504
>>6016534
>>6016581
I feel almost exactly the same way. It's weird because I'm not trans. I just wish I could be trans like you, it seems like you're really happy with transitioning.

I don't know. I have a lot to think about. Thanks for sharing all that.
>>
>>6013601
you might be trans, anon
>>
File: 1449017665703.jpg (27 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1449017665703.jpg
27 KB, 243x207
>>6016448
>the longer you wait the worst this is going to get.
no, it keeps getting worse. you just gotta keep making progress before it kills you

it's like trying to go up a down escalator
>>
>>6015256
>If I had to choose between being born a man and born a trans woman, I'd choose the second in a heartbeat. If only.

Wow... I just.. I don't know

What if I told you... that you CAN choose to be a trans woman right now!
>>
>>6015305
I remember that thread when she first started questioning about HRT.. It was so obvious she's gonna turn out beautiful.

>tfw didn't win the genetic lottery

good for her though
>>
>>6015603
This desu. It's the only way to be truly loved in this world. :(
>>
>>6015606
What does not having a girlfriend have to do with this?
>>
>>6015305
Holy shit. I'm sooo fucking jelly right now.
>>
>>6018466
But I can't. I envy trans women and admire their courage, but I can't see myself getting facial surgery like >>6015786 described or getting sexual reassignment surgery.

Either you're born trans or you're not. I wasn't born trans, I just wish I had been.
>>
>>6015256
>>6015289
>>6015317
>>6015343
>>6015417
>>6015569
>>6015646
>>6015722
>>6015766
>>6016418
>>6016442
>>6016646
>>6019177
This is not OP. I am OP. Proof of this I suppose would be here >>6013648 I say I am Bi, but here >>6015289 he says he doesn't like boys.

I abandoned thread like a few hours after I created it. I figured I was being ridiculous. I got bored today and decided to get on /LGBT/, to see it had jumped 67 replies.

I suffer from no dysphoria at all, and I don't suffer from gender related depression. The only reason the thought of it entered my mind was once I was watching women's skateboarding street league, just to find they don't have even a fraction of the talent the guys have. And I know it's not due to any physical limitations, for there have been small kids who have won gold medals in the men's category (X Games at least).
So I thought if I were female, I'd try my damnedest to be as good as the men, because it's totally possible. But I think if I was trans, it almost doesn't count to me, because I'd still be biologically male, which in sports, is what counts. Which lead me to think if I had the option to be cis female, would I chose to be. I figured why not, I already fuck dudes, I'd still be me, just with breasts and a vagina.

Sorry if I inadvertently created a platform for a troll.
>>
>>6019490
Probably should've proofread myself a little.
>>
>>6015637
Holy shit who is this babe?
>>
I feel exactly the same way.
Obviously not going to transition, not worth it.
>>
>>6017208
being trans is a very hard choice too
the social backlash and the struggle to pass is something new that you have to deal with for the rest of your life,
not to mention having to pop pills daily and monitoring your blood
>>
>>6019957
She is a frequent and heavy abuser of photoshop and breastforms but she does have a good underlying face.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.