[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got my first laser hair treatment on my face this last Saturday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Laser-Hair-removal-300x200.jpg (9 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Laser-Hair-removal-300x200.jpg
9 KB, 300x200
I got my first laser hair treatment on my face this last Saturday. My skin has been really irritated since then. I still can't shave properly, the skin is too bumpy and gets aggressively red, and I can't get close enough to the skin to get it clean. It looks like I have a terrible breakout of blackheads along my chin, cheeks, and neck. Additionally, the skin around my chin is super tight. It's been about 80 hours since then - when will it go back to normal? Its horrible trying to keep my neck covered with scarves that just irritate the skin more, but I can't go to work with a beard.

Help plz... :(
>>
You were avoiding sun exposure, right?

I'm really prone to acne and had my first laser session a week ago. At worst I looked like I had some sun that day and the redness subsided after a day. No new pimples.
>>
>>5976630

Of course.

Acne hasn't been a problem, the folicles just get really red and bumpy from irritation.
>>
>>5976570
I have really sensitive skin and this post assured me that laser treatment is a bad idea. Thanks
>>
>>5976836

Thing is, I don't have super sensitive skin. And I'm sure it'll be fine, its just taking a long time
>>
>>5976570
You should contact whoever did your laser treatment, ask them what's up.
>>
Apply an anti-inflammatory.
You might just have sensitive skin, not a big deal.
Try ibuprofen creams and witch hazel and if that doesn't work use a corticosteroid.

It'll go away on its own though, but the above will get rid of it right away.
>>
mine gets awful for a few weeks after i get it done
i find only shaving a few times during that period helps. i have no choice but to just let it 'grow' and fall out
>>
>>5976570

Didn't they tell you to take ibuprofen and use voltaren cream after each session? If not, they are shit and you should sue.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.