[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a female chaser is awesome.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 18
File: Snapchat-20140304053328_1_1.jpg (49 KB, 682x991) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-20140304053328_1_1.jpg
49 KB, 682x991
Sup Male Chasers, how does it feel to be hated by the women you love or want to fuck so badly?

Shy, lonely, hot trannies love cis women chasers. I'm drowning in so much tranny dick. Lesbian trannies are a lot more willing to use their cocks too.
>>
>>5976169

Do you mind telling the story about how you learned you were a chaser? How did your first experience with a trans woman start? What's your favorite part about tranny dick? What do you like to do with it?
>>
transbians are also gross, so enjoy
>>
I'd consider myself straight mtf but if a woman like this was into me and really wanted that D I'd consider it.

Too bad I'm unpassing.
>>
>>5976264
so are male chasers
>>
>>5976280
Unpassing girls can still be really hot. As long as they've still been on HRT a bit and make an attempt to take on feminine presentation. And do their fucking eyebrows jfc
>>
>>5976169
>Assuming you just came from the lesgen thread

Still, thx for not hating transwomen's guts on principle though
>>
>>5976816
Not same anon, but I still look like a femboy. Is this why so many more girls are flirting with me now? I could maybe go for a woman if I didn't have to be the guy.
>>
File: 1450507248153.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450507248153.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>>5976169
FUCKING CUNT WOMAN I DATE TRANNIES TO GET AWAY FROM YOU WHORES AND NOW YOU'RE STEALING THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5976169
Transbian here, would totally let you creep on me
>>
>>5976169
>Sup Male Chasers, how does it feel to be hated by the women you love or want to fuck so badly?
It's only the "west" ones
Like SA and Asian Trans people are like happy to date people who like trans people.
>>
>>5976169
I am a female tranny chaser too but there aren't fucking any around here so I'm sad and without girly dick :(
>>
>>5977401
Can you guys tell if we're on hormones and stuff? Can you sense something different about us when we're pre-transition or just starting? Or do you just see us after we socially transition?
>>
>>5977446
I think it depends on the individual. Personally, I don't care about social transition to be attracted to a MtF. It starts when I sense a male person acting feminine. Then they can identify however they like and transition or not, be on HRT or not. That's up to their lifestyle choice. It's just that I generally end up liking and preferring MtF people because I like femininity without female parts.
>>
>>5977514
So would you ever date someone who's on HRT but only identifies as MtF internally and presents as male pretty much all the time except in private?

...just asking out of curiosity >_>
>>
>>5976816
I'm doing all those things. I've actually got compliments on my eyebrows.

But are you a total dom? I'm submissive as fuck and like to be abused and made fun of in the bedroom.

I don't know why I'm asking but indulge my fantasy here.
>>
>>5977549
Yes I would, I see no problem in that. As I said, I don't care about the social aspect. It is a matter of what I find physically attractive and am drawn to. How someone wants to present themselves to the public is a very personal choice which doesn't interfere with my attraction. But pls, sexy lingerie in private.
>>
>>5977578
>But pls, sexy lingerie in private.
of course. wearing cute little red and black lace panties under my jeans right now... it's fun to dress all girly, even if no one else knows
>>
>>5977578
>sexy lingerie
>have a drawer full of sexy lingerie I haven't had a chance to actually wear it with someone else

Bad feels. I just want to be sexy for someone.
>>
>>5977607
That reminds me there's someone out there wearing that kind of underwear and I can't enjoy any of it :/ Here, have a virtual violent slap on the butt.
>>
>>5977514
Sweet! So girls like you exist! I was just asking because it seems like some girls can really sense it, and they get all playfully aggressive, but then I get nervous and think they wouldn't really want me if they knew I wanted to be a girl, so I keep them at arms length.
>>
>>5977620
Alright grills, I see what must be done, come to my place and be sexy all you like. I'll cook god-tier food for you afterwards. I'm one hell of a chef.
>>
>>5976169
all chasers are scum
>>
>>5977628
They do exist, but we're rare and not always open about it. I've been kind of honest about my preferences for a few years now, but never had the chance to meet anyone (also living basically innawoods doesn't help, I go out and what I find is trees, two hours to reach the first inhabited town, not much of an incentive to meet people)
>>
>>5977643
I'd love to but I already know you're not in Australia.
>>
>>5977689
If you ever plan to visit Tuscany (which would be in Italy) be my guest
>>
>>5977570
No females are doms dumass. They have a hole between their legs. They are small and weak and emotional. "Dom" ha
>>
>>5977627
thanks, I really love being objectified by women, it's such a fucking turn-on
>>
File: rage.jpg (195 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
195 KB, 569x571
>>5977797
>tfw this whole thread
>>
>>5977820
I like women, I like to feel desired by women, what's wrong with that?
>>
>>5977704
I had a gf who was dominant. She would cuddle me, stroke my hair, and call me princess and other girly nicknames. Felt good desu.
>>
>>5977838
I'm a domme but I don't have a hole between my legs so I probably wouldn't meet that guy's criteria for female

I know plenty of cis girls who are also dominant, though
>>
>>5976169
As a tranny I can confirm this, I love female chasers but male chasers gross me out as people. I understand why that's fucked up but I don't really care
>>
>>5977847
Male chasers are bigger arseholes about it?
>>
>>5977847
Maybe it's because male chasers usually can't get anything better. So, trannies are the easy road to a relationship. Female chasers on the other hand, are taking more of a risk because the easy road for them is marrying a beta provider. So by showing their attraction to you, they are displaying alpha characteristics that are easy to find attractive.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 700x543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 700x543
im a female chaser too, i guess. i like ftm trannys better than mtfs, but they are all gay-leaning :{
>>
>>5977847
it's not fucked up to have a sexual preference. honestly, whether you're attracted to someone has a huge effect on how creepy they seem to you.

I was on a date with this really hot girl once, and she stroked my arm and complimented me on how soft and smooth my skin was. if it'd been a guy who did that, or a girl I wasn't attracted to, I'd have probably been really creeped out. but since I found her attractive, I felt really flattered instead. didn't mind her repeatedly grabbing my ass while we were talking either, but like I said >>5977797
>>
>>5976169
i'll dick you i don't care, just be my gf or let me be part of your harem i'm so lonely
>>
>>5977847
maybe its cause you are a dumb transbian that was straight male beforehand, ya ya?
>>
>>5977842
Any "dominant" cis girl will fall on her knees who actual alpha cock and this is shown irl over and over
>>
>>5977947
gross
>>
>tfw look like typical dominant tomboy dyke
>tfw im actually a totally submissive tranny
>tfw ive only been hit on once by a girl (as opposed to the countless times with men) and i fucked it up as she was probably expecting me to be more assertive

I will never have a qt chaser gf
>>
>>5976169
you can have them. I want nothing to do with transbiens. I'd only date a mtf if she was exclusively into men. Otherwise feels like you're dating a failure of a straight male...
>>
>>5976169
I hate female chasers...relationship with a biological woman would be insulting to me anyway, but even if disregarding that, female chasers are all crazy sociopaths
>>
>>5976169
you'll get bored of your pathetic worm of a castrated straight male eventually and cast him aside
>>
>>5976169
At least from what ancedotes I've seen around here girl chasers are much more terrifying.

Like guy chasers are often pathetic dirtbags who only see transgirls as a sexual object/fetish or lowly enough that they'll have to accept chasing and will be manipulative and emotionally abusive to maintain their sexual fantasy but girl chasers often seem straight-up "u gonna get murdered in a basement" level abusive, seeing transwomen as less human and therefor a more acceptable target for their abuse and sadistic urges.
>>
>>5978155
>>5978167
>>5978295
>>5978334
>Beta straight male meme
Wow it's almost like you view trans women as male competition as part of your masculinity inferiority complex.
>>
>>5977308

>human trafficked twinks are willing to take customers so they don't get murdered

FTFY
>>
>>5978383
>tranbien tries to bait
>>
>>5978435
It's not even bait, it's just factual reality. In most cultures men promote insecurity so they internalize all this insecurity and end up emotionally stunted and venemous.
>>
>>5978383
>>5978435
>transbian desperately wishes OP was real but deep down inside knows it's a shitposter
>>
>>5978380
>seeing transwomen as less human and therefor a more acceptable target for their abuse and sadistic urge
b-but that's the kind of gf i want
>>
>>5978468
No, you really don't. Nobody deserves to be in an abusive relationship.
>>
>>5978459

>In most cultures men promote insecurity so they internalize all this insecurity and end up emotionally stunted and venemous

and transwomen
>>
>>5978468
you don't. reality isn't like your namby-pamby fetish hentai
>>
>>5978477
>No, you really don't
You don't know me. I was with a guy for 2 years and he only hit me once, it wasn't enough.

Yeah I'm fucked...
>>
>>5978493
I'm not a weeb you christian pedophile
>>
>>5976169

I'm 7/10 face and I'm ~180 lb at 5'11. still making gains

getting mtf pussy aint that difficult lol
>>
>>5976169

go to craiglist for any major city in the US

type in "t4m' then type in 't4w'

you'll find that the ratio of mtfs looking for girls is like vs mtfs looking for guys s like 1:20

mtfs want to be penetrated by real men, sorrry
>>
>>5978495
Women primarily use emotional abuse though.
>>
>>5978468
I'm a submissive masochist but there's a difference between loving "abuse" and "u gonna get murdered"

>>5978495
and my partner loves to slap me around but it's always with love and care
>>
>>5978514
4chan is infested with transbians, howcome there are so few out in the real world actually doing shit?
>>
>>5978567

precisely because mtfs are looking to be rammed with cock

they want to be women, not be WITH women
>>
>>5978485
Yeah, it's the culture, nothing inherent about gender. Doesn't mean it's not an obvious character defect.
>>
>>5978605

I'm a trans girl and I have a girlfriend, she's cool
>>
>>5978514
and the ratio of cis girls looking for girls vs. cis girls looking for guys is like 1:50, what's your point? homosexuality is less common than heterosexuality, regardless of gender... that doesn't make transbians' identities any less valid

>>5978605
>they want to be women, not be WITH women
implying those are mutually exclusive
>>
>>5978605
>tfw mtf and just want gentle loving sex with a girl who smells nice and is committed to me
>>
>>5978514
On my local CL the T4M section is like 90% 40+ CD's, 5% young CD's, and 5% pre-everything trannies.
>>
>>5978506
>5'11" 180 lb
>making gains

Are you a guy or a girl?
>>
>>5977286
Not sure if bait thread of legit creep chaser plus the average thirsty transbian on this thread.
>>
Are female chasers more considerate to mtfs or are we just sex toys to them as well?
>>
>>5979427
The trans girls I know basically say female chasers overall have better etiquette and are more knowledgeable about trans stuff (not calling them ladyboys, etc.). But that when they're bad, they're really bad. Like straight up raping trans girls who don't want piv.
>>
>>5979427
more like mind toys
they fuck with you emotionally the sex is probably more passionate though
>>
>>5979565
>Like straight up raping trans girls who don't want piv.
i ave heard this
people don't take female on female sexual assault seriously it's sad
>>
>>5979570
>tfw you instinctively distrust men and women because you're a gross tranny and people are only out to rape or abuse you

fml wish I was AGP
>>
>>5979606
Q_Q
Being cautious is not bad but don't shut yourself out from making friends either
>>
>>5976169
So you are woman who is proud of being desired by men, or people who used to be men.
How is that diffrent than normal cis straight relationship except making you feel special somehow
>>
Also female chaser is another synonym for whore.
>>
>>5979631
Slut would work better. I don't make trans girls pay. They can have me all they want for free... Though I have considered paying a really attractive trans girl with a big dick to dom me and rough me up.
>>
>>5980338
>Attractive transgirl
>Dominant transgirl

Pick one tbqh
>>
>>5980552

It would be weird dating a transgirl who wants to top. Fucking I can do but being fucked... nah. Best I could do is a handjob.
>>
Women are so hard to read! Oftentimes I just get a lot of eye contact and cutesy vibes. Sometimes they'll initiate the conversation and that's a relief, desu. It's hard to tell if they want me to make a move though. I do it more often now because why the hell not, but it is kind of awkward when I ask them out and they're already taken :(

Anyway, I like it when they make the move first. I like it a lot, actually.
>>
I find female chasers to be as bad as the guys. They also think they can just touch. No you can't chaser.
>>
>>5977607
A G P
G
P

you're a fetishizing cross dresser not partially woman. wonen aren't giggly sex dolls, wanting to be that means you don't have an ounce of actual dysphoria. fuck off
>>
all those thirsty transbians lining up to bone OP lol
>>
>>5979565
i can just imagine the female chaser on top of a trans girl neurotically squeezing that dead flaccid tinkler
>"get that thing up or I sware on me mum I am gonna bash ye ead in faggot boi"
lol
>>
>>5982226
My theory is being a lesbian you already have reduced options, being trans cuts your options down even further. When you have so little options, an attractive woman eager to fuck you is like a unicorn, and you're going to be excited as fuck to have found one.
>>
File: 1432423279573.jpg (145 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1432423279573.jpg
145 KB, 500x667
>>5979123
Same pretty much senpai.
>>
>>5980755
Who are you to judge someone? That's the discrimination we are fighting against.
>>
File: rris2.jpg (54 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
rris2.jpg
54 KB, 600x800
>>5976169
Sup male and female chasers. How does it feel to be hated by the trannies you love or want to fuck so badly?

Shy, lonely, hot trannies love other shy, lonely, hot trannies. I'm drowning in so much tranny boipucci and dick. Trannies who sleep with other trannies are a lot more willing to use their cocks too. Best part is that if they're one of the delusional fucks that even uses the word chaser unironically, they will never, ever see you as one because you are a tranny yourself. They even choose you in preference to cis girls or guys, because you understand them fully and nothing needs to be explained or dealt with. On top of it all you both can top or bottom. Truly the best of all worlds.
>>
>>5979606
no you don't
>>
>>5978380
>>5978308

It's fucking SCARY how true this is, in every single case.

I was raped by a woman chaser, and I'm not the only tranny I know who has been raped by them.
>>
>>5977549
Okay I literally came here tonight specifically to ask if this was a thing. Because this is kinda where I'm at (fine with it actually, dgaf if I'm never publicly out, estrogen feels good).

How common are women who're into femmy, androgynous, estrogenated (?) males?

I already know I can pull hella gay dudes.
>>
>>5985000
Don't go after girls. They will view you as inhuman slime and abuse the shit out of you.
>>
>>5985017
>>5984741
>male chasers trying this hard
>>
>>5985022
Do I need to post tits or something? kek
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
lmfao, you are all losers compared to my dog, she pulls in every tranny i know. first name basis
>>
>>5985222
W A N G
A
N
G
>>
>>5985222
>no qt bf/gf who lets me cuddle their dog and cuddles me

;__:
>>
>>5977905
Straight FTM here, sounds hot
>>
File: 5.png (427 KB, 1023x575) Image search: [Google]
5.png
427 KB, 1023x575
hmm... is this a real thing or a troll thread? I never thought there would be cis girls willing to date a tranny.
>>
>>5984697
Do you wanna be my gf
>>
I'd love a qt trans gf to watch girly anime and go shopping with, but I'm not dominant at all... and I think most transgirls want to be taken of like traditional women. Being a femme lesbian into femme is suffering.
>>
>>5985655
Trans girl here. I'm usually submissive but I've learned how to be more assertive in bed and stuff when my partner wants it. Honestly, I like it. Being a woman and feeling sexy doesn't necessarily mean being submissive imo. I'd probably be a little intimidated at first tho cause I've never been with a genetic woman.
>>
>>5985655
>>5985728

It kinda depends. For a lot of transwomen, asked to be dominant can cause dysphoria. I think if I were dating a ciswoman I'd just feel disgusting and inferior whenever we were naked together..
>>
>>5984697
This is pretty accurate desu. Trans women feel more at ease and secure with other women like them. There's a mutual sense of trust and understanding there that few cis people are able to cultivate.

They'd also be more likely to do things that they'd normally feel uncomfortable doing with a cis male or female. The reason being that they don't feel as insecure about their femininity or worried that they're being silently judged or used by their partner in the ways cis people typically do with trans women.
>>
File: whatawildride.png (36 KB, 294x339) Image search: [Google]
whatawildride.png
36 KB, 294x339
Guys, you're looking at all this backwards

>Be me, 20 yr old female
>Mediocre looks, low standards on purpose
>Chase MTFs, FTMs, Cis males, Cis females, tumblerinas, fatties, everything in between
>Get laid more often than any one person reasonably should

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>5985791
Feels good man.

These people have the lowest self esteem and will take anything.
>>
File: kon2.jpg (151 KB, 1024x1002) Image search: [Google]
kon2.jpg
151 KB, 1024x1002
I'm a cis girl and I want a cute closeted transgirl to torment, desu.

>shy, thin, deeply embarrassed about trans signs
>become his best friend
>empathize with him, drop hints about him being cute until he follows me around like a puppy
>do his makeup, then tell him he's a pretty boy
>dress him up, then lightly make comments about how he's so close but no one would ever think he was a real girl because of his Adam's apple, his voice, everything
>if he ever gets the confidence to say he wants to be a girl (he won't) I'll laugh him off and continue as usual
>etc until he's old/masculinizing
>dump him and find a new one
>>
>>5985817
>he won't
Except he will.

>etc until he's old/masculinizing
>dump him and find a new one
By that time you'll have shriveled a lot more and also grown up.

Nice fantasies though.
>>
>>5985817
Nice bait, I doubt anyone this cruel could be found outside a mental asylum
>>
>>5985834
you undervalue how desperate trannies are and how easy it is to control someone like that in a relationship.

>>5985836
I'm an attractive, sweet girl in the real world, this stuff only sounds horrifying when it's objective. if you're a lonely transgirl and a pretty normal one begins with validating you, teasing you, making you feel like you have hope for once after a long history of being outcast...you won't leave even once it starts to change. trust me ;)
>>
>>5985846
You sound like my ex. I hope you get hit by a fucking car
>>
>>5985846
You sound like my ex. I hope you get hit by a car and eaten by dogs
>>
>>5985443
YOu just have to trick them and make them fall for you as a guy and then "come out" after they are invested in you. At least this seems to be what all teh transbians do on leddit
>>
>>5985862
>>5985866
(internet was fucking up)
>>
>>5985791
>implying its difficult to get laid at all as a girl
>>
>>5985862
>>5985866
>exes

see? it works! :) you're just the ugly old masculine boys who've been dumped. lmao @ trannies pretending no one would fall for chasers when they all have
>>
>>5985817
>>5985846
I guess this is what they mean by female chasers being abusive psychopaths.
>>
>>5985874
*I* broke up with *HER*, actually. Because like you probably are, she was a shitty little manipulative bitch who needed ass-pats 24/7 and dressed/acted like a 10 year old anime girl, and I wisened up to her bullshit.

When you're old and your looks are gone you're gonna die alone and bitter because you scare off anyone who might actually care about you by being a wretched piece of ass
>>
>>5985874
>Life goals

Sure, preying on the weak works, but it doesn't make you a person you'll be proud of in your 40s. Your midlife crisis is gonna be hell.
>>
>>5985817
I'd love to meet someone like you

except I've been on hrt for over 3 years and saving for orchi

i-is that okay for you?
I haven't done make up, ever ~
>>
>>5985897
>and dressed/acted like a 10 year old anime girl

you sure she was cis?
>>
>>5985897
>>5985909
you still clung to her like she was the only person on earth who loved you. you still forced a smile when she began to wear you down. you might've left eventually but the fact is all trannies fall for it, and once one is gone the next is begging me to take them. and so far as age, cute boys fantasize about cougars too - who wouldn't want a pretty older woman to show them how to be a girl? you anons talk about me dying alone like mommy told you "someday you'll be the boss of your bully, just wait!". I've never cared about that, I never will, and I'll play with cute tranny hearts until it's no longer fun for me.
>>
>>5985873
It's slightly easier, sure, but unless you're an unfunny, completely uncharismatic troglodyte, anyone can get plenty of hole as well. Fix yourself a bit and lower your standards

>>5985846
JFC you suck. You will never know the joy of being in love with a cute transgirl
>>
>>5985938
>you
I'm not into girls, sorry bitch.

I don't need to prove you what midlife crisis means, you'll get a buttload of it and it's quite exciting to know that it's granted to happen to you :).

>cute boys fantasize about cougars too
Righto, and it's me who's clinging onto anything.
>>
>>5985949
>>5985909
>>5985897

buttblasted trannies

im like >>5985938 >>5985817, except im male and on anti androgens for several years

too bad most mtfs desperately seek affirmation from females and are androphobic as fuck

on the other hand, i can play "we are the same except im never gonna transition ;3" trump card
>>
File: 1456919891975.jpg (79 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1456919891975.jpg
79 KB, 800x800
>>5985874
>>5985817
>>5985846
>male chasers trying this hard to get the qt trans girls to hate fem chasers
>>
>>5985938
What's your name. I'm actually wondering if you are my ex now.

>you still clung to her like she was the only person on earth who loved you. you still forced a smile when she began to wear you down

Too accurate...
>>
>>5985965
yeah, it does sound like something i used to write as fiction
>>
File: 1456243151388.jpg (68 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1456243151388.jpg
68 KB, 490x490
>>5985963
>too bad most mtfs desperately seek affirmation from females and are androphobic as fuck
>on the other hand, i can play "we are the same except im never gonna transition ;3" trump card

You're new to all this have never actually done a move, so either step up your shitposting or take your fantasies where they belong.
Your "trump card" is worth nothing, lol.
>>
File: 1456498954535.png (249 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1456498954535.png
249 KB, 600x337
>>5985968
>yfw its actually a transbian all along and the story is derived from one of her depraved fap fictions
>>
>>5985978
but it is, it can serve as a starting point for relationship

"we have something in common, lets get to know each other, im not one of these masc males who are like gross"

but that's tru, im relatively new
I once met a pre everything transgirl but i backed the fuck away since he was stuck on srs and desu this "i am interested in sewing and cleaning" bullshit played a bit on my nerves

I respect anyone who can pull this through all the way from the beginning to the end
>>
>>5985986(you)

probably the fact im on AAs and have little to no sex drive played a role in my failure-i had no sexual motivation, just emotional abuse
>>
File: rris3.jpg (155 KB, 1011x753) Image search: [Google]
rris3.jpg
155 KB, 1011x753
>>5985449
I'm already taken, sorry ;.;
>>
>>5985443
Literally Transbian, and have an amazing Bi girlfriend.

People always forget about Bi people. Like There are loads of Bi girls who would be willing to be with you.
>>
>>5986751
Isn't the whole point of the pan sexual label to distinguish between people who are okay with trans and people who aren't okay with trans
>>
>>5985443

Aren't you only into guys?
>>
>>5976169
I love how this was almost definitely written by a frustrated male chaser.
>>
>have on dating profile that I'm a trans woman
>get messaged by les girl
>have an amazing first date, but she was kinda ignorant and didn't realize I had a dick, thought I was ftm or something, and also just couldn't imagine me having a dick by looking at me
>she gets weird towards the end of the date after realizing
>i get worried but eventually we start flirting heavily over text
>second date goes even better and she wants to date me even though my junk makes it a little awkward
>somehow ended up with a girl who I work rly well with and isn't a chaser at all
I thought this was a meme that never happened ;-;
>>
File: 32123.jpg (55 KB, 621x260) Image search: [Google]
32123.jpg
55 KB, 621x260
>>5986800
No he's not

He's a tranny dick-loving autist.
>>
>>5986844
>be passing transbian with no bottom surgery
>somehow got a lesbian to date me
>we had sex with me penetration her
>eventually she dumped me for a cis guy with a bigger dick

Watch out girl.
>>
>>5985868
I did that, and it works great. But I feel as i'm 20 and not 35+, and we're not married, (no children, no significant financial ties), it's less deceptive/coercive than the usual leddit hon.
>>
>>5987486
lol she'll leave you in less than a year guaranteed
>>
>>5987196
lol she was a bislut all along
>>
>>5987196
You know what, if she leaves, she leaves and it'd suck no matter the circumstance.
>>
>>5986844
happened to me too, some lesbian thought im ftm and got aggressive after I explained my circumstances
>>
>>5987196
>piv
>caring about how big the guys cock is vs yours
Male chaser detected. Begone vermin
>>
>>5988120
>>5988159
I don't care about dick size or whatever. I'm just saying that if a lez likes your dick, she'll probably turn full straight later. I felt like I was just a stepping stone for her and my dysphoria shot through the roof when I realized I basically turned her straight for men.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460082195257.jpg (21 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460082195257.jpg
21 KB, 480x480
I've had fairly odd relationships in the past. Even more than my fair requests to be a dominant over boys and girls. However, still hoping my transition and this next relationship works out.
>>
File: 1460084773469[1].png (122 KB, 394x543) Image search: [Google]
1460084773469[1].png
122 KB, 394x543
>>
>>5985986(you)
>>5985990(you)

pls help I need genuine advice
>>
>>5987486
Eh, we'll see.
>>
>>5976169
I've gotten used to everyone hating me innately.
>>
>tfw no dominate cis female chaser gf

Truly suffering
>>
>>5985655
That's something I really want in a relationship desu. I'm also extremely submissive but I hope you find somebody to go shopping and watch girly anime with, anon! You got this.
>>
>>5985655
>I'd love a qt trans gf to watch girly anime and go shopping with

This is me with my gf but she just makes me feel awful about my body cause she's super tiny and pretty.
>>
>>5990007
This is why I'm bi-scum but would rather dae a man. I'm way too tall and most girls make me feel like this
>>
>>5990007
that's why im not interested in cis girls, as a tranny

I don't know how other trannies can cope with this jealousy and feeling of inferiority
>>
>>5986785
If you're cis and pan, it's to indicate you're ok dating trannies (could be either/both flavors, but everyone has their own preferances)

If you're trans and pan it means you're desperate desu
>>
>>5990620
Plus there's always the chance you'll end up dating a meme from this thread and they get off on our inferiority.
>>
>>5990620
It's really hard on my girlfriend, especially when I talk about my dysphoria and how much I hate my clit and want a dick.

It hurts our sex life too, she can only indirectly stimulate my genitals. Just her fingers feeling the inside of me is super upsetting to her.

On the off chance we don't work out, I don't think I'll date another trans girl unless she's non-op by choice and not too dysphoric about genitals. It's just too difficult on all parties.
>>
>>5984697
As a transwoman, I am pretty uncomfortable with the hypersexuality and trans-preference of some other transwomen. They usually are weird, I avoid them.
>>
>>5996750
I've been sexually assaulted multiple times by hypersexual trans women. I just assume AGP when a trans woman gets pushy with me and talks about how feminine and girly they are non-stop.
>>
I hate my dick and probably won't top again, but I've really wanted to eat out a cis girl and use toys on lately :/
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.