[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who stopped watching RuPaul's Drag Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: yourtone.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
yourtone.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
Am I the only one who stopped watching RuPaul's Drag Race after Season 5? It seems like the show went down hill from there, especially with Carmen Carrera's extremeist SJW campaign against "She-Mail" because it sounds like "She-Male"

>Durr dah durr

Is it just me or has the show gone down hill not only with the quality of drag queens but with the pc bullshit, with whatever that phrase is that they replaced she mail with.
>>
Season 6 was the best tho. This one probably will be even better (and let's just pretend that s7 never existed).
>>
>>5971561
four was the best.
>>
>>5971561
Haven't watched, what was bad with season 7?
>>
>>5971666
Everything after 6 has been bad, actually the only reason 6 wasn't a disaster was because of Bianca.
>>
>>5971659
It was the "filler queen" season.
>>
The one thing that bothers me most is how the quality of Snatch Game has been declining.

It used to be about impersonating famous celebrities and icons and is turning into drag queens memeing each other or referencing obnoxious internet famous losers.
>>
Anyone know of a place that streams old episodes? I've always wanted to get into this show but I want to see some of the earlier seasons first
>>
>>5971774
Meh I was never that into snatch game. I always suffer from second hand embarrassment and skip to the runway
>>
>>5971666
Too much producer involvement
Too many scripted group challenges
Too many look queens
Terrible winner
Horrible top 3
>>
>>5972792
When it's good, it's hysterical. But when it's bad, it really, REALLY sucks. Unfortunately, there aren't too many queens who are really good at both improve AND impersonations.
>>
>>5971489
Gee, a show about drag queens has not aged well. Who could have guessed this would happen?
>>
>>5971782
Netflix UK has them
>>
>>5979205
shitty netflix aus changed so u cant use a proxy to watch other countries netflix :(
>>
>>5971774

But the best snatch game was season 7's though
>>
File: raven.gif (2 MB, 266x272) Image search: [Google]
raven.gif
2 MB, 266x272
The problem is, queens can't go wild with the shade and bitchiness these days 'cause the tumblr/reddit crowd gets upset then spams them with hate and death threats.
>>
>>5971561
Amen, Bianca was hilare and the drama with Lasagne was delicious.
>>
>>5979304
Tyra Sanchez was the best Queen of the Queens, she wore the best dresses.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.