[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/femgen/ Femboi Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: 1399521441261.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1399521441261.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
FAQ:
▶What is a fem guy?
A young, androgynous guy with soft features. Mostly gay, but not all.
▶Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
▶Can I be a fem guy?
Often with enough effort, yes. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
▶Should I go on HRT?
If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
▶Is liking fem guys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.

▶Makeup: https://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860 and /r/MakeupAddiction
▶Skincare: https://reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki
▶Hair care: https://reddit.com/r/HaircareScience/wiki and /r/FancyFollicles
▶Skype: https://join.skype.com/jacjL86YEWm4
▶Zeemaps: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1884476
>>
>>6007121
How do i get a qt fem bear bf
>>
>>6007137
grindr
>>
>>6007137
>fem bear
What's that?
>>
How the fuck donyou deal with massive amounts of facial body hair, and its removal? Also ingrown hairs on the face ruin any femininity, how you femmes deal with that? Tips plz.
>>
>>6007344
For body hair, I shave in the shower every couple days, alternating between my lower and upper body (doing it all at once takes too long). It's kind of a pain in the ass, so I'm thinking of getting an epilator.

Regarding facial hair, what does your shaving routine look like? Do you use a cartridge razor, safety razor, electric shaver, or something else? Do you routinely exfoliate? Do you cleanse your face before shaving?
>>
File: tumblr_m8x1cwHMQG1ql9h78o1_500.jpg (195 KB, 500x674) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8x1cwHMQG1ql9h78o1_500.jpg
195 KB, 500x674
>>6007344
Removing all the hair at once is tedious work, I usually divided it over two days.
What I do is use a trimmer
http://www.amazon.com/Remington-HC6550-Haircut-Clippers-Trimmers/dp/B014SG616I/ref=sr_1_45_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1460381369&sr=1-45
For body hair, and apply some talc powder beforehand to make easier to trim the hair.
Then the next day use veet,or nair whatever you find it more tolerable to your skin.
wait around 10 minutes,boys hair takes longer to melt apparently,then remove it.
After that it's up to you,how do you want to stay hairless.
It takes for me about 5-7 days then I have to use veet again,if I leave it longer I've to start over.
Epilating is good but painful,waxing the same,shaving,and nair.
If you're taking spiro/mones body hair growth and hair type changes to be lighter and grow slower,so an epilator might be a better option.
But generally speaking hot shower before hand, and cold shower after then applying baby oil really helps with skin irritation.
>>
>>6007344
epilate face (pluck moustache)
>>
File: 8831ce7.png (69 KB, 500x1752) Image search: [Google]
8831ce7.png
69 KB, 500x1752
>>
>>6007344
estrogen helps
>>
File: 1415103409645.jpg (40 KB, 640x796) Image search: [Google]
1415103409645.jpg
40 KB, 640x796
>>6008805
>TEAM BERNIE SANDERS
>>
>>6008805
cringing so hard pham
>>
>>6008856
why do so many "fem" boys end up looking honish or just dirty hipster
>>
>>6007344
Laser
>>
>>6009198
because they didn't start taking estrogen soon enough
>>
>>6007121
So anyone ever switch from spiro to caultide?
>>
>>6009313
can you not be a retard and call it bicalutamide like any sane person instead of a misspelt brand name?

yes it's been done, yes it's effective, yes it's cheaper
>>
>>6009719
>yes it's cheaper
I wish senpai
>>
Can twinks have facial hair? :/
>>
How does a masc guy find a at femboy? I haven't dated one since high school and femboys are just the cutest
>>
This whole promoting of HRT and Spiro is ridiculous, you realize taking these will literally give you no positive/beneficial changes unless you are still prepubescent. You are literally disabling yourself for no gain.

Can you tell me what benefits you are hoping to achieve from taking them?

>If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
This is far from accurate.
>>
>>6009915
Depends on where you live.

You might try /soc/. That's where I met my last bf and my current FWB
>>
>meet up with femboy for first time
>in back of my car
>he starts blowing me while I fondle his ass
>eventually he starts fingering me pretty hard
>so hard that I have to grab onto the seat because I didn't know how the fuck to handle such a feeling
>start feeling up his ass again
>reach between his legs out of curiosity
>his dick is fucking massive
>after I blew a load in my mouth he says "my turn"
>we get outside and he pushes me down on my knees on a gravel drive way and makes me start sucking his cock
>gag several times because it's huge
>eventually gets tired of sucking and tells me to bend over
>hand him a condom
>while he's putting it on he tells me it's too small for him
>eventually starts pounding away
>right before he busts a load he takes the condom off and shoves his dick in my mouth and cums down my throat

first time bottoming and that was the best sex I ever had. I didn't think it was possible to actually enjoy something going up your butt.
>>
>>6010108
Hot af desu.

Kinda weird that the femboy was more dom. I always imagined them submissive.
>>
Dosage?
>>
>>6009938
For me personally the idea of aging like a man and looking like my brother/father/male relatives bothers me greatly and i'd much rather age and look like my sister/mother. Not caught up in the idea of staying young forever
>>
>>6010173
>Kinda weird that the femboy was more dom. I always imagined them submissive.

Some people just got big dicks and want to use them.
>>
>>6008805
both of these people have end stage autism
>>
>>6010623
>end stage autism
This is why whenever anyone mentions autism IRL I lose my shit. I just think of all the 4chan jokes.
>>
are there any old guys 30+ on hormones who still look feminine and aren't trans
>>
>>6010306
What do you think aging like a man is? Female skin ages much more rapidly than male skin, any manly traits and bone structure won't change by taking hormones, they're already formed.

There is so much misinformation about HRT in this community it's pretty sad. Everyone blindly following the advice of people on the internet and damaging their health permanently for next to no benefit.
>>
>buy women's sweater
>doesn't look as good without hips

I still like it. It's just firing at half power without dem curves.
>>
>>6011069
Maybe 1 in a million

Just grow the fuck up already and act like a normal male when you're 30. You had your 10 years of being fem.

You don't wanna become one of those old, wrinkly flamboyant faggots trying to hold onto their youth.
>>
>>6011247
im an mtf invanding your future mtf thread, i was just curious
>>
>>6009312
as someone thats about to start taking estrogen at 19 this makes me want to cry
>>
>>6011258
invading*
>>
It's so hard finding the perfect femboi.
I'm bi but I lean more to the hetero side so for me the only guys I am attracted to are small twinks that are very femm or at the least androgynous with soft features and also have the emo look from fucking 2006. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack, I'm way to picky
>>
>>6011306
iktf bro, I am one and I'm only attracted to the same, literally impossible to find anyone :/
>>
>>6007121

>find femboys attractive but worry they're going to go full mtf someday

How common is it that this happens?
>>
>>6009938
this is extremely misleading
hrt will do shit to you if you're before like 20
>>
File: Snapchat-4043026632148233083.jpg (461 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4043026632148233083.jpg
461 KB, 1080x1776
Am I fem for a boi
>>
File: Snapchat-188432808059647891.jpg (457 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-188432808059647891.jpg
457 KB, 1080x1776
>>
>>6011720
>>6011714
i'd peg you for pre-everything ftm tbhonest
>>
>>6011740
lol that's good then, im mtf, one month hrt so far. I wish I was a girl but eh, at least I can present kinda androgynous, I think
>>
>>6011761
You have a strong chin but you're pretty gorg.
>>
>>6008516
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>6011720
you have those tom hardy girl lips, I think you should grow your hair out
>>
>>6011374
Damn if only you lived closer and were attracted to clean cut guys like me and not other femboys
But yeah man it's such a specific look that there aren't many out there.
>>
>>6011531
Judging from this board, there's an even split between femboys who want to stay boys and femboys who are secretly trans but haven't transitioned yet for some reason or another. If you're really worried about it, stick to twinks.

>>6011714
>>6011720
Yeah.
>>
File: 1452846836024.jpg (294 KB, 960x1269) Image search: [Google]
1452846836024.jpg
294 KB, 960x1269
>>6011247
>>6011069
Uh, there's Jaye
>>
>>6011531
>>6012027
So what can we do to convince you that we aren't gonna be some MtF timebomb.
>>
File: 1415914974736.jpg (87 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1415914974736.jpg
87 KB, 1024x512
>>6012054
>testosterone
>>
>>6011616
I like how everyone says this, but never gives any actual details on what it will change or proof. At 20, your puberty should be pretty much finished and features should already be set and developed. If you want HRT to actually have an effect then you should be taking it before or during puberty. As I said above, even if you are taking it at say, 18, the positive changes you will get are extremely minor in comparison to the numerous health risks and negative changes (rip dick, infertility, etc).

If you don't look fem, then maybe you should accept that you aren't supposed to be one. No amount of HRT is going to cover up masculine features that are already developed.
>>
>>6012315
Faye got some big ol titties.
>>
>>6012755
I'm only at 4mo HRT and i started at 22 and got some very significant changes already. Individual genetics are the key factor. My hips are now wider across than any point of my chest, and I got 32b boobs.
>>
>>6012755
So you're saying there are no benefits from taking spiro, then?
I'm not talking about HRT, just anti androgen in general.
>>
>>6012819
You need to block your t to make room for the e
>>
>>6012956
I mean for someone above 25 taking Anti T won't help.
Is that what you mean?
>>
most of you literally take hrt and dress as a female and yet still deny you are trans? wtf???
>>
>>6012818
Are you transgender?
>>
>>6011109
>What do you think aging like a man is?
Having a rugged manly appearance and a pronounced brow, jaw, nose, square chin as apposed to a more softer face/body as seen on women.
>any manly traits and bone structure won't change by taking hormones
Yeah i know but being on hrt would prevent any further masculinization which is definitely good news and female distribution of fat with help soften out a femboy's face, also FFS is an option
>>
>>6011109
that is true, men also have more collagen in their skin making their skin appear "thicker"

however if your skin care is on point you'll look even better than any dude at any age (unless he's patrick bateman)
>>
>>6012975
don't be rude, we're just cute boys with boobs
>>
>>6013027
god fuck off

>>6012975
no, nobody in the group does this

>>6012818
you're not supposed to want tits unless you're mtf you shit

>>6012755
if you can't even be bothered to spell correctly when you demand some sort of vague evidence which you will no doubt then proceed to shit all over, nobody is going to provide it. no, hrt isn't going to make you look feminine, that's not the point. anyone here taking it (who isn't trans, apparently) takes it to stop masculinizing; that's the point.
>>
>>6013076
>hrt isn't going to make you look feminine
this. HRT didn't make me look more feminine but i look underage as fuck now
>>
>>6011262
it's okay famalam. Age isn't too huge a deal.

My friend started at 17 and I started at 21 and I pass better than her (if she wanted to be a femboy though she'd be 10/10 desu). It's kind of depressing honestly that they make kids wait so long
>>
>>6012755
you are pants on head retarded

femboys don't want to be girls. So, the older you get the less boobs you get, and maybe less changes overall. You still get lots of changes thought

T. Girl
>>
>>6013097
is that like
"t Girl" as in you're a girl and in this thread for some reason (CHASERS REE)
or more like
"T. Girl" as in you're a tranny and in this thread for some reason (TRANNIES REE)

either way

REEEEEEE
>>
>>6012818
We're talking about HRT/Spiro for femboys, gaining boobs isn't exactly a wanted change for _most_ femboys. Sure fat distribution is a valid argument for a femboy to be on HRT, you can achieve similar results with good, targeted diet+fitness regimes.

>>6012819
From just Spiro alone, you won't get many changes, depends on your age and growth though. Problem is it's not really healthy to just take Spiro for a long period of time, the lack of a dominant hormone can do very severe and irreversible damage to yourself.

>>6012993
If you are around 19-21, you won't really get further masculine features in the face, although the bones in our face constantly rebuild, they aren't going to drastically change in shape.

>>6013019
Pretty much, good skin just comes down to genetics and a good skincare routine, cleanse, tone and moisturize once or twice a day and regular exfoliation.

>>6013097
No idea what you are trying to say desu.

I just don't think people are actually fully aware of what HRT will do for them as well as the risks and health implications. For certain individuals, sure, you will receive positive changes from it, but for the majority you are just hurting your health.
>>
>>6013149
>just Spiro alone
I see, then regardless of dominant hormones.
Will Spiro and Fina taking together have better results?
>>
>>6013165
No, it'd help to know what you're trying to achieve if you'd like advice though.
>>
>>6013149
>risks
>health implications

like what? Not trying to be a dick but i've studied HRT and there's really not a lot of bad side effects as long as you take a regular dose and get bloodtests.

And I'm trans and I know a lot of people on MtF HRT. I agree that there's often not enough changes for MtF trans HRT. But there is definitely enough changes if you just want to be a femboy.

Also, any bad side effects are mitigated by eating healthy and working out.

Not to mention that you don't know how other people feel about their bodies. Maybe they're half trans or something and face dysphoria but they don't want to label it as that. Not everyone just wants to be a magical trap for sexual pleasure. Some people just want to have a different kind of body that they were given, which is perfectly ok regardless of how you identify
>>
>>6013188
Well, I'm 25, i was thinking of taking Spiro+Fina to prevent hair loss/decrease hair growth and have better skin, and get rid of T toxic effects like bell fat accumulation, aggression, etc.
Also males do have natural E but in very small amount.
>>
>>6012054
>on mones
>not trans

uh huh
>>
>hairy
>broad shoulders
>noticeably overweight, but not a blob
>been dealing with feeling out of place in my own skin for a lifetime
>too much of a pussy to talk to anyone about it my whole life
>finally recently talked to someone, thinking I was trans
>realized that I did want to look feminine, but I absolutely did not want to chop off my dick
>start reading up on diet and exercise stuff
>find out that there's an incredibly diminished effect the older you are
>28 years old

I feel like my own anxiety has permanently robbed me of happiness.

It hurts.
>>
>>6013663
Yea, shit happens and we can't always have what we want.

Get over it
>>
File: 1336942871543.gif (155 KB, 248x319) Image search: [Google]
1336942871543.gif
155 KB, 248x319
>>6013671

Projecting much?
>>
>>6013189
The risks are less if you are taking estrogen as well, taking Spiro alone for long periods of time has many risks like bone damage.

Problem is, the vast majority of people on HRT get their medication illegally, it's kinda unlikely that most people are gonna go to their GP for hormone/blood tests. There's also no easy to find and accurate information about diet etc, and again most people likely won't even know or stick to it.

If they're trans then they should know that they want HRT for transitioning benefits. They aren't gonna lie and say they are a femboy when about asking for info on HRT if they know they are having trans thoughts etc.

>>6013207
I'm pretty sure there are other products available than Spiro to prevent hair loss, you can even lower your testosterone levels decently with the right diet and exercise.

>>6013663
Even though it's harder to drop weight the older you are, it's still achievable in a few months with HIIT and cardio. Need to really find motivation to do it and stick to it though.
>>
So how do I achieve femboy-ness without going full on HRT and growing boobs?
>>
>>6013743
if you are lazy get on hormones
if you aren't just take care of yourself

and always remember to be yourself :^)
>>
>>6013722
>femboy when about asking for info on HRT if they know they are having trans thoughts etc.

Actually I told my therapist that I don't actually think I'm trans, I even told her about my AGP. I just explained that I have some dysphoria and I'm afraid of further virlization. She gave me the go ahead to see a doctor which referred me to an IC clinic. Never had to deceive anyone to get it.

I know that these kinds of services aren't available in most of the world, even here in Ontario I still had to jump through a ton of hoops and wait a few months.
I think it's a matter of time until there are more IC clinics where you're free to exercise your bodily autonomy.
>>
>>6013722
>Even though it's harder to drop weight the older you are, it's still achievable in a few months with HIIT and cardio. Need to really find motivation to do it and stick to it though.

I don't doubt I can drop the weight if I get my roommate to badger me about exercising... 'cause I've already done a buncha food research and found diet options that I would actually enjoy cooking with.

I'm more just worried about my general extremely masculine body structure and natural hairiness. I feel like dropping the weight wouldn't be enough to achieve the femininity that I desire, and most methods to do so I've read have incredibly diminished effects the closer you get to 30.
>>
>>6013076
Don't be rude, they've probably got the smarter way of seeing it

Was desperate not to grow tits and did crazy stuff to avoid it. But honestly it wasn't worth starving ones self.

Undersized boobs aren't that bad in the end of things.
>>
>>6013097
Don't want to be a girl but take pills anyhow. You don't get a say over what boys want.
>>
>>6013770
Body fat does kinda help to cover masculine features, so you might end up with a body you don't want if you lose all the weight and get more toned, dunno what to suggest :/
>>
>>6013868

Yeah... I know I need to lose weight regardless, but I really wish it was easier to like... keep a little bit of the fat in places I want it to be.

Regardless, I honestly don't even know if that's going to be my worst issue, and there's so many issues I'm afraid of trying and just ending up even more upset with my body as a result.
>>
>>6013752

So basically go on hormones and thus grow tits or simply get slim/toned?

Is it possible to "low-dose" mones and thus get feminine features without boobs?
>>
>>6013694
Assmad much?

Grow the fuck up already and start acting like a man
>>
>>6013999
nah
>>
>>6014013

Trololololololol
>>
>>6013999
sorry trips it's not a thing
that's why we do SERMs here
>>
>>6014049

Holy hell I didn't even know that wad a thing until you said that.
>>
>>6014013
Dis bitch nigga isn't even on hrt lolol
>>
>>6014049

I've seen those named a few times but haven't found any easy to follow info on SERMs.

What are those and what do they do?

Thanks <3
>>
>>6014260
Estrogen without the boiboobs.

Not sure if it'll be as good on the skin or not though, hasn't really been tested as a pseudo hrt.

At least not till a bunch of brave femgen anons decided to try it.

Not gonna consider it till they prove its viable tho.
>>
>>6014366
Thanks for the answer, guess that's why I haven't found much info.

Guess I was born too early to enjoy soft skin without boobs :(
>>
>>6014428
We don't even know if it'll give you the soft skin or only be good at keeping your bones okay though.

If you wanted the benefits you'd probably still have to cycle estrogen and serm. That way they should be enough to block breast tissue from getting enough growth signal.
>>
don't forget

http://poal.me/j2kmmb
>>
>>6009719
i hate it when retards use the brand instead of the chemical. why do they do this?
>>
File: tgMu1WD[1].jpg (361 KB, 548x1911) Image search: [Google]
tgMu1WD[1].jpg
361 KB, 548x1911
I'm trying to bait tumblr fetishists to join the HRT bandwagon
>>
How do I even shave my butthair? :S
Shit's tricky and I often end up slicing open my boycunt.
>>
How do you even get on hrt if you're not diagnosed with gender dysphoria?
>>
>>6014671
The more femboys who kill themselves when HRT starts losing it's effectiveness and they're stuck with the aftermath along with being old faggots, the better. Carry on the good work!
>>
>>6014991
See my post >>6013758
>>
>>6015020
Why would it lose it's effectiveness? Also what aftermath is there except gyno?
>>
>>6014848
circle around it and then use nair/veet on the shit you can't shave; it's really effective on the taint as well.

>>6014260
tit-free skittles

>>6014366
the guy running the femgen skype group is on them

>>6009757
don't order the chemical from online retailers
this is the sort of chemical you can buy from chinese manufacturers for $100/kg
>>
>>6015055
>this is the sort of chemical you can buy from chinese manufacturers for $100/kg
alibaba? I have no idea how it works but will look into it
>>
File: tumblr_ntfy8jA7Pk1udwanoo1_1280.gif (430 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntfy8jA7Pk1udwanoo1_1280.gif
430 KB, 600x450
Tfw no femboi to feminize into being girlier than ur mtf self
>>
>>6014848
Buy some Nair, can get an applicator for bikini area, rub it all over and in your butt, leave for 10min then shower it all out, works really well.
>>
>>6015035

Huh... fear of nothing coming of it because I didn't actually want to be a girl was half the reason I hadn't said anything to my own therapist.

I have an appointment tomorrow. Do you have any tips on what to say or hopw to say it? 'Cause I still have an intense fear of saying something wrong :S

Am >>6013663 by the way.
>>
>>6015903
I'm assuming you've been seeing this therapist for some time?
Have you ever brought up anything related with her?

Honestly it might be kind of difficult for you if it's kind of out of the blue, especially since there won't be as much of an effect at your age. I would just recommend explaining that you have dysphoria, you literally said you've been feeling out of place in your own skin, the masculine features make you uncomfortable and you want to look more feminine.
Another thing I told my therapist is that I basically just want to try the physical effects and that if I don't enjoy it I would stop.
>>
>>6015926
>I'm assuming you've been seeing this therapist for some time?
>Have you ever brought up anything related with her?

Not long, actually. I started going a few months ago to deal with anxiety, and I've already been diagnosed and started to be treated for Generalized Anxiety Disorder.

I'm kinda wondering if bringing this up would make my situation make more sense to her or something...

>Another thing I told my therapist is that I basically just want to try the physical effects and that if I don't enjoy it I would stop.

I didn't know it could be that easy to start or stop... almost everything I'd read in the past made it seem like you have to jump through hoops to start and that it's bad for you to stop or something...
>>
you're all (cute) girls
>>
>>6016082
Honestly I don't know why you haven't brought it up before. I understand it can be uncomfortable and nerve wrecking but there is no point in going to a therapist if you're not going to be honest and to the point about your thoughts, otherwise you just get prescribed bullshit that doesn't really apply to you.

> didn't know it could be that easy to start or stop... almost everything I'd read in the past made it seem like you have to jump through hoops to start and that it's bad for you to stop or something...
Honestly it depends on the system for obtaining HRT where you live. It can be very difficult or quite easy, try to research IC clinics that are close enough to you as that would likely be your best bet of obtaining HRT. It's not bad at all if you stop, the inbetween period of adjusting hormones is kinda shitty but it's not gonna cause you any long term problems.
>>
>>6016194

To be honest, I never brought it up because I did not truly understand how I felt until very recently and talking with some other people I trust about it.

Along with that, I live in one of the most openly bigoted states in the US... so I have a pretty extreme fear of even the people that are supposed to be there to help getting the wrong idea or intentionally misunderstanding me because of personal or stupid religious reasons. So I played it safe and withheld certain bits of information because I couldn't help but be controlled by my fears.

I'm honestly still afraid of it, but my recent clarity and the encouragement of a friend of mine lead me to start asking questions and do research... eventually leading me to this thread because the anonymity is pacifying.
>>
>>6016194
Also thank you for your advice.

Kinda just realized I forgot to show some form of gratitude because I was too busy worrying about.... well... worrying.
>>
>>6016101
No, I'm an ugly man. I just come here because it somehow makes me feel better about myself.
>>
File: o56gaf674I1r7h611o1_1280.jpg (205 KB, 873x1500) Image search: [Google]
o56gaf674I1r7h611o1_1280.jpg
205 KB, 873x1500
I don't understand how /femgen/ transformed from being all about androgynous/femininity while retaining masculinity and ambiguity into pre-mtf.
The diet and exercises guides are good, even the makeup and hair tutorial were nice.
I understand the anti-androgen concept.
But taking hormones that's the line were /femgen/ becomes /mtfgen/
>>
>>6018055
Couldn't agree more, think most femboys moved to another site :^)
>>
>>6018072
Where?
>>
>>6018055
Yeah for real these threads used to be quite popular a few years ago and everyone was just twinky generally. Now everyone's talking about hormones, they sometimes discussed it back then but generally they just focused on skin care and cosmetics as opposed to hormonal changes. Weird.
>>
>>6018093
Maybe it would be worth writing up a hormone guide to direct people to. Something like >>6014671 but more neutral. That might keep people from asking the same questions over and over again. (Though I'm sure people would complain about the existence of a hormone guide.)
>>
>>6018093

Twink features start to die out after a few years into their 20s.

Going on HRT is just an attempt to propong it. Lots of cis girls with short hair look boyish even to their 40s.

The dream scenario for most femboys would of been having HRT at pre-puberty, so not only do they have a delicate soft voice but feminine facial features and can grow up looking like lesbians(having short hair and all) but dating guys.
>>
>>6018118
>twink features start to die out into the 20s

Yeah man tell me about it, I've hit 23 and my body has just given the actual fuck up on me now man.

Well if you wanna stay feminine looking that sucks then, its all genetically determined really. I'd hate to say it bit you'll have to come to the realisation that you're only human and you're going to age. Shit, naturally your body is already peaking at 25 I read, so its all downhill from there.

>>6018102
That's a good idea, hormones are very powerful things, I'd really like to see a solid guide you guys can go by. I think the girls in mtfg would be able to help with it greatly.
>>
Is this Denial: The Thread?
>>
>>6018055
Femgen is now mtfg
Gaygen is now femgen
Mascgen is now gaygen
>>
>>6018207
mascgen is actually fatgen tyvm
>>
>>6018207
What's mtfg then?
>>
>>6018225
straightgen
>>
>>6018225
hongen
>>
>>6018225
agpgen
>>
>>6018225
attentionwhoregen
>>
>>6018225
weeaboostraightmangen
>>
Is it OK if I use this on my butt?
http://www.neutrogena.com/product/facial+cleansing+bar.do
>>
>>6018225
reddit
>>
>>6018569
yeah

the main difference with body vs face cleansers is that things for your face are generally much more gentle
>>
What are some good cheap facial creams to use? I've been using AmLactin on my skin everywhere else because KP, but I haven't used anything on my face. I guess my skin is kinda dry.
>>
>>6019217
wtf are you doing

get a routine you plebian
>>
>>6019620
>anon asks a question, clearly trying to start doing more stuff
>lol start doing stuff
>>
File: Fotor_145727888117062.jpg (119 KB, 686x1077) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_145727888117062.jpg
119 KB, 686x1077
My hair is bigger than my dick
>>
File: 1440890373278.jpg (163 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1440890373278.jpg
163 KB, 800x800
>>6019830
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8 KB, 308x164
>>6019840
>>
>>6011714
hello future school shooter
>>
>>6019830
the fucking buckteeth, the smile, the face

you look like you're from wallace and gromit

literally stopped eating when i looked at this.

0/10
>>
>>6020173
fuck you john he's fucking cute
>>
>>6020272
He really, really isn't

Looks fucking ridiculous. The hair is a travesty.
>>
>>6020336
why can't anyone appreciate link except me :(
>>
Hi Fembois I wish I was fucking one of you tonight
>>
>>6020479
l-lewd
>>
>>6020173
Don't be an ass. Nice skin, large eyes and soft features are good.
>>
>tfw no cute boipussy to ruin with my hairy cock
>>
>>6021170
how hairy
how big
how thick
>>
>tfw bf
>>
>>6021173
how about we kik about that
>>
File: sadf3.jpg (4 MB, 4000x4637) Image search: [Google]
sadf3.jpg
4 MB, 4000x4637
I need help /femgen/. I think it's finally happening.

I think my hair is thinning.

I always said to myself when it starts happening I'm going to do it, I just didn't think it'd be so soon…

I just turned 20 and this started happening not too long ago. The worst part about it is I had just lost 60lbs a couple months ago, so after my entire life of being alone and weird (still am), I finally look pretty.

Now this happens.

I just started taking Hairomega 3-in-1 DHT Blocker, 2,200mg of Pueraria Mirifica, and Fenugreek caps daily and I want to start using Lipogaine with a dermaroller.

What else should I do? Should I just say fuck it and get something like Miley Cyrus and Skrillex done to my head before anything gets worse?

Please God, I just want to be touched.
>>
>>6021466
add biotin to that regime, also use finasteride instead of any other DHT blocker. that particular blocker looks ineffective.
>>
>>6021508

Thanks for the reply.

That particular DHT blocker is supposed to have 2000mcg Biotin in a serving (4 caps daily) already but I do have 10000mcg Biotin caps.

Where am I supposed to buy actual finasteride though?
>>
>>6021556
you can talk to a doctor and get it prescribed or go through less than legitimate channels that we are all too familiar with on this website
>>
>>6021466
bruh u have thick hair, chill

*touch*
>>
>>6013743
this is anecdotal but having a barrel chest offsets apparent boob growth. I'm 2 years into hrt @ 4mg e/ 200 spiro a day, started at 18 and have AA cups. I was pretty high test before if the acne was anything to go by. Still got gyno-lookin nips at 14% bodyfat but they're cute imo. atm I'm taking lifeguard training and no one really gives a shit about my toplessness to boot, there are tons of other moobs to whine about at the pool.

hrt has too many side effects to take just because "you could get lucky" with results but i felt like my experience with it was worth sharing. I'm trying to get on a serm myself.
>>
>>6020272
>>6020734
y'all are high
>>6021466
eat eggs, peanuts, almonds, wheat bran, salmon, avocados, and carrots. you have a while to go before your hair goes away. at that point you can just become a bear and eat whatever you want.
>>
>>6021466
At the very least, you've gotta do the Big 3:
1: Propecia
2: Rogaine
3: Nizoral shampoo.
>>
>>6023173
> a barrel chest = good
U okay senpai? If it bothers you so much just cycle serm with your estrogen and you won't get gyno. Getting fat or looking like a brick is a shitty way to hide stuff.
>>6023422
> you have a while to go before your hair goes away. at that point you can just become a bear and eat whatever you want.
And you're seriously telling him to just wing it, loose his hair and turn into some hairy fat sack of shit.
>>
is it bad I like having boobs? =(
>>
>>6018126
trans help thread would be alot better for that kind of stuff, mtfg is pure shit
>>
>>6023467
yeah i am, because the fact of the matter is, no matter what you look like now, no amount of hormones and skin memes is going to make you keep looking like this when you're 50. i know none of you think ahead but realize if you can't be comfortable with your body in it's natural form when you're older, you should probably just kill yourself.
>>
>>6019830
Super cute X3
>>
>>6023467
>>I'm trying to get on a serm myself
also tbqh cycling e and a serm might give you weird saggy boob skin

barrel chest sucks ass, but all I mean is to provide a face-value anecdote. also whatd you mean about the looking like a brick/fat thing? neither chub or muscle is really a bad look, and I never really feel like I'm doing anything excessive to "hide" my gyno, I like being active.
>>
>nice spring day yesterday
>go for a walk
>decide to do intervals of jogging
>start jogging
>boyboobs bouncing like crazy
>oww, btw
>even a hoodie didn't hide them, they just pushed the front of my shirt up and down
>have to stop running
>briskly walk instead

Guess I need a sports bra.
>>
Effects-wise, does it make any difference if I go Finpecia instead of Propecia? I can get the former for cheaper.
>>
>>6015055
>don't order the chemical from online retailers
>this is the sort of chemical you can buy from chinese manufacturers for $100/kg

Do you have experience on this first-hand?
>>
>>6023509
I dunno, Faye looks cute despte being well into thirties. Jenny Clayton is something like fifty too. It does look better than the alternative. Yes there's side effects and i don't like having boobs, but it's much better than getting all of those things you mention.
>>
File: 1460348728959.jpg (170 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1460348728959.jpg
170 KB, 480x480
Has anyone gotten mones throguh a therapist/perscription?

What did you say and how long did it take I have an appointment tomorrow and I really dont want to deal with a bunch of bs but I would rather mones be free through insurance then me paying out of pocket for them.
>>
File: hboanalkit.jpg (99 KB, 516x473) Image search: [Google]
hboanalkit.jpg
99 KB, 516x473
who here has done this? cmon i know atleast some of you have, what product did you use? results?
>>
>>6025449
Just explain how you are uncomfortable with the masculine characteristics of you body and wish you could have more feminine characteristics. Unless you are in some European shithole I think most doctors don't really want to gatekeep.
>>
Survey time, cuteboys!
>>6025470
>>6025470
>>6025470
>>
>>6023474
O-Oryx? What are you doing here?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-15-00-58-51.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-15-00-58-51.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Just discovered the wonders of Snapchat lenses combined with unstraightened hair
>>
>>6025570
Do I take Cis gay if I take estrogen but think of myself as a guy?
>>
>>6019830
cute <3
>>
>>6025749
However you identify, dude.
>>
File: 1457894567326.gif (28 KB, 368x67) Image search: [Google]
1457894567326.gif
28 KB, 368x67
>>6025482
i feel like it cant be that easy
>>
>tfw no jewish bf
>>
>>6025482
but then he'd have to admit that he's trans.
>>
>>6026582
see thats my problem

I don't want to be trans but im naturally very masculine so I cant really pull off being fem without them

I mean I would rather be trans then a masc dude should I just lie and tell them im trans?
>>
>>6026588
dude. if you saw a therapist and told them how you felt, they'd tell you that you were in denial, help you come to terms with it and hook you up with the treatment you want to become more fem.

stop obsessing over labels and focus on what you want. you want to be fem and are uncomfortable with being masc, correct? every doctor would call that gender dysphoria. swallow your pride and just go.

there's nothing wrong with being called trans.
>>
>>6026599
I guess thats right but being trans is just so weird to me

Although if I tell the doctor that I'm not trans but still want mones I feel lie thats just going to cause a plethora of issues, like you said thinking im trans in denial
>>
>>6026548
I'm sure there's cool therapists out there but the board is full of stories about shit ones. Might be worth it if you can look up in advance and find someone cool. Provided your insurance is paying for them.
>>6026582
More like have to play roulette where a bad pick means someone who threatens you, demands you cut off people close to you and tries to stamp out your personality and replace it with some sort of disgusting stereotype.

Telling them you're a boy who likes taking hormones is going to go over hilariously with them.
>>
>>6026622
it's probably weird for the rest of them too
>>
>>6026599
>every doctor would call that gender dysphoria
Not them, but that could be body dysmorphic just as well.

Especially if you don't think of yourself as a girl and don't want to act like one/dress like one.
>>
>>6026635
>More like have to play roulette where a bad pick means someone who threatens you, demands you cut off people close to you and tries to stamp out your personality and replace it with some sort of disgusting stereotype.
>Telling them you're a boy who likes taking hormones is going to go over hilariously with them.

yeah this exactly
>>
>>6026642
not every female acts or dress like your stereotype of a girl, anon
>>
>>6026650
No, but a shitty therapist could threaten and crush you into becoming their stereotype of a girl.
And I don't think of myself as a girl anyways.
>>
>>6026650
but that not what a therapist will want to push
>>
>>6026650
>>6026635
And by the way I'm not in any way saying that trans girls are any of that. Just that they're often abused by therapists that try and break them into acting like the therapist's stereotype.

Why should I ever subject myself to something like that and let someone try and take away who I am when I don't want to be a girl?
>>
File: despair.jpg (79 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
79 KB, 960x638
>turning 20 this year
>don't know if im a guy or girl
>becoming increasingly masculine
>feel like i'd hate myself either way
>feel trapped and awful and horrible
>>
>>6026961
go talk to a therapist instead of venting online about it

and block T then you nigger
>>
>>6026973
i am seeing a therapist tho she's just fucking useless. can't get a different one until im home from college for summer break
>>
>>6026981
>>6026973
Block your T without wasting money on incompetent therapists. Also makes it harder for them to blackmail.

Go IC or self med, spiro is pretty safe so no real risks there.
>>
>>6026973
>Pay thousand+ for talk
uh...
>>
>>6026994
its provided for free by my college. I'd have bought some of that shit if i was broke as fuck
>>
>>6027009
Oh, well you're best off exaggerating to get meds quickly. You can always just chose to not take things like e and save them up if you don't want to have to cross that bridge yet.
>>
>>6026981
what makes you call her useless?
>>
>>6025449
im this guy

fuck this shit she basically told me I need to go see another therapist
>>
>>6029875
Try to find someone who says they specialize in lgbt or gender issues.
>>
What haircuts are optimum for /cuteboys/?
>>
>>6029946
I know but I live in a shit hole and the 3 people who do it dont take my insurance.

gonna have to look around more I guess.
>>
File: tumblr_lnn5amGPM41qzjkhro1_500.jpg (86 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnn5amGPM41qzjkhro1_500.jpg
86 KB, 500x750
>>6030009
I've got dreads.

Although I think a pixie cut is what most people would say.
>>
>>6030009
long hair
>>
>>6030158
Some therapists will do sessions over skype, I'm not positive though if you would be able to get treatment based on a recommendation from a therapist on skype.
>>
Is there any sort of guide for a way to dress fem/andro?
>>
File: could i pass.jpg (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
could i pass.jpg
91 KB, 800x600
with hrt & better hair, could i pass?
>>
>>6030787
easily even without hrt
>>
>>6031001
>>
File: basic.jpg (226 KB, 1139x1952) Image search: [Google]
basic.jpg
226 KB, 1139x1952
>>6030562
how to dress like a basic femboy: big sweater, skinny jeans
>>
>>6030162
>dreads
Can you post a pic? I'm curious how it looks on you.
>>
>>6019830
I'd fuck your brains out.
>>
>>6018055
C'mon, femboys have an expiration date, and having an antiandrogen alone isn't good for you. So pretty much take those titty skittles, or sacrifice your health, or lose your femboy status eventually.
>>
hey /femgen/ r8 my cutness
>>
>>6032334
would choke and bite/10
>>
lets say that hypothetically speaking ive had a few shitty gfs and too much time on /pol/, and as a result im tired of "normal" women, however my lonelyness is getting the better of me. where could i find a feminine looking subby trap that likes /k/ and is willing to wear lots of tall socks and shimapan?
>>
>>6032371
id say you are a massive faggot, welcome home
>>
File: Photo Apr 16, 8 27 32 AM.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
Photo Apr 16, 8 27 32 AM.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>6007121
My husbando keep bringing up his: fat autistic tranny friend. I love him, but that bitch makes me want to an hero. What do I do femgen?

Should I ram, my precum soaked boiclit down his throat?
>>
File: Photo Apr 16, 8 27 32 AM.jpg (578 KB, 1387x1107) Image search: [Google]
Photo Apr 16, 8 27 32 AM.jpg
578 KB, 1387x1107
>>6032595
>>
these are the kinds of guys i like, liek really like. am i actually bi?
>>
>>6032635
Well, do you like women too? If so, yes. Otherwise, no, you're gay.
>>
>>6032595
i don't know what you're trying to say

>>6032684
keep telling yourself that
>>
Yo bitches
I have straight blonde hair long enough to reach the bottom of my sternum. I keep it bunned in public but I think I want to have it cut/styled in a way were it'll look decent when let down as well.
Any suggestions?
>>
>>6032595
isn't he a mtfg trip?
>>
>>6032334
best filename

>>6032695
it's probably the fat autistic tranny friend himself
>>
>>6032311
>or lose your femboy status eventually.
this is the right option you damn retards
when your facial features start hardening you pick up some iron and put it down again until you look young, strong, manly and handsome

unless you actually belong in trannygen it's not exactly rocket science figuring this out
>>
>>6032718
A little past your collarbone, layered, and with some volume. However, if you have pin-straight hair and don't have the patience to style it, disregard this.

>>6032746
Are you lost?
>>
File: 20160414_232959.jpg (1 MB, 1439x2207) Image search: [Google]
20160414_232959.jpg
1 MB, 1439x2207
Am i still a femboy? Pls dont reveal my indentity.
>>
>>6032761
You look like a girl, so yeah.
>>
>>6032761
ur hot
>>
>>6032761
sure
>>
How to hide boobs for a new job?
>>
>>6032862
sports bra
>>
>>6032987
They even show through that. C cups aren't going to be easy to hide so I'll need to get creative.
>>
>>6032987
Till somebody peaks into my collar and sees the straps. Not good
>>
>>6032988
how long have you been on hrt for anon?
>>
>>6033015
16 months
>>
>>6032988
Mine aren't nearly that large
>>
Hi Femgen, I'm wondering, what stuff and what doses should I take to remain feminine? Not worried about tits since I'm skinny af and not worried about infertility on the basis that I'm gay anyway. Does height and weight factor in to what you should use?
>>
>>6033107
I found out something a while ago that would cause it but I went with it still
>>
>>6033243
accept youre trans and go to /mtfg/
>>
>>6033366
don't wanna look like a girl though, just want to stay twinkish throughout my twenties
>>
>>6032987
thanks bra
>>
Can someone explain antiandrogens to me?

What to I take and how can I do it safely?
>>
>>6033377
most likely you will stay twinkish and won't look like a girl if you went through male puberty

source, 14 months on whoremoans
>>
>2015+1
>BEING FAGGOTS
CANT
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP
>>
File: mfw17.png (89 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
mfw17.png
89 KB, 1272x1152
>>6033996
>forget pic
>>
>>6033994
how do you get your mones?
>>
>>6034074
my dealer hooks me up
>>
File: me4.jpg (38 KB, 694x715) Image search: [Google]
me4.jpg
38 KB, 694x715
>>6031982
little late but here ya go

am i a qt?
>>
>>6034074
a street nigga will hook you up
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.