[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Question To All MTFs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: corgi sad.jpg (50 KB, 393x700) Image search: [Google]
corgi sad.jpg
50 KB, 393x700
Say you went up to a straight male and you asked him out, but he asked for your positives compared to a "real woman", and would be willing to date you if you could answer him honestly.

Cause I'm having trouble trying to think of ANY positives. Dating a real woman has many benefits to the man in question that you could sort of apply to an M2F as well, but here are your negatives compared to a real woman:

-Can't rear children and continue his genetic line. Being with you is a dead end. (And saying "not all men want kids" is a pussy way out of answering this. Why wouldn't these same men get themselves clipped and then be with a regular woman?)
-He risks injury and death if anybody finds out he's dating a transgender
-Even if that doesn't happen, it will most likely hurt his lively hood and friendships
-The most sinister one: MTF transgenders have high rates of STDs; and what if you weren't faithful? You could give him AIDS.

So please, try to think of anything that could compensate the last three. Are you made of solid gold that would be worth abandoning friends for?
>>
Literally only for fetish purposes
>>
>>5972760

straight guys don't go for mtf girls

if you met a "straight guy" as a mtf he was most likely lying and was well aware that you were a mtf
>>
Seen literally this exact copy and paste, word for word, a couple months back. Better luck next time.

>Are you made of solid gold that would be worth abandoning friends for?
Yes
>>
>>5972760
I can do drugs and play vidya with you

cant get pregnant either

oh and i also have a dick!!
>>
>>5972859
>oh and i also have a dick!!

Can you get hard?
>>
>>5972865
nope its cute and girly~

so its better then either male dick or vagina, right?
>>
>>5972760
>he asked for your positives compared to a "real woman"
Dodged a bullet there. I almost dated an extreme autist!

Not that I want to demean them as people, or anything, but relationships with the ones who aren't at least very good at mimicking neurotypical behaviour are exhausting, painful, and unsatisfying.

What's with the vintage copy pasta, OP?
>>
>>5972872
really? id love to date autistic person
they are honest with their feelings and have passions, id prefer autist to neurotypical any time

you're a bitch!
>>
>>5972876
>id love to date autistic person
Luckily for you, I won't be occupying the potential affections of any of your preferred partners.
>>
>>5972760
Agreed tbqh
>>
File: 1448697681973.png (130 KB, 961x552) Image search: [Google]
1448697681973.png
130 KB, 961x552
>>5972760
because women are shit.

not being attracted to women is like the best possible thing for gays.
>>
>>5974833
>because women are shit.

Then why do MTFs want to be them?
>>
>>5972859
Women can play vidya. Women have a choice to get pregnant.
>>
I am afraid of dying alone so would never leave him and defend him and I swallow.
>>
>>5976550
Your post gave me a boner
>>
>>5976550
The feels

holy shit this is me, I want to give myself to a guy fully and completely, to never leave him and always be there for him
>>
>>5976530
Because they failed at being men and want that female privilege and validation.
>>
I'd do a 360 and walk away because he(you) obviously isn't interested. There are plenty of people who would be interested regardless and its okay for people not to be. As long as you aren't a dick about it anyway. Asking us to compare ourselves to a "real woman" is kinda being a dick about it.
>>
>>5976707
>There are """""""plenty of people""""""" who would be interested

fix'd
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.