[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like having a penis? How do you deal with that every day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: 1440185974193.png (113 KB, 247x274) Image search: [Google]
1440185974193.png
113 KB, 247x274
What is it like having a penis? How do you deal with that every day?
>>
It's pretty rad.

I like to cup my balls and whip my dick around like a sword. It just feels right having a dong.
>>
>>6011544
Unzipping my pants is enough to pee. It's awesome how we don't have to remove our pants completely.
>>
File: penisdog.jpg (34 KB, 400x431) Image search: [Google]
penisdog.jpg
34 KB, 400x431
absentmindedly mushing your flaccid dick around in your foreskin, or readjusting and unsticking your balls from your thighs are some of the highlights of your day
>>
>>6011544
it's okay, but it's a little difficult to wear swimsuits :(
>>
>>6011544
Can put it in stuff and on things. Cumming is diamonds and peeing while standing is amazing
>>
I like sticking my fingers under my balls and then sniffing them
>>
awful, i want it gone ASAP
>>
being able to pee while standing is the only pro. big one thou
>>
>>6011544
it's easier to pee on your head if u have it
>>
>>6011657
this desu
>>
>>6011544
It sucks.
>>
>>6011667
how does it feel being a plen lavren
>>
Sometimes when I’m walking around the house naked, if I notice some object at roughly waist height, I’ll drape my scrotum over it. Not a sexual thing at all, I think maybe it’s some very passive display of dominance. Over an immaterial object.

Apparently my brother does the same thing.
>>
>>6011787
I do that too with ur mum's face
>>
It feels like power.
>>
>>6011766
im patrish tho
>>
it feels kind of alien and gross desu, like you have a floppy hot dog attached to your body that gets in the way of everything and reminds that you are male everyday. And when it gets hard its worse, pushing against clothes and stuff.

overall not very nice. peeing while standing is kind of cool i guess
>>
File: bF5Drrz.png (604 KB, 913x702) Image search: [Google]
bF5Drrz.png
604 KB, 913x702
>wake up
>have a boner

>can piss wherever i want because i can aim my benis

>not circumcised
>tight foreskin
>pubic hair gets trapped under foreskin
>pull it out
>that feels weird

>jerking off
>one ball moves into you
>pretty sure i almost died

>when you are a teen
>be sitting in class
>get boner
>not even horny

>be a little creep who has been fapping since 5 years old
>have weird kid orgasms with no cum
>one day 12 or 13
>jerking off to wwe divas
>a bunch of sticky stuff comes out
>lolwtf
>>
File: tfw circumcised.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
tfw circumcised.png
273 KB, 600x583
>>6011649
>>
>>6011544
>what is it like having a penis?

knowing im naturally, from birth, better than w
>>
>>6011859
>one ball moves into you

Holy fuck, does that really happen? I've heard it was possible, but having it happen on accident sounds traumatic.
>>
File: image.png (156 KB, 456x427) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156 KB, 456x427
>>6011544
>nothing special
>gets rock hard at random times
>wake up with a boner daily
>can stand up or sit when pissing
>get to stick it in things when horny, fucking, fapping, etc.
>mfw get my dick milked with a nice, lubed up hand

Whew boy.
>>
>>6012299
It's not that bad, just feels fucking weird.
>>
I get compliments on my size sometimes. Doesn't matter that much but it makes me happy. Sometimes it's fun to windmill naked in the mirror before I take a shower. Masturbating is a clean and easy thing to do with foreskin. I get the benefits of the patriarchy. (The last one was a joke. I fully support equality for are people).
>>
It's kind of like having an elbow. It's kind of just there.
>>
I hate it.

When it gets hard it's intrusive and annoying and throws me off focus.
>>
>>6011544
it's a gross disfigured tumor that causes me physical pain and embarrasses me.
>>
>>6012434
I like being a guy and all, it's just the boners that get my miffed.
>>
>>6011867
Actually I'm also circumcised, but I wasn't sure what else to call the remaining skin left (dick skin?). In any case there's still plenty left to mush your dick around in if you're not hard. Or maybe I just have a tiny dick I dunno.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459800041959.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459800041959.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>
>>6012299
Yes, when i'm gonna have a orgasm my two balls movie into me, ans i like it.
>>
>>6011859
>jerking off to wwe divas.

Are you bisexual? Just asking.
>>
Feels bad. My little penis is a reminder that I'm an inferior specimen.
>>
whats it like having a vajayjay OP?
>>
>>6013226
I'm not OP but it's pretty amazing desu.

>tfw you crawl into bed after a long, sweaty day, spread your legs and feel your labia pull apart
>tfw grinding your engorged clitoris against your girlfriends leg while cuddling
>tfw you fall alseep as you/your gf cups your vulva after making your orgasm
>>
>>6013285
This
I don't have a gf, but it is weirdly satisfying to just casually cup your vulva while resting/sleeping. Clothed or otherwise.

Also
>Be teen
>Get randomly aroused in class, panties soaked
>No evidence anyone else can see
>Excuse self from class to jerk it in the ladies room for a few minutes

>Strangely satisfying feel when you stick a finger in and it comes out covered in milky lady lube

>Peeing standing up is a privilege reserved for showers
>In nature, pee squatting. If you pull back your vulva a bit you can aim pretty decently and don't have to take off pants all the way

>Clit orgasms are godly and super easy
>No mess, just pop a vibe onto your clit for a few minutes and come, perfect for mid-day stress relief or lazy fapping
>G-spot orgasms are weird but awesome, and not as messy as butt stuff

>Periods are hell though would not recommend
>Trannies this is where you luck out with your dick or neovag, be grateful
>Easier to rape, which is also unfortunate, but easily avoidable if you're in the right social class and don't do dumb shit

Because of their place "hanging outside our body" I'd say boobs are more comparable to dicks in terms of casually playing with/adjusting them throughout the day. I think every girl has those times when she randomly catches herself cupping her tits or adjusting them in her shirt.
>32D mater race
>(jk I love all boobs I'm not racist)
>>
>>6011544
not so much adverse to the dick, it not too bad, but the balls
>gets too hot
>all of a sudden you have a disgusting warm wet bag between your legs that sticks in uncomfortable positions
>good luck if you have to try and sleep with that
>dick get stuck in erection mode
>literally can't sleep because my dick is rock hard, fapping doesn't even help, it still stays hard
>>
I love mine but tucking is annoying, when you have to choose between obvious girlboner or sticking your dick uncomfortably between your thighs where it chafes and gets hot and sticks to your skin it sucks.
>>
Being able to pee quickly is the only good thing about this thing :/
>>
>>6011544
Honestly, I think it's a bother. Only boxers are comfortable, super noticeable boners unlike invis femboners, balls being uncomfortable hence manspreading, too hot, sweaty, hair in weird places... I know having a vag is more maintenance but having a dick isn't all sunshine and rainbows. Only real benefit I can think of is pissing
>>
>>6013352
Rapes are easily avoided by having a gun and optimally shooting a potential rapist in the dick, fampai
>>
>>6011544
>What is it like having a penis?
Maybe once every couple of months I'll have an awkward erection in public I have to conceal. Other than that, it may as well not even be there.

Men usually cum faster than women when masturbating, which is nice.

>How do you deal with that every day?
There's nothing to deal with. It sounds like vaginas have way more shit to deal with.
>>
>>6011544
>What is it like having a penis? How do you deal with that every day?

I don't. I want this shit go away. It disturbs me, it's disgusting and generally ugh. This is what it means to be trans.
>>
Imagine a thumb sticking out of your crotch area, only this thumb has a hole in it out of which comes all kinds of fluids and beneath that two balls that have their own will and move when it gets cold.

But really, I find it disgusting on me but like it on others.. It's really weird tbqhfam
>>
File: 8.jpg (24 KB, 349x431) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
24 KB, 349x431
>>6011544
>What is it like having a penis?
hell on earth

How do you deal with that every day?
duct tape
>>
>>6011544
I don't think about it tons, really. It's just kinda there to pee and occasionally jizz from. That's it.
>>
Pretty great.

It's kind of like having a tube of flesh that you can't really control dangling from your crotch.
>>
its fuckin spectacular
>>
>>6011675
This. Even then it's something I only enjoy having in public restrooms.

Otherwise this stuff just gets in the way or makes me uncomfortable. Bulges in wet swim trunks were the worst when I actually used to go swimming, and they make wearing tight pants harder. Orgasms are messy and rarely better than good. Erections are impossible to hide and annoying to deal with, especially when they randomly crop up at the worst times. Also the fact that having one means I'm pretty much stuck with anal, which is a pain in the ass with prepping and cleanup, as my only enjoyable way of being on the receiving end sucks. Would much rather have a vagina desu, periods or no. Wanna trade, OP?
>>
>>6015123
why not just get srs?
>>
>>6016377
That shit's expensive, yo.
>>
>>6015123
>posts AGP /d/ comic cap
>>
It's hard every time you see a pretty white chick with a tongue ring YOU run to the bathroom and. Nut. Thank goodness for restrooms and tongue rings
>>
>>6011657
I do this with my vajeen tho
>>
>>6011544
Generally annoying more than anything.

When I wake up, it's impossible to piss without spraying it all over the floor.
When you're at work or at school, you may get a random hard on and it'll annoying as hell, especially if your underwear is chafing the glans.
>>
>>6012299
uhm...mtfs push their balls up in their canals all the time so they can tuck
>>
>>6015123
BUT PUBES THOUGH
>>
Its fucking awesome. Cumming is like the best thing ever, and making pretend energy sword slashes with a pee stream is also cash.
>>
>>6020728

This is why it helps to not be mutilated when you're a baby. Foreskin is supposed to sheathe the head and protect it when it's not being used
>>
It's like having a benign tumor you can pee out of and touch to make you orgasm, but gives worse orgasms than butt stuff.
>>
>>6012299
it happened once when i was about to cum. it was a weird position and it just slipped in. i didn't hurt but it was an odd sensation. it scared the shit out of me though and it kinda ruined the orgasm.
>>
>>6020704
london
>>
>>6020934
oh yeah! energy pee swords! love that shit
>>
>>6013848
Stiletto heals, you don't have to run. Just embed it deep in their chest.

>>6020745
>tfw balls so light they stopped descending into the ball sack. Makes tucking easy, but may hose srs.
>>
>>6011544
>some single hair on the balls get stuck in underwear's fiber or something
>hurts like hell
>can't do anything about it because you're walking in a street with a lot of people but not enough to be in an anonymous crowd
>>
>>6022578
I-I don't get it
>>
File: coyote1.jpg (13 KB, 160x142) Image search: [Google]
coyote1.jpg
13 KB, 160x142
I'm an overeducated furry bitch.
I just call it a tail, and sometimes I imagine I'm a hyena, they have girl-boneres just like me.

Penis is latin for tail anyway. Sometimes I use my tail, I mean, I'd rather have a vagina and ovaries and what-not but I don't so, whatevs.

And my bf likes tugging it sometimes and going "Your tail's wagging, are you happy to see master?" and then he sometimes gives me a beef bone to gnaw on. Life's pretty good as a dog-girl.

Also dog is vernacular latin for penis too.
That's why you call a female dog a bitch, not a dog.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.