[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>13 months on HRT >long hair >never got gendered correctly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: cry.gif (448 KB, 500x261) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
448 KB, 500x261
>13 months on HRT
>long hair
>never got gendered correctly once (except sometimes when I wear thick rimmed glasses)
>"you should just wait for the 2 year HRT mark, hon. That's when le magic takes place! I promise XD"
God I wish someone kicked that ugly faggy hon face of mine in already.
>>
post a pic? there's much more you can do than just "long hair" and hormones

I'm almost 3 years and still A cup but pass okayish
>>
>>6008937
>never got gendered correctly once
Are you mad because people call you a girl?
I dont get this post. I really dont understand trans people
>>
>>6008941
I don't want to end up in the hon folder, sorry.

>>6008996
I am mad because people call me a 'young man'.
>>
>>6008937
Facial feminization surgery + makeup + maybe breast implants so people think you're just an ugly/average girl instead of a dude in a dress.

You're welcome, hon.
>>
>>6009018
you don't need to apologize, I don't lose anything by not helping you
>>
>>6009018
>I am mad because people call me a 'young man'.
Thats not misgendering, maybe you look like a guy
>>
Let me just let you in on a secret. Most transwomen don't pass. Even the ones where you see their pictures and say and can't imagine they don't. I'm 2 and a half years on hrt, voice is decent, face is decent, I'm basically not going to get any better than this and I can fool almost all the customers at work but anyone that spends more than 10 minutes with me can figure it out. As far as I can tell we're all the same in that respect.

Also 1 year ain't shit, 1 year is where you start getting your shit together. Give it 6 more months and as long as you're not horribly manly you'll probably do alright.
>>
>>6009083
There was more to that, that I forgot. The odds are just stacked against us. Yes, some girls have oddly deep or uncanny voices, some girls are tall, some girls have small tits, some girls have adams apples, some girls have big feet and hands, but when you have all or most of that shit on one person it never takes long to figure out why.
>>
>>6009083
>anyone that spends more than 10 minutes with me can figure it out.
Why is that exactly? Just physical proportions and face and them seeing them for a long enough time?
>>
>>6009083
>>6009093
Sad but true. Beauty standards for women are ridiculously specific and rigorous, cis women get treated like shit/misgendered for being ugly, you can't expect to not be as a transwoman because we're pretty much ugly women by default (unless you have goddess genes)
>>
File: 1452186139120.png (459 KB, 734x810) Image search: [Google]
1452186139120.png
459 KB, 734x810
>>6009093
>Tfw piano hands (same size as mom's) and average feet (usually wear women's size 9 US)
> Tfw 5'9" and DFC (all the women in my extended family are tall and flat).
> Tfw prominent adam's apple (getting it removed).
> Tfw moderately androgynous voice, only a little work to go girlvoice.

Thank you genetic lottery senpai. I think I'm intersex though, my E levels are bananas for my dosage. Should get tested, honestly

I'm stuck in androgynous mode at the moment though. I wear androgynous clothing and people usually default to 'ladies' or 'miss', sometimes a neutral pronoun. Only a year in and I still have plenty of things I can do (contacts/different glasses, waiting to finish facial electro [I look like I was attacked by a swarm of wasps most of the time], better skincare [can't do that much until electro is done], etc.) I'm pretty flat, so it's not like they're being polite because > boobs.

Probably going to get type-3 with Braly just to top things off, since that's my only masculine facial attribute.

I love having hope for the future. I cry sometimes about never getting more than slight hippage, since I started at 23, but I think I should be able to wind up pretty with a little bit of work and time.
>>
>>6009120
Fuck off
>>
>>6009112
Basically, it's just letting all the things I listed sink it. You glance over so much shit when you talk to strangers. I get hit on at work a few times a day by customers but all my coworkers figured out I'm trans probably within my first week there.

It's honestly not such a bad thing, I think. If I have to be trans everyone at work might as well know so I can chill the fuck out sometimes. It's exhausting using a girl voice all the time and it's way easier if I can just go boy mode to work sometimes when depression or dysphoria are kicking in. Helps everyone at my work is cool, I'll come in with a low bun, all men's clothes, and the deepest voice I can muster up and they all still call me by the female name and pronouns.
>>
>>6009120
Adam's apple.. R-Removed?
Is that a thing? Sorry for my possible ignorance, oh great anon.
>>
File: bad-accent-reaction.gif (665 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
bad-accent-reaction.gif
665 KB, 500x282
>>6009083
can you get shittier results if you have hypothyroidism?

my hypothyroidism is a reason why i didn't get masculine during puberty but it also could be a reason why i am not getting much feminine
>>
>>6008937
>never got gendered correctly once (except sometimes when I wear thick rimmed glasses)
depend on your face, the shape of eye wear can exaggerate or playdown certain aspects of the shape of your skull; like brow bone, forehead, cheekbones;
maybe try playing around with frames that are flattering to your face
>13 months on HRT
the first year is mostly undoing most of the obvious stuff T does to your body, like acne and hair growth; fat takes a long time to rearrange; if you had a long puberty before, it is going to take a long time for effects to show up visually for you to notice due to your genes and how well they respond to hormonal changes
>"you should just wait for the 2 year HRT mark, hon. That's when le magic takes place! I promise XD"
there's no magic, everything's down to your genes when it comes to HRT; though if after 2 years and you are still hon face, chances are your face won't improve much after that with just HRT alone; there is a limit on how much fat can soften your face

try different hair styles to playdown certain aspect of your face; if you are presenting androgynous and have a hairstyle mostly associated with females, you'll most likely get gendered as female
>>
>>6009218
Trachea shave google
>>
>>6009083
>1 year is where you start getting your shit together

On hormones or? I'm full time for 2 years without hormones and people always act surprised if I have to tell them I'm trans.
>>
>>6009263
only uggos in this thread pls
>>
>>6009246
> Tfw look like a girl without glasses.
> Look androgynous with them.

Such is life when you have a really feminine nose and your glasses hide it.
>>
>>6009263
> Without hormones.
U wot mate.
>>
File: smug rape 1438414191929.jpg (144 KB, 773x902) Image search: [Google]
smug rape 1438414191929.jpg
144 KB, 773x902
>>6009263
>I'm full time for 2 years without hormones
>>
>>6009267
I'm really not that good looking for a girl but that works in my advantage I guess. People would probably pay more attention if I had a 10/10 face.

>>6009283
Been on the waiting list since I was 17, I'm 19 now. Had laser for my face, did voice training, etc.
>>
>>6009280
how about contact lenses?
>>
>>6009315
I'm replacing my current pair as a backup plan / for comfort and getting contacts as well. Generally though, I tried when I was younger and I couldn't get the bloody things in my eyes. Back then I couldn't get soft contacts. I was born with fuckawful vision in every way, and the only reason I can see anything is because of surgery I had when I was very young.

Not sure how far tech advanced since then.
>>
>>6009093
Voice train, be normal height (<5'10") like me, have small hands like me. Get ffs. So does this mean I make it?
>>
>>6009120
You aren't intersex. Everyone dumb tranny thinks they are intersex because they are desperate for validation.

Also we both know you won't have money for ffs for years
>>
>>6009050
She is a she. It's misgendering no matter what she looks like.
>>
>>6012122
lol

if a girl was naturally born looking like a dude I'd probably call them a dude

you're going to have to dress really femininely for me to not just think you're a feminine man
>>
Still not realizing trans is a meme
>too late now, mutilated anon.
>>
File: 21-percent-actually-pass.png (23 KB, 459x661) Image search: [Google]
21-percent-actually-pass.png
23 KB, 459x661
>>6008937
>>6009083
True
>>
>>6009263
Troll
>>
>>6009303
You probably look like an ugly femme boy at best and people are just nice
>>
>>6008937

>tfw im cis gay
>tfw i get called a grill by almost all New People I meet
>>
>>6009093
>uncanny voice, adams apple, wide chest, small tits, tallish, androg-femme face [feminine cheeks, nose, freckles, eyes; masculine brow, chin; androg jaw], keep hair down because thick neck
>small hands and average feet, actually decent uncanny voice, good complexion
I'm pretty much right on the border. to the point where if my bangs don't cover my brow properly the amount of uncanny valley/unfriendly looks I get are noticeable

it's pretty stressful being at that point. i've gone on a multi hour date with the person having no idea though so idk
>>
hons are the worst, why wont they just kill themselves.

If you aren't passing, fuck off this board
>>
>>6012168
You have to be over 18 to post here
>>
>>6020146
this

>>6020186
>Hon_Gets_Triggered.mkv
>>
>>6020146
this. they should be all lined into concentration camps already
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1002x672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1002x672
Stupid question; but, how come everyone get's their adam's apple shaved, like is it normal for you to have barely ever had one? I have one, but it's near next to non-existant. It's just like a little slump on my neck. Does having one like show that you have a higher t level or...
>>
>>6024040
it's mostly genetics. some males have higher testosterone but their adams apple still appears underdeveloped
>>
>>6008937
>over 2 years on HRT
>never got gendered correctly once

Yeah...............it just never happens.
Unless you pass pre-hrt just forget about it.
>>
>>6024573
What's the worst feature about your face/body? If it's nose or a brow bone it can be fixed you know.
>>
>>6024582
I don't think I look make, nor I look female, but clearly have some tells that lean towards male so people gender me male.

I'm 5'3'' and small framed...my face is andro and I'd say my worst feature is my nose.
>>
>>6024801
Nose is like the easiest thing to fix you know unlike things like prominent brow bones, long narrow faces or crimson chins.

Meanwhile you can get one of those thick rimmed glasses, they should visually diminish the size of your nose.
>>
>>6009018
>I am mad because people call me a 'young man'.

But you are... aren't you?
>>
File: IMG_20160224_154324.jpg (641 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160224_154324.jpg
641 KB, 1440x2560
>3 years HRT
>always gendered male
>go to get laser last year
>here is your change sir

life is suffering. at least i got nice legs... I don't even know what to do anymore. and I can't really get any guys into me
>>
>>6026303

But you are male, right?
>>
>>6026303
You need to rethink your approach =)
>>
>>6026303
looking good to me anon
>>
>>6020146
Literally trash
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.