[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay General: Historical Husbandos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: daguerreotype.jpg (3 MB, 2276x2555) Image search: [Google]
daguerreotype.jpg
3 MB, 2276x2555
last thread >>6010333

tinychat com/notgaygen

Post your historical husbandos gaygen
>>
Repeating my last question.

Anyone ever had good luck on tinder? At least compared to Grindr or okc?
>>
>>6012079
do you want date? or only sex?
>>
>>6012084

The former. Sex is meaningless now
>>
>>6012079
Well... I have no experience with it, but if my fat friend/acquaintance can find someone pretty fast, then I'm sure anyone can.
>>
>>6012126
Were they female? Because different rules apply for females since most straight guys are ridiculously thirsty.
>>
>>6012134
Nope. Chubby white guy. When I asked, he said that they "liked his smile". Annnnd... they've been dating for the past 2 months.
>>
tfw you untag yourself in every photo on fb cuz you look like fucking shit in every single one
>>
>>6012435
are you me?
>>
File: tim-tebow-02.jpg (155 KB, 800x1009) Image search: [Google]
tim-tebow-02.jpg
155 KB, 800x1009
Hey /gaygen/.
>>
Why can't he be real /gaygen/?
>>
>>6012495
Because people can't manipulate fire like magic.

Also if we're talking fiction, Superman is ten times better.
>>
File: water3-637.jpg (195 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
water3-637.jpg
195 KB, 720x480
>>6012502
He's real in my mind.
>>
File: Thumbs up.jpg (54 KB, 473x561) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs up.jpg
54 KB, 473x561
>>6012503
Well, I guess that's fine then. 2D > 3D
>>
File: 1459028835347.gif (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459028835347.gif
1 MB, 1920x1200
>Think you're a masculine man for voting trump and generally being manly and straight acting.
>Realize you're a complete fucking wimp who acts like a little girl in bed and a tryhard nerd in public, especially compared to the real masculine bottoms who wrestle and shoot guns and shit.
>Get rejected by masc4masc's all the time because I'm too feminine.
Should I off myself?
>>
>>6012552
can you explain why you are voting for someone who doesnt know the difference between the budget deficit and the overall national debt
>>
>>6012560
Can you point me to a candidate who not only does, but is anti-immigration, taking away power from corporations not through communism but through capitalism, and will make america great again?
>>
File: Sanders.jpg (127 KB, 1188x694) Image search: [Google]
Sanders.jpg
127 KB, 1188x694
>>6012560
He said he's voting for Trump not chairman Sanders. He does not even understand Economics 101 and interest rates and collateral loans.
>>
>>6012565
how is someone who wants to severely lower corporation tax and thinks the minimum wage is too high not serving big business interests
ted cruz is also a massive racist but also vaguely competent politically
its hilarious that people think trump is not part of the political establishment when up until this election him and the clintons were best buddies
>>6012570
i see no problem with that statement
>>
>>6012577
Because lowering the minimum wage and corporate tax ultimately benefits smaller businesses?
>>
>>6012577
Diminishing returns, big companies have so much money already that lowing tax and minimum wage does practically nothing for their profits. It benefits businesses that are just starting out or small.

In addition to that, his immigration policies take a lot of power away from big businesses because they won't be able to hire illegals to pay less than minimum wage. In addition to that, because all the jobs that most americans don't want to do (such as cleaning sludge and harvesting crops) start becoming high demand and therefore high paying.

It benefits the middle class greatly, makes the rich weaker, and by increasing the value of the dollar through circulation, the poor get a net gain.
>>
>>6012588
>>6012580
>>6012577
>>6012570
>>6012565
>>6012560
>>6012552

Stop feeding the troll and fuck off to /pol/
>>
>>6012565
>America isn't great right now
Fuck off out of here. There's no time the US has been stronger. The US is the one and only global power now that china and europe are crashing while we stand way ahead of everyone else.
>>
Anyone ever try auto erotic asphyxiation? Been meaning to get into it desu~
>>
File: 1453440255120.png (447 KB, 750x810) Image search: [Google]
1453440255120.png
447 KB, 750x810
>>6012601
I won't find a loving trump supporting bf there
>>
>>6012621

Erotic asphyxiation is hot as fuck, I strongly recommend it with somebody you trust.

AUTO erotic asphyxiation is only a good idea if you're trying to commit suicide and need to come at it from another angle because you're too chicken.
>>
>>6012588
There's no diminishing return to taxes, since it's based on how much you made. You legitimately don't understand economics. I don't even want to correct the rest of that disaster. Don't speak on complex topics you learned through 4chan or any social media.
>>
>>6012623

>Implying you'll find one here.

This is an international image board. Your chances of finding anybody in your home city at all are pretty poor. Especially at this time of day when all the yanks are meant to be in bed.

Try http://republicansingles.com/
>>
>>6012580
how are small businesses going to make money when people dont have any money to spend on goods / services
lowering the minimum wage further is only going to exasperate it and its already a massive problem
lowering immigration again only hurts small business by reducing cash flow
and majority of small business generally already pay a lot higher minimum wage anyway so its a mostly a null point
there are many other more direct ways to help smaller businesses through fairer loans, government subsidies etc etc etc like big corporations already have
allowing corporations more freedom than they already have when they are already using that freedom to undermine small business is bonkers and you know taxes are pretty essential for a functioning nation. its a tiered system anyway.
post WW2 corporation tax was as high as 91% for the top earners and that was undoubtedly one of the most successful periods in american history.
>>6012588
t b h i think you overestimate how immigration affects the jobmarket.
roughly they create as many jobs as they take, following the rules of supply and demand.
we need jobs creating infrastructure, a more educated workforcea and yeah a fairer chance for small businesses by not letting huge corporations having free reign and not signing corrupt trade deals
>>
>>6012651
>and majority of small business generally already pay a lot higher minimum wage anyway so its a mostly a null point
Isn't this a good thing that takes away power from big companies because they won't be able to hire employees?
>lowering immigration again only hurts small business by reducing cash flow
???
>fairer loans, government subsidies etc etc etc like big corporations already have
?????????????????????????
>>
>>6012651
>t b h i think you overestimate how immigration affects the jobmarket.
roughly they create as many jobs as they take, following the rules of supply and demand.
That is not how economics works where did you read this? And that is not supply and demand at all, what you are quoting is a ponsi scheme that benefits the extremely wealthy by bringing in more immigrants and cheap labour.
When you bring in a lot of immigrants it drives the cost of labour down because the supply market is over saturated.
It drives me crazy that the same people that want increase in minimum wage also want to flood the country with immigrants. YOu can't have both, economics teaches it won't allow for both. All floods of immigration does it screws the middle and lower classes while the elites get richer and richer from excess of cheap labour.
>>
>>6012611
>>6012577
>I see no problem in that statement
>There's no time the US has been stronger
Oh wait it is a troll. Fuck and I wasted my time replying to it. If he can not understand differet between interest rates on collateral loans and student loans just like Bernie sanders does not understand that basic concept in economics. This is obvious troll. 4/10
>>
In Iran homosexuality is a crime and have 3 real options if somebody suspects you're gay:

>Leave the country forever, leaving your family and friends behind and never being able to meet them or talk to them again
>Transition to female and live the rest of your life as a straight woman. Low quality surgery but it's all state funded.
>Refuse to take the girl-pills or leave, and get executed

which would you choose??
>>
>>6012791

leave the country
my family can leave too if they want
>>
Hey /gaygen/, I’m gonna ask for some advice if you don’t mind.
So I met a boy on Tinder. He is a good friend of a good friend of mine, so we knew a bit about each other already and started talking a lot pretty fast. We have a lot of stuff in common and he is really cute and friendly. Real bf material.
Now, we have only met once since then (about 3 weeks ago), when we went to a concert together (after talking for a week). It was pretty nice but I was kind of nervous and the concert was really good so the whole evening went by really fast. We said we should meet up again some time (he lives and studies in another city) but we haven’t had a chance yet..
He seems to be really busy lately. He responds very slow, sometimes not reading my messages for almost a day. But when he responds he is always super friendly and cute (also excusing himself for responding so slowly saying it nagged him).
I’m a bit afraid we’re losing momentum since we’re barely talking. But I also don’t want to be pushy because he seems genuinely busy. It feels bad to send messages all the time that get barely read. Do I wait a bit more to see if he’s still into me? Or will I lose him this way?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>6011946
This
>>6011173
Ta love
>>
>>6012079
Isnt tinder basically grindr for straight people with the added 50 thirsty men on 1 plain girl gender dynamic?
>>
>>6012828
no-one cares
>>
>>6012881
I haven't used Grindr before, only Tinder. Isn't Grindr more for hook-ups and sex? I use Tinder because it seems to be more about getting to know people. But there aren't a lot of boys on it at all :c
>>
>>6012820

If he's too busy with his life now, and can't make time to respond to simple messages, don't pursue it.

Setting yourself up for failure
>>
>>6012820
He is right >>6012947
It does not mean this guy is seeing someone else. Maybe he is just busy with work or school. But do not expect to much from him because you will be disappointed.
>>
>>6012947
This really, take it easy, he's really busy. Its hard to not keep pinging someone with messages when you like them, you just wanna spend time with them and talk to them constantly but if someone is trying to work/study and they get endless messages it does it quite annoying.

Just calm down anon, take it easy, don't be too quick to assume negative things.

The mind is powerful, the more you worry and over think things the more you'll start believing the wrong things.
>>
>>6012791
I'd leave the country but before I do I'd rig up some explosives and plant them in as many government buildings as I could, if it's likely I'll die out there then I'll martyr myself for homosexuality.
>>
>>6012940
>But there aren't a lot of boys on it at all :c
There are, they just aren't interested in dick.

Grindr is for hookups and sex but I thought Tinder was the same thing except for mostly straight people
>>
>>6012947
>>6012955
Okay thanks guys, you are right. I shouldn't expect anything. It is just such a pity because I already have such difficulty meeting new people, let alone cute ones.

>>6012969
Yeah totally. I already felt disappointment when he didn't respond for a day (although he has been online on Facebook), felt like he was ignoring me. But when he finally did respond he said he was super busy with a project for a friend and felt bad for not responding earlier. It was really nice of him but it makes my mood swing enormously.

I just feel so lonely ;_;
>>
>>6012987
Trust me we all know how you feel right now, its awful, your emotions are up and down like a yo-yo and you're constantly thinking everything over.

Its really difficult :(

How many guys have you been with before and how old are you?
>>
>>6012990
I'm 21, haven't been with any guy yet :c
I have had a long relationship with a girl though (twice because I went through a depressive episode and thought it was a good idea to get back together). I haven't done much with guys in general yet so lots of insecurities there too.
I'm generally pretty shy and have difficulty getting to know people. I'm trying to work on that but it's hard.
>>
File: tumblr_n0a2hl4g2v1qgdaneo1_250.jpg (40 KB, 250x334) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0a2hl4g2v1qgdaneo1_250.jpg
40 KB, 250x334
how do i smile in a way that isn't terrifying?
>>
>>6012999
Do you have a lot friends? You sound like you have dependent personality. Maybe you should make more friends and go on some more dates (not sex of course) but do not make this guy your only option because if it does not work out you will feel it is your loss. Instead it is his loss for missing great guy.
>>
>>6013007
make it look like your laugh
>>
>>6012999
I thought it might be your first relationship, I've spent so long helping all my straight friends out with their stuff that im good at this!

First rule is relax, when you're new to relationships you fall head over heels and panic about it all, its only natural because you want to keep what you have!

Second rule is space, like we said earlier, too many messages with no replies from him in between will bombard him and make him feel petty overloaded by it. Sometimes distance is a good thing. Not saying cut him off, just saying send a message and wait for the reply, I know its hard but you'll only work yourself up more over it.

Too much loving can be very damaging anon, save it for when you're together with him in person.

Is it possible for you to go to him to visit? He clearly has a lot of things going on in his life and he will find it quite difficult to manage all that and a demanding relationship, he likes you just keep that in mind!!

Now the truth is I've never even had a long relationship, just silly little internet ones but I've seen it all before and learnt from others mistakes, just keep reminding yourself to take it easy.
>>
>>6013010
Yeah, I don't have a lot of friends. I have a couple of good friends from high school, but we don't meet up a lot since we study different things and have our own lives.
For some reason I just don't connect with a lot of people outside of the usual interactions (in classes etc), although I always try to be nice and stuff. I'm reading "No More Mr Nice Guy" which has given me some insights on this though.

I'm trying to fix the loneliness problem by going out a bit more. Lately I have been going to some events from the local LGBT youth group. It's nice hanging out but I always feel like I miss some deeper connection. I guess it takes time? Or I'm just expecting too much (being too dependent).
>>
>>6013014
>Sometimes distance is a good thing.
Yeah I know, I'm just so afraid he will forget about me ;_; although that's probably just my imagination taking off again
I'm just always stuck with this thought why would anybody want me? I have so much insecurities that I should be getting over with

>Too much loving can be very damaging anon, save it for when you're together with him in person.
That's a good thought!

>Is it possible for you to go to him to visit?
yeah I can ask if he's free this weekend or some evening. I'm afraid for the rejection, but I can only try I guess...

>Now the truth is I've never even had a long relationship, just silly little internet ones
Thanks for the help man, I hope you find someone nice someday!
>>
>>6013034
>why would anyone want me
This is a seriously flawed mindset, there truly is someone for everyone, it sounds cheesy but is true.

Do not put yourself down, when you can reflect upon yourself and realise your flaws then you can address them. Once you finally realise your flaws you can iron these out to become a much better person, it just takes realising your potential.

You sound like a very loving person with a genuine caring attitude, that's what this other guy has seen, he doesn't see your flaws or he sees past them to the real you.

All you need in life is a positive mindset anon, just go out there and be who you want to be, it takes time and its extremely punishing but the rewards will always outweigh the punishments. Love hurts like fuck but its also a human necessity, you just have to power through the negativity of it.

Good luck man, there's been a lot of people on here with relationship and self image problems as of late and it seems like we've been having a 100% success rate even in situations that looked very improbable.
>>
>>6013049
>This is a seriously flawed mindset
Yeah I know and I'm trying to get rid of it. But it just pops up now and then.

I'm still figuring out who I am and what I want. It's so tiring.
Thank you for the advice!

>All you need in life is a positive mindset anon
That's exactly what a friend often said. I'm really trying to be more positive and to also give that feeling off to the people around me.

>it seems like we've been having a 100% success rate
Nice :)
>>
>>6013007

No idea. My smile is about 2 steps away from my "psycho killer" face
>>
>>6013049
>there truly is someone for everyone, it sounds cheesy but is true.
there truly isn't. the numbers simply doesn't add up. even if we were not talking about homosexual love but heterosexuals, a large part will die single and alone and childless as most men throughout history have.
but we're speaking of 5% of any given population, so we're talking about even less of a chance of there being anyone for everyone out there.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/living-single/201104/single-forever-stories-and-insights-gay-men
http://www.amazon.com/Gay-Single-Forever-Looking-Finding/dp/1569243565
http://www.queerty.com/tired-of-being-alone-john-is-ready-to-give-up-being-gay-bad-call-brother-20100205
https://www.datalounge.com/thread/11555159-why-are-so-many-gay-men-single-
>>
>>6013112
Yeah statistically its fucked, but I'm trying to hugbox here and get peoples hopes up.

Honestly, I'm not selling the fact of happiness, I'm selling the idea of it. Like I said its all about mindsets, if you're spending everyday thinking "fuck it, there's nobody out there for me" then you'll always have no chance of finding anyone.

I'll say it right now - you'll never find Mr perfect. Never. Everyone has flaws but you can't just give up in it.
>>
>>6013118

This.

Selling depression and loneliness on LGBT is just setting everyone up for more despair than they should already have. No need to breed more self hatred and negativity
>>
>>6013118
To me that's almost the same as when quacks try to sell the terminally ill some alternative treatment just so they can have hope.
Its much better to be aware of your situation and boil it down to pure economy and ecology.
How many people are there were you live.
Would you be willing to move in order to find a partner.
How high/low are your standards.

After figuring out your incentives and coming to terms with the world how it is, rather than how you would like it to be, you should start focusing your attention outwards instead of inwards. Loneliness is a shared feeling for most people on this earth.
Work on yourself and be open to the possibilities the world throws at you. But there is no guarantee in life that a relationship or love will ever come your way.
>>
>>6013136
>Work on yourself and be open to the possibilities the world throws at you. But there is no guarantee in life that a relationship or love will ever come your way.

Well this is essentially my point, you just have to keep trying it, just don't get stuck in a spiral of negativity. It really feeds itself, you just wind up feeling worse and worse the longer you let it go on.

I don't think anyone can ever find perfection, to be perfect is practically an impossibility but you'll most definitely find someone you can be happy with for a considerable length of time, with luck your lifespan.
>>
File: 1415568941238.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1415568941238.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>tfw down 40lbs
>>
File: Chris_Hemsworth_body.jpg (107 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Hemsworth_body.jpg
107 KB, 768x1024
>>6013181

>tfw up 25lbs
>>
File: young Marx.jpg (38 KB, 309x450) Image search: [Google]
young Marx.jpg
38 KB, 309x450
>>6012073

karl marx was kinda qt
>>
Why am I so sad all the time gaygen? I just want to end it sometimes...
>>
shave or no shave on pubes?

>>6013227
juden, bitte
>>
>>6013257
>shave or no shave on pubes?
no shave, be a man. It looks like shit to shave.

trim if you must
>>
>>6013266
danke
>>
>>6013257

trim

>>6013256

whats wrong?
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 400x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 400x551
JFK All the way
>>
File: 1451733890279.jpg (127 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
1451733890279.jpg
127 KB, 500x525
>>
File: castro.jpg (98 KB, 857x618) Image search: [Google]
castro.jpg
98 KB, 857x618
>>6013278

good taste
>>
>>6013293
>Fidel will never die in your lifetime

this is a weird feeling really
>>
>>6013272
I just feel so empty right now about like everything. I just go a stable job, and I'm going back to college, but everything feels really empty...
>>
>>6013300

Got friends? Got goals?
>>
>>6013313
I have around 3 close friends, and I don't really have any goals. I'm just kinda living right now. Somethings missing and I don't know what it is.
>>
>>6013300
Yep. You have a malaise I'm afraid.
>>
>>6013316

You're missing goals, pham

go find your uni counsellor, theyre the expert
>>
>get message

>look at profile pic

>Macklemores goofy cousin

No thanks
>>
>>6013399
and tonight macklemores goofy cousin finds the person he will spend the rest of his life with, they snuggle while the sun rises, and goes for a long walk before showering together.

while you anon, is here with us 5ever. :^>
>>
>>6013430

That's fine. He deserves to be happy. Especially with those looks he needs every chance he can get
>>
>meet literal 10/10 qt at bar I frequent (owned by my brother, so I get free drinks)
>way out of my league
>especially since I have a shitty ass hole personality and am a raging alcoholic
>despite me being a complete ass hole to him, he still chats with me all night
>that actually wasn't to bad
>he asks to meet up here again
>next week is just us meeting up at bar and talking almost every night
>eventually I decide 'fuck it' and kiss him
>get his number after
>this is going surprisingly well, he's actually a really nice person, what the fuck is he interested in me for
>next day I get a call from my boss, we do consultant work for the government and I get sent to a local church
>guy is a fucking priest
>"WHAT THE FUCK?"
>"Anon, you know these people?"
>"Oh -- no, uhh... sorry. I just uhh saw a text from my brother about something important"
>whole time there is awkward as fuck
>get a text from him later
>"I'm sorry for not telling you about that. It's kinda hard for me to speak about it. Can we meet at the bar?"
It's gonna be awkward as fuck tonight.
>>
>>6013462

That's a cute story.

I'd totally go out with a qt priest. Talk faith and philosophy in between kisses
>>
>>6013462
>Corrupting a priest
You lucky faggot
>>
File: 2016-04-12 13.32.12.png (399 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-12 13.32.12.png
399 KB, 750x1334
Rawr xDD
>>
>>6013479

guaranteed 14 year old
>>
>>6013479

*unsheaths spork*

Heh

*teleports behind you*
>>
File: gagarin-portrait.jpg (49 KB, 409x600) Image search: [Google]
gagarin-portrait.jpg
49 KB, 409x600
Today marks exactly 55 years since the cosmonaut Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin became the first man in space.

Good stuff.
>>
>>6013479
It's always funny when people that demand you have a face pic doesn't have one themselves.

Or people that say you need to have all your personalia filled out, but don't even have their own age listed.
>>
File: 2016-04-12 16.21.52.png (243 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-12 16.21.52.png
243 KB, 750x1334
Oh for Christ's sake
>>
>>6013506
Get his picture.
>>
>>6013479
>42 miles away

everyone on my grindr is like in a 5km radius
>>
File: adam_and_eve[1].jpg (76 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
adam_and_eve[1].jpg
76 KB, 640x480
>>6013462
>tempting a faithful man
God dammit, anon.
>>
File: tumblr_lxkwu9GL6w1qcdqe5.gif (365 KB, 372x209) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxkwu9GL6w1qcdqe5.gif
365 KB, 372x209
>>6013462
>It's gonna be awkward as fuck tonight.
It could always be worse.
>>
File: 14604751136321751810343.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
14604751136321751810343.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
New shoes!!
Now I just need some jeans to match :D
>>
File: WH.jpg (80 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
WH.jpg
80 KB, 1200x1200
>>6013532
mine are on my way
>>
>>6013490
Only 55 years? That's phenomenal, its crazy how quick we are currently advancing and also really rather frightening to be truthful.

>>6013540
Awwww yeah, I need to get more money, all my clothes are completely knackered now. My only other shoes are some expensive ass timbaland boots, they've even got wooden soles! But I've wrecked those, I wore them riding bikes and noe they're covered in oil!

Hopefully these will fare better, these are my going out shoes!
>>
>>6013540
haha omg ewh
>>
>>6013462
>every night he comes home from a date with anon he goes to confession
kek
>>
>>6013532
Do you have face pics?
I don't think I've ever actually seen what you look like
>>
>>6013547
exactly, I dropped some money on a pair of Solovairs, and then i needed something more casual.

I need to look into copping a pair of tevas

>>6013558
>Father, it has been exactly 24 hours since I have last confessed my weird obsession for you

lol
>>
Which are you? Which do you prefer?
I'm slightly Acuminate, I prefer sagittal or slightly acuminate like me
>>
File: 1460472836407.jpg (58 KB, 461x640) Image search: [Google]
1460472836407.jpg
58 KB, 461x640
>>6013566
forgot pic
>>
>>6013567
i have none of these
>>
>>6013564
I'm pretty new to this whole shoe world, I just went to the sale section in sports direct hah. I know a guy who buys shoes solely for the purpose of keeping them to sell that at a later date, he has shoes worth in excess of £1000 its so ridiculous.

>>6013563
Not on here, I do on home PC but I got bananaed the other night for cock pics. Hang on I'll move one from there to this. Its old PIC tho.
>>
>>6013573
lol okay
why wouldn't you just use imgur to post dick pics
>>
File: 2016-04-12 16.46.26.png (277 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-12 16.46.26.png
277 KB, 750x1334
Have I timetravelled back to 2009 or something
>>
File: IMG_20160412_114543371.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_114543371.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>6013532
>>6013540

Sneakers are for chavs. I only wear boots because I'm a real man.

>my ugliest pair
>>
>>6013579
ask what year it is.
>>
>>6013567
>tfw used to be sagittal but hormones thwarted that
just FYI i am not trans, i am just evading the gay death
>>
>>6013580
I own two, a hiking pair and a pair of Solovair derbys

>>6013567
mostly acuminate

>>6013573
shoe hoarders are the worst

I bet he owns Jordans too
>>
>>6013462
Jesus Christ, anon. You best be the dominant one.

>>6013558
>>6013564
KEK
>>
File: Picture of me 1.png (181 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 1.png
181 KB, 480x480
>>6013578
This is all I could find, I know back in the day some anons had an imagur of me, I guess its imagur.com/kingrice or some shit?

This pic is mega old though.
>>6013593
I think so, he has all sorts of pairs. He makes big money on it.
>>6013580
Are they steel toe caps?

All my boots have steel toes, I'm so used to them that normal shoes feel freaky light.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 768x433
>>6013532

I'm buying these in 2 weeks. I'm excited.

Hopefully I can get Sigourney to sign them at our comic con the following month
>>
>>6013606
Haha that's mental, Ripley boots!

How much are they going for?
Also, are they weyland yutani corp shoes?~
>>
>>6013605

yeah those boots are steel toe
>>
>>6013633

I don't think they've revealed pricing or anything yet, just selling them for Ayylmao day.

I imagine 200 dollars though
>>
>>6013589
>Mcr Bvb fob patd nsn etc :3

Yep, it's 2009.
>>
>>6013640
Good! Steel toe is best toe!
You can kick people in the dick!

>>6013644
Hot dang, do you collect shoes too then or just movie specific merchandise? I think you posted a cabinet of kit the other night?
>>
https://youtu.be/rzc3_b_KnHc

actual fire lads
>>
>>6013684
Nah m8
https://youtu.be/dTe7aGOhdfE
>>
Guys. Davids dead.
>>
>>6013710
Literally who
>>
>>6013654

I just collect random stuff I like. I hate shoes normally lol. Yeah, that was my cabinet of sexy dolls
>>
>>6013710
No I'm not.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3024x4032
Why does this exist...
>>
File: patriotic-truck.jpg (289 KB, 600x352) Image search: [Google]
patriotic-truck.jpg
289 KB, 600x352
>>6013729
same reason this shit does
>>
>>6013705
nah bruv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPiZgNz71g&nohtml5=False
>>
>>6013756
>>6013729
I want one with Trumps face on the emperor with him holding the Imperium of Mankinds flag
>>
Do you believe in life after love?
Do you believe in life after death?
>>
>>6013710

David was a good boy.
David always pleased his daddy.
David went to hell anyway for being gay. :/
>>
>>6013766
Madona pls
>>
>>6013756

But.. It's a Texan car with a bald eagle.

Doesn't Canada have their own bird? Like some kind of flying moose?
>>
>>6013783
>Like some kind of flying moose?
This needs to happen. Now.
>>
>>6013771
That's cause he didn't eat the cummies. You should always eat the cummies.
>>
>>6013579
Weren't you like 10 in 2009?
>>
>>6013710
No he's not, I was just in skype with him
I became a lurker after posting here for the first time
I did decide to confess to him, but I have no idea when the opportunity will rise

I hope we mean the same David
>>
I HATE FAGS
>>
File: qNOuIbV.gif (1 MB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
qNOuIbV.gif
1 MB, 245x230
I want to get some Chinese takeaway I think. Like I'm watching Bazinga and they're always eating takeaway, could do with a nice veggie box or something.
>>
>>6012791
>would rather have you be trans than gay
lol
>>
>>6013710
Do I get a gold star for knowing its David Guest?
>>
File: jvdlj.jpg (465 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
jvdlj.jpg
465 KB, 1000x1502
>>6012791
So your options are:
>Leave shithole country for somewhere civilized
>Chop off your dick
>Die
Shit, that's a tough one.
>>
>>6013803
12 :3
>>
>>6013883
No
>>
How would you feel about dating a cripple?
>>
>>6013925
What kind of cripple are we talking about?
small dick?
>>
>>6013941

aint got no legs
>>
>>6013899
why are you even on grindr?
>>
File: stahl.jpg (120 KB, 800x558) Image search: [Google]
stahl.jpg
120 KB, 800x558
>>6013941

DONT MAKE FUN OF MY DISABILITY

v. insensitive of you
>>
>>6013710
kek

>>6013943
no
>>
>>6013943
Lt. Dan, I am sorry for your loss
>>
>>6013948
Only joking
slightly below average/average dicks are best dicks
>>
When's the last time you wrote a letter to someone with a pen & paper?

Guess I'm an oldfag, I remember one popular gay penpal site in the early 2000s where you would find someone in another city to write letters to via slowmail. It was much more personal and intimate. I miss that.
>>
>>6013949

Not even a handsome, muscular, incredibly intelligent, successful and nice cripple?
>>
>>6013968
Are you trying to court me specifically or something?
also still no
>>
File: leg-main-image.jpg (76 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
leg-main-image.jpg
76 KB, 600x400
>>6013965

christmas

what am i, an animal?

>>6013977

what about if he has functioning prosthetic legs as a replacement, like Pistorius?
>>
>>6013947
I like the compliments people give me :3

I literally just deleted it like 5 minutes ago tho cos ew
>>
>>6013943
Can you be tossed around in bed?
>>
>>6013982
that prosthetic looks cool, but still no
>>
File: prosthetic-run-square-300x300.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
prosthetic-run-square-300x300.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>6013997

What about if he is only missing his legs below the knee, so is exactly as functional as a healthy human being?

and is, like i said, literally perfect in every other way shape or form?
>>
>>6012141

Post pic of him, I'm chubby and I want to see if I'm going to die alone or not, I bet he's probably goodlooking
>>
>>6014006
why are you pushing this so hard
>>
>>6014009

idk its weird to me

most people lie and say they wouldn't mind, even if they would

So, whats your answer?

What about a guy missing only one leg? Or an eye? A finger? Someone with a limp?

Where is the limit where you decide that "nope, this is too much to tolerate for any reason"?
>>
>>6014006
Did they lose the lower leg in combat or like a bitch in something like a car crash?
>>
>>6014015

how about in a car crash while in combat

like madmax
>>
File: Freud.jpg (250 KB, 1240x902) Image search: [Google]
Freud.jpg
250 KB, 1240x902
>>6014015

Hee hee

Interesting that you consider victims of car crashes to be "bitches". I wonder where that prediliction stemmed from?
>>
>>6014014
answer is no to all of it
maybe if he were missing a finger
that's about it
I take it you're missing your legs then?
>>
>>6014026

You wouldn't date an 11/10 Ubermensch with a limp?

i guess i shouldnt be surprised
>>
>>6014032
>übermensch
Nobody would date a retarded nazi . Especially crippled one
>>
>>6014026
specifically only one finger at max
just remember this kid I went to highschool with who blew all of his fingers off except for his index and thumb
grossed me out

>>6014032
>i guess i shouldnt be surprised
why's that?
also he's not an 11/10 if he has no legs
>>
>>6014037

Its not a Nazi term. Its just the german word for "superhuman" - it has no inherently despicable connotations, despite its historic use. Stems from Nieztche.

>>6014040

On an anonymous imageboard it makes sense that people would behave differently + more honestly

And of course I meant someone who is an 11/10 except for their disability.
>>
>>6014024
wut

>>6014017
Badass.
>>
Some disabilities, sure, others are very unlikely.

If he missed an eye or a couple fingers and was still cute, no problems. If he was completely blind for example, that would be too much.
>>
File: Freud2.jpg (60 KB, 570x416) Image search: [Google]
Freud2.jpg
60 KB, 570x416
>>6014043

It just reveals something about your subconscious I find funny.
>>
>>6014052
>internet psychologist
ok

Wait a fucking second, are you the retard who thinks my dad died in a car crash?
>>
>>6014042
Idk I'll admit that I'm somewhat of a shallow when it comes to looks but it has nothing to do with it being on the internet
if someone missing a leg asked me out irl I would still say no
>>
File: freud3.jpg (83 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
freud3.jpg
83 KB, 1000x1000
>>6014053

Not your father, he's still alive and well-ish.
>>
>>6014059
okay
>>
>>6014057

Sure, but I imagine that in-person you would come up with an alternate reason or just brush him off without specifying why. Its easier that way I suppose.
>>
>>6014062
I find that more disrespectful
if he asked the reason I wouldn't lie to him as if he were stupid
cripples are people too, just not people I want to fuck
>>
File: handstand-wheelchair.psu.jpg (52 KB, 433x600) Image search: [Google]
handstand-wheelchair.psu.jpg
52 KB, 433x600
>>6013943

I would date a cripple as long as they were physically fit

i know that sounds dumb, but i mean those people you read about who climb everest with their teeth or do other crazy shit to overcompensate for their situation - i would be 100% happy with bf-ing that kind of guy

i dont find missing limbs unattractive, but it is true that 99.9% of cripples have a corresponding lack of physical fitness and that is unattractive to me.
>>
File: 1165717_.jpg (562 KB, 933x1400) Image search: [Google]
1165717_.jpg
562 KB, 933x1400
>>6014070
>cripples are people too
Are you though?
>>
>>6014070

So if a guy with a limp hits on you in a bar you'd tell him straightup: "sorry, I don't like your disability".

Wouldn't you find it easier to just say hes not your type or some other excuse?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYQx1W9axlY&nohtml5=False

quick someone shoot me in the kneecaps i want to be a cripple now
>>
>>6014087

What if...

what if you dont need to be missing legs to use a wheelchair? Imagine that!

dummy
>>
>>6013943
does your dick still work though?
>>
File: Stalin_1902.jpg (92 KB, 800x1075) Image search: [Google]
Stalin_1902.jpg
92 KB, 800x1075
>>6012073
young stalin all the way
>>
>>6014093
As a transcripple I find that extremely offensive.
>>
File: young CG.jpg (61 KB, 500x615) Image search: [Google]
young CG.jpg
61 KB, 500x615
>>6014098

Judging from Forrest Gump, yes

I would definitely fuck Lt Dan, ngl

>>6014100

im a Che kinda guy myself
>>
>>6014101

forreal though if you want to play why dont you?
http://www.efds.co.uk/
>>
>>6014085
I was talking about more obvious disabilities that are a bit more... well, debilitating
and like I said, if he asked if it were because of his disability then I wouldn't lie to him

>>6014079
you're one to talk, barrel chest
>>
>>6014124
>barrel chest
Damn, son. Not pulling any punches tonight.
>>
>>6014037
>Rabbi
>No one would date a nazi

Gee I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>6014121
I feel awkward around disableds because I don't know if I'm meant to offer them help or let them do their own thing because it could be patronising to ask if they need help

Like if I join a wheelchair rugby team and I'm not crippled, do I just stay in the wheelchair the entire time around them so that they think I'm crippled too? Cos like if they know that I can walk they'll be like "why the fuck are you playing crippleball?" and if I say "for fun" then they might take offence that like I'm only playing it because I'll be better than the cripples

Also I get angry when I play rugby so if I hit one then it would be a non-cripple hitting a cripple which would be super bad even though they deserved it
>>
>>6014114
ugh I forgot about him, he's handsome. Not the best photograph of him though
>>
>>6014101
but are you a black transcripple? that is all that matters here.
>>
>>6014150
I like rap and I've got a tin of shoe polish somewhere so I can be.
>>
>>6014146

>do I just stay in the wheelchair the entire time around them so that they think I'm crippled too?

my sides

that would make a great film

And most non-crippled people who play disabled games do so because they have friends or family who are crippled. Just hobble your best mate and youve got a prime excuse, easy.
>>
>>6014146

ask /asp/
>>
>>6014156
>I can be

Holy shit I think I died. Good one.
>>
>>6014176

>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1403128285267.png (741 KB, 1688x518) Image search: [Google]
1403128285267.png
741 KB, 1688x518
>>6014180
>supports the mentally ill
>>
>>6014190

What are you talking about now? I was mocking your dumbass posting style, le good sir
>>
>>6014195
Upvoted.
>>
>>6014195
I can't tell someone a joke they made was funny? Even if it wasn't an intentional joke? How autistic are you, anon?
>>
>>6014204
Nobody is allowed to like me, sorry anon.
>>
>>6014217
I still love you, Rugdaddy
>>
>>6014225
I thought you didn't like the handicapped
>>
>>6014204

>epik joke I literally almost died holy shit xD

just pointing out how cringe it was is all
>>
>>6014239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_vmOvfbg90
>>
>>6014239
Anon, you are really letting the internet get to you. You need to cool it.
>>
File: tips.jpg (21 KB, 272x217) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
21 KB, 272x217
>>6014239
>>
>>6014225
<3

>>6014228
STOP BULLYING ME
>>
http://liguy.tumblr.com/post/92427746931

How sensitive are your nipples, gaygen?
>>
>>6013925
Pretty sensitive, if I rub them it feels weird but also nice, if you carry on for a while it's really rather arousing but at the same time its just such an intensely odd feeling..
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 529x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 529x600
>there is actual Commies posting right now
>>
>>6014320
10/10
>>
>>6013949
To me, I think David would have loved the irony

>>6013883
Yes
>>
File: lenin poster.jpg (32 KB, 260x345) Image search: [Google]
lenin poster.jpg
32 KB, 260x345
>>6014324
>>
I'm about to have a panic attack. How do I stop it?
>>
>tfw BF and my friends don't get along
>tfw moving out of mom's house later this month, bf will probably move in with me too
>tfw friends probably won't want to visit me if my bf is over.
>This conflict is probably going to cause my bf to break up with me, and will cause my friends to ditch me.
I wish i could keep everyone happy.
I wish my bf played magic the gathering so that I could play with my friends without it being a big deal, and without me having to ask permission, and without me having to schedule things so that my friends and bf don't come into contact.
>>
>>6014334

fill your throat with my dick
>>
File: engaging.png (249 KB, 1600x1178) Image search: [Google]
engaging.png
249 KB, 1600x1178
>>6014334
throw eggs in your shower/bath tub
>>
>>6014313

Not sensitive at all
>>
File: expressanger.png (296 KB, 1712x1118) Image search: [Google]
expressanger.png
296 KB, 1712x1118
>>6014343
>>
>>6014343
>>6014349
I'll try this. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>6014336
>needing bfs permission to hang out with friends
Drop him
>>
OMG KR's dick is so big, too bad he's a bottom.
>>
>>6014313

Guys always try to play with or suck my nipples but I literally have no feeling whatsoever in them like if I were injected with anesthetic. My nerves are just dead in that area. It does nothing for me =/
>>
>>6014014
I'd date a guy missing an eye or a finger or something but not a limb, I'm ok with the thought of them having prosthetics but when I think about having sex with someone and they take off the prosthetic the stump makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>6014327
>lenin zhiv
>lenin budet zhit
net pozhaluysta(

>>6014327
>lenin zhiv
>lenin budet zhit
net pozhaluysta(
http://youtu.be/4QajiQSxESY
>>
>>6014313
A bit. It's not something I touch at all when masturbating, but it's nice to have them played with by others.
>>
>>6014392
Fuck I failed double post phone
>>
>>6014390

What if the fuck you with the stump like a massive thick cock?
>>
>>6014402
Terrifying
Pls no
>>
>>6014014
I'd date a guy missing anything because only someone most people don't want could ever want me
>>
>>6014413
I'd date you
>>
Why does zordon look like he wants to kill himself every day?
>>
>>6014383
Nah, I'd top too, just generally like to bottom.
>>
>>6014413

Sadly I've noticed defective people like cripples tend to have a ridiculous ego and are arrogant and have standards way higher than they deserve to, so they probably wouldn't even date you or me either
>>
>>6014473
>cripples tend to have a ridiculous ego and are arrogant and have standards
So like gay men then.
>>
>>6014498
>gay cripple
wew
>>
>>6014473
I was curious why Oscar pistorius had extremely attractive girl friend that he did not deserve.
>>
>>6014514

world famous and rich athlete i guess
>>
File: 12938719827391.jpg (150 KB, 1415x848) Image search: [Google]
12938719827391.jpg
150 KB, 1415x848
>Klokov will never have his hands on your thighs as he teaches you how to squat
>>
>>6014526
>world famous cripple
Not much to be proud of
>>
File: 1424302611420.gif (949 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1424302611420.gif
949 KB, 500x280
>>6014544

how many olympic events have you ever competed in then lad?
>>
>>6014514
I just did a basic google image search on him.

He looks good.
>>
>>6014453
maybe because I leaked his nudes
>>
>>6014567
Oh.

That's sort of a shame then. He's a qt.
>>
>>6014553
>competing in cripple special Olympics
None cause I still have functioning legs
:^)
>>
>>6014581

pistorius competed in the regular olympics dum dum
>>
>>6014581
But this pimp is, at the top of Mount Olympus
Ready for the World’s game, this is my Olympics
We make ‘em say ho cause the game is so pimpish
Choke a South Park writer with a fishstick
I insisted to get up offa this dick
And these drugs, niggas can't resist it
Remind me of when they tried to have Ali enlisted
If I ever wasn't the greatest nigga, I must have missed it
>>
>>6014589

top tier verse from a top tier song

good stuff lad
>>
>>6014600
My favorite is:

Penitentiary chances, the devil dances
And eventually answers to the call of Autumn
All of them fallin’ for the love of ballin’
Got caught with 30 rocks, the cop look like Alec Baldwin
Inter century anthems based off inner city tantrums
Based off the way we was branded
Face it, Jerome get more time than Brandon
And at the airport they check all through my bag
And tell me that it’s random
But we stay winning, this week has been a bad massage
I need a happy ending and a new beginning
And a new fitted, and some job opportunities that's lucrative
This the real world, homie, school finished
They done stole your dreams, you dunno who did it
>>
>>6014567
wow just like that rugby cunt did to niq!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.