[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fix my life, /lgbt/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (12 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12 KB, 384x384
post personal dilemmas and the first anon to reply to you gives you a solution that you're supposed to follow to the letter as long as it doesn't cause you or someone else death or grievous bodily harm.

preferably post juicy proof that you actually went through with it such as text messages, HRT prescriptions and divorce papers.
>>
>present as bi femboy twink
>has exclusive internet bf who I love and who will move in with me within the month and potentially be kept in the basement to avoid more drama
>has irl girlfriend to keep up appearances who I don't even kiss anymore because internet bf doesn't let me, can't break up with her because my friends would ostracize me for kicking a puppy
>girlfriend's best friend is my gay ex boyfriend who hates her for being with me and starts shit up all the time. also hates me but doesn't do anything about it because I have leverage on him (secrets, etc).
>is actually a tranny secretly self medding on hrt
>will probably move back to mom's house instead of this shitty apartment to accomodate bf and not have to make my own food, but she lives away from everyone involved in this situation and if I moved out they'd hate me even more and gf might khs

Never go full dramaqueen.
>>
>>5976137
Engaging in a relationship with a woman
>kek
>>
>tfw I'm a fatass socially awkward ugly moronic faggot that will most likely die alone
>tfw a guy "has a crush" on me and we go on a date
>tfw it turns out he wanted his ex back the whole time and doesnt want a relationship
I would pay for someone to shoot me with a sniper rifle.
>>
File: 1434727962810.jpg (36 KB, 453x603) Image search: [Google]
1434727962810.jpg
36 KB, 453x603
>Started HRT about a month ago
>Got accepted into one of the best universities of my country, but I would have to stay in this third world shithole for at least 4 and a half more years
>Or I can go to a community college in Canada and try to get a work permit so I can hopefully get a permanent resident status

Idfk
>>
>>5985389
Well I guess the first thing to do is to get your self esteem up, if you really are fat then you need to lose weight. So go to /fit/ and ask for some help.

After you gain some confidence then go and pursue dick
>>
>>5985445
well canada has some pretty good healthcare, I'm not too sure how exactly it works, but they do have subsidies for SRS so thats nice.

Also where do you live, and can you transition there?
>>
File: rat.png (128 KB, 743x395) Image search: [Google]
rat.png
128 KB, 743x395
>early 20s cis gay scum
>8/10 physically, with a good job, but painfully shy and borderline shut-in
>too anxious to use Grindr or other dating apps
>don't drink or smoke, so don't go to bars
>just want qt bara boyfriend
>>
>>5985445
3rd world
HRT

Wat?
>>
>>5985518
Drink a very small amount of vodka, download growlr, talk to the first few people and its smooth sailing from there.

Alternatively get a friend to keep your dating profile for you and just tell you whoever she/he hooked you up with.
>>
>>5985526
I'll give the first one a shot. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>5985468
Mexico; I can, but in Canada it would be waaay less troublesome and from what I've heard there's not as much discrimination against LGBT people, or at least not as bad.
>>5985522
I kno rite? Took me like 2 years to find a endo who could actually do HRT.
>>
>30yr old dyke
>my job I've had for several years has taken a major turn for the worse and I've gone from loving it to wanting to quit everyday
>lots of friends but no gf anywhere. Friends don't know any single chicks to hook me up with. Participate in a lot of sports and activities that involve the huge lgbt crowd here, never get any interest from chicks. Hit up girls on okc everyday, no responses
>very depressed with the stage of my life and the feeling that I'm doomed to be alone forever, mostly think about killing myself everyday rather than continue this trudging existence
>get a crazy idea in my head to move across the country. Friends support it, say the dating scene here is awful and the change of scenery will be good for me
>guess I'm committed to the idea now but also extremely stressed and worried that this will just end in disaster and fuck me up worse
>have absolutely no idea what to do
>>
>>5985680
Just a innocent question, how come girls are never interested in you both in the dating scene and okc? How do you rank Looks wise?
>>
Curry Rice, Sushi, Chicken Katsudon or Shogoyaki?

I'm not sure what to make for dinner.
>>
>>5985726
Shogoyaki.
>>
>>5985711

Well, I've always thought my whole life I'm ugly, my friends tell me I'm attractive but who knows. Maybe a 6/10 i guess. I'm small and skinny and often get mistaken as a dude at first. Mostly I think my lady problem is being very shy and awkward around women I'm interested in.
>>
>>5985786
You should probably learn how not to spill spagetti mate. This can only be done through lots of practice and fails.
>>
>>5985462
Thanks for the advice, what about the idiocy part though? I hate how stupid I am.
>>
>>5985680

steps to improve
>keep yourself nice and clean
>spray deoderant for nice smell
>get rid of shy sad personality

beta personality only works well on cute girls, since you've said it yourself that you don't think you're that great of a looker, you should really focus on your outer personality and becoming alpha. Google how to be alpha and start practicing self confidence tips. Talk to a lot of people, make a lot of friends. Just people to know to build up your social skills. Definitely quit your job and get a new one since that's depressing you, you want your life to be positive so you'll feel more motivated to be active. Negativity only breeds self doubt and inhibition which is a huge no no for non lookers such as yourself.

Basically, get your professional and personal life secure and practice your social life to be worth something good as well. That's how you attract women. They can see you're confident and happy and they'll want that slice of stability pie.
>>
A lot of smart people who I respect are SJWs, but I hate SJWs so much. It makes me feel really alone that there aren't more people in academia and the arts who hate SJWs as much as I do.
>>
>>5986133
I'm in Academia and hate SJWs too
:)
You're not alone, though people like us are rare I admit.
>>
>>5986133
>>5986155
it's funny but I used to be SJW until I got on 4chan.
>>
>>5985680
>>5985786
It's all about the personality

Look at Hannah Hart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvJ8pJdDw-0

She's not that good looking but she's got a cute personality and is a really happy and positive person. Tons of girls want to be her gf. Fix your attitude and mood and things will work out for you.
>>
I'm seeing a guy who was my friend for a while. It's all kinda new and I don't wanna rush. But I'm kinda worried about him - he's rather depressed and might get worse. I was going through similar shit plenty of times but I was never on the other side of it - any pointers in how to make things easier/better for him?
I know all the mushy stuff, cuddling, being patient helps even if it doesn't actually solve the issue - is there anything more?
>>
>>5986228
Maybe encourage him to see a counselor/therapist?
>>
>>5986228
how did you bounce back from depression? Apply what happened to you to him.

Also really, the only thing you can do is be patient and play the waiting game. Depression can't be magically fixed away, your boy is gonna be mentally down for a long time depending how severe his condition is.
>>
>be shitty mtf
>living with parents who only know limited amount of english
>out to mom but always being referred to as her "son", unwilling to accept anything but her "son"
>always somehow try and force me to be involved with their affairs due to their limited English, me being their "son"
>always blame me for their decision to come to this foreign land in the first place and will always chain and latch onto me with responsibility and guilt
>anxiety, depression, anger, frustration and/or disphoria triggered almost all the time when dealing with them
>thought of ditching this place and cut ties with them due to emotional stress
>always not acted upon because of guilt of leaving them helpless since afterall, they fed me all these years
>thought of off-ing my disgusting bottom part in the process of bleeding myself to death since i'm a burden and a disgrace to them
>was referred to a srs surgeon in-state since apparently srs is covered under state health insurance now
>only reason to live now is to die as a girl
>trying to jump through hoops again to get the papers done
>old therapist no longer working
>prospective therapists referred to by the srs surgeon's office haven't returned a call at all
>T has not been suppressed low enough even with the max dose pcp can prescribed
>can never work and/or study in boy-mode anymore due to dysphoria
>at best 50/50 passing mixed race, 5% within my race
>no college degree
>have retail work experience but have anxiety dealing with people

why didn't I go nuts and cut off my balls when I was 9? an hour of pain at most before death is so much less than all these guilt trips and dysphoria
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.