[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw genuinely all you want is a qt cis gf >losing all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 766x960
>tfw genuinely all you want is a qt cis gf
>losing all hope inside that any cis girl would love a disgusting mtf like me
>considering offing myself
>>
>>6007667
Should've stayed a straight man instead of mutilating yourself. Gee, I wonder why a lesbian doesn't want to be with a toxic person that shits up lesbian spaces.
>>
Just find a bi girl?
>>
>>6007687
>>6007667
lol perma triggered & missed trips
>>
>>6007687
>I wonder why a lesbian doesn't want to be with a toxic person that shits up lesbian spaces

Is that why lesbians are always complaining about how there are no spaces for them? kek. they're all toxic so they avoid each other, and the ones that do date each other beat the shit out of each other cuz lesbians have the highest incidence of domestic violence :^)
>>
>>6007693
I live in a very religiously controlled area, so even finding a les gf is improbable
might as well kill myself
>>
>>6007687
even more reason to kill myself
thanks anon
>>
>>6007667

anon, you suffer from social anxiety, not a lack of options

respect yourself first and they'll come. Even if you're a hon, you'll find a woman who appreciates who you are eventually.
>>
>>6007721
This meme actually works to some extent, but don't be too confident. I'm so confident in myself that while other people look up to me and admire me, nobody can actually love me as a person instead of idolizing me
>>
File: 1460014402206.jpg (44 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460014402206.jpg
44 KB, 633x758
>the only ones who would consider you are purple haired tumblrinas
>>
>is trans
>will only date cis
Well theres ur problem
>>
>>6007750
well, I'm physically attracted to vaginas
a ftm would be perfectly okay
>>
>>6007735
sadly lmao
everyone relatively close to me is a shitfuck tumblrina that puts a terrible name over the LGBT community by identifying as shit like other kin and other fucking cancer
>>
>>6007667
>>all you want is a qt cis gf
>>
>>6007764
as I said, most "trans" people are shitfuck tumblrinas
>>
>>6007770
I am literally so confused by trans people honestly
>>
>>6007784
most of the trans people (in my community at least) do it as a trend, because they got introduced to tumblr lmao
>>
>>6007792
What so youre like a better trans person? Trans before it was cool?
>>
>>6007804
no, but I've gone through with hormones and surgeries, and the trendy ones go by a name for the opposite gender for a month and then go back lmao
>>
>>6007667
Should have stayed your real gender.

There are only two genders. Male and Female.
>>
>>6007823
I'm female but ok
>>
>>6007829
nope. You were born a male that simply altered your sexual representation to appear like a female.
>>
>>6007834
Not OP but why do you care?
What is going in your life that you gotta attack strangers on the internet?
Transgendered people are kewl.
People like you make me wanna puke tho.
>>
>>6007757
Then don't you think a cis woman who dates women would want a vagina? So go and get a vagina.
>>
>>6007848
as I said, I got surgeries lmao
i went through srs
>>
>>6007716
You're welcome bb

>>6007721
>be tranny
>respect yourself
That defeats the entire purpose of being trans. When you're trans You don't respect yourself by default.
>>
>>6007844
>Not OP but why do you care?
Because it's false advertisement and deceitful to claim to be a lesbian when you just had your dick chopped up and sewn inside out.
It's like someone offering you a glass of water and then telling you that water was sewage that was filtered through filter screens. Sure it's technically water but it started out as sewage and nobody wants to drink that.
>>
>>6007889
I don't lie to anyone
I state that I'm post op trans
>>
>>6007889
People are not businesses.
They have inalienable human rights including freedom of expression.
They don't have rules to advertise themselves to you or others, falsely or otherwise, because you are not the centre of the universe and neither is anyone else.
If a person is born male there is literally nothing preventing them from claiming they are female.
Female is just a word, who seriously cares or believes words are somehow concrete and need to be kept from shifting and changing?
No one owes you anything like that.
You have a right to express your shitty insecure and weird opinions about trans people.
For the same reason trans people have a right to be trans.
Difference is they're trying to pursue free self expression and happiness and you're just being an inflammatory dick because you have anger issues, a creepy/kinda sus personal grudge against trans people, and no understanding of boundaries or the individuals obligations to society.
How is this not all obvious to you?
>>
i had a mtf friend and all she did was bitch and moan about wanting to be pretty and wanting to be cute but seriously what is stopping you from being a cute and pretty girl, why cut your dick off?
>>
>>6007943
crippling dysphoria is somewhat easier to deal with when I have the genitalia of the sex I'm supposed to be
>>
Is feeling like your dick should be a vag really worth fucking up your life tho
>>
>>6007917
>have inalienable human rights including freedom of expression.
>except you don't deserve freedom of expression only I do
Nice logic there. You can claim to be a woman just like a crazy homeless man can claim to be a cat, who cares. But when you burst Into lesbian areas and force me to abide by your expression and change my freedom in order to accommodate you then that violates my expression. I'm a Lesbian. I mean I'll be nice and friendly and call you she and her or whatever in a social setting but I would never be attracted to a man no matter how much surgery he has. Just like I wouldn't drink a glass of water that was filtered sewage.
>>
>>6007966
If you really hated potato fries and you went round to all the food stops of the world slapping potato fries out of peoples hands and acting like you were doing them a favour I'm pretty sure that would make you an asshole.
It's not fucking up your life to pursue happiness and free self expression.
Living a life of self repression for no purpose other than to keep from upsetting conservative sociopaths who think their culture is 'the right one' and they have the right to enforce that is fucking your life up.
>>
>>6007878
Well is it any good?
>>
>>6007975
This implies you don't have the right to deny entry to your private community from transgendered people.
You do.
Unless you are talking about a business that supplies goods and services for money like a store or fester aunt you can kick anyone out for any reason and no one can or should stop you.
If anyone treats you like you're a bad person afterwards then they're the dick in the situation so who cares what they say.
This argument is dumb and I feel dumb for being in it.
>>
>>6007975
Haha, guess you've never heard of "reclaimed water." There's a good chance you have already done so. Anyway, your anology is perfect for illustrating why your arguments are emotional and not based on reason. Water that is cleaned and made drinkable is no longer sewage water. Its past history is irrelevant. Clean water is clean water.
>>
>>6007983
I wouldn't get it just for looks
orgasms feel different and it functions like a vagina
>>
>>6007975
>lesbian starts some sort of lesbian fight club
>female attracted trans women join
>cis lesbian woman doesn't want them there
>too scared to discuss the issue with the trans women like an adult in case irrelevant PC people, who are generally just bored unemployed straight women btw, are mean to her
>instead of calling out the hobby-needing, pseudo-political, faux-feminist PC people, the lesbian calls all innocent by standing trans women sewer water and attacks them anonymously on the internet
This is what people under thirty think 'dealing with your problems' means.
The world is over.
We're all screwed.
>>
you realize lots of people have trouble finding partners?

maybe you should work towards dropping your toxic attitudes towards yourself and others
>>
>>6007994
>he would literally drink shit water
And nope, that's why I don't drink tap water or live in a city that does that. Also your argument is purely emotional and as well, your argument is essentially
>hurrr buttt I feeeel like a woman so you must respect my feelings
Just like a man to be a hypocrite and try to have it both ways.
>>
File: 1458879050354.jpg (909 KB, 2000x2568) Image search: [Google]
1458879050354.jpg
909 KB, 2000x2568
> Just want to be loved by someone.
> The universe is cold and lonely.

I know these feels.
>>
>>6008005
pics?
As someone who is shopping around for srs I can't find any good pics of it
>>
>>6009477
Well, at least we've established that you're a loon who doesn't care about science. I bet just the word "chemicals" sends shivers down your spine.
>>
>>6007917
>>6007917
they can try and express that they want to be a female all they want. Their gender will and always be Male.
>>
>>6009755
>a man in a dress pretending he's a woman
>calling anyone else a loon
>projecting this hard
Might I suggest looking Into the mirror, sir? Your entire life revolves around denying reality on a daily basis. That means every day you wake up and have to lie to yourself and everyone else by claiming to be female.
>>
>>6007667
you feeling alright dad?
>>
>>6009808
Hey Mister, projecting much?
>>
>>6007687
kek. OP never said anything about lesbians, you dolt. Try again later with better bait.
>>
>>6010006
>implying I'm a tranny
It's really funny that even you trannies think calling someone a tranny is an insult. Just goes to show how much nobody likes you people, I wish we would cut T off of LGB and you could get your own board to yourself and stop shitting up lesbian threads.
>>
>People conflating gender with sex.
This doesn't help your case, angry lesbian who apparently hates males in general.
Gender is changeable, it's sex that you're supposed to tell trannies is unchangeable and then they feel bad about themselves.
Gender = man/woman, these are social identities that are highly informed by tendencies caused by one's sex
Sex = Male/Female, these are SCIENTIFICALLY determined by one's chromosomes, i.e. you can't change it no matter what.
>>
this was a good foreveralone transbian thread until everyone started responding to bait x_x
>>
>>6012173
not them, but it's not an insult..

Usually someone ranting and raving about trannies all day has tranny feels.. Most people that hate trannies hide them cuz it's the internet lol
>>
This thread predictibly went to shit.

1) Move from shitville nowhereland
2) Stop being a wimp and have some self-respect and self-confidence
3) Drown in puss
>>
>>6007667
>MtF
>ever being anything but a nice cumhole for cis men

Get the fuck outta here you AGP
>>
>>6009766
>be mtf
>labelled F on every government/medical document

im prettier than you too
>>
File: rekt.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
rekt.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>6012364
>im prettier than you too
BTFO
>>
>>6012397
>baited into stating the truth
>>
>>6012409
TERFs can't stand it when trans women occasionally blow them the fuck out of the water. They literally believe they can perfectly clock anyone. I know first hand they are full of shit on that one.
>>
>>6012268
I made it bc I wanted advice and it just got flooded with cis lesbians
>>
>>6012337
on it
thx
>>
>>6012337
confidence can't fix ugly
and manly
>>
>>6007804
Yeah, we're the cool kind of trans. The trans that hateourselves, mutilate our bodies and spend over 100k$ on surgeries. Y'know, the cool trans.
>>
>>6012397
>>6012364
good luck reproducing.
>>
>>6016233
enjoy a bunch of little mini faggots running around shitting on everything
>>
>>6007667
As a proud trans-ethnic, interfat, quadrosexual bull dykette pre-op womynotaur, I find your white male presence on this board problematic. Check your priviledge cis scum.
>>
>>6016233

Yeah unlike the ten percent of cis gays who pass on their genes. You sure showed them stinkin’ trannies!
>>
>>6007667
>heterosexual
>can't get laid
>Hurr if I trans to a woman and am pretty maybe a cute lesbian will love me

No, dude. They won't. They all think you are a freak.

Suicide is the answer.

What are youa re doing now is Chris Channing
>>
>>6007716
>even more reason to kill myself
Less typing, more doing
Get the gun now
>>
>>6016521
Hahaha, wow, you're so funny and original! lol!
>>
>>6016579
>>6016484
you're damn straight i showed them.

How does it feel to know that you faggot trannys can't successfully become pregnant and have offspring of your own?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.