[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trannydar (trans version of gaydar) stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: 1459808051144.jpg (296 KB, 1033x811) Image search: [Google]
1459808051144.jpg
296 KB, 1033x811
Anybody got any?

>friends with asexual person for years in high school
>already know I'm trans at this point but not transitioning because parents
>have this weird niggle in the back of my brain whenever I look into their eyes, sense some kind of deep inner sadness or secretivity
>they talk about how they're asexual by choice and they don't like how sexualised western culture is
>"well that's cool, imo, it makes a lot of sense... I've also heard of people who don't want to masturbate because they don't like their body or something, you know, like eating disorders, or depression, or... gender dysphoria..."
>"yeah I've heard of that"
>doesn't make anything of it, eh, whatever
>flash forward to last year
>they come out to me and a bunch of other high school friends as trans and are currently considering HRT (obviously gonna go with it eventually)

>mfw the memes are all true
>>
>friend say hes dating someone
>shows us picture of them
>"oh so youre dating a trans guy? thats cool"
>he says no they are a woman
>few months later they come out as a transguy
>>
File: 5342345.png (81 KB, 401x335) Image search: [Google]
5342345.png
81 KB, 401x335
>tfw always prided myself in my trannydar
>tfw just finding someone i thought was a tgirl for four years was cis
shoot me... do iT
>>
>>5971888
signs?
>>
>>5971811
my city has a lot of trans people outside, but ive never like spotted someone pretransition
>>
>>5971963
>when you lock eyes with that person for just a little bit longer and they know and you know they know and they know you know they know
>>
>saw a trans girl in the grocery store
>accidentally made eye contact
>looked away
>>
>>5972402
Same same
>>
File: 1456718299905.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1456718299905.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>tfw gross chaser scum shopping for cheap furniture for my gross chaser apartment
>see what appears to be a qt trans girl working at an ikea
>her shoulders are somewhat wide but she still has feminine curves
>obvious boobs
>hair's up in a pony tail, cute andro-femme facial structure and pale skin with no facial hair
>tfw her name tag has a male name
>she looks tired and depressed, has the same resigned look in her eyes that most trans girls have
>has a high pitched and soft spoken, but still noticeably male voice
>intentionally gender her as a girl and casually call her ma'am at the checkout line
>she blushes and lets out a bashful, but genuine smile
>tfw that probably made her day a little better
>tfw i'll never take her out on a date and see that smile again
>>
>>5973036
post pics
>>
>>5971811
>when you lock eyes with a fellow tranny in public but don't say anything but you both know
>>
>>5973036
Why can't you take her on a date? Tbh that'd be romantic as fuck actually meeting a trans girl irl by accident and it developing into something.

I'd go for it. I'd probably go on a date if someone used female pronouns while I'm in boymode and made me feel like a woman.
>>
>>5973036
TAKE HER OUT FGT
>>
>>5973036
fuckkkk that is literally my dream
meet a trans girl out in public that is still boymode and gender her properly
since im trans too it would be a cool thing to do and maybe we could hit it off
i think there's one working reception at my dermatologist's office but she presents as a girl and stuff so its not as special
>>
File: 1459062305286.gif (109 KB, 205x260) Image search: [Google]
1459062305286.gif
109 KB, 205x260
>>5973052
Not gonna take creepshots of some random girl lol. That's creepy. She was really pretty tho.

>tfw you begin to forget what she looks like

>>5973063
>>5973080
I mean, how would I even go about doing that? Shit ain't like the movies, ya know. I can't exactly just go back and pretend to be looking for a sofa or something then "accidentally" bump into her only to ask her out. Besides, she could be taken, or a random femboy, or something...
>>
>>5973191
oh no, sorry i meant of you
>>
>>5973191
Fuck I don't know but you definitely did make her day. I've only been gendered female once in boymode and it's one of my happiest memories.
>>
File: 1457522777911.jpg (273 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1457522777911.jpg
273 KB, 512x512
>>5973202
Yeah, I'll probably never see her again. At least I likely made her day a little better tho.

That's really cute tho, anon. Hopefully you'll have more happy memories like that in your future.
>>
>>5973036
That was good of you.
>>
>>5973036
keep it up anon.
>>
>>5971811
>Publically calls someone out who they believe is trans and the person starts crying

Please tell me this isn't a real thing. I can definitely see tumblerinas doing it. That'd be a fucking horrid thing to do to someone, at least approach them in a non-threatening way
>>
File: pool.jpg (14 KB, 592x352) Image search: [Google]
pool.jpg
14 KB, 592x352
>that feel when you see someone and they look trans and they see you looking

Goddamnit please don't think I was staring and feel self-conscious, aaaaa Im just an awkward loser
>>
File: sad frog.gif (30 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.gif
30 KB, 356x200
>>5973036
>tfw no considerate chaser to make my day better by gendering me correctly
>>
>tfw sometimes you say something kinda typical about not fapping or something and stares feel intense like everybody knows
>or catch long stares from trans people
>tfw you've been on HRT for a year and still present as a straight man even though you like boys and have boobs
>tfw you're wearing a binder, t shirt and sweater and people still awkwardly take glances at your chest so you have to roll your shoulders forward

My confidence hurts
>>
>>5973191
Well you could go knowing you'll bump into her. My mom met my dad when she was working at a store. He'd check his items through and talk to her, then one day he was all "you're too good for this place, you should ditch this and come and come get a drink with me"
She responded well, laughing blushing etc, so he just said
>"okay well what about tonight after you finish"

And then they banged and made a degenerate tranny blah blah the rest is history
>>
>>5974340
Alao ikea sells a lot of shit just buy a new lamp or some plates or some shit treat yourself
>>
>>5973056
oh god it's the cringiest feel
>>
>>5974352
>tfw you're closeted, hide your boobs, dont wear makeup, hair is a long undercut so its feminine but still overtly male
>still get this feel

How do you know you sneaky trannies
>>
>>5971811
Do people do the shit in that picture? I would kill whoever did that then whoever was watching it then kill myself from the shame.
>>
>be me: bi 20 year old
>hook up with someone a friend of mine introduced me to
>first time meeting her at a bar in Cincinnati
>spot her from a distance
>she's wearing a really cute dress
>get excited
>i wave to her and she notices me
>walk towards me
>my face progressively loses it's smile
>broad shoulders
>chiseled chin
>adams apple bigger than mine
>masculine forehead
>you don't need a trannydar to figure this one out.
>tell her to fuck off and i walked away

I was so pissed my friend covered up the fact this girl was trans. Her excuse was "anon you're bi, i thought you'd be cool with it" No i fucking won't be. That's down right deceit. Trans girls are neither a good male nor a good female. Then my friend has the audacity to ask me to apologize to her, i tell her that she has to apologize to me for lying about it and just assuming. In the end i stopped talking to both. Pieces of shit.
>>
>>5974380
Tbh yeah i'd be mad as fuck, that is like my worst nightmare, if i were actually outed like that i would be completely crushed
>>
>>5973056
ive never known the other one knows but i always get super paranoid about it
>>
>>5974394
but its not like the guy was outed, he is pre everything

>>5974380
why not be chill with it, honest with the person saying you're a tranny..honest with yourself...then go and do your business

im a tranny several years on hrt, boymode

if someone approached me straightfowardly like that id be grateful and id quickly explain shit to them

instead people give me weird looks and presume
>>
>>5974385
things like that almost convince me we really need pansexual label
>>
>>5974419
>but its not like the guy was outed, he is pre everything
IMO that's even worse to get forcibly kicked out of the closet in front of strangers.

>why not be chill with
As I said, if someone does something like that in front of a lot of strangers while being ultra loud and obnoxious it's just plain terrible.

If it was another trans girl that would come and talk to me in private I wouldn't give two shits.

The entire problem is "OH SHIT STRANGER I NEVER SEEN, YOU'RE TRANS TOO RIGHT!!"
>>
>>5974419
It doesnt matter. If someone pushed me like that i would be mortified, next level embarrassed. If i wanted to be out then i would. I'm 1 year on hrt and obviously closeted boymode, i just would like to get called out like that. I dont want anyone to know because its personal and embarrassing
>>
>>5974481
i cant be out because literally no one cares lel
>>
>>5974483
Yeah well i work with people who wouldnt understand and socially im surrounded by dudebros and there's just a lot of social bluster that i cant let up and spill everything because itd be too embarrassing and shit

Maybe im not being honest but its the best i can do socially as a boy, and im not able to be a girl
>>
>>5974049
I was once looking (OK, staring) at a girl on the bus a bit because I thought he was really cute and I didn't realise she was trans until after a while and that she probably felt self-conscious and thought I clocked her, but I really didn't she just had pretty eyes...
>>
File: 1434425647702.jpg (236 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
1434425647702.jpg
236 KB, 1203x1447
>that feel when you lock eyes with a fellow trans person, and you know that they know and you know that they know you know so you gotta fight to the death
>>
>>5979854
I Met a trans girl years ago in a waiting room. She was pretty but because of her age (early 30s) I clocked her. She looked into my eyes, sat next to me and started talking to me about being trans and transitioning process.

She knew without me having to say anything. #trutrans
>>
>>5979892
because you're hon too
>>
>>5971950
Duet with bowie is the best version familia
>>
>>5979906
This was years before I would start my transition
>>
>>5979980
Refer to OP's pic related.
>>
File: 1427742531273.gif (445 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1427742531273.gif
445 KB, 250x188
>tfw pre-everything boymode dude sitting alone at college campus
>obvious trans girl walking in my direction
>maintains eye contact with me
>>
>>5974303
has binder had any issues with growing boobs?
I'm going to have to stay closet for about another year, and I want to hide them as well as I can without messing them up.
>>
>>5974303
Wow, you sound exactly like me.
>>
>>5980003
She was asserting her dominance as alpha tranny.
>>
>>5980003
Where is this gif from, anon?

It looks kyoot
>>
File: 1444735184599.png (55 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
1444735184599.png
55 KB, 250x210
>>5979854
>stealing my post and (You)s
>>
>>5980809
it's jeck frost from the devil children anime
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.