[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't think there is a bigger sign you have totally given
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (223 KB, 621x648) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
223 KB, 621x648
I don't think there is a bigger sign you have totally given up on succeeding in life than turning into a transexual. This view is the most common view people have of transexuals.

But I welcome a tranny to come to this thread and prove me wrong. To do this, you just have to surpass me in the following categories:

>makes more than 80k a year
>owns his/her own house (not apartment) and car
>is dating someone regularly; the only person they have sex with

If you can do this I, and the rest of the country, will be forced to accept trannies are more than just sad degenerates.
>>
I don't think there is a bigger sign you have totally given up on succeeding in life than browsing 4chan. This view is the most common view people have of people who use 4chan.

But I welcome a 4chan user to come to this thread and prove me wrong. To do this, you just have to surpass me in the following categories:

>makes more than 80k a year
>owns his/her own house (not apartment) and car
>is dating someone regularly; the only person they have sex with

If you can do this I, and the rest of the country, will be forced to accept 4chan users are more than just sad degenerates.
>>
>>5978479
I have those.
>>
>>5978475
Seeking a transgender like this on 4chan.

Work out your own life and you can come back to look down on us. Let's be real op, you're not feeling better by putting trans folk down.
>>
>>5978475
Demigirl manager at Baker Tilly. $132,000 a year. Two cars, a husband(doesn't have a job ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ), a child, 2 bed/2 bath house. Good enough?
>>
I'm still in uni but I have a long term girlfriend and I just got a job offer from Microsoft for when I graduate so things are going pretty well imo
>>
>>5978641
>Demigirl
this isn't real
go back to tumblr
>>
>>5978641
>baker
>$132,000 a year

Muh delusions.
>>
>>5978542
Well if that's all the proof you need:

I'm a tranny and I have those.
>>
>>5978475
>If you can do this I, and the rest of the country, will be forced to accept trannies are more than just sad degenerates.
if only we the community of trannys can prove we're just as good as a sad fat man who shitposts on 4chan we will finally be accepted!
>>
>>5978771
>reading comprehension
Baker tilly is an accounting firm dingus
>>
>>5978475
Oddly, I didn't realise my transgender bullshit until a year or two after I secured my dream career, became relatively satisfied and found time to reflect on my issues besides what I needed to accomplish.

I had went through gender dysphoria rather traumatically at 12-14 and then coped by bottling and suppressing that among other things upsetting and causing me depression, focusing instead in the gratification of higher education, accomplishment and career growth.. After I achieved my one singular longterm milestone, THOSE FEELINGS CREPT BACK FROM REFLECTION.. THEY NEVER LEFT AUAUAUUAHAUHAGHHH
>>
>>5978796
>out of the entire population of the world, everyone will assume baker tilly is an accounting firm.

Grandmaster Autism
>>
I was at the best spot in my life when this transsexual shit overcame me after years of repressing it.
>>
>>5978475
>>makes more than 80k a year

Dated a lesbian trans woman that worked as a computer engineer. She was a tumblr SJW but she clearly knew her shit when it came to math and science. She also graduated at the top of her class from university. Didn't know exactly how much she made annually but she hinted that she had tons of money stored in the bank.

>>owns his/her own house (not apartment) and car

She owned her own car and had virtually no debt. She liked to live wayy below her means, though. Her car was old but still functional, and she shared a two bedroom apartment with her roommates.

>>is dating someone regularly; the only person they have sex with

You got me with that one. We dated regularly and were a strictly monogamous couple. AFAIK, she had only had a handful of romantic partners before me, all of whom were also monogamous. But she was also a heavy workaholic and an asexual so it didn't work out for us.
>>
File: really-dumb-fo-real.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
really-dumb-fo-real.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>5978475
>I don't think there is a bigger sign you have totally given up on succeeding in life than turning into a transsexual.
There's this thing called "suicide" m8. Perhaps you've heard of it?
>>
>>5978475
1. im a young adult (not from rich family or a savant entrepreneur)
2. i have a house
3. dated regularly since the age of 13 (sexually active and never cheated)

wish i could prove you and society wrong by making an almost impossible figure at my age. hahaha
>>
>>5978475
I make 44k a year plus about 20k in bonuses and overtime
I own a 2k sq foot house
and dating someone is of no interest to me I just like working on my cars
white biological male here with not a care in the world anymore

though I used to want to be a girl, i grew out of it when I realized my apathy towards dating girls was not that of desire to date men, but just an outright hatred of women.

The glorious feeling of rolling down the street in a 67 camaro and flipping off a cute girl that waves. fuck you bitch, this is my car.
>>
>>5978475
>unemployed
>living with parents
>never dated
Welp, at least I'm not a tranny.
>>
>>5978716
>transbian comsci grad
How original
>>
>>5978774
I'm not OP. I was simply joining in on the thread for no reason. I'm not even a tranny.
>>
>>5978475
>Unemployed, making money with street performing, roommate lives off benefits
>Rent a flat
>Used to be in a committed relationship until he cheated on me

Yup I'm a failure. Owell at least I'm not (that) ugly
>>
>>5978818

Are you serious? It's a proper name. People accustomed to communication in English will generally assume it's some kind of a company, and no more.
>>
>>5979482
How the fuck else are we supposed to afford electrolysis and FFS? It beats being a prostitute or camwhore since it's actually respectable, and computer science is a booming field, one of the last ones where you can actually make a decent wage without going to 10 years of college or being stupidly lucky.
>>
>>5978475

>>doesn't realize to transition successfully you need to have bank or be working your ass off to get it
>>doesn't realize that to transition successfully you need to be in a stable environment (not everyone wants to invest in a house, you cunt)
>>doesn't realize that to transition successfully you need to be in a stable relationship with an understanding SO, or not be in one at all

Congratulations OP, you've just vomited the most ignorance in a single post than I have seen in 12 years of 4chan history.
>>
>>5979482

Physics, I'm going into R&D suckaaaaa
>>
File: shitwassocash.jpg (48 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
shitwassocash.jpg
48 KB, 242x251
Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any dick? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on imgur.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I have a banging hot partner, and I own my own car. What do you own, other than “a lot of fucking titty skittles”? I'm also in a monogamous relationship, and have a banging hot house (Just had a housewarming; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my house
>>
>turning into a transexual

kek
>>
>>5980529
>rekt
yep, what the hell is a demi-girl? And did you birth your children?
>>
File: frisk.png (354 KB, 1065x897) Image search: [Google]
frisk.png
354 KB, 1065x897
>>5978475
money isn't everything
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.