[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make my GF my BF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160304-WA0000.jpg (38 KB, 640x566) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160304-WA0000.jpg
38 KB, 640x566
So I've been in a relationship for almost two years with this girl. She has PCOS and is a raging dyke so is quite masculine. I love her masculine traits so much.

She reads loads of books about gender and stuff so I was suspicious that she could be trans. This thought has been really playing on my mind loads ever since. We've kinda jokingly talked about what if she were a guy but I can't tell what she really thinks about it.

Is there anything I can do to nudge her towards thinking she's a trans guy? I absolutely love her no matter what happens its just the idea of her becoming a trans dude is so amazing.
>>
>>5973869
>She reads loads of books about gender and stuff
Sounds like your average young woman
>>
Is it though? I've never seen that before, maybe books of feminism etc but not hardcore books about gender and the science behind gender differences. There are some crazy complex books on our shelves.
>>
>Is there anything I can do to nudge her towards thinking she's a trans guy?
>the idea of her becoming a trans dude is so amazing.
>help me manipulate my gf
That's fucked up man. You're making someone's (plausible) identity crisis about your thrills. That's a fucked angle to come at this from.

But. If you suspect there's something important she's thinking about then talk to her, like people do in relationships. Ask her what's interesting to her about those books. Tell her you're there for her. Listen if she wants to talk. You're probably right that she's wrestling with something. Having a keen interest in gender is a decent indicator of gender questioning. Don't try to nudge her toward being trans because it's what *you* want. Just be open and let her know that with you she can be who she wants to be.
>>
>>5974943
You're right that does come off as me trying to manipulate them. Didn't mean for it to sound like that, I was just trying to make it understood that guy or girl I'd still be attracted to them.
>>
>>5974970
Are you a dude?
>>
>>5978928
>misses the fact that she's a huge dyke
I'm not retarded I swear
>>
>>5978939
I'm bi she's les.
>>
Go down on her and when she's close to cumming, call her a good boy.

Reaction will tell you all you need to know
>>
>>5980629
MtF here, this was pretty much how I figured I was trans, I was going down on this kinky domme and she said "good girl" and I realized how right that felt
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.