[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are trans girls so retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: C4-2-1024x768.jpg (178 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
C4-2-1024x768.jpg
178 KB, 1024x768
They complain nobody likes trans girls

Find someone who likes trans girls

>eeewww a chaser

If anything this retarded logic is evidence that lots of trannys have female brains.
>>
File: 1305171839263.jpg (62 KB, 550x490) Image search: [Google]
1305171839263.jpg
62 KB, 550x490
>>
Trans girls are retards, go for traps instead
>>
File: 118194341_e6b8d6ba41_b.jpg (221 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
118194341_e6b8d6ba41_b.jpg
221 KB, 768x1024
>>
>>5972795

chasers are often ugly lmao

who hurt you op?
>>
>>5972847
I've alot worse
>>
>>5972795
I only like other girls tho

why do chasers assume that all trans girls are straight
>>
>>5973010
Because the most aggressive and vocal continent of chasers are, in fact, PUAs. They come with all the same baggage and fucked up expectations that other PUAs do.
>>
>>5973125
gods why do i have to be lumped together with trash like PUAs and other garbage people
I just want a qt trans girlfriend FUCK
>>
>>5972850
And most trannies look like guys
>>
I don't have a problem with someone being interested in me simply because I'm trans (so I would class that as a chaser)

However most chasers appear to be in my experience;
Creepy as fuck and inappropriate
Autistic with no tact
Terrible hygiene, possibly obese
Conversely act like some shitty PUA wearing terrible clothing and trying to 'neg' me

I have met some not like this but most seem like the stereotypical neckbeard.
>>
>>5973416
so you are gay :^)
>>
>>5972795
I don't think every guy who likes me or is capable of liking me is a chaser but in my personal experience the guys who look for trans girls specifically that I've met have been deserving of being called creeps. I still talk to a couple of them because I can't find it in me to stop being friends with their sorry asses but they can be so fucking insensitive and just plain retarded in any social setting not to mention that they're physically unattractive and don't take care of themselves nearly well enough for me to ever consider doing anything remotely sexual with them. You'd have to be pretty fucking hot and well adjusted for me to look past the fact that you like me for my dick.
>>
>>5973435
Bisexual
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 702x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 702x369
>>5973423
All those things you listed...

>Creepy
It's only funny when you say it
>Autistic
Go look in a mirror
>Terrible hygiene, possibly obese
Girls have told me my dick smells weird sometimes...They say it's big and smelly :^) :^) : ^)
>Conversely sucked 5 dicks and wear bad shit
You wouldn't understand my style
>>5973435
>So the skies full of shit
>>
>>5973523
Oh so you're the shitty failed PUA variety.

Gotcha.
>>
File: OMkfuKL.jpg (58 KB, 1200x409) Image search: [Google]
OMkfuKL.jpg
58 KB, 1200x409
>>5972795
I think it's partially because they've internalized society's revulsion and stigma towards them and are highly insecure not only because of their own dysphoria, but also because of how people constantly use their bodies as a means to invalidate their identities as women. Also, society demonizes trans attraction. Any man who expresses interest in a trans woman is immediately labeled a perverted sexual deviant and/or has his sexuality attacked by prudish normies. Trans women have internalized this as well, and it's partially why they loathe chasers.

All of these factors combined make the dating pool extremely small for trans women. They feel isolated and trapped because of their bodies, so I could understand why they'd be turned off by someone who's physically attracted to them because of something both they, and society hate about themselves. They want to be accepted as women and the tremendous social stigma combined with the tiny dating pool and dehumanizing objectification of their bodies makes it very difficult for them to feel comfortable with someone who's attracted to them as they are.

Call me an idealist if you wish, but I think that If society accepted or at least tolerated trans women as women despite their differences and didn't harshly stigmatize a man's attraction to them, everyone would have an easier time. Men attracted to trans women wouldn't feel so ashamed of their sexuality and more would be more open to dating them. On the other hand, trans women themselves would likely feel more comfortable and secure with both their bodies and the men who are attracted to them.

Could be wrong tho. Trains can be cray cray
>>
>>5973532
Yeah no, my friend tried to get me to do that stupid shit.

I don't just "neg" anyone.

There better be something special about you or I'm not interested.

You better get it : p
>>
>>5972795
they spent all their time focused on themselves. Thus not becoming very skilled in anything else than themselves, just like real girls, yes.
>>
>>5972795

Trans generally don't like having a cock. Don't want people who are into their cock. It's pretty simple logic.

Unfortunately, crippling paranoia that people are into their cock keeps them from being with people who just want to fuck their holes so they still can't win.
>>
>>5973416
only the ones that are obvious. i'm pretty sure there are girls you thought were cis but are actually trans. if a trans girl looks like a dude, then that's just a crossdressing man or agp fetishist right there. true trans girls would put in 110% effort into looking the best they can.
>>
>>5973662
You can put in 110% all you want but at the end of the day you still have giant hands and a masculine face
>>
>>5972795
OP try to date the OP on the other thread >>5973446

Good luck.
As for your question, you're probably just not attractive enough for them. Sorry but that's how the world works, chaser is just a term they came up to justify not fucking someone they are not attracted to (which shouldn't have to be justified to begin with but you know, trannies, yadda yadda).

Now imagine me, I'm a fag and let's say a dude wants to fuck me but I'm not attracted to him, should I start calling him creepy chaser because he wants to stick his meat on me?

Trannies are worse than women when it comes to justifying their actions, they are basically paranoid women with bipolar disorder and some schizophrenia.
>>
>>5972795

then lie

who gives a fuck?

been with a few TS girls off OKC. they message me and say "did you read my profile?" "did you know I'm trans"?

I lie and so no, "Oh so you were born.. a boy? Uhh i'm not sure about this"

turn it around, meet up, get some boypucci

win win. people that complain are either too lazy or too stupid to figure how to make things work in their favor
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.