[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/CisLesgen/ Cis Lesbians edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: No_Boys_Allowed.jpg (153 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
No_Boys_Allowed.jpg
153 KB, 640x480
last thread >>6000146

Anyone with a Y chromosome should be directed to their respective threads >>5986140

Threadly reminder to ignore bait and use the filters to keep /Cislesgen/ on topic. Post some qts
>>
What are you guys into, hobby-wise?
>>
ripped ftm here

sup bbys :^)
>>
>>6002444
post a pic of how ripped you are
>>
>>6002424
>guys
>GUYS
>>
Is it just me, or has the thread gone to shit tonight?
>>
PSA that only men bring up men and only trannies bring up trannies for no reason, because they hate lesbians and want to derail our thread.
>>
>>6002473
So by this logic you're a transgender man who hates lesbians?
>>
>>6002473
so which are you then? a man or tranny?
>>
>>6002480
>>6002482

>for no reason

That Y chromosome must make reading comprehension tough.
>>
>>6002424
vidya.
Lately I am playing a lot of games from the noughties.
>>
I used to play this game as a kid for PC where you'd fly around the desert in ships like Starfox and shoot down these big spider-robot monsters. If someone could find the 90's title for me, that'd be awesome.
>>
d00ds d00ds d00ds
>>
>>6002490
Use the filters that were suggested last thread, it really makes lesgen a lot better that you can filter the bait from the mutilated men.
>>
File: 1418501487804.png (53 KB, 300x276) Image search: [Google]
1418501487804.png
53 KB, 300x276
>>6002424
Gardening
>>
File: 1443289478919.gif (162 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1443289478919.gif
162 KB, 640x480
>>6002418
tranny here
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (990 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
990 KB, 500x398
Tranny here
>>
>>6002636
Post pics of your garden
>>
>>6002677
I don't think I have any. I'll look around on my computer.

I haven't planted anything this year yet, it keeps snowing.
>>
>>6002424
Music, art, animals. Also things like anime and video games, but those aren't as impressive.
>>
I want to date a woman who can play a classical instrument.
>>
>>6002713
Cool so you draw usually? Do you play any instruments?
>>
tranny here
>>
țřăňńý hęřè
>>
>>6002730
I'm not that anon, but I play harpsichord. No bully pls
>>
>>6002730
"Usually" is probably lenient. I draw a few times a week, but art really isn't my strong suit- just something I do for fun. I play ukulele, bass, drums, and piano. There's things like guitar and trumpet which I can sort of play but not well. I've been into music for around 10 years now though.
>>
>>6002745

Looks cool tbqh.

But for some reason it makes me think you're like some little pocket dyke older butch who collects antiques.
>>
>>6002745
That's fucking cool anon. I love how harpsichord sounds.
>>
File: 1458383112844.png (78 KB, 558x409) Image search: [Google]
1458383112844.png
78 KB, 558x409
This thread is a good idea, and kind of refreshing considering every lesbian forum both online and offline is now flooded with transbians. But maybe we don't put such aggressive language in the OP next time? We're practically inviting shitposting.

Just a thought. Stay wonderful ladies.
>>
>>6002761
I do infact collect antiques, but so does Taylor Swift, anon!
Therefore I am just as cool as Tay.
checkmate atheists
>>
>lesgen self-troll itself to death
>let's make cis lesgen!
>even more trolls
>this is exactly what happened two years ago
It's come full circle. You'd think lesgen would have matured, but nooo.
>>
>>6002418
>thread made by man pretending to be a woman
>thread asking for hot lesbians
>>
>>6002790
>>6002796
I've just accepted that the threads will always be filled with trolls. Best you can do is filter and ignore. I wish mentioning men/trannies/etc was bannable within this thread.
>>
Can we please stop the meta?

Tell me a story about your first girlfriend
>>
>>6002810
The filters seem to work fine, I highly suggest them. It keeps the y chromosome carriers at bay, and if you catch them posting you just politely direct them to their own generals.
>>
>>6002812
I'm still with my first gf. I've had crushes on girls before but she's my first real gf. Feels bad because I'm 21, but we've been together for almost 2 years now.
>>
>>6002794

Antiques are p. cool, anon.

I want an antique lesbian for my lesbian collection. Maybe I'll ask St. Dinah to send me one for my birthday.
>>
>>6002812
We met at an outdoor music festival. I'd gone with a couple of my own friends but they were dating so I felt awkward a lot of the time. This was when I was still a really shy teenager and just going to any kind of festival was a huge undertaking for me so I felt tempted to just stick close to them.

Anyways while I was there we got absorbed into a larger social group and ended up meeting some new people. A lot of the time we ended up getting separated and I ended up hanging around kind of an older crowd who was always smoking pot. I gravitated towards one really cute outgoing girl who kept being nice to me and introducing me to everyone, so I just stuck to her like glue. She kept grabbing me by the hand to take me around and I loved that. I remember my teenage self getting all freaked out and my mind racing every time she found an excuse to touch me. I was just totally infatuated with her because of how awesome she was being to me and how she was going out of her way to make me feel included when I didn't know any of her friends and she hardly knew me either. The weekend went on and we got a little more physical but nothing big.

Anyways we got each other's numbers and ended up hanging out a lot after that, eventually we started dating, eventually things got shitty, you know how it is. She had some substance issues and it made things hard for us. But we had some good times and I still think about that weekend a lot.

I wish I was young and cute again. Nobody treats me like a delicate flower anymore.
>>
>>6002424
Serious hobbies are violin and football. Trying to pick up running too, but I get lazy about that sadly..

>>6002873
I was never treated like a delicate flower, I think it is mostly my fault because I become a bitch if anyone ever thinks I am fragile or delicate.
>>
File: absence of god.jpg (26 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
absence of god.jpg
26 KB, 960x540
>>6002890
>tfw no tsundere gf to coddle and treat like a princess despite her protests
>>
We are most lesbians so mean and aggressive? And why do so many of them hate men?
>>
>>6002812
It was p shit tbqh. She ended up being bi and having a lot of issues from a previous straight relationship, wouldn't let me go down on her and eventually dumped me because I was too affectionate and she felt bad because she couldn't reciprocate.
Still looking for someone who's keen on affection and a proper relationship.
>>
>>6002903
>too affectionate

I've been there and it fucking hurts. Sorry anon. I hope you find what you're looking for.
>>
>>6002790
>tfw transbian and transbians being everywhere fills me with anxiety
>>
>>6002424
Shitposting on 4chan and masturbating too much desu. Other than that I'm into games and technology and I'm slowly sliding towards weeabooism. Read a lot of fic. I want to get back into taekwondo so I have a hobby that actually gets me out of the house since I dropped out of college a couple of years ago.
>>
File: mikasa es su casa.jpg (17 KB, 527x294) Image search: [Google]
mikasa es su casa.jpg
17 KB, 527x294
>>6002929
>tfw you hobbies are my hobbies

Respek

Only I'm planning on taking up boxing. Otherwise I just go to the gym.
>>
I got a question for you Mexicans. Why are you guys so hot? My girlfriend is Mexican and I'm white and I don't see what is so interesting about my kind. We burn on the summer and go camouflage in the winter in snow. I probably look closest to eastern European. But still, I don't see her for a few months from now. Why do you guys have to be so appealing?! (Pic unrelated but funny)
>>
>>6002972
Idk anon I'm white and a complete sucker for Latinas too though
>>
>>6002812

We met in school, came out to each other and then dated for years.
It was pretty great whilst it lasted, honestly.

We're still friends four years after she left to be with one of our (male, ree) friends, which is nice.
>>
>>6002991
You dated a bisexual for years? That's like some kind of record
>>
File: panic.gif (2 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
panic.gif
2 MB, 500x250
>>6002972
>>6002989
>regular at a mexican restaurant
>hostess is qt with a dazzling smile
>comes up and talks to me one night
>tells me she's glad to see me and that it's been a while
>touches my arm and rubs my back
>mfw
>>
>>6002996

Yup.
We were even engaged for a long while.
>>
>>6002928
You should probably sudoku then there'd be one less of you shitting up lesgen. Go away, sir.
>>
>>6003016
>>6002989
There is like an exotic aura around them. And my gf has figured that out as the sub how to weaken my defences as the dom. Sucks. Apparently though a good portion of lesgen is from Mexico so that's cool.
>>
>>6002424
I like history and mythology. Sometimes I watch an anime, read mango, play the vidya, but these days I have done nothing, procrastinating is my last name.
Wanting to start muay thai to get /fit and out of inactivity.
>>
>>6002890
>running
Yesterday I did my second run this year, trying to get back on it and being as regular as possible.

I had forgotten how good it makes me feel.
>>
>>6003016
>>6002989
And i forgot to mention the accents too. Their accent is so hot compared to the Canadian/American ones which is what mine is. You guys find their accent on point?
>>
Hey why y'all transphobes?
>>
tra

___he

nny

___re
>>
Keeping trans discussions out of a thread and keeping trans people out of a thread are different things. The latter is bigotry, and it is any decent person's duty to shitpost these threads into oblivion.
>>
>>6003071
Segregation isn't always bigotry, anon. There are tons of very specific generals on /lgbt/ and there's no reason there shouldn't be a thread just for cis lesbians.
>>
Better get a chromosome check ya cais dlfakers
>>
>>6003080
>implying anyone here has a syndrome that literally affects .00000001% of population
Go back to your own general sir and stop derailing the thread.
>>
>>6003076
>there's no reason there shouldn't be a thread just for cis lesbians.

Yes, there is. It invalidates trans identities. It's not like you can even keep transbians out. This board is completely anonymous. You simply shift the rule from demanding them to keep the discussion to non-trans issues to forcing them to lie about their identity instead of just not making their identity part of the subject.
There are very few cases where segragation is justified, such as when there is actually significant psychological duress for someone in a position of low responsibility. This is not a situation where segregation is justified. You are a transphobe, plain and simple.
>>
>>6003076
Also, the /lesgens/ on this board are literally the only generals where you aren't welcome if you aren't a specific identity. I've posted in /ftmgen/ and /acegen/ despite not being either and nobody gave a shit because they're not shit awful seekrit club assholes.
>>
>>6003096
>forcing them to lie about their identit

It should never even fucking come up in this thread.
Being trans has nothing to do with lesbianism.
Being trans has no bearing on this thread, and has no place being mentioned here.

Please stop this.
>>
>>6003096
Oh fuck off. By your logic all of the generals discriminate. Trans completely saturates this whole board. Cis lesbians are an extreme minority here. For that reason alone we need our own general.
>>
>>6003049
You're trying to do too much, baka desu.

Narrow your interests and specialize, lest you become a pleb with diluted, shallow half-hobbies.
>>
>>6003104
That's what I said you dumb fuck. The difference is to tell transbians to keep transbian discussion to transbian general, not to keep transbians to transbian general.
>>
>>6003113

They dont have to lie about anything, since it should never ever come up here.
There is no lie being told, no identity being suppressed.

They just dont have to mention it.
Stop being a nigger.
>>
>>6003113
The question should be why the fuck are men even coming to a thread that's MEANT for Lesbians. They have zero business being here. Doesn't matter if they don't talk about the deadly drugs they put into their bodies or which limb they want to chop off next. Men don't belong in lesgen. Period.
>>
>>6003122
That's what I said you dumb fuck. The difference is to tell transbians to keep transbian discussion to transbian general, not to keep transbians to transbian general.

I'm posting the same thing twice because you committed an error of reading comprehension. Try again.
>>
>>6003103
It's extremely hypocritical of tlg to demand we let them post in lesgen when if any straight mtf posts pictures of men in tlg they report it and it gets shitposted to hell. So you can't have it both ways trashbians
>>
File: 1455793847696.gif (1 MB, 400x512) Image search: [Google]
1455793847696.gif
1 MB, 400x512
I'm going to save this thread for the next time someone asks me why lesbians find trannies annoying.
>>
What size boobs do you guys prefer? I'm not really picky at all, just nothing overly huge or anything fake.
>>
>>6003130
Are you really this stupid? Are you still in highschool or is your brain simply underdeveloped? That's like saying it's hypocritical to let black women post in lesgen when you aren't allowed to post tips for putting on white makeup in wocgen.
>>
We should make an "identity validation general" for people who only come to 4chan to have their identities validated.
>>
>>6003145
Isn't that what everyone comes to 4chan for?
>>
>>6003128

You are not understanding what Im saying.
You're saying they're forced to lie about their identity if they post here when it says its 'cis lesgen'.

As you yourself said, we cant prove people in here are cis or not, so all they have to do is to NOT say 'lol i have peen'. Which isnt lying.
Its just not fucking running their mouths and making another thread about them.

Which is of course what we're fucking doing anyways.
>>
>>6003155

I'm giving you one more try.
>>
since this thread isn't only made up of transphobes and bitter people

ask a post-op lesbian with a steady cis gf and regular hook-ups anything

>inb4 "b-b-but muhh crumbuzwones ;_;"
unless you are tested and XX fuck off with this
>inb4 "your gf and hookups aren't lesbians"
this argument is on one level with "well you only like manly dykes so you really are just straight in denial" and "you just scared of dick"
if people identify themselves as lesbian, aren't into men, and while in a relationship seen as lesbian by society they are lesbians, deal with it
>>
>>6003163

Pics of vagina.

Genuinely kinda curious.
>>
>>6003163
>steady gf
>regular hook-ups
The gf doesn't mind?
>>
>>6003167
Ignore him he literally looks like a dude. He's some mentally ill Austrian man that claimed to be intersex and kept changing his story constantly when confronted. He also married some girl and ditched her once he had his dick chopped off
>>
Well, we tried. We almost had a nice thread to ourselves but I guess that's just not allowed. I guess being the first letter in an acronym isn't worth as much as it used to be.
>>
These threads get angrier by the day
>>
>>6003167
https://unsee
.cc/rizapobe/
an old pic (in public right now so yeah) so it looks different now (pic is like halfway into the healing period thus labia still swollen)
>>6003175
no we have threesomes but only if our hookup gets tested first
>>
>>6003192

...Huh.
I expected it to look weird or something.
Huh.
>>
>>6003155
>>6003161

If you retards would actually make an effort to deconstruct your arguments better instead of pasting your posts repeatedly under the illusion that it's explanation, you would understand one another easier.
>>
>>6003200
sry
asked the doc for some extra teeth and tentacle on it but he said it wasn't doable
>>
>>6003206

Well that's no fun.
You're paying the guy however many thousand dollars and he wont even let you customise?
You should sue.
>>
File: 1436055705688.png (234 KB, 696x720) Image search: [Google]
1436055705688.png
234 KB, 696x720
>>6002948
I feel like going to the gym would bore me. And also I don't know how any of the machines work and I'm too shy to ask. And also dat gym membership fee. I've always enjoyed martial arts in the past because what you're doing changes from class to class.

I'm also incredibly lucky that I stay pretty slim despite being sedentary. I got a stitch just walking about town the other day which was embarrassing though.
>>
File: Larrys+transition.jpg (86 KB, 647x397) Image search: [Google]
Larrys+transition.jpg
86 KB, 647x397
>>6003175
>>6003167
This is the "lesbian" you're replying to btw
>>
>>6003201
Okay, since your mental power can't muster the traction to get out of this problem by yourself, I'll help you:

I have been saying (kind of) the same thing as you, if these threads were designed to simply limit it to non-trans issues. However, these threads aren't designed to exclude trans discussion, but trans people. These threads are labelled as being exclusive to cis women. This means that when you post here, you are supposed to do it under the narrative that you are a cis woman. In the case that you used a trip that you also used to post in a transwoman thread, where you are outed as a transwoman, these threads are designed in a way that you are not supposed to be here. You are supposing a premise that is not actually the case.
>>
>>6003211
yeah I know but SO said she wouldn't like the teeth
>>
>>6003223
>butch lesbians aren't real girls
>>
>>6003226

Well that's a fair point I guess.
Good of you to keep her wishes in mind at least.
>>
File: 1459955346333.jpg (739 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
1459955346333.jpg
739 KB, 1920x2560
>>6003223
>butch aren't girls
cool story
at least post my current pic next time
>>
>>6003230
larry stop samefagging and go away, you're disgusting and I feel sorry for your poor wife.
>>
>>6003224
I agree with you.

I was advising a less caustic approach to communication.

I'm not the anon you were arguing with.
>>
>>6003242

>a transgirl has bigger tits than me

Well.
This is an interesting new way to feel inadequate.
>>
>>6003242
I just ate breakfast, please stop posting your bloated man face all over this board. Your fat man face makes me violently ill.
>>
>>6003251
I like dfc, if it helps.
>>
>>6003251
would gladly give them to you
I'd prefer them smaller so finding good butch clothes is easier
>>
>>6003255
Thanks anon <3

>>6003260
Im more tomboy, but still, yeah, it helps with fittings.
>>
How many of you have actually been diagnosed?
>>
>>6003276
With lesbianism?
>>
>>6003276
>>6003282
I was diagnosed when I was 16. My doctor stuck her tongue up my butt, 10/10
>>
>>6003282
No, with borderline personality disorder. Lesgen is clearly the gen with the most borderliners and narcissists on this board. Just like every transbian is autistic and everyone in mtfg has avoidant personality disorder. The guys in ftmg seriously seem like the most mentally stable here.
>>
>>6002418
>tfw boy

Your thread has been raided ahaha punks
>>
File: 1459372667769.png (297 KB, 622x600) Image search: [Google]
1459372667769.png
297 KB, 622x600
>>6002473
It's spoopy how accurate this post was. It's also ironic because OP didn't want "men" in this thread and the third post is from a transman who, for all intents and purposes, is a man. When lesbian gatherings accept ftms but not mtfs, it's actually more traditionally sexist than transphobic. You're excluding people who actually identify with femininity and womanhood. And instead, including people who feel so uncomfortable with their lived experiences as women that they seek to permanently alter the chemical balance of their mind and body.

Like many straight cis women who make the mistake of "experimenting" with mtfs because it's "just like a girl with a dick, right?", trying to assimilate ftms into lesbian culture is ignoring the fact that they don't often share your interest in their genitals.

>>6002812
and I wanted to answer this; my first girlfriend was a pretty serious drunk and me, being naïve as fuck, didn't recognize it. I fell for her, and I even started to drink with her so we could be closer. Things were fun for a short time, but this ended up being a bad idea because I have a shit liver and I get super suggestible on alcohol. Soon enough I'm being raped by her on a semi-regular basis. She'd straight up ignore me and ghost my texts/calls when we were sober and I just wanted to discuss it with her. I told her I'd always forgive her, and she ends up breaking up with me after lying about fucking a guy. She's back to being straight now, and luckily since things ended we have been able to talk things out and she owned her actions. It was a fucking whirlwind but I survived I guess. I just miss some things...

>tfw no one to kiss every morning and night
>tfw sleeping alone in bed
>tfw we would lie in bed and watch Girls together
>tfw when we went to a ski lodge and threw snowballs at each other all giggly n shit
>>
>>6003293
>tfw you will never tongue punch an ftms fartbox
why even live tbqh
>>
>>6003293
I have a bislut friend who does actually have that. Well, we were friends. It's a very time consuming illness.
>>
>>6003293
I think it's less that and more that any lgbt people who go on 4chan of all places to socialize probably have something seriously messed up with our brains.

(Although the lesgen threads are the only ones that ever seem to get legitimately hostile)
>>
>>6003319
You know what, it actually makes me happy that this is the one case where a subgroup of 4chan can't have nice things because they're bigotted in some way. It's impossible to have a lesgen on this board because cis girls can't stop being transphobes and as an effect these threads are 90% shitposts and 10% passive aggressive attempts at ignoring the shitposts.
>>
>>6003330

Here's one thing to consider, anon.

As a lesbian who is usually at least mildly annoyed with how the trans community is officiously injecting themselves into every gay community I'm involved in, I like the idea that there's at least one place where I can be somewhat transparent about my feelings and especially that there are others who feel the same way as I do. I know that there's a resentment bubbling up with a lot of lesbians towards transbians and there's absolutely no fucking outlet for me to express that in my personal life without being called a bigot. So I can't speak for everyone but that's at least partially the reason I enjoy 4chan in the first place, it's the only place that isn't being constantly policed by the fucking trans narrative.

That's why I was hoping we could have a thread for cis lesbians specifically, since our social experiences are different from those of trans women, we're different biologically and physiologically as well as sociologically, and more and more our experiences are being co-opted by the "hey guys can I be a lesbian too?" movement. Which is just fucking obnoxious.

Nobody started getting in your faces telling you you weren't real women. All we tried to do was have our own thread where we could coexist without having to kowtow to the fucking transbian majority. It'd be nice if we could just have one fucking thread on /lgbt/ that is about something other than fucking surgery and hormone therapy and girl penises.
>>
>>6003355
> I know that there's a resentment bubbling up with a lot of lesbians towards transbians and there's absolutely no fucking outlet for me to express that in my personal life without being called a bigot.

Maybe it's because you're a bigot :^)
>>
>>6003355
Trying to control who is posting what where totally runs contrary to how anonymous imageboards work though, and can only lead to more shitposting, as suspicions can never be removed. Either you want a forum with stringent controls (providing pics, id, whatever), or you deal with people you don't want posting here posting anyway. The only thing that can be somewhat controlled is the topic of discussion.
>>
>>6003370
You make it seem like shitposting is beyond the scope of moderation. Most other blue boards on 4chan have moderators that will prune blatant shitposting. Sadly /lgbt/ isn't one so nobody's going to stop you from ruining /lesgen/.
>>
>>6003355
You know, if you kindly asked "could you focus discussion of your genitals and trans experiences to trans related threads? thank you" instead of calling trans girls the '"hey guys can I be a lesbian too?" movement' you wouldn't be called a bigot who invites shitposting into her threads.
>>
>>6003374
Moderation is about content, not who is who. Controlling who is who requires a totally different type of website, and despite that lesgen wants to control who is who, even at the cost of shitposting itself to complete irrelevance.
>>
>>6003355
I wish this too anon.
>>
>>6003355
Thank god you can't reproduce.
>>
Do transbians even outnumber lesbians on this board? Because I find that kinda hard to believe, with how much less common trans people are than cis people.

But yeah if every one of these threads weren't set up in an inflammatory way from the get-go towards transwomen, there'd maybe actually be discussion instead of being the one thread on this board thats stuck perpetually circling the toilet

If you're so hell bent on having a "No gross Y calzones allowed" club then find a free forum host where you can all stare at each other's crotch to verify your entitlement to womanhood to each other, because that's totally not weird at all
>>
>>6003130
>if any straight mtf posts pictures of men in tlg they report it and it gets shitposted to hell
That's not true, one of the regular posters there even has a husband. The only time it becomes an issue is when shitposters start literally spamming pictures of semi-dressed men and not actually engage in any conversation just to try to start drama of "hur-dur mtfg should be straight-gen by default even tho most posters are bi".
I wouldn't be surprised if you're actually one of those shitposters trying to start drama again since I can't imagine why else you would know about the situation let alone give such a false version of it.
>>
>>6003297
>t's actually more traditionally sexist than transphobic.
Lmao give me a fucking break. Women and Transmen have it WAY harder than Men and Transwomen. It's not Transphobic to not want a MAN to come into women spaces and speak like they know what the fight for women is all about.
>>
>>6003242
you literally look like a 12 year old boy with tits
>>
>>6003428
This. I'm so sick of this same anti-trans shit repeated over and over. I'm not trans, I don't give a fuck about trans people, I just want people to shut up about them either way and talk about cute girls and shit. Starting threads with inflammatory shit is just as bad and not promoting good discussion in the least.
>>
File: 1387335282304.png (98 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1387335282304.png
98 KB, 625x626
>>6003184
Because autists literally can't stop gobbling bait and all it takes to set the thread into sperg rage is low effort "y wont u bigot bitches suck my big hairy clit ;)" trolling.
>>
>>6003428
Butt mad male spotted :3
>>
>>6003439
I get the idea of safe spaces, but how can you be okay with FtMs in women's spaces? The testosterone makes all the difference, and I'd rather not have them.
>>
>>6003445
As a compromise we could just keep the thread titled /cislesgen/ but keep the actual content of the OP from making the thread a shitposting magnet. That would be fine by me.
>>
>>6003454
>The testosterone makes all the difference
Oh gee idk maybe the fact they lived as a fucking woman for the majority of their life and actually know what it is like. Don't give me that "Oh they are taking hormones they are a magical girl now" it's retarded.
>>
>>6003439
>Implying transwomen have it easier than transmen

Lol what planet do u live on can I join you
>>
>>6003460
So magical girls aren't allowed here either?
>>
>>6003466
Sure they are. I said hormones doesn't make you one.

>>6003465
Here is your (you)
>>
>>6003460
If someone looks, smells, and sounds like a dude, then they don't belong in women's spaces, regardless of how they grew up. That violates the whole damn point.
>>
>>6003478
I agree, so half the cis lesbians getting angry in this thread should go piss in the urinals and stay away from the delicate princesses among us
>>
theres an estradiol under my tongue right now lol
>>
>>6003487
lol I haven't ever taken sublinguals (sp)
>>
>>6003478
Yet you are saying if it looks, smells, and sounds like a woman it doesn't belong in woman spaces? Seems like my posting here has proven the point I wanted to make. Go fuck yourselves.
>>
File: tumblr_nf3v6c1GYt1u3h3qno1_250.jpg (10 KB, 236x296) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf3v6c1GYt1u3h3qno1_250.jpg
10 KB, 236x296
can y'all calm your ovaries/testicles and focus on the important things in life ?
qt3.14s for example

>>6003440
so ?
>>
>>6003223
why do they always make that stupid fucking face?
>>
what anime do u girls watch while ur gf sucks ur girldick uwu
>>
>>6003518
Fairy tail
>>
>>6003506
Honestly, if you really pass that well, go ahead, it's not like they're using chromosome scanners to get into these things.
But we both know you don't actually pass 100%, so it's kinda a moot point.
>>
>>6003518
Jojo chapter 4
>>
>>6003096
>It invalidates trans identities.
>>
>>6003528
Lol implying I couldn't clock 90% of transmen. If you are going to be exclusionary at least be consistent otherwise you just sound really dumb.
>>
>>6003528
So wait do you like, sneak up behind every woman in the bathroom and sniff her/oggle her just to make sure it's a real woman?

Goddamn you lesbians are creepers
>>
>>6003355
This so much.

It's so intrusive for XY people to keep forcing their agenda into XX spaces, especially considering that the vast majority of front page threads already cater to their endless discussions of themselves.

Cisbians deserve to be able to have a conversation on the /lgbt/ board. The only way this is possible is if cisbians simply ignore the transbian shit that guarantee permeates every thread. There is literally no way to keep transbians out.

I know this is especially hard to do considering how obnoxious and repulsive the very idea of transbians are, but if cisbians want to have a cisbian discussion on 4chan there is no other option but to ignore the trolls.

Also, all those dubs...
>>
>>6003538
You are obviously a male if you don't know this is how all women behave.
>>
>>6003543
Nah I'm cis but I only like men and trannies because I'm not a degenerate like you
>>
>>6003542
I wish I could just fix it with wordfilters but I don't want to completely erase all posts containing "trans" in them, I just want one cisbian general.

I think our best bet is to just make the thread OP less confrontational in the future.
>>
File: qft.gif (956 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
qft.gif
956 KB, 500x277
>>6003538
>>
>>6003542
>trying to have a girls club on an anonymous image board.
I hate to break it to you sweetheart but just because you type out some pseudo doctrine in a thread op doesn't mean people are going to obey it. If you want to run things your way and have a true source of power that it seems you so desperately are seeking then go make a forum with admittance being a time stamped picture of your genitals and get the hell of 4chan.
>>
Rename the thread to TERFgen and people will get the message and let us have our hugbox
>>
>>6003559
I always read TERF as turf and feel like we should be doing 5-aside or something.
>>
t
_r
__a
___n
____n
_____y
______
_____h
____e
___r
__e
>>
lesgen:

>XX is being opressed!!!

ftmgen:

>you're a cisboy? that's cool you're welcome to post more
>>
So would you transbians stop shitposting if we changed the thread rules to "everyone is welcome but please keep discussion of trans topics to a minimum?"
>>
>>6003586
Yep
>>
>>6003586
yes
>>
>>6003586
Yeah, but if you're being honest with yourself, lesgen will always be the center of drama and shitposting on this board, if not 4chan in general.
>>
>>6003593
>>6003596
Noted. Since you can't be trusted to be respectful and civilized then I guess that will have to do. But you better stay way under the radar because I fucking hate you so much.
>>
>>6003586
Not mtf but that's exactly the solution that was adopted two years ago and it worked like a charm until retards went back to trolling.
>>
>>6003586
The lack of self-awareness needed to not realize this was always the problem

(Not even a trans btw, I just like kicking you idiots when you're down)
>>
>>6003611
>can't be trusted to be respectful and civilized
>op is inflammatory and begging for a response.
LOL I changed my mind
>>
>>6003613
>it worked like a charm

If I remember right this most recent thing started because of transbian shitposting.
>>
>>6003620
That's why you ignore it instead of being inflammatory right back, so it doesn't spin out of control.
>>
>>6003586
The OP is 100% of the problem here, it's a shitposting magnet.

Last thread was titled /cislesgen/ and it had very little shitposting of any kind.
>>
>>6003620
...and people replying to it! Honestly, I think half of this drama is due to young baby dykes who still are deep into the childish fantasy of a pure homogeneous sorority having a "no boyz allowed!!!!" sign hanged on its entrance door, mirroring the /r9k/ mindset on this aspect.
>>
File: 1451487688100.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451487688100.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>This Thread
>>
>>6003626
>>6003611

Oh my GOD you couldn't even contain yourself for 1 minute

How about we have 2 threads: glorious lesbian master race general and retard TERF general, the second you can be as angry and inflammatory as you want while reasonable Human womyn post in the former
>>
>>6003644
If you were gone we'd have no reason to be angry and inflammatory. This thread started off pretty nice.
>>
>>6003651
blaming the people you attacked as the source of the issue because they actually said something back.
>>
>>6003655
Read this thread. It was completely civilized before the transbian army invaded.
>>
>>6003667
Why are you people the only ones on 4chan who can't just ignore trolls and flip their shit
>>
Still waiting for that new thread so I can slap my girlpeen all over it
>>
A lot of faggots ITT
>>
>>6003675
Because half the people responding to bait and raging about trannies are more trolls shitposting and replying to themselves.

/pol/, gaygen, random shitposters, trannies responding to bait posted here and in their threads, EVERYONE trolls lesgen.
>>
>>6003695
as a random gay /pol/ poster, I can confirm
>>
File: 1458748977564.png (162 KB, 988x490) Image search: [Google]
1458748977564.png
162 KB, 988x490
I can see why it's frustrating, since the entire top of the catalogue is dominated with mtfgens. There's a lot of space for mtfs to talk with each other and discuss whatever they want, while there's only ever one, maybe two at most lesbian topics. It's understandable that trans people who identify as lesbians would want to be a part of the only lesbian section of 4chan, but it's also understandable that cis lesbians don't all agree that transbians, especially those that outwardly identify themselves as such (and do ama's or shitpost with pictures of themselves) should be dominating discussion.

Believe it or not you can't just call people bigots and change their minds just like that. Some people will never be attracted to trannies, and that's their choice. Just like how some people have a tranny fetish, and that's acceptable.

To recap, there's loads of threads for trannies to post in, and only one for lesbians. Can you understand why some people just want to talk about women and not trans women? Especially when some trannies decide to shitpost things to hell the second they get a whiff that someone might not want them around. Everyone here needs to grow a thicker skin and realize that people are allowed to have opinions without it dipping into bigotry.

On topic: favorite lesbians in media? My raging SU love knows no bounds. An entire race of hot gay women holy fuck.
>>
>goes on board with big trans population, opens thread with "trannies keep out, real girls only"
>walks into harlem with a "i hate niggers" sign around neck
>>
>>6003715
>An entire race of hot gay women holy fuck.

Are you sure you're actually cis and not just a fetishist?
>>
>>6002424
Fix things
>>
>>6003736
Then why don't you fix yourself and get a husband like normal women?
>>
>cfengine bootstraping's deleted my 80 lines hand-written file that had no backup
At least I feel like I almost grok this piece of software.
>>
>>6003715
>favorite lesbians in media?

I want to marry Rachel Maddow
>>
>favorite lesbians in media

Probably Rose Lalonde, although she's more likely bi.
>>
File: 1457735386771.jpg (24 KB, 251x329) Image search: [Google]
1457735386771.jpg
24 KB, 251x329
>>6003729
Yeah, I just really like the thought of an alien race full of singing and crying lesbians. It's adorable. Also nonstop women on women character interaction. It's just a really cute show, with relatable characters. Cartoons and animation/illustration are one of my favorite indulgent hobbies, so SU quickly became my favorite cartoon. Been following Rebecca Sugar's work since her college days of Pug Davis.

And just imagine how easy it would be to find a woman you would want a relationship with when the entire species consists of women? Holy fuck.

What's your favorite depiction of lesbians in media?
>>
I've had a huge crush on Ellen Page, like, two years ago. She still qt, but I dont care that much.
>>
File: tumblr_m6knxakRnI1qee5j1.gif (488 KB, 300x285) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6knxakRnI1qee5j1.gif
488 KB, 300x285
>>6003748
same. have you read Drift?
>>
>>6003775
Yes, it's one of my favourite books, though I don't really read much these days. She's a really good writer, very clear and thorough. I also just love her show though and her sense of humour. Always thought she deserved more credit than she gets.
>>
>>6002418
why?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRc_Kh_kYsA&
>>
guy here
anyone wanna sniff my genitals?
>>
>>6003869
You'll get further with bait pretending to be a tranny.
>>
>>6003881
how so?
>>
File: imokay.jpg (686 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
imokay.jpg
686 KB, 850x1200
>>6002418
Yeah, so hate to bother you guys, but seeing as how you're the only 'real girl' thread I need your help.

Right boob is in constant pain and there's like some nodule under the nipple. Lymph nodes near by are swollen too.

So am I dying from breast cancer or something, lesgen?
>>
>>6003136
Well, all my gfs (the 2 of them) had really big boobs, and they're awesome. At the same time, I do find tiny tits just as attractive.

Fake is awful no matter what, though.
>>
>>6003934
Blocked duct, maybe? If it's constantly painful I'd just go to the doctor desu
>>
>>6003145
I'm a demigirl and a lesbian.
My preferred pronouns are they/them.
But I really don't care if you validate me or not. I know what I am.
>>
>>6003960
>Blocked duct

Explain. I'd rather not have to go and tell a doc everything.
>>
>>6003961
Gender's not real. Sex is the only thing that matters. You're a girl through and through, and I'm sorry Tumlr has brainwashed you into thinking you're not a woman just because you don't "feel" "womanly" or "feminine" enough and don't like the roles imposed upon females by our shitty society.
>>
>>6002444
Get out.
>>
>>6003965
>everything
How much is there to explain? "My boob hurts, help me."

Sometimes milk ducts in the breast can get blocked. I honestly don't know a huge amount about it, but I think it happened me a while ago. Stopped hurt after a couple of days after applying a hot compress and taking some ibuprofen. Have you tried googling it yourself? 4chan really shouldn't be your first port of call for medical advice.
>>
>>6003330
>because cis girls can't stop being transphobes
Those are nazi cis girls (or men trolling).
Not all of us are bigots.
>>
File: get on friends.jpg (25 KB, 640x401) Image search: [Google]
get on friends.jpg
25 KB, 640x401
>>6004006
for all of you who are frusterated with the tranny hunts on cis les gen, I offer you an alternative:

>>6003698
come one come all to the CHILL les gen
>>
>>6003999
I'm a boy desu. Don't feel like having to explain why I've grown them or why I take moans.

Might get blacklisted for having taken this stuff outside the system.
>>
B-but Y chromosome is what turns a regular old boring clit into a cute girl tinkler!
>>
>>6004034
>doing illegal stuff so now you can't go to the hospital

pretty stupid, you should've been prepared for the side effects.
>>
>>6004034
You might be better off asking in one of the trans threads then in case it's related to the hormones. Sore boobs are the worst though, hope you get sorted. If there's any discharge, you start getting sick, etc, I think you should probably go to a doctor immediately.
>>
>>6004034
>takes dangerous hormones (probably self meds too)
>wonders why his boobs went SNAFU
LOL

but seriously though go see a doctor and stop asking 4chan for medical advice you idiot
>>
File: squatz.jpg (46 KB, 712x506) Image search: [Google]
squatz.jpg
46 KB, 712x506
>>6004091
Good to have you back.
>>
>>6004116
>tfw my bute looks like the one on the left
>>
File: Y genes.jpg (45 KB, 765x686) Image search: [Google]
Y genes.jpg
45 KB, 765x686
it's simple, we gas all men
>>
Post yfw you realize men ruin and appropriate everything even lesbians
>>
>>6004210
I support this, and that includes the gross namefag that shilled his pics earlier in the thread.
>>
File: 1415776584145.png (286 KB, 520x533) Image search: [Google]
1415776584145.png
286 KB, 520x533
>>6004215
Pretty much.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>6004050
Thanks... hope it goes away soon. This duct stuff shouldn't be happening. That's just for pregnant women isn't it?
>>6004045
>>6004061
That's not fair. hormones aren't even controlled substances and women take them all the time with their contraceptives.

And why do you care about being legit? If I did everything their way, they'd probably force me into becoming mtf.
>>
>>6004210
>>6004264

>obesity
>violence
>https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml. http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/intimatepartnerviolence/
But how can you ever form a functioning society like this?
>>
>>6004278
>That's just for pregnant women isn't it?
Not necessarily. It's all just hormones in the end, whether naturally occurring or otherwise. Women take them under medical supervision though because hormonal contraceptives can fuck your shit up in a lot of ways.
>>
>>6004325
She looks like she rejected a line of surface piercings. I presume they're hickeys?
>>
>>6004278
dudes who take no hormones proclaim to be women all the time, why would some old sleazy psychologist dude care if you don't want to cut off your dick?
>>
>>6004317
I'm pretty much dead then either way senpai. I'm going to loose all control over my life and how I can live it if I've got to do things through the NHS. Might as well pick my poison.
>>
>>6004306
>Predisposition to shitpost on anonymous imageboards (SHOA)
>>
>>6004347
>NHS
RIP
>>
>>6004352
They look fucking mank desu senpai.
>>
>>6004371
>britbong
Wrong island.
Hickeys are like children, you always think your own are perfect and beautiful, but everyone else just thinks they're obnoxious and disgusting.
>>
>>6004339
mostly cause sleazy old therapists think dudes who take hormones but proclaim to be dudes shouldn't be on hormones ever. And being a 'defiant' patient who didn't do things their way only makes things worse. Would probably have to become exactly what they want to keep meds.
>>6004325
>greatest race
So how can you be sure that you're gaia's divine people and not someone else...
>>
>>6002812
She was actually straight, but she was so deep into idpol that she commited a naïve fallacy, which was: She hates men, this means she is a lesbian.

I didn't knew that of course. She was horribly at bed and non-reciprocating, when I kissed her. She obviously wasn't attracted to women, but did so, because delusion and/or a sense of duty.
Socially, she was okayish. I gave her a lot of leeway, because she was my best friends, but she hated my male friends and every movie, every band, every videogame I tried to entertain myself was problematic or sexist in a way. At a certain point that relationship was too restrictive and I ended it.
The group she was hanging out with didn't like that development (how is that their business in the first place?), so they tried to convince me to reconsider. My refusal got me on their shit list. They tried to kick and bully me out from the General Students' Committee. Thankfully they were hated by basically everyone, so it didn't happened.
>>
>>6004352
I need an nsfw version of this asap
>>
>>6002424
Video games, guitar, running.
>>
>>6001925
>safe sex. lesbians are getting throat cancer because eating some bad pussy can get you oral HPV contracted from bisluts, which leads to cancer.
Truth is you can spread it by oral sex or sex toys alone so lesbians can spread it to lesbians. All it takes is promiscuity. No need for a bisexual.

>>6003093
More like 1:40,000 to 1:120,000 for the population as a whole. My vagina was only .5 cm deep at birth. No uterus. My testis also ended up in my labia so they tried to make a dick and ball sack from them, but fucked it up. Of course in all manners I'm mentally a very feminine female so they really mucked me up. About the only thing they did good was flood my body with testosterone. With too much of it, some was converted to estrogen and I feminized during puberty and am curvy. I look, act, and talk like a girl, but I have this abomination of a micro dick and ball sack.

I think I'm the only CAIS here that is a lesbian. It's as rare as it is in cis population. The rest are het or bi. Lalalily is lesbian, but has PAIS, not CAIS.

>>6003134
More accurate to say it is a thread that shows why TERFs are annoying. In the real world no lesbian has ever had issues with my dick and balls.
>>
>>6004732
>In the real world no lesbian has ever had issues with my dick and balls.

They wouldn't say anything about it, anon.
>>
>>6004732
>lesbians can spread it to lesbians
B-but m-muh biscum boogieman.
>>
>>6003695
>>6003704

Do you guys realize that out of like 30-40 regular posters, probably 7 max are even cis lesbians?
>>
>>6005425
Maybe we should make a poll.
>>
>>6005458

>implying it would be an accurate poll and people wouldn't still be pretending to be women for keks
>>
>>6005478
I don't know what it would be, but it would be interesting.

I'm a woman but I'm not cis, by the way.
>>
>>6005490

You can try, go ahead. Don't forget to poll for bi/ace/demiwhatever identities. But I doubt it'll be accurate.
>>
File: devon-aoki-1931768990.jpg (61 KB, 555x416) Image search: [Google]
devon-aoki-1931768990.jpg
61 KB, 555x416
Someone said I look like Devon Aoki today. I don't know what to feel.
>>
>>6005532

Idk either, post your pic.
>>
>>6004357
>>6004347
>NHS
>Goodnight, sweet prince.
>>
>>6004732
>Lalalily is lesbian, but has PAIS
>believing lalalarry when he says he is intersex
He's changed his story so much, first he said he was a true hermaphrodite and had both, then when anons called him on his bullshit he changed his story and continues to change his story. He's just a manipulative compulsive liar and should not be believed on anything he says, his wife knows he's a compulsive liar that's why she left him.
>>
It was nice while it lasted sempais, it wasn't like this for the past 3 weeks I was here, you were funny and cool, but now that this thread has become a magnet for sexist men and entitled trannies talking about their penises, it's time to nope off to my old favorite lesbian website where if you mention being a tranny or man you'll get permabanned.

inb4 link: No. It's a french site anyway, and much more active than /lgbt/.
>>
Jesus, the lesbian general never used to be this bad. What changed?
>>
>>6005586
you seem salty
maybe change your diet and I go down on you
try pineapple
>>
>>6005632
Doctissimo?

>>6005647
>never used to be this bad
Are you new here? It was almost always like that the first year of lgbt (and still pretty frequent during the second one)
>>
>>6005647
It was definitely this bad the last time I was here ~November. At least the janitor cleaned it up this time around. I bounced back to /u/ before.
>>
>>6005647

More individual posters than usual, so I'd guess a mix of /pol/tards and more trannies gravitating because they're offended that cis people want a thread without tranny talk.

/pol/sters have been trying to come here to convert gay men to their ways since forever, because they think gay men and woman haters are a natural fit, so there are a lot of them here. And naturally, they hate lesbians.
>>
>>6005658
No thanks, I'm a lesbian. Which means I'm not into men, sir. This is a lesbian thread, so on top of being a straight man you're also illiterate and can't read the thread title.
>>
File: larry (2).jpg (56 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
larry (2).jpg
56 KB, 600x800
>>6005675
Larry BTFO
kek
>>
>>6005632

Too bad b/c anonymous threads are p. fun desu.
But when you're a minority irl and even moreso on the internet, it's easy for other people to take over your shit. =(

I like how in one thread I can be dubbed Queen Femme and in the next, I'm getting accused of being a biological man because my posts are *too* girly or something.
>>
>>6005658
Tell us the story where you're cis now. That one was good for a chuckle.
>>
So, /lesgen/, what's your gender and your sex assigned at birth?

Lie, if you want to, but I don't see a point, since no one can tie the answers to your actual posts.

http://strawpoll.me/7340423
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.